Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (57447 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by adexlamex(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by DeMekus: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by damola311: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Solution? fuc.k them and don't look back
Maybe you look good, some might take you as player.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
shitt happens.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by rose54321: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
It's simply a case of you don't want what you have, but need it the moment someone else grabs it.
It might be psychological, I guess when ladies meet you and you begin the toasting/pre-dating phase, you don't leave much to be desired.

Ladies access guys from dates, I might be wrong but it's possible either you do too much at first, so they feel your boyfriend roles even when you haven't gotten the boyfriend position

or you do too little do they don't feel you meet up with the expectations for the position.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MakaveliTheDon(m): 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
go waah ur head for river niger.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by bobo65(m): 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:
Good day everyone, who else among the guys here on NL has experienced this..?!

For the past 6yrs that I've been on the dating scene, I've experienced a lot of misses rather than hits in my dating game, this is not due to the fact I lacked the looks, charm, smarts etc. I noticed a scenario that always repeated itself, which was when ever I approached a girl, we would click instantly, she would flash all the green lights flashable, we would have a lot in common & get along really well, then whenever I finally ask her for us to be "exculsive".... The horror film begins...

They never tell me No or a yes.. I'm not friendzoned neither am I in the dating zone, I more than a friend to her but less than a BF, when I ask them why they can't give me an answer, they give all manner of reasons such as; you are too good for me, I like you a lot but I don't love, let's be more than friends but I can't date you ( WTF ), I don't know what I feel towards you...let's keep what we have....and blah blah blah...

Most times I give them time to sort out their feelings coming back again to ask hoping to get a good answer but their emotions are still in a state of flux.. I'll give up and move on ( when I move on I move on totally no looking back grin), only for this ladies who seemly had nothing for me to come back (vengeful) when they see me hooking up with another chick, then they start all manner of theatrics....then I begin to wonder is it not the same girl who had "Nothing" for me...

This scenario as played out more than 5 times with me... I'll like to know if other guys here have experienced this or are also experiencing this....

Sorry for the long essay.. cheesy

Are u sure u don't lack the looks charm and style!?

Mine is, we will immediately start dating, like one months time, I go just tire dey find new catch, in fact, we dey tire for ourselves
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Thomsyne(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
Women faa... The most complex set of creations on earth

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by goonsmi: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
@ Mrdojo. you are simply too nice and not been decisive enough .

No two ways around it bro.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Samakus(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bros eh. You're not alone. It's the way many of them (not all sha) are wired. Many Nigerian girls are indecisive. They want Haliru, they want Omolomo and they also want Okechukwu. When I see such character, I take my leave before I'm friend-zoned. If you're not for me, you're against me. Shikena!

One has called, called and called and is now carrying face for me but who dey see her? When I come and you don't know if it's me you want or Musa, nnaa nwanne, before you turn around, I'm gone. Her loss!

9 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by lordcornel(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
It has happened to you like upto 5times and in those timez u v asked otherz out(I assume 5),making it ten plus miscellaneous(whc is alwayz bigger dan the main thing), we r looking at 30chickz in 6yrz(5 per year)... I go like b like you oo when I grow up..lol
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by sukkot: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
they think you are a piece of shytttt however when they see other ladies interested in you then it hits them that maybe there is something about you that they missed and they get jealous. basically the appeal you have is when you are in a relationship. when you are single you are not too appealing. hope that makes sense

like some men are appealing if they are single. but that excludes you. i suspect you are goofy and laugh a lot and not too manly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by bobo65(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
cruzita:
sometimes women no understand themselves

Hope u r diff?
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by SoEndowed(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Abeg ooooo, which one be friend zoned & enemy zoned again. Make una explain o, abeg.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by worlexy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
It's called friendzoning

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Squares: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hmmmm. you are a learner.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Goldenheart(m): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
Different Strokes For Different Folks
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by chuksnwoga1: 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
your destiny
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Pilate2016(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
cool
I don't get the moral lesson of this message
Op?
eno get moral lesson, make I run back to the MONASTERY before op Corrupt me. sad
FakeNEWSevryday:
cool
I don't get the moral lesson of this message
Op?
eno get moral lesson, make I run back to the MONASTERY before op Corrupt me.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by amuokuko: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:
Good day everyone, who else among the guys here on NL has experienced this..?!

For the past 6yrs that I've been on the dating scene, I've experienced a lot of misses rather than hits in my dating game, this is not due to the fact I lacked the looks, charm, smarts etc. I noticed a scenario that always repeated itself, which was when ever I approached a girl, we would click instantly, she would flash all the green lights flashable, we would have a lot in common & get along really well, then whenever I finally ask her for us to be "exculsive".... The horror film begins...

They never tell me No or a yes.. I'm not friendzoned neither am I in the dating zone, I more than a friend to her but less than a BF, when I ask them why they can't give me an answer, they give all manner of reasons such as; you are too good for me, I like you a lot but I don't love, let's be more than friends but I can't date you ( WTF ), I don't know what I feel towards you...let's keep what we have....and blah blah blah...

Most times I give them time to sort out their feelings coming back again to ask hoping to get a good answer but their emotions are still in a state of flux.. I'll give up and move on ( when I move on I move on totally no looking back grin), only for this ladies who seemly had nothing for me to come back (vengeful) when they see me hooking up with another chick, then they start all manner of theatrics....then I begin to wonder is it not the same girl who had "Nothing" for me...

This scenario as played out more than 5 times with me... I'll like to know if other guys here have experienced this or are also experiencing this....

Sorry for the long essay.. cheesy

Nwanne leave long story...
u ve strong spiritual wife warding them off..

Karashika bu aha ya..

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by chuksnwoga1: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
chuksnwoga1:
your destiny
so live with it
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Cornerstone001: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked Ewu!......... which kain thing be this now

salabscholar01:
[size=13pt]Bab your hair of bad luck..... just my take.... if not the hustle is still real for you......[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by arthur1000(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
critically analyse

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Collins0609(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
D fact is dat women need men to handle 85% of there needs,once u take up d role they deem it felt to deny u of all d benefit u can get from them,cos they are afraid dat once u get what u want,u might leave them,and they would not lik to lose u because of ur usefulnes.nxt time dont b nice,let dem know what u want and if they can redeem it,then dont grant dem any request no matter how small,u lose u ground once u please dem hoping dat will soften they heart.if she cant give u a simple answer to what u want then dont grant any of they request.a woman dat love u wil never stress u in friendship or relationship.and she wont deny u any thing including s3x.and wil 4give u easily even when u wrong her.and wil believe every lie u say to b true.d problem does not lie wit d gals but it lies wit ur approach.dont beat around d bush.take d bull by d horn

8 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
What am I doing here

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
@MrDojo as a Sage i have the perfect answer to this mystery that has so entangled your free-flow-thought-process let me share my conclusion after going thru similar experiences... Ladies are indecisive and constantly seeking after even they've reached what they want they dont recognise it and remain in a perpetual state of confusion,it takes old age or wrinkles to pull them out of it.I'm not broke.I don't ress my worth but like you i just dey waka them pass thesedays,thank goodness i'm a virgo i stay for long stretch without strong desires over taking me and even when they try to without minutes i've re-calibrated don't feel bad

My final word of advice dress good,look confident,dress more than ur worth and u would be chased the game would reverse in your favor where u wont need to pursue,but rather be pursued and then u can begin to do the cherry picking.

All the best Amigo

Sage !

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by kizyalex10(m): 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
An average woman don't knw what they want it's as simple as that.the most confused creature.dont be surprised thata a girl that iss crushing for u for so many years,will say no to u when u approach her first,expecting to drag it as long as possible bfor she say yes.then if u re nt gentle man enough nd move to her friend,she might go nd pour her friend acid or some wil come here nd lament hw thier girl friend snatched thier guy.then u begin to wonder the kind of creature women are.

10 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Israelfx2(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
noted,
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by feaworaoja007: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
it's becos you ask them out;u don't ask women out expecting a "yes" or "no" answer...u assume you guys are already dating,soon as u tap the a5s...why do u still have to ask?

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Dexema(m): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mprex:
mrdojo, its either you're actually too good for the ladies and you are always meeting them at the wrong time. Or maybe you make the wrong moves, or probably......

There are a thousand and one reasons for that specific behaviour so if you can be more precise in your story, we might be able to decipher where the problem lies
as usual someone comes up with an excuse for their cryptic behaviour, this one sounds pretty flimsy.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
If I meet a girlfriend, all I do is bang her axx and get her trust.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Odunharry(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
They will never learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. / Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Kelly Jumbo Weds Thomas Esiape: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Bikers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.