Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement (59026 Views)

Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) / Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? / British Government Releases Official Statement On Ibori's Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by lollmaolol(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
dason4life:

If your answer is true, then what should have happened to
(1) The human skin
(2) The green plants (including the ones on the river bed)

I don't know, you want to share?
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Nely77(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
simplynola:
Hope those omo oniles have not started eyeing that place. Their great grand father's property.
Land for sale! Meet Baba Kamoru, the head of the omo niles.
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by EDhims(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

That's explanation is not good enough.? In eutrophication, the green algaes or vegetation are not thick enough to hold the weight of a man.

But in this case, people can walk on the vegetation.

True, hence I can't tell if its even alga growth.
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by sultaan(m): 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
I am surprised by how a lot of people use miracle to explain the obvious cause of this event but once I saw the news and they mentioned the dam it all became clear.

Water hyacinth is a weed that grows on to of slow water and it spreads like a carpet over the entire surface of the water.if you have lot of rain upstream and there is a sudden gush of moving water like the one that was released from the dam water will move anything in front of it or create a new path .so like a Tsunami all the tangled weeds were swept till they got to see choke point with trash and bridge pylon in the way so it piled up. If you fall throughout the weed there is no way to come back up if limb is tangled with a fast current underneath.

Upstream should be clear of weed now but if care is not taken rainfall will cause massive flooding possibly knock that bridge down
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Jayceendus: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
Chosen1984:
THE LORDS CHOSEN IS THE EASIEST WAY TO HEAVEN! I SAY THESE PERSONALLY AND FROM A PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!

IN NIGERIA OF TODAY AND EVEN THE WORLD OVER, IF YOUR EARNEST DESIRE IS TO MISS HELL AND BE HEAVEN, YOU BETTER GET TO THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT. ITS A PLACE WHERE YOU DISHED THE RAW, UNDILUTED AND NON MODIFIED WORD OF GOD. ITS A PLACE WHERE YOU ARE DAILY PUT AT THE EDGE OF YOUR HEARTS TO DAILY CHECK YOURSELF AND MAKE AMENDS ON ALL SIDES WITH YOUR CREATOR, BE YOU A PASTOR OR A PERSON WHO SAYS HE/SHE HAS KNOW SINCE 1940 OR WHATEVER! JUST GET TO THE LORDS CHOSEN AND YOU SEE A NEED TO REPENT AGAIN!
ITS A PLACE WHERE YOU ARE DAILY PUMPED WITH THE CRAVE FOR HEAVEN @LAST.
ITS A PLACE WHERE SIN IS DISSECTED AND THE WAY OF GENUINE SALVATION TAUGHT!!!

Now I am convinced you are a Pharisee..A religious woremonger who has zero knowledge of God's word...Who are the CHOSEN..Those who go to Lords chosen church or those who Christ died for(The Body of Christ)...Stop being Myopic and DECIEVED...And end your judgement..So you know Jesus is not a Chosen...So wake up from ur RELIGIOUS IDOLATRY
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Being a Chosen is a choice!! Its not by force!! Keep Debating and arguing!! Very soon e go CLEAR for your eyes.
Jayceendus:

Now I am convinced you are a Pharisee..A religious woremonger who has zero knowledge of God's word...Who are the CHOSEN..Those who go to Lords chosen church or those who Christ died for(The Body of Christ)...Stop being Myopic and DECIEVED...And end your judgement..So you know Jesus is not a Chosen...So wake up from ur RELIGIOUS IDOLATRY
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Jayceendus: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Chosen1984:
Being a Chosen is a choice!! Its not by force!! Keep Debating and arguing!! Very soon e go CLEAR for your eyes.

I am hundred percent certain that you didn't go to school...Cos you speak void of Wisdom..Stop chasing religion and testimony..Serve God..
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jayceendus:

I am hundred percent certain that you didn't go to school...Cos you speak void of Wisdom..Stop chasing religion and testimony..Serve God..
BRO, I DON'T NEED GO TO SCHOOL B4 I KNOW THE COVENANT KEEPING GOD. THAT IS THE GOD OF THE CHOSEN!! Your thoughts are not needed. All i need you do is to become A CHOSEN
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by sultaan(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
UNBELIEVABLE!!! cry shocked
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by olawalepopoola: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
olokeded:

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/lagos-state-releases-statement-on-river.html

See earlier thread on the dried river: Pics & video
https://www.nairaland.com/3174249/ogun-river-kara-turns-dry#up
Geological investigations should be carried out in this area. The area is along the transcurrent fault that extends from the Gulf of Guinea down to the Dahomey basin.
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Jayceendus: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Chosen1984:
BRO, I DON'T NEED GO TO SCHOOL B4 I KNOW THE COVENANT KEEPING GOD. THAT IS THE GOD OF THE CHOSEN!! Your thoughts are not needed. All i need you do is to become A CHOSEN

Lol..Oga go and read ur bible ooo...I no 1 follow lord chosen na by force... undecided undecided
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Jayceendus:

Lol..Oga go and read ur bible ooo...I no 1 follow lord chosen na by force... undecided undecided
YOU ARE A CHOSEN! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE IN IT! I PUT ON YOU! YOU ARE A CHOSEN! THE WORDS HAVE GONE FORTH! IT MUST COME TO PASS
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Jayceendus: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Chosen1984:
YOU ARE A CHOSEN! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE IN IT! I PUT ON YOU! YOU ARE A CHOSEN! THE WORDS HAVE GONE FORTH! IT MUST COME TO PASS

Lol...u dis religious bigot..Guy i am a BLW nation ambassador..And ur useless words have nothing on me...U seriously need pschy evaluation..or are they paying you guys money for bringing new members
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Jayceendus:

Lol...u dis religious bigot..Guy i am a BLW nation ambassador..And ur useless words have nothing on me...U seriously need pschy evaluation..or are they paying you guys money for bringing new members
YOUNG MAN JAYCEENDUS YOU ARE A CHOSEN!! MARK MY WORDS!!
SEE YOU @IJESHA HEADQUARTERS OF THE LORDS CHOSEN SOONEST!
YOU ARE A CHOSEN, THE FASTER YOU DECAMP, THE BETTER FOR YOU
Re: Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement by Jayceendus: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Chosen1984:
YOUNG MAN JAYCEENDUS YOU ARE A CHOSEN!! MARK MY WORDS!!
SEE YOU @IJESHA HEADQUARTERS OF THE LORDS CHOSEN SOONEST!
YOU ARE A CHOSEN, THE FASTER YOU DECAMP, THE BETTER FOR YOU

End Time Words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally / Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / This Is Why Everybody Wants To Be In Abuja, View This Salary Breakdown,.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.