Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (32621 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by youngtroll: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Your the real MVP..... I was just about to type this..... B.sc and co... Is only paper what matters is what you have in your head and how it translate to your. Bank account.....

BeastAmbition:

Seriously, Miss Nairaland Contest Apart, Every Human Is Entitle To His/her Own Opinions.

I Can Equally Date A Drop Out As Well, If She Has Got The Brain & Prospect To Be Successfu

Strictly Speaking, All The Most Successful People In The World Are Either Drops Out Or Are Uneducated - Anybody With Stat Should Prove Me Wrong
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by FTbomb(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy, kindly ignore the re.tards. concentrate on wristbanger only...sorry, wristbangle. we're almost done grin

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by obiorathesubtle: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
youngtroll:
Honestly the standard of questions to be answered by the contestants has been pretty poor from day one till now..... Why not ask this ladies real world issues to really test them.... angry

Cc

Wristbangle
Dygeasy
undecided very good suggestion..

The floor isn't open yet for non-organisers to ask questions..

Abi, do you want to tell them how to run their own contest again? I'm just asking undecided
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by kaboninc(m): 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
greatness22:
Lol. U get big fault.

Hahahaha...

Just having fun bro!
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Smellymouth: 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided where's ladyjul? Isn't she part of this interview?

And please, I would implore the mods to filter/take down unnecessary comments about slandering, defaming... ETC..

I saw em up there!

[color=#990000]Dominique, mynd44
, dygeas.y,wristba.ngle[/color]

@ the coloured, trust me bro you won't see them on this thread.. grin

SMH
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
so aunty Dominique chose today of all days to go AWOLembarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by postmann: 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
PushPlay:

What is more immoral that throwing your legs wide apart till some Hot ass boys fill your vagina with enough semen to produce a beautiful baby, even before attaining any standard educational height.

Is that who you people are considering to become Queen of Nairaland?

SMH!

In the hypothesis that you assertions hold true, I believe you're sexually pure in acts and thoughts since you attained adulthood

And what about the pic on your dp... "THE ART OF SEDUCING A NIGERIAN GIRL"

You make a miserable lawyer!!!
Get off your hypocrisy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by StubbornGoat: 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
FTbomb:
and who's there to judge? a Christmas goat? shocked grin

No, a stubborn one. grin grin
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ls0fdk:
Please take MIMZYQUEEN before you die of haterovirus
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by FTbomb(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
see crooooooooooowd! and they say mimzy is not popular? grin grin grin

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by senibo1: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
i have the info and photoes of the man that got her pregnant.
haba. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
FTbomb:
mimzy, kindly ignore the re.tards. concentrate on wristbanger only...sorry, wristbangle. we're almost done grin

Team work spotted!
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by photoshoot(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Speakdatruth:
hmm, she talked about skill, I think dat pays more to her than a certificate. i think dats being real if u ask me

An uneducated mechanic can never be on par with an educated mechanic....

Going to school isn't just about certificate....
You are opened to so many things, your thinking becomes broad....
Whether skill or not, one would always triumph over the other on a fair ground.

I can't believe people are actually saying going to school is just to collect paper? Really! embarassed
Are Nairalanders this bad?

Cc: mysticgal
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Dygeasy(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Omotayor123:
I can't share the other one here wink
Oh okay.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by FTbomb(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
StubbornGoat:

No, a stubborn one. grin grin
those type wey dey get beards abi? grin

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:

An uneducated mechanic can never be on par with an educated mechanic....

Going to school isn't just about certificate....
You are opened to so many things, your thinking becomes broad....
Whether skill or not, one would always triumph over the other on a fair ground.
Well said dear, well said.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by mysticgal(f): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:
We are waiting for answers to Questions D and E for Section 2, Mimzy and Mysticgal

Let me take the questions again.

In continuation of section 2

D. What's your take on ladies who use Butt/Bosom pads to entice men?
Personally, I believe everyone has a right to be happy and confident, so if she feels that she needs to add up to be confident then she can do so but... It would be extreme if she doesn't tell a man who has been enticed that she used add ups. A man who like you, likes you oh. *shrugs *

E. There has been a debate recently that pre marital sex should be allowed in order to avoid marital crisis of sexual inability from both sexes like infertility and impotence issue. So do you support pre-marital sex?
God!! Ermm personally, hmmm I support premarital sex especially to avoid stories that touch the heart but religiously especially in christiandom, it is forbidden so it is like a tug between your will and God's will... Seriously my hands are tied, but I will advice you follow the doctrine you believe in and the one you can practice. *heaves sigh of relief *
Cc: Mimzy and Mysticgal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
Open the floor already
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by FTbomb(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
Okikiki:

Team work spotted!
calm down, bro wink
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by giftybae: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

Alright I can their response coming in.

In continuation of section 2

D. What's your take on ladies who use Butt/Bosom pads to entice men?

Honestly, it is another form of deception. Ladies should be as honest as it is possible with their looks. I believe men vary and different men desire different body shapes from women.

I think it is absolutely uncalled for. I mean , why will any lady choose to wear butt pads when the guy in question is bound to find out now or later. It is really demeaning.

I don't think it's really worth the stress.If a man loves you, he will appreciate your body whichever way it comes .

E. There has been a debate recently that pre marital sex should be allowed in order to avoid marital crisis of sexual inability from both sexes like infertility and impotence issue. So do you support pre-marital sex? 

I think it's subject to personal and societal interpretations.

In the major religions, it's kicked against but again, for the non-religious, it's not binding on them.

Religion aside, there are societies where young people are encouraged to be sexually-liberal.

Time, culture and morality have changed. So is the notion of sex. Humans are dynamic and have evolved away from a fixed set of social conducts. There's no generally acceptable code of conduct outside religious tenets on premarital sex. We are in the era of collective goodwill and social evolution. I feel the notion of premarital sex is purely subjective.

No matter the case, I think no-one should be forced to have sex, demeaned for it and everyone who willingly indulge in it should also stand-up to the resulting happenings.
Well said ma'am. Kudos. Your answers are really so cool. I love you Mimzy #noHomo.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by vizkiz: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
Things people say just for likes on NL.

who be this mumu? grin

Werey ni eleyi sha. Aunty smelling pussay you better don't quote me if you don't want to fall and die tonight (in MFM pastor's voice) grin

STFUareyouG0d...how far? Shey you go collect the crown from naijaboiy for the male edition? wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by photoshoot(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=TamedWolf90 post=46636776][/quote]

Lol, werey, you no get sense cheesy
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by chelseabmw(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
Things people say just for likes on NL.

I'm telling u cheesy
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by StubbornGoat: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
FTbomb:
see crooooooooooowd! and they say mimzy is not popular? grin grin grin

The crowd you are witnessing today is as a result of yesterday's hullabaloo, it brought life to the interview. Don't delude yourself bro

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

Beyonce followers are called "Beehive", Mimzy's followers? We are all "MIMZYFIED".

Mimzy would make Cleopatra go green with envy.

Marilyn Monroe would have stumped her feet in hate 'cause Mimzy would have taken the spotlight away from her.

Girl so pretty, beauty queens beg for her autograph.

Its becoming more and more obvious that I can't save you. You are too far gone sad

How I wish u could've seen the light, a more "refined" point of view.

Over here, we aren't petrified, objectified or mimzyfied.

Over here, we are free men and women, free fathers and mothers and free brothers and sisters.

AHO AHO AHO

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by wristbangle: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
So far it has been an entertaining evening. While waiting for mysticgal's answer, let's move on to the last section

Section 3: Politics, Business and Other Aspects

A. Who do you prefer between the former and current president (GEJ & PMB) ?; and give your reasons

B. The price of food commodities like tomatoes, rice and others has increased terribly in market. How will you advice the government to tackle this issue?

C. Do you believe true federalism is one of the step that will address the problem of this country?

D. Tell us why you should emerge as the winner of miss nairaland 2016?

Cc: Mimzy, Mysticgal and Ladyjul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by FTbomb(m): 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
organizers, please open floor and turn off the lights....make we press breasts wink
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by youngtroll: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
angry they can run it anyhow they like but its making it a poor showing... angry

obiorathesubtle:
undecided very good suggestion..

The floor isn't open yet for non-organisers to ask questions..

Abi, do you want to tell them how to run their own contest again? I'm just asking undecided
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by chelseabmw(m): 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
FTbomb:
organizers, please open floor and turn off the lights....make we press breasts wink

u r crazy cheesy
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
LamideNoni:

You can't hide the obvious sir. Typing from a neutral p.o.v I say Mimzy has totally owned this interview. She's the winner here and there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29)

Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky / Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz / Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.