Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,787 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? (2761 Views)

“I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist / If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by RoyalBlak007: 12:36am On Jun 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Have you seen these threads picking these women apart lately? The mods had to close threads undecided
Why would I want in on that?

And I'm not 9ja.I think MissNL. Should reflect her people
Though I guess I do play here.But as a guest though!

Valerie..its not Miss Nigeria...it's Miss NL.....Race..skin color...does not count...

So u don't want em boiz ta tear yu apart grin cheesy ...but yu once told me you are tough grin
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by cindykaey(f): 12:36am On Jun 20, 2016
Thebachelor:

I only knw 3 of the contestants. She isn't one.

Then I'm bringing her to you now sad add her to your list.
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 20, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Valerie..its not Miss Nigeria...it's Miss NL.....Race..skin color...does not count...

So u don't want em boiz ta tear yu apart grin cheesy ...but yu once told me you are tough grin

La sigh!!!! undecided
You keep asking me why I didnt contest will you contest for Mr.nairaland? undecided undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by RoyalBlak007: 12:59am On Jun 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
La sigh!!!! undecided
You keep asking me why I didnt contest will you contest for Mr.nairaland? undecided undecided

If I get

the go-ahead from Jah cool
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 20, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

[s]

If I get

the go-ahead from Jah cool[/i][/s]

undecided...And that's a NO
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by RoyalBlak007: 1:09am On Jun 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided...And that's a NO

that's not a NO

it's a 'probably'. Will yu be my campaign manager? cool
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 20, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

that's not a NO

it's a 'probably'. Will yu be my campaign manager? cool
•And this is the end...... Bye.
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by RoyalBlak007: 1:13am On Jun 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•And this is the end...... Bye.
grin cheesy

what you seem to forget is...

The End Is Just The Beginning
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 20, 2016
refiner:

Thanks DESNAT... forever grateful.. Just 10 more post to make you eligible to vote...

Common dear you can do it! smiley

#YesWeCan
I've never opened any miss NL thread.. really dunno the contestants but yesterday someone opened a thread to body-shame you for being thin.
For that, you have the vote of my friends and I.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by zeetyzin(m): 5:20am On Jun 20, 2016
misscastle:

I've never opened any miss NL thread.. really dunno the contestants but yesterday someone opened a thread to body-shame you for being thin.
thank you my lady, ure appreciated a million and 1 tyms over..Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by zeetyzin(m): 5:35am On Jun 20, 2016
The oak fought the wind and was broken.
The willow bent when it must and survived........
______Elizabeth johnson........
I stand with a lady, who has flawlessly explained, without words, the core value of real beauty.....
I stand with a lady who effortlessly showed and demonstrated true humility and appreciation....
I stand with with a lady, who despite all criticisms, stood totally unfazed and showed maximum resilience....
i stand with REFINER!.......
Wouldnt u rather stand with us?..
pls vote refiner for miss NL 2016.
ur vote is highly appreciated.
THANK YOU!

Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by Caseless: 5:58am On Jun 20, 2016
Sprintson:
Ivyy all the way
gbam!
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by LieDetector(m): 6:18am On Jun 20, 2016
misscastle:

Same here.

Saw the thread yesterday but never knew refiner was the subject of the vilification by the oppositions' campaign team. They must be feeling very sorry right now as the purpose of that thread is turning out to be counter productive.

Well, refiner, for the libel against you by unscrupulous elements from opposing parties I together with misscastle and Thebachelor have chosen you to be Miss Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by stobery(m): 6:19am On Jun 20, 2016
LieDetector:
Same here.

Saw the thread yesterday but never knew refiner was the subject of the vilification by the oppositions' campaign team. They must be feeling very sorry right now as the purpose of that thread is turning out to be counter productive.

Well, refiner, for the libel against you by unscrupulous elements from opposing parties I together with misscastle and 3 other monikers grin have chosen you to be Miss Nairaland.

Tnx bro

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by LuveU2(f): 6:52am On Jun 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Me!! cheesy
baby luv kiss
your brain crown the misslove
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by refiner(f): 7:07am On Jun 20, 2016
misscastle:

Words can't say how grateful i am...Believe you me, am forever grateful.. smiley kiss

Voting has commenced dear

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by refiner(f): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2016
LieDetector:
Same here.

Well, refiner, for the libel against you by unscrupulous elements from opposing parties I together with misscastle and Thebachelor have chosen you to be Miss Nairaland.

I am grateful.. I believe that....#YesWeCan smiley

Voting has commenced..
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by LieDetector(m): 7:13am On Jun 20, 2016
refiner:

I am grateful.. I believe that....#YesWeCan smiley
Voting has commenced..
how do I vote?
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by refiner(f): 7:17am On Jun 20, 2016
LieDetector:
how do I vote?

let me find the link and mention you.... it is just an Elimination round..
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by LieDetector(m): 7:20am On Jun 20, 2016
refiner:

let me find the link and mention you.... it is just an Elimination round..
I'm expecting your mention
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by refiner(f): 7:22am On Jun 20, 2016
LieDetector:
I'm expecting your mention

Go to the Diary section dear... it is a locked thread.. smiley "Miss Nairaland Elimination round 1"
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by LieDetector(m): 7:24am On Jun 20, 2016
refiner:

Go to the Diary section dear... it is a locked thread.. smiley "Miss Nairaland Elimination round 1"
alright. Off I go....

Goodluck to ya
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by stobery(m): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2016
refiner:

Thanks DESNAT... forever grateful.. Just 10 more post to make you eligible to vote...

#YesWeCan

I dont think anybody will want to vote for a cat grin
Change ur dp
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by rosalieene(f): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2016
refiner:

#YesWeCan
I don't gerrit! What are the criteria for voting?
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by rosalieene(f): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2016
refiner:

#YesWeCan
I don't gerrit! What are the criteria for voting?.
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by refiner(f): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2016
rosalieene:

I don't gerrit! What are the criteria for voting?.

no citeria, just type "i vote refiner cc Njega"

You will see it on the thread in the Diary section smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by refiner(f): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2016
stobery:

I dont think anybody will want to vote for a cat grin
Change ur dp

I have done it dear smiley kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by stobery(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2016
refiner:

I have done it dear smiley kiss

Waow.. Angelic
Where is vaselinecrew when you need them
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by refiner(f): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2016
stobery:

Waow.. Angelic
Where is vaselinecrew when you need them

lol... grin....

Therock5555 is the king of sexuality section... He keeps those boys in control cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by stobery(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2016
refiner:

lol... grin....

Therock5555 is the king of sexuality section... He keeps those boys in control cheesy

grin good for them

Pls tell ur peeps to go n 'like' ur spot on the voting thtead
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2016
g
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by charijee(f): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2016
LieDetector, go cast your vote for lanicky

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ / This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / Shey My Daughter Slay Or Not (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.