Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (32412 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by agarawu23(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
Arnt you a babydaddy ?
yes! I am a baby father. You wanna mother my lovely daughter? smiley
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by telemapreye1(f): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
PushPlay:

Who needs a baby mama from Yaba college of technology. The epi center Next to Unilag Olosho's. grin
I thought you had sense undecided
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by bqlekan(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
PushPlay:

Who needs a baby mama from Yaba college of technology. The epi center Next to Unilag Olosho's. grin

Bro, I use to think you are reasonable. I was wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by ronald4lif(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Pls give me a mention when it's open floor

Lol. Seems like you've got loads of questions to ask. Have one or two too but got stuff on my hands to sort and hope I'll be right on time to ask before thread gets locked as was yesterday's.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by kaboninc(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
optional1:

issokay abeg.

Why is he begging you sef? And what are you over-forming sef?
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by photoshoot(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

Pleasing response from the contestants as regards section 1. 

Let's move on to section 2.

Section 2: Relationship and Marital Aspect 

A. What's comes to your mind when you receive a PM from a male nairalander? And can you ever date a nairalander?

Getting a PM from a male nairalander triggers alot of curiosity of intent.

You are left wondering if what spurs his interest is intellectual-related or personal.

I am open to the notion of dating a nairalander if i feel a sense of connection and rapport with him and sense that affection in other avenues of phone calls or other non-nairaland correspondence.

Love can be found anywhere, Nairaland inclusive . So if I find a man who is the bone of my bones here on Nairaland, then why not.

B. Can you marry a guy who currently earns N40,000 as monthly salary? 

Yes I can. As long as he has a very promising prospect career wise especially. I will support him financially till he is financially capable to take care of the family on his own.

C. What's the minimum educational certificate you require before considering dating a man?

He should be a graduate of a higher institution or pursuing a degree in a higher institution.

Better undecided

12 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by greatness22(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

A. What's comes to your mind when you receive a PM from a male nairalander? And can you ever date a nairalander?

You are left wondering if what spurs his interest is intellectual-related or personal.

I am open to the notion of dating a nairalander if i feel a sense of connection and rapport with him and sense that affection in other avenues of phone calls or other non-nairaland correspondence.

Love can be found anywhere, Nairaland inclusive . So if I find a man who is the bone of my bones here on Nairaland, then why not.

Yes I can. As long as he has a very promising prospect career wise especially. I will support him financially till he is financially capable to take care of the family on his own.

C. What's the minimum educational certificate you require before considering dating a man?

He should be a graduate of a higher institution or pursuing a degree in a higher institution.
You keep reminding me of one thing and that is the African beauty.

Shine on mimzy. We're winning this.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Twaci(f): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Beautiful answers Mimzy and Mysticgal!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by senibo1: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal:
What I do sad
ignore them. U making us proud bae

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by postmann: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
and u said seun shud disqualify ivyy

Teach me how to trust you!
When you say you're on my side
That means you are with me
Pls don't distract _mimzy again
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by giftybae: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

U too sabi something. Keep it up. We are behind you. #trendmimzy. #getmimzified if u aint.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Can you people stop with this babymama thing? It's mean and very low

Aunty Ishi, she can never win this contest if she is your favourite contestant.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
agarawu23:
yes! I am a baby father. You wanna mother my lovely daughter? smiley
No thanks, I'll pass.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by mysticgal(f): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
I like this girl,so sincere. I couldn't imagine a lawyer and a school drop out as husband and wife.
Sweetie, I don't need his certificate, I need the man, I need his skill. Not forgetting, a man's food, is another man's poison.
That's my perspective

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
MyButtIsPretty:
This is astoundingly articulate...

mimzy..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by photoshoot(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
I like this girl,so sincere. I couldn't imagine a lawyer and a school drop out as husband and wife.

Thank you ooo, very unreal! School dropout? Really,
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by greatness22(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
optional1:

issokay abeg.
I hear. Bye grin
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Dygeasy(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Myndd44 please Sir.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Laveda(f): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
kaboninc:

Hmmmm....just looking at you!

Same here.
I got my eyes on you wink
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by kaboninc(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

That is what they say oh...but when they enter the kitchen, na them go first rannnn hout!

Well, you ladies are you sha! Una heyes never hopen!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by wristbangle: 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
At mimzy and Mysticgal, kindly put me in copy whenever you drop your response, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by falconey(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
PushPlay:

lwkm weyrey!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by timsonpreye(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Immaturity??...

hahahahababaa...

do me a favour and piss off....
grow up boy u are still a kid, maturity is all u need tongue
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by mysticgal(f): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
senibo1:
ignore them. U making us proud bae
Thank you dearie smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by chelseabmw(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

SEE WIFE MATERIAL..........

JESU...........

God pick my call so that i can propose to this wonderful lady kiss kiss

Mimzy u are fully booked

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Twaci:

angry angry

OK take two lollipops cheesy

Two Oh gosh! why don't u just drive a stake in my heart and be done with it

Besides ur lips are prob sweeter than the redest lollipop in all the land smiley

Sooo gotta pm u bae, doctors orders!! left to me I'd leave u alone, but as u can see, my hands are tied undecided

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by kaboninc(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Laveda:

Same here.
I got my eyes on you wink

Which of the eyes? Front or side?
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:

We have very good girls in unilag as well, lol
Yes, but very few.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by sauceEEP(m): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Interesting,very interesting...

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Speakdatruth: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:

I respect you are been truthful, but with a university dropout as a husband, sorry I don't see you as someone who is serious with her future life,

Is a university dropout not human? do u know under which condition such happened? and when does being a dropout depicts how far u go in life? just wondering

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by zicoraads: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
PushPlay:

Aunty Ishi, she can never win this contest if she is your favourite contestant.
You will gobble down your words!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29)

Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky / Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz / Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.