Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) (45593 Views)

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by femi4: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
clevvermind:
why would you want to buy a car without testing it?
Why would you want to go on a journey with a car not fully paid for

1 Like

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by tomdon(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:
Agreed. But de guy will just get it from everyone else anyway.

OK give it to him naa. mcheeew
once a lady looses her virginity, her pride is gone, the struggle then begins.
its much better you don't give him, if he wants you enough to give you the ring, oya bring it, if not let him gbera! byeeeee
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by geraldgiz(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:
Agreed. But de guy will just get it from everyone else anyway.
posted my number and u no copy am again
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Fizzbizzie(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Plus the camel toe will be fresh enough for the long walk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by blackpanda: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
tylerbraid:
hey, can u support your last post & this with any moral backing? Yes, Sex was designed by God to be interesting & refreshing but only to create bond btwn married Couples. Its not meant for unmarried & divorced couples, God doesn't support there sexual bonds which opens door for the devil to access such couples. Stop leading people astray here cos of obvious perversion. If you're a christain read 1cor 6 & 7. It will speak wisdom to u

SU abeg rest. U aint holier than thou. Why does it hurt u so much that two people in love are having sex? You are not God to be passing judgment on people. Why not face your life and discover what works for u. If u want to remain virgin till marriage thats fine. But its not ur job to be judging people. Leave that for God ok. Sex is a physical activity like eating and drinking. It is meant to be enjoyed, not making it look dirty. So get ur head out of the bin

2 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by DonBenny77(m): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
as a man it will make u score goal quicker wen u get married, cos there will b an over-flow wen u finally release d accumulated matter over d years

lol
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Perfectionist11: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wow...!!didn't know it has so many benefits.
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Kobicove(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
clevvermind:
why would you want to buy a car without testing it?

I wonder o! grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by blackpanda: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Well, I probably belong to the school of thoughts that presumes men are not slaves of passions but Masters of Destinies.
First, just because you are "deeply" in love does not make you married to anyone. Marriage is a decision and not a feeling or psyche. Hence, till you do the right thing on any lady (or on the man- as in the case of Indian Culture), you ain't marry to that person. Marriage is sacred and not the Political Correctness of the Western Culture.
Two, granted that we are Sexual Being and cultural evolution has ensured we chase "things" and thereby prolonged Marital Age, but the greatest virtue of humanity is Self-control and for a youth, there's no better means of testing our self-control than in our sexual lives. Plus, the baggage of sex outside marriage is too much as jealousy will always perpetuate itself with your fiance or fiancee. My fiance does not get worked up (under any guise or not) in my relationship with ladies neither do I get jealous about her with any guy. She reasoned and rationale that if I can't attempt such with her despite our closeness, it will be strange for me to be a beast with another lady.
In pursuit of a Pure life, one must shun sexual promiscuity and live a life devoid of folly and rancor. A sexually chaste life is one of such components. To be Sexual Chaste is a blessing and honor to GOD.

Very good I agree. But this is what works for you. I believe every human being has the gift of choice. Just because u see sex before marriage as a problem doesnt mean everyone else shld see it the same way. Abstinence is what works for u, but different people have different relationships and different ways of expressing love to themselves. Note however the following illusions

1. Abstinence doesnt not guarantee a good marriage
2. Abstinence does not cure cheating. A person that will cheat will cheat, whether he or she married as a virgin
3. Abstinence is not a sign of holiness. She can be a virgin down there, but a demon in the head
4. Abstinence limits sexual disease but there are still other ways to get it
5. Abstinence cant person who cant manage his/her jealousy issues. Infact it makes it worse cos they dont know how to deal with such having never confronted it

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Demol09(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
telemapreye1:
It's prevent us from unwanted pregnancy,std,hiv and so on
Tell that to the gods.
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by skypeople(f): 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
MISS NAIRALAND SEMI FINAL.......Please vote for REFINER ………… HERE ………… JUST COMMENT ON THE THREAD WITH "I vote for REFINER CC; NLJEGA " THANK YOU
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Ghost447(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Because they're manipulators, liars, cheats and thieves.
who gave birth to you? Stop demonizing men, remain single for life or be a lesbian in that way you will never have anything to do with men.

1 Like

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by foolinlove(f): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
kingkakaone:

can we talk privately? I just wanna talk nothing else.
this is my bbm pin in case u are ready to talk.
7B53F550.just a talk that's all. thanks

I don have no bbm sozz
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Nickymezor(f): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Well said OP, Correct talk.
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Bnladan(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
BoiledPlantain:
In this days of sexual waywardness & promiscuity there are alot of benefits that one should note,of no sex before marriage; and I'll like to point out some to save some few.

1.Hiv
Well today we have more people living with HIV than we had in the time past due to information/vaccines. Abstinence will prevent you from communing such diseases/virus as this.Cuz in the case of marriage, tests are carried out before consummation but casual relationships are based on beliefs and one could have lied about their status.

2.Break Ups
It is easier to walk out of a relationship with no sexual interaction,than one which has;and that's very true, especially for the ladies .
My cousin once lost the guy she was supposed to marry,she cried for many nights but she moved on more quickly since there was nothing physical between them.So for the sake of a safe heart you might want to abstain.

3.Sampling
This one is more for the guys,once a guy starts having sex before marriage there's tendency he might want to test all waters before marriage,leading him to a dip abyss.My friend lost his virginity to his girlfriend last year,to cut the long story he's turned to something else since then.

4.Less Cases
You hear cases of rape and sexual abuses every day.If only these people where practising abstinence,there would have certainly been a reduction of such cases.

5.Marriage complications/Divorce
The truth is those who held it till marriage are more likely to have less complicated marriage as opposed to their fellow contemporaries.
When there's abstinence there's trust because you believe if she isn't giving in to you;she certainly isn't giving it to someone else. Although a cheat is a cheat whether they are giving it to you or not; but genuine abstaining partners build much trust on fidelity with their spouse.

When one abstains before marriage he/she as no room to compare their partners sexual prowess with their ex's there by reducing sexual tension."No man wants you to compare him with you ex no matter what" hence this does alot of salvaging since you have no one to compare him to.

6.Draws you closer to God
Take it or leave it those who abstain are more likely to get closer to God. It doesn't make them better than you,but certainly helps them in their walk; Since they are hardly thinking about sex unlike you.

7.You save Money
Sounds silly right,but morning after pills and sexual preventives don't come in cheap especially flavoured condoms.

8.True Love
It is very easy to find your true love when there's no sexual relationship. Most times when sex is introduced in premarital relationships it clouds your judgement to be able to see things " the way they are" most especially for the ladies.

9.Prevents death
Most ladies die while trying to do an abortion,but abstinence will prevent such; also alot of innocent babies that are killed and dumped into the bin,would have been saved.

10.Helps you focus

11.Make's you respectful

You can add yours

(C)Boiled Plantain 2016
I dnt want to believe dat we re only 54 virgins on nairaland with d number of likes dis post gets.
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Zaramdgreat(f): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
I wish ladies would b proud to say they r secondary virgins. Secondary virgin @21 nd lovingit

1 Like

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Countrygirl(f): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nice one op. Most people have said my thoughts but since i want my posts to be up to 300, i had to type dis trash.
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by oodua1stson: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Rove number 5, 8, 9 and 10 from your list

Truth is that those virgin girls are one of the sauciset you'll ever see. Some of them were virgins before because of demons of their case

So once they get married the madness behind to manifests.

I've seen like 2 cases of women who got married as virgin whose marriage did not last

Her only defense after getting caught red-handed by her hubby for cheating was "ask him if he did not marry me a virgin, if I were wayward would I be a virgin" that was coming from a virgin wife who later became a wh0re

2 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Odunharry(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Arsenate:
young ladies like you always make the wrong the decisions when it comes to dating because of your poor choices. I can bet my Arsenal Jersey that genuinely nice guys with good intentions have come your way but only to get snubbed by you. They probably don't have enough swags, looks, height and all the other BS.
You made the poor choices yourself. No one put a gun to your head. Live with the consequences and stop disturbing the peace of the Cyber world.
You spoke my mind

The day many people, ladies especially learn to accept responsibility for their choice / actions, the better.

Imagine her blaming guys not knowing she's to blame for not watching properly and making the wrong decision.
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Dugozpweeti(f): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
Flashh:
Even hoes up there who takes sex as their favorite sport are saying no sex.

Flash my bae's boo... I love u 2 venus and straight to pluto

2 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by oodua1stson: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
amiibaby:
Nice write up....team no sex till I say I DO
lie Mohammed
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by oodua1stson: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
ajalawole:
cheesy sad ;Dme and my girlfriend just break up last week, when she says no sex untill our wedding. The worst part is that she is not a virgin
you get sense brother

1 Like

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Who e epp lipsrsealed
This moniker though BoiledPlantain grin grin
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by oodua1stson: 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
R0LL0N:
Thanks for the post. Abstinence has been a great help to me.... looking forward to my wedding night....... cant wait to enjoy what my parent has been enjoying....

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by oodua1stson: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
MVLOX:

So true.... I and my fiancé are both virgins, we don't really have a lot of money par say but our relationship is such a stand out dat pple use use us a example of wat a relationship should be...... #TEAMabstinence ......And yes one oda benefit is that u practically can walk into an government hospital any day any time and do an HIV test without any fear or doubt....lol
when a guy with money(I'm not talking about chicken change ooo) jam that your girl you're forever dine for. He will fxck her as he pleases and she will dumo your broke arse
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by coachwilcox(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
Once girls begin accept no spending before marriage then no sex before marriage go work.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
Sermwell:
Excluding you abi? Continue grin
Quite hilarious cheesy
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nice write up
Cc: capital247
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pandorabox:
The benefits of abstinence can never be overemphasized.

I see

Are you abstending?
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by TimothyNkenu: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Because they're manipulators, liars, cheats and thieves.

I will have replied you but I don't know how to do that without insulting you smiley
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by queletter(m): 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
femi4:
Why would you want to go on a journey with a car not fully paid for

true talk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.