Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (32268 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by StubbornGoat: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
MysticGal bossing this interview like she was born for it, her intelligent answers are making her counterparts look like dullards.

I love this babe kiss kiss

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. Seems like you've got loads of questions to ask. Have one or two too but got stuff on my hands to sort and hope I'll be right on time to ask before thread gets locked as was yesterday's.
Lol. Don't mind me. I've got one or two calculus questions to ask them. Since we are free to ask ANY questions of our choice. (Considering the type of irrelevant questions people asked yesterday)
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
greatness22:
You keep reminding me of one thing and that is the African beauty.

Shine on mimzy. We're winning this.

5 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by larabae13(f): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

Pleasing response from the contestants as regards section 1. 

Let's move on to section 2.

Section 2: Relationship and Marital Aspect 

A. What's comes to your mind when you receive a PM from a male nairalander? And can you ever date a nairalander?

Getting a PM from a male nairalander triggers alot of curiosity of intent.

You are left wondering if what spurs his interest is intellectual-related or personal.

I am open to the notion of dating a nairalander if i feel a sense of connection and rapport with him and sense that affection in other avenues of phone calls or other non-nairaland correspondence.

Love can be found anywhere, Nairaland inclusive . So if I find a man who is the bone of my bones here on Nairaland, then why not.

B. Can you marry a guy who currently earns N40,000 as monthly salary? 

Yes I can. As long as he has a very promising prospect career wise especially. I will support him financially till he is financially capable to take care of the family on his own.

C. What's the minimum educational certificate you require before considering dating a man?

He should be a graduate of a higher institution or pursuing a degree in a higher institution.
I love how you answered this question. It really shows intelligence and modesty...way to go bae

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by kaboninc(m): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
No thanks, I'll pass.

Hmmmm...
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by mysticgal(f): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:

Thank you ooo, very unreal! School dropout? Really,
Life teaches you that in marriage, it's about complementing each other and not been in competition with each other.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by photoshoot(m): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
kaboninc:

Why is he begging you sef? And what are you over-forming sef?

Leave her, wetin concern you
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by giftybae: 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal:
What I do sad
Ignore that person.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ishilove: 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
PushPlay:

Aunty Ishi, she can never win this contest if she is your favourite contestant.
This isn't about her being my favourite contestant or not. Using her personal life as a weapon to denigrate her because of a contest is just plain nasty and immoral.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
giftybae:

U too sabi something. Keep it up. We are behind you. #trendmimzy. #getmimzified if u aint.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by kaboninc(m): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
StubbornGoat:
MysticGal bossing this interview like she was born for it, her intelligent answers are making her counterparts look like dullards.

I love this babe kiss kiss

Stubborn Goat?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by BossDanniee(m): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
Why is there no standing mod in place? Cc :wristbangle. This thread wouldn't serve it original purpose fully without the help of a mod, undecided

derailers yaff taken overshockedshocked
I have already informed Aunty Dominique, she'll be here any time soon. Don't worry about the derailers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by kaboninc(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:

Leave her, wetin concern you

Warris rong with dis one?

She send you?
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by HurricaneMIMZY: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

Guy please turn it down some notches, u say u are drunk in the aura of her gracefulness

On this nairaland

That's what I'm saying, dunno what this girl is doing to these boys, but I believe the bubble will soon burst.

Beyonce followers are called "Beehive", Mimzy's followers? We are all "MIMZYFIED".

Mimzy would make Cleopatra go green with envy.

Marilyn Monroe would have stumped her feet in hate 'cause Mimzy would have taken the spotlight away from her.

Girl so pretty, beauty queens beg for her autograph.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by ogorwyne(f): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mimzy keeP it up. Your answers are pleasing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
MoltenMagma:

What tha fvck?? We all know mimzy isn't the one answerin this questions. The mimzy I know ain't this smart.

Una advisers, kwantinue

7 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
I like this girl,so sincere. I couldn't imagine a lawyer and a school drop out as husband and wife.

Deceive people at your own peril...

We are wiser than that...

only supporters will fall for that line...

And you are one of them...

Gracias..

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by chelseabmw(m): 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
PushPlay:

Better goan upgrade to a Range and the we can talk about hooking you up with a G Wag. cheesy

2012 RRS coming soon this december.. i nor get money to buy Gwag... Soon i will be like u

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
Having raed what the contestants typed, then i must say this, ivyy got no rival, she is simply the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by makydebbie(f): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol are u angry at me?
leave her private life alone...can you do that for me?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by chelseabmw(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
I like this girl,so sincere. I couldn't imagine a lawyer and a school drop out as husband and wife.

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Laveda(f): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
kaboninc:

Which of the eyes? Front or side?

grin

All
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by photoshoot(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Speakdatruth:
Is a university dropout not human? do u know under which condition such happened? and when does being a dropout depicts how far u go in life? just wondering

Hmm,
O ri yen so,(you see that one tall)
But then, it doesn't sound unreal for anyone to want to settle with a dropout, she could have just said WAEC cert holder
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by chelseabmw(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
ogorwyne:
Mimzy keeP it up. Your answers are pleasing.

kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by FTbomb(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
[s]
BiafraBushBoy:

Deceive people at your own peril...

We are wiser than that...

only supporters will fall for that line...

And you are one of them...

Gracias..
[/s]dear pant retailer, mazi Godwin uwangwe, please stop assaulting our supporters....before you get heart attack o grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Murphydready(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:

Thank you ooo, very unreal! School dropout? Really,

Your view is the reason y people make mistake in life. Irrational reasoning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
timsonpreye:
grow up boy u are still a kid, maturity is all u need tongue

Come to Ikeja tomorrow, I think Joblessness has eaten u up...

I have a Job for you....

Thanks...
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by chelseabmw(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
larabae13:
I love how you answered this question. It really shows intelligence and modesty...way to go bae

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ishilove:

This isn't about her being my favourite contestant or not. Using her personal life as a weapon to denigrate her because of a contest is just plain nasty and immoral.

What is more immoral that throwing your legs wide apart till some Hot ass boys fill your vagina with enough semen to produce a beautiful baby, even before attaining any standard educational height.

Is that who you people are considering to become Queen of Nairaland?

SMH!

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by UyiIredia(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Bro re you minding that kid, ftbomb ?

You shouldnt had quoted him, he doesnt worth our quotes nor mentions, that's why I have been given him the silent treatment, I implore you to do same.

I sight you, greatness22 , uyiiredia , 4rmthewest.

I see you too bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29)

New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky / Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.