Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix (7167 Views)

Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti / Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House / White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by deeoh(m): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2016
people are quick to judge! this same horrible instinct that made a woman's head severed because someone shouted blasphemy on her and young ones with dreams and hopes got lynched because someone screamed 'ole' at them. this hogwash need to stop especially among the so called schooled Nigerians. that document is not enough to indict her, more so we should do our research before we go into crucify frenzy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by idupaul: 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Icecream4U:
person like you go jump enter fire if I tell you to. Your brain power too weak to understand anything. Poor you. cry

Did she receive Halliburton Bribe or not? You are the one with low IQ ..I don't have time to support any useless corrupt leader or his wife..no wonder Buhari has refused to go after Halliburton case

1 Like

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
ericuzor:
even if she was just an ordinary citizen then the fact remains that the money was a bribe meaning she was corrupt. .

And how did you arrive at that conclusion? The money could have been a legitimate payment, unless you can establish that it actually was a bribe and what it was for.
Can you?
Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by copiescopy(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
The drama is just starting ..

IGP ARASE is off ... One man from the NORTH will now come in and head the POLICE FORCE . the next thing you will know is they will invade EKITI and then the melodrama continues .... SARAKI and EKWEREMADU loading.....ARASE needed to be off from the CHESS BOARD for a new MARKSMAN to ZERO in on FAYOSE.

1 Like

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by ericuzor(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
Farmerforlife:

And how did you arrive at that conclusion? The money could have been a legitimate payment, unless you can establish that it actually was a bribe and what it was for.
Can you?
i can you are ignorant about Halliburton scandal about Mr Jefferson, between 2000 and 2005, used his position as member of the U.S. House of Representatives to offer illegal services to private companies for cash rewards.. So am not talking of the money Aisha has as illegal but to wire it to Congress man Jefferson as a bribe for cash reward is corruption at international high level scam they all have to be extradited to America that's why most of them mentioned in the Halliburton case don't travel to america for fear of being arrested. ..

1 Like

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by ericuzor(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Can you?
i can sense you are ignorant about Halliburton scandal about Mr Jefferson, between 2000 and 2005, used his position as member of the U.S. House of Representatives to offer illegal services to private companies for cash rewards.. So am not talking of the money Aisha has as illegal but to wire it to Congress man Jefferson as a bribe for cash reward is corruption at international high level scam they all have to be extradited to America that's why most of them mentioned in the Halliburton case don't travel to america for fear of being arrested. ..
Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by mightyhazell: 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
asha90:
They wanna mess with Fayose- the greatest living Yorubaman. The most loved figure in the Southern Nigeria! cool
point of correction; the greatest yoruba man dead or living

3 Likes

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
ericuzor:
i can you are ignorant about Halliburton scandal about Mr Jefferson, between 2000 and 2005, used his position as member of the U.S. House of Representatives to offer illegal services to private companies for cash rewards.. So am not talking of the money Aisha has as illegal but to wire it to Congress man Jefferson as a bribe for cash reward is corruption at international high level scam they all have to be extradited to America that's why most of them mentioned in the Halliburton case don't travel to america for fear of being arrested. ..

Stop copy pasting please. Since you are so knowledgeable about the Haliburton case, maybe you can enlighten us ignoramuses about the nature of the illegal services which Jefferson provided to 'Aisha Buhari', who has been established now as a front and not the wife of President Buhari. It really is all nonsense.

As for travelling to America, I havent done so either, and have no intention of doing so, and I know for sure that I did not wire any money to Jefferson. Not travelling somewhere is not evidence of anything.

1 Like

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by ericuzor(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Stop copy pasting please. Since you are so knowledgeable about the Haliburton case, maybe you can enlighten us ignoramuses about the nature of the illegal services which Jefferson provided to 'Aisha Buhari', who has been established now as a front and not the wife of President Buhari. It really is all nonsense.

As for travelling to America, I havent done so either, and have no intention of doing so, and I know for sure that I did not wire any money to Jefferson. Not travelling somewhere is not evidence of anything.
if you want to know more go and read the document as i did don't have time being your tutor on this topic.
Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
ericuzor:
if you want to know more go and read the document as i did don't have time being your tutor on this topic.

I read it, and I seriously doubt that you did.

1 Like

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Buhari, Atiku, Others Undergo Mental Health Tests Before Elections –CUPP / Boycot Daar Communications (AIT) Now! / The Politics Of "our Time"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.