Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? (41032 Views)

"For Better For Worse" Is It Supposed To Be Used During Vow? / Polygamy - Insatiable Desire For Multiple Wives / Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by ezychris(m): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Abra4real:
Okay, let me chip in at this point. Among all those replies above me, I haven't seen any that answered it very well. Note that I'm not replying to fight or argue (fact check, if you quote me, I won't reply, except when necessary e.g. answering a thought-provoking question), I'm actually replying to adhere to what the Bible tells me.

Jude 3 says, Beloved when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnest contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

First, someone mentioned that God hates divorce. Here's the verse to back that up: Malachi 2 vs 14-16:

14 Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet yet she is thy companion, and the wife of thine covenant.

15 And did not make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.

16 For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away [of your wife, which is divorce]: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.

Did you notice the part that says God hates putting away? For God to say that, there must be something at stake. Because clearly, in Matthew 5 vs 22, But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgement...

Even hating your fellow human isn't allowed. But you should also notice that God didn't say I hate the person. He simply hates putting away.

About having multiple wifes, hear it from the horses' mouth, in Matthew 19 vs 9, And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, COMMITTED ADULTERY: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

Now, I read some comments that said what if a whole village got saved and were extremely polygamous? Well, you have to know that the God we serve, the Alpha and the Omega does not change (Malachi 3 vs 6, For I am the LORD, I change not...) and even if the whole world says they don't want to change, he won't change his words.

Many people think we just go to church, sing, carry Bible on Sundays, wear suit and tie, and say "God bless you" on our way to church. For your information, it's more than that. If you can't live with that simple fact, then I'm afraid you're not yet serious.

In the Biblical sense, a first wife is only recognized. Think about this for a moment. When someone is getting married, the vow says, Till Death Do You Part. What do you think that means?

Only after a partner dies does the other partner has the freedom... TO MARRY ANOTHER PERSON... TO HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER PERSON. Chikena.

So, if death hasn't done them apart, forget about it.

Now, somebody says what if they were married the same day. You mean, simultaneously? As in, each wife stands at the altar and were consenting to the marriage? That's obvious now. The first woman that takes the vow is the real wife.

Some people still don't give a hoot about what I wrote, but they are the first that will carry the news when the likes of Pastor Kumuyi, of all people, makes a mistake (God forbid!)

They'll go, "Ah! Come and see! The holy-holy preacher has done something. He was caught redhanded."

Now the man decides to remarry because death has parted the union he has with his former wife and these same people groaned, "Ah-an! What is it with this pastor sef? Na only him waka come?"

People ehn!

Seconded!
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by ollygreen: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
So, what happens to the children? Throw them away? What's done is done. God is not as dogmatic as some think him to be.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
All Africans were polygamous just the other day. When missionaries came, they separated the saved spouse from their families for reasons am surprised are being put forth here. I understand the op as referring to multiple wives. There are people in churches who are second wives in churches, living away from the other family and reasonings like this makes them hide their families from this kind of condemnation.

I have seen a pastor force a new convert to leave her husband after discovering she was a second wife. That was not God. It was human intelligence and tradition.

So what are you people telling second wives who are traditionally married as such? And their children? There is a condition to their salvation? We need a grace preacher in this thread. If it is not conditional to his/her salvation it is a law of man.

The reference to the second wife as putting asunder what God has put together is just misleading. The first wife is still married! Note that even now, there are many second and third wives in your local congregations, not to mention children who need their fathers and families intact.

I asked before, there is a village in place X where all men have 2 was wives and more. You are the modern missioner who preaches to them and God convicts them all. They become christian. So what next? You call the husbands in front, and call the first wives, and tell the other wives to sort themselves out undecided

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by donkross1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
Leave all of them n marry a new one cheesy cheesy....

Menhh the kain questions wey people just dey ask for Nairaland these days na die.
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by canDy4eva(f): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
histemple:

We may need to ask why King Dave and Solo were God's most loved people in bible history if polygamy was a sin.
d truth is... If God wanted polygamy, he would hv created more than one woman for Adam. Frm d day man fell man had to choose for himself. If God wanted polygamy to exist, he wouldn't hv sent Jesus. The only reason why Jesus came wz to take mankind bk to Gods original plan n one man one wife is one of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by leoebhos(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
frosbel2:
The bible has never explicitly mentioned that God is against Polygamy, after all in ancient times many great men of God had multiple wives and God still acknowledged them as righteous.

Also quoting Matthew 19 vs 9 is a misnomer because for starters the MAN did not put away any of his wives, he remained married to them.

What we do know is that God is explicitly against Adultery, i.e sleeping with another man's wife or vice versa and general sexual immorality.

So here is my take, if a man is married to 4 wives and has children with all of them, even when he comes to a knowledge of Christ, there is no biblical verse or command which suggests he should chase 3 wives away and remain with one wife . He should remain with his 4 wives and take care of his children while bringing them to a knowledge of truth.

Well, the bible doesn't welcome anybody's opinion. Read Romans 7:1-3. We like quoting the bible to our own convinience thesedays. May God help us all
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by candidbabe(f): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
This the kind of topic I will see and I will say May God bless SEUN for creating NAIRALAND this is an eye opener.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by hustla(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
ettaetta:
what if he married all of them on the same day?

Lmaoooo
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by eph12(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
frond:

This is erroneous. Which christianity? Where in the Bible?
What do you know about restitution? Do you know the story of the Samaritan woman?
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
lilmax:
If a girl looses her virginity and becomes a christain what is she supposed to do? grin
Why don't u move dis 2 Sex-Religion section grin? Perhaps, such section has bin created 4 u. undecided. Well, she might also meet just-converted hubby there cheesy. Only God judges well lipsrsealed. @ OP, if d rest wives are discarded, weytin u wan take do wit deir children? D fact is dat God understands beta than men. cool
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by Praktikals(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
ettaetta:
I know Modern day christianity condems polygamy and the bible condems divorce, so my quetion now is? If a man has multiple wives and becomes a Christian, what is he supposed to do?
God is the same yesterday, today and forever. If had no problems with David, Solomon, Abraham, etc who had more than one wives, we can also marry as many as we want. Period.
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by egojiokwu(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
talk2alabama:
King Solomon was a man after God's heart yet he had a thousand women at his court.

That was his weakest point that we all should learn from. Once you are not satisfied with one wife, then you can not be satisfied with 100 wives. If you marry short one today, tomorrow you may want to go for tall one. If you married fair one today, tomorrow you may want to go for the black. If you marry the one that doesn't talk, tomorrow you may want to go for a talkative.
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by Boyooosa(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
Millerz:
The bible only sanctions marriage between one man and one woman. Jesus made Eve for Adam, not Eves for Adam. That God allowed it in times past doesnt mean God ordained it. Same way God allows people kill other people, it doesn't mean its sanctioned by him.

You are to have one wife and not to divorce her except for adultery. A polygamist who has just come to Christ must divorce his other wives because what we call polygamy is actually adultery.
I don't believe your theory! You are candidly typing from the feminine perspective full stop
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by leoebhos(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
Millerz:
The bible only sanctions marriage between one man and one woman. Jesus made Eve for Adam, not Eves for Adam. That God allowed it in times past doesnt mean God ordained it. Same way God allows people kill other people, it doesn't mean its sanctioned by him.

You are to have one wife and not to divorce her except for adultery. A polygamist who has just come to Christ must divorce his other wives because what we call polygamy is actually adultery.
Romans 7:1-3. You want to quote the bible your own way you are free to do so but this is what the bible says. Settle the rest and let them go. The first wife is the only recongnised one by the biblem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by leoebhos(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
ettaetta:
God hates divorce why would you suggest that when he paid all their bride price

Romans 7:1-3 call it whatever u want, the bible condems it

1 Like

Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by nairalandankrah: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
quid:

Take proper care of ALL the wives and children, like a proper Christian should
. A Christian Is Not Just Someone That Doesn't Go To A Mosque.A Christ -ian, Is Someone That Behaves Like Jesus And Will Always Act, Talk And Behave Like Him No Matter The Situation They Find Themselves. that's how the name was gotten in the first place.
Now For Someone Who Lived In Polygamy, But,Eventually Chooses To Accept Jesus &Sincerely Becomes A Christian, Such A Person Must Have Also Decided To Live By The Doctrines And Practice Of Jesus Christ As Enshrined In The Bible. Jesus alone Is The Way To HEAVEN NOT SOLOMON or DAVID, follow jesus! if he says one wife then that is the standard.at death,ignorance is no longer an excuse before God so, now that we are still alive is the only opportunity we have to make ammends for wrongs done.. But If You Think Sacking The Other Women Is A Difficult And Hard Pin To Swallow, Then Wait Until You Find Yourself @ GODS JUDGEMENT
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by larrytorch(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Abra4real:
Okay, let me chip in at this point. Among all those replies above me, I haven't seen any that answered it very well. Note that I'm not replying to fight or argue (fact check, if you quote me, I won't reply, except when necessary e.g. answering a thought-provoking question), I'm actually replying to adhere to what the Bible tells me.

Jude 3 says, Beloved when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnest contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

First, someone mentioned that God hates divorce. Here's the verse to back that up: Malachi 2 vs 14-16:

14 Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet yet she is thy companion, and the wife of thine covenant.

15 And did not make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.

16 For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away [of your wife, which is divorce]: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.

Did you notice the part that says God hates putting away? For God to say that, there must be something at stake. Because clearly, in Matthew 5 vs 22, But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgement...

Even hating your fellow human isn't allowed. But you should also notice that God didn't say I hate the person. He simply hates putting away.

About having multiple wifes, hear it from the horses' mouth, in Matthew 19 vs 9, And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, COMMITTED ADULTERY: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

Now, I read some comments that said what if a whole village got saved and were extremely polygamous? Well, you have to know that the God we serve, the Alpha and the Omega does not change (Malachi 3 vs 6, For I am the LORD, I change not...) and even if the whole world says they don't want to change, he won't change his words.

Many people think we just go to church, sing, carry Bible on Sundays, wear suit and tie, and say "God bless you" on our way to church. For your information, it's more than that. If you can't live with that simple fact, then I'm afraid you're not yet serious.

In the Biblical sense, a first wife is only recognized. Think about this for a moment. When someone is getting married, the vow says, Till Death Do You Part. What do you think that means?

Only after a partner dies does the other partner has the freedom... TO MARRY ANOTHER PERSON... TO HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER PERSON. Chikena.

Now, somebody says what if they were married the same day. You mean, simultaneously? As in, each wife stands at the altar and were consenting to the marriage? That's obvious now. The first woman that takes the vow is the real wife.

Some people still don't give a hoot about what I wrote, but they are the first that will carry the news when the likes of Pastor Kumuyi, of all people, makes a mistake (God forbid!)

They'll go, "Ah! Come and see! The holy-holy preacher has done something. He was caught redhanded."

Now the man decides to remarry because death has parted the union he has with his former wife and these same people groaned, "Ah-an! What is it with this pastor sef? Na only him waka come?"

People ehn!

Oga I tire for you ! The situation is already that the man is married to 4 wives before is got saved. Stop quoting scriptures that spoke about b4 a man got saved or got to know the word of God. The deed is done already.

Sending other wives away is pure evil and wickedness. Let's assume that the wives are in their 50s who is going to marry them ? Common sense nah. What the man needs is to serve God in truth and in spirit: And ensure that his family is saved too. I don't think God will frown at him for no reason, so far he is not seeking to add another wife to the family.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by Myde4naija(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
eph12:

You won't believe if I tell you that paul[color=#990000][/color] instructed Christians to have one man one wife.
say it the way it is.
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
Throwkey with dem all
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by chysam: 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sometimes I wish Jesus emerged in this generation.They would have used much more intelligent questions to kill him before he died in the hands of the Romans / the Jews. People of his time were so stupid that none of them could raise this kind of highly intelligent question.
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by numericalguy(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
Polygamy
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
ettaetta:
I know Modern day christianity condems polygamy and the bible condems divorce, so my quetion now is? If a man has multiple wives and becomes a Christian, what is he supposed to do?
The law of Christ supersede any tradition that conflicts with his laws that comes from God.
Tradition accepts polygamy, the law of Christ strongly advocates monogamy
Mathew chapter 19 verses 3-8 here Jesus restated to his listeners God's original purpose in respect to marriage. Adam was given one wife Eve not wives.
And no polygamist will ever be accepted or hold any responsibility in the household of Christ 1Timothy 3 Vs 1,2 emphasised verse 2.
Be informed that most second, third or to infinite numbers of wives are not properly married, most of them their dowry are not paid or any known ceremony held
Any polygamist who accepts the laws of Christ should really read Mathew 19 1-8 hence should send other wives away.
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by crazymommy(f): 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Millerz:

Divorce his other wives??really?just send them away just like that??what will now happen to the children??can you just listen to yourself??a man should divorce his wives??polygamy is adultery ??really??so polygamy is a sin yet many prophets who GOD call his anointed in the bible had more than one wife so what are we saying??and where in the bible did GOD say polygamy is actually adultery??...smh....religious extremism at its peak...that was how boko haram started

secondly you said this in your own words

" That God allowed it in times past doesnt mean God ordained it. Same way God allows people kill other people, it doesn't mean its sanctioned by him.
"

so you are Saying God allows people to kill other people??but the same GOD said "thou shall not kill" is that not contradiction??I thought God is a God of love??why should God allow people kill each other??so in other words God allowed boko haram to kill people but that does not mean he ordained it according to you.is that not show of hatred??.jeez.......religion is beginning to affect the reasoning of many people........even though I am a christian does not mean I should allow religion take away my common sense.. very soon u people will tell us it is a sin to visit Nairaland...

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by IamUdo(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Live with only one but still take care of the others financially..
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by eph12(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Myde4naija:
say it the way it is.
Lol.. If Christians have problems believing some part of the Bible then it's safe to say they are gradually sliding away from the faith. If the content of the Bible is a problem to you you have no business being a Christian sir.
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by spiralwedge(m): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
I personally think they should remain. But if he is confused, like Abraham was with Hagar, he should pray and let God sort the situation out by Himself. For God to fulfil his promises towards Abraham, he needed him to be monogamous with Sarah, and unfortunately, Hagar had to be put away.

Lastly, most European-imported churches have the doctrine of the man to put away all the wives except the 1st one. African Indigenous Churches don't.
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by mrZENographer: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
frosbel2:

Let us apply your logic to scripture and remember even Paul referred to scripture ( not the new testament ) as ;
"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness," - 2 Timothy 3:16

Now , in the so called New Testament, Jesus said that the only reason why Moses permitted divorce in the ancient days , was due to the hardness of heart of his people in the context of divorce. It was never about marrying another wife , it was about putting away a wife or wives. There is no other reason Jesus gave in relation to their hardness of heart, like marrying multiple women for example.

The Bible says that God does not change, in other words he expects the same standards from ALL mankind whether they lived 1 million or 10 years ago.

Using your logic we can call David, Jacob, Abraham and many others SERIAL ADULTERERS because they married MORE THAN ONE WOMAN, yet God never condemned them, in fact he called them righteous and loved them. David was condemned and punished for adultery not because he had many wives but because he slept with , and impregnated another man's wife and then had him killed. Solomon was not condemned because he had many wives and even concubines, he was condemned and punished because he married heathen women who took his heart away from God. None of these great men were told to drive away their other wives and remain with the first one.

The suggestion that a man who has 4 wives should get rid of the later 3 with their children is unscriptural, evil, wicked, mad , stupid, devilish and not from GOD at all, it is a figment of imagination in the minds of MOG followers who stick to the words of their pastors and their warped interpretation of scripture, without reasoning things out for themselves.

I personally have ONE WIFE and would not marry another purely because more than ONE WOMAN = STRESS AND TROUBLE and increased Financial commitment in this modern time, not because I can't !!!

So we can also go on to murder our enemies as David, Abraham etc did to theirs.

O boy you need mental lashes.

You are no different from the athiests that call God evil and unscrupulous for this and that reasons. Not that God is evil, but he's so holy that his requirements, to you is a mountain of plague. Take panadol xtra. grin
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by zinnywonders(f): 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
For the man to acknowledge his sin and surrendering and giving his life to Christ won't be the reason why he will send his wives packing.
So the wives ain't going anywhere and if they do,whom is gonna get married to his granny? grin
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by achorladey: 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
1 corinthians 7:2 answers your question very well let each man have his own wife and each woman her own husband and since he will progress to be an overseer in the congregation he must have to confirm with the principle found in 1 Tim 3:2.
Finally polygamist is what the world practice and since his coming under christ law he has to conform to Eph 4: 19-24 key word there Gods will in true righteousness and loyalty.
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by iPopAlomo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Abra4real:

People ehn!

Oga... you haven't answered the OP's question at all... I just thought you should know...
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by Abagworo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
eph12:
Christianity recognises the first wife as the legitimate wife

Christianity never condemned polygamy. The Roman Catholic Church did down history as well as introduced celibacy for Priests and Monks. I believe it is more or less European influence on Christianity. In Catholic Church you can only wed one wife.
Re: If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? by pee777(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
frosbel2:
The bible has never explicitly mentioned that God is against Polygamy, after all in ancient times many great men of God had multiple wives and God still acknowledged them as righteous.

Also quoting Matthew 19 vs 9 is a misnomer because for starters the MAN did not put away any of his wives, he remained married to them.

What we do know is that God is explicitly against Adultery, i.e sleeping with another man's wife or vice versa and general sexual immorality.

So here is my take, if a man is married to 4 wives and has children with all of them, even when he comes to a knowledge of Christ, there is no biblical verse or command which suggests he should chase 3 wives away and remain with one wife . He should remain with his 4 wives and take care of his children while bringing them to a knowledge of truth.

You have said it all. ROM 8:1 ...no condemnation to them that are in Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? / What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.