Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,090 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us (4959 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Secondary Teacher For Months Now! What Do I Do / My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. / My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by jonaifame22(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
12inchDickson:
wat if she no gree Bleep u..
she knows the dealn she knows I'm not inviting her over for a dialogue,I'm inviting her over for a fvck!

2 Likes

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by 12inchDickson: 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
she knows the dealn she knows I'm not inviting her over for a dialogue,I'm inviting her over for a fvck!
lmdo
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by Afamjudeoffor(m): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
This dude is only looking for attention and you guys jst gave him lots of it,the mumu dey lie.

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by UyiIredia(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
@ jonaifame22 You nor get shame. Why u go dey mumu ur sef ova small pikin.
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by xross(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
take my word son of man,heaven and earth shall pass away buh my words to u shall not return to me void, by his next week, u shall rest ur handsome head on the soft laps of a beautiful damsel whose breasts are as soft as velvet and whose lips are has full as waters of the ocean!

Lord of holes

Your prophecies are real

I declear your majesty

Amina Amina Amina

May be she a kaunri girl with succulent mounds and palatable jugs.

I'd share my testimony

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
Hehehehehehe, dis monday I shall have the opportunity to fvck a tight 17 year old,if u like insult me I don't care

Dis my smallie came on tuesday after school by 3 and she stayed wth me in my shop till 4:30, I scattered her young brain wth my few punchlines and made her understand that I'll neva leave her and since behind every succesful man there is a woman,she should jus be the woman behind me! Cos she keeps saying she doesn't trust me that air hanging around me is very suspicious, so I made her believe me ,I even knelt down sef and she tripped I guess no body has eva knelt down to beg her b4 like dat,to her that's the highest height of love!
At first when I told her to come sit on my lap she declined and then I form vex and she said why are you angry now, oya lemme sit, then she sat, I know she likes me very much, so we kissed and I always able to suck one of her breast as that was only what she cld spare at the moment due to the way they sewed the uniform

Then I fingered her although the pvssy wasn't smelly buh it had this funky scent and I refused to wash my middle finger till the scent faded due to other activities I did while workn,buh chai I smell my hand taya,

Now she has come today again I cld not attend to her mch due to my customers today being a weekend so I told her to pls skip school on Monday, at first she prostested buh I come form vex again then shen calm down and promised to come wth her uniform and spend the time frm 8am -3pm wth me in my house, chai I will scatter her seventeen year old pvssy on monday!,

Just be ready to see someone like you do same to your lovely daughter in the future.

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by Kemicares(f): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
But seriously, some people need to grow up and be matured a 17year old girlSmh sad
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
oodua1stson:
You guys should give him a break abegi

17 year old girl don know everything from a to z

In Germany age of consent is 14 so what are we saying again?

In Nigeria where the age of consent is 16 you're here talking another thing

I don't do small kids though(I'm happily married)

But another person go do then, if not an older guy their mates go do them

I hope someone like this guy does not do your 17yr old or even 15yr old daughter in the future. Instead of condemning what this guy is about to do see what you're saying. That girl at this age needs a lot of guidance because that age range is very confusing and not some stupid guy who just what to destroy her life all in the name of sex! Can't he get someone his age range and let the young girl be?
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by jonaifame22(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
elomez:

Just be ready to see someone like you do same to your lovely daughter in the future.
pls tell that to the birds!

2 Likes

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by jonaifame22(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
xross:

Lord of holes

Your prophecies are real

I declear your majesty

Amina Amina Amina

May be she a kaunri girl with succulent mounds and palatable jugs.

I'd share my testimony
verily verily I say unto you, ur testimony shall inspire a lot of people and it shall be a memorial unto you!

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by xross(m): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
verily verily I say unto you, ur testimony shall inspire a lot of people and it shall be a memorial unto you!

Indeed the Gods have come down in the likeness of men to me today

I want her tight and fat

Plumpy and short with fat lips

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by xross(m): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
elomez:

Lies
It won't happen

Guy continue nothing do you

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by xross(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
Kemicares:
But seriously, some people need to grow up and be matured a 17year old girlSmh sad

If he doent hit it someone else would some 17yr olds have had more hits than a 52yr old woman.

Come to think of it she fit come now make she be borehole

3 Likes

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by Kemicares(f): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
xross:

If he doent hit it someone else would some 17yr olds have had more hits than a 52yr old woman.

Come to think of it she fit come now make she be borehole

undecidedindeed
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by xross(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Kemicares:

undecidedindeed

Half of the so called bae's are under 20

They'll act up and their bed things experience would help hide the fact that they are "young"

At least she is 17

Come see as guys dey tear jss3 students wey dey house dey wait to resume ss1

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by jonaifame22(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
xross:

Indeed the Gods have come down in the likeness of men to me today
I want her tight and fat
Plumpy and short with fat lips
be it unto you according to ur faith!

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by xross(m): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
be it unto you according to ur faith!

Chiiikena. Alhaji
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
xross:

Lies
It won't happen

Guy continue nothing do you

Supporter of evil... it might even happen to your daughter.
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
jonaifame22:

Continue in your low way of life.
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by xross(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
elomez:

Supporter of evil... it might even happen to your daughter.
Hahahah
Am wishing him well

2 Likes

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by ojay2053(m): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jonah! Jonah! Jonah! How many times did I call you. Do not let shark swallow you before you heed to da voice.
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by scentmarlc(m): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
Hehehehehehe, dis monday I shall have the opportunity to fvck a tight 17 year old,if u like insult me I don't care

Dis my smallie came on tuesday after school by 3 and she stayed wth me in my shop till 4:30, I scattered her young brain wth my few punchlines and made her understand that I'll neva leave her and since behind every succesful man there is a woman,she should jus be the woman behind me! Cos she keeps saying she doesn't trust me that air hanging around me is very suspicious, so I made her believe me ,I even knelt down sef and she tripped I guess no body has eva knelt down to beg her b4 like dat,to her that's the highest height of love!

At first when I told her to come sit on my lap she declined and then I form vex and she said why are you angry now, oya lemme sit, then she sat, I know she likes me very much, so we kissed and I always able to suck one of her breast as that was only what she cld spare at the moment due to the way they sewed the uniform

Then I fingered her although the pvssy wasn't smelly buh it had this funky scent and I refused to wash my middle finger till the scent faded due to other activities I did while workn,buh chai I smell my hand taya,

Now she has come today again I cld not attend to her mch due to my customers today being a weekend so I told her to pls skip school on Monday, at first she prostested buh I come form vex again then shen calm down and promised to come wth her uniform and spend the time frm 8am -3pm wth me in my house, chai I will scatter her seventeen year old pvssy on monday!,

Maddest
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by scentmarlc(m): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
SirWere:
Nigga,
fire on......

It's your type we kept ganging up to beat in my secondary school days undecided

Ahh, I was a rascal......
We knew since u registered with that moniker
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by oodua1stson: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
elomez:

I hope someone like this guy does not do your 17yr old or even 15yr old daughter in the future. Instead of condemning what this guy is about to do see what you're saying. That girl at this age needs a lot of guidance because that age range is very confusing and not some stupid guy who just what to destroy her life all in the name of sex! Can't he get someone his age range and let the young girl be?
I had sex before I was 17

Most of the girls I know back then had sex before 17

Life wey go spoil go spoil.

And besides, 17 year olds these days are way smarter. They can't get pregnant grin

There's a big chance you had sex before you were 17 and it did not ruin your life.

Those who made age of consent 16 are not stupid.

In a smarter country(I.e Germany) age of consent is 14.

So what are you telling me

1 Like

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
oodua1stson:
I had sex before I was 17

Most of the girls I know back then had sex before 17

Life wey go spoil go spoil.

And besides, 17 year olds these days are way smarter. They can't get pregnant grin

There's a big chance you had sex before you were 17 and it did not ruin your life.

Those who made age of consent 16 are not stupid.

In a smarter country(I.e Germany) age of consent is 14.

So what are you telling me

Really? Then expose your 17yr old daughter to that kind of life and let's see the outcome. This guy will definitely get this pregnant, destroy her life and at the end regect her. And you're telling me what he's about to do is right? SMH
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by jonaifame22(m): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
elomez:

Continue in your low way of life.
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by jonaifame22(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
ojay2053:
Jonah! Jonah! Jonah! How many times did I call you. Do not let shark swallow you before you heed to da voice.
I'd like for pvssy to swallow my dick!
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by oodua1stson: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
elomez:

Really? Then expose your 17yr old daughter to that kind of life and let's see the outcome. This guy will definitely get this pregnant, destroy her life and at the end regect her. And you're telling me what he's about to do is right? SMH
calm down, dear. There's no right in this world. It is your view of it that determines whether it is right or wrong

That it is wrong to you doesn't make it wring to everybody

And you're asking me if I'll exposé my daughter to sex at 17?,

Let me ask you, did your parents introduce you to sex? Did you have sex or not?(of course you did)

My parents didn't introduce me to sex either and I had it and enjoyed it.

So even if I have a today, no matter what I say or do. If she wants to have sex there's nothing I can do about it

2 Likes

Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by NigerDeltan(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
alberto2k:
Seems this one brain has been Fried and offered to the gods of stupidity undecided

Alberto how many yrs you spend 4 kirikiri? grin
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by ifitumiojo(f): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
This guy may be depressed and seeking serious attention!bt bro if u serious hv a rethink because aunty nemesis never fails!
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
jonaifame22:

I guess this is the only vocabulary you know.
Re: My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
oodua1stson:
calm down, dear. There's no right in this world. It is your view of it that determines whether it is right or wrong

That it is wrong to you doesn't make it wring to everybody

And you're asking me if I'll exposé my daughter to sex at 17?,

Let me ask you, did your parents introduce you to sex? Did you have sex or not?(of course you did)

My parents didn't introduce me to sex either and I had it and enjoyed it.

So even if I have a today, no matter what I say or do. If she wants to have sex there's nothing I can do about it

Anyway let me mind my business. It's not my life that is about to be destroyed by some dumb dude.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House – Young Lady Cries / If You Understand This Photo, Shout Aye! (mattress Edition) / I Am Presently In Love With 2 Men Please Help Advise Who To Choose (no Insults)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.