Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement (59027 Views)

Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) / Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? / British Government Releases Official Statement On Ibori's Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by eedel(m): 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Waiting for Headline "Dried up river land now sells for 5 million naira a plot" *arms folded
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by 989900: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Barezzi:

Too easy, i need that 10k...
It's the concatenation of the years 1998, 1999, 2000

Obviously, but why? cheesy
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Unmhmm sincerely, i hope this is not a disaster coming, even thou i perceive earthquake coming.the luming earthquake may be the cause of this. EARTHQUAKE IS IMMINENT IN NIGERIA, let's beware o.
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by RobinHez(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
olaszydaruma:
To before warned is to before harmed

God says "my people perish for lack of knowledge.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
embarassed embarassed embarassed

*faints* grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by OlujobaSamuel: 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
989900:

Wow, but fail . . . N10,000 to you or anyone that gets it right.
what goes up must come down or what goes around comes around.
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by 989900: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Resurgence:

You know it could also be 1898, 1899, 1900

I would have simply said the number 98, 99, (1) 00.

But that still make no sense, there seem to be a meaning behind the numbers. [ I could be over analyzing though ]

What does it mean?

tongue cheesy

You will have to pay me to tell you, or I pay you for getting it right. smiley

BTW, Ivory2009 is paying me N20,000 to deactivate this handle for no reason (richmenthings) cheesy. I've asked him/her to pay it to miss NL to be (Lanicky). We are waiting for the alert.

You should have contested, I would have voted for you. Or maybe Ivory2009 should pay it to you . . . looks like we can't keep on waiting for Lanicky's account details for forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Barezzi(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
989900:

Obviously, but why? cheesy
grin grin
98 - Met your fiancee
99 - Proposed to her
00 - Got married grin grin
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by mikolo80: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
uncleu:
Dear commissioner, take your boys to the site and clear the said vegetation. Don't wait for accident to occur first.
you think say him send una?
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by 989900: 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Barezzi:

grin grin
98 - Met your fiancee
99 - Proposed to her
00 - Got married grin grin

Wow! That would have been sweet. cheesy
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
olaszydaruma:
To before warned is to before harmed

God says "my people perish for lack of knowledge.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm assuming you're just trying to be funny, cos the only alternative would mean asking you to return all your academic certificates

1 Like

Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by wiloy2k8(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
tonyot:
but oooo wetin make d river dry sef?

una dey read at all . river never dry
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Jayceendus: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
Chosen1984:
Danger sabi whom e de find!!

BECOME A DANGEROUS TO danger by being A CHOSEN! ACCEPT JESUS GENUINELY IN YOUR LIFE.

WHEN Did chosen become the standard of Christianity or salvation undecided
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
lastpage:

Just SWIM all the way on the Ogun River, ....they are linked! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

Haba.. grin did he steal your girlfriend
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by engrkaz(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Omo see free GRAZING RESERVE OOOO.......Mallam Audu come and see something

1 Like

Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Elebiju: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
989900:

Wow, but fail . . . N10,000 to you or anyone that gets it right.
19"98" 19"99" 20"00"= 989900
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by lollmaolol(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
dason4life:
I know that river, it has a link to the Great Ogun river. shocked

But what on earth can make it dry up like that?

Simple as ABC... Ozone layer depletion
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by richkaynet(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Wondering how people reason out things. The government has given a blunt response to the situation & it's only wise we take to the instructions. I won't be surprised if people still give a deaf ear to this warning...............later dem go dey blame devil way dey him own jejely smh!!!!
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by ehissi(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
Endtime river turning to endtime grazing reserve for endtime cows led by end time fulani herdsmen............................. undecided
As Ogun state governor nor gree release land for grazing reserve na e the river provoke produce grass.

Oya fulani Oooooooooooh!! Food for cow don come........................ grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
989900:

tongue cheesy

You will have to pay me to tell you, or I pay you for getting it right. smiley

BTW, Ivory2009 is paying me N20,000 to deactivate this handle for no reason (richmenthings) cheesy. I've asked him/her to pay it to miss NL to be (Lanicky). We are waiting for the alert.

Or maybe Ivory2009 should pay it to you . . . looks like we can't keep on waiting for Lanicky's account details for forever.

And I suppose if Ivory2009 makes the payment to Lanicky, you will keep to your side of the bargain cheesy

You should have contested, I would have voted for you

cool But how I hate competitions smiley
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Jayceendus:

WHEN Did chosen become the standard of Christianity or salvation undecided
THE LORDS CHOSEN IS THE EASIEST WAY TO HEAVEN! I SAY THESE PERSONALLY AND FROM A PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!

IN NIGERIA OF TODAY AND EVEN THE WORLD OVER, IF YOUR EARNEST DESIRE IS TO MISS HELL AND BE HEAVEN, YOU BETTER GET TO THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT. ITS A PLACE WHERE YOU DISHED THE RAW, UNDILUTED AND NON MODIFIED WORD OF GOD. ITS A PLACE WHERE YOU ARE DAILY PUT AT THE EDGE OF YOUR HEARTS TO DAILY CHECK YOURSELF AND MAKE AMENDS ON ALL SIDES WITH YOUR CREATOR, BE YOU A PASTOR OR A PERSON WHO SAYS HE/SHE HAS KNOW SINCE 1940 OR WHATEVER! JUST GET TO THE LORDS CHOSEN AND YOU SEE A NEED TO REPENT AGAIN!
ITS A PLACE WHERE YOU ARE DAILY PUMPED WITH THE CRAVE FOR HEAVEN @LAST.
ITS A PLACE WHERE SIN IS DISSECTED AND THE WAY OF GENUINE SALVATION TAUGHT!!
MY BROTHER, IF HEAVEN IS YOUR UTMOST DESIRE, RUN TO THE CHOSEN!
I REST MY CASE!!
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by michaelwilli(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
uncleu:
Dear commissioner, take your boys to the site and clear the said vegetation. Don't wait for accident to occur first.
U wan chop the vegetation? The commissioner said they shouldn't walk on it, he didn't say clearing it was going to solve any problem, clearing it sef na xtra disaster
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by 989900: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Resurgence:

And I suppose if Ivory2009 makes the payment to Lanicky, you will keep to your side of the bargain cheesy

cool But how I hate competitions smiley

Instantly, a deal is a deal. smiley
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by gloryman91: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Odo toba gbagbe orisun yio gbe ni.
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
NightHawke:
@BoboYekini
You got it spot on.
The river has a source. Have they sent their personnel to investigate what stopped the flow up to the bridge?

Must we as a people describe every happening as spiritual. This explains why most religious outfits flourish.
If I were Governor, I would sack that Commissioner forthwith. No time.
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Onyemaboy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
It could be as a result of a semipermeable rock under d earth surface, but for a certainty the river will still resurface again via (River rejuvenation).
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Olabode001: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Please before its too late and cause lost of life let the government deploy men of the force there to man the place
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by OjukwuWarBird: 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
EDhims:

There's a scientific explanation to it #eutrophication

That's explanation is not good enough.? In eutrophication, the green algaes or vegetation are not thick enough to hold the weight of a man.

But in this case, people can walk on the vegetation.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by 4rmthewest(m): 12:39am On Jun 21, 2016
Na wa ooo
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Triciasexy87(f): 2:46am On Jun 21, 2016
simplynola:
Hope those omo oniles have not started eyeing that place. Their great grand father's property.
Hahhahahahhaahhahaha Chai, laff wan fall me from Bed ooooo
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Triciasexy87(f): 2:47am On Jun 21, 2016
eedel:
Waiting for Headline "Dried up river land now sells for 5 million naira a plot" *arms folded
I can't fitti'nt laff ooooh, oghene meh
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Triciasexy87(f): 2:47am On Jun 21, 2016
eedel:
I can't fitti'nt laff ooooh, oghene meh bikor ooooo
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2016
lollmaolol:

Simple as ABC... Ozone layer depletion

If your answer is true, then what should have happened to
(1) The human skin
(2) The green plants (including the ones on the river bed)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / This Is Why Everybody Wants To Be In Abuja, View This Salary Breakdown,.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.