Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! (6315 Views)

I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls / Hungry Girls And Their Wahala / (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kobicove:
I hope you know you had no right to post her pic on social media....it's called invasion of privacy.

If this were a country where things are done right she could sue and you will end up in very deep sh1t.

I strongle suggest you take down her pictures if you know what's good for you! angry
as long as things are not done right in Nigeria, I have all reason to put her picture on social media, so what is your point?

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
yemsai:

U c ur life...since wen did sleeping over turn to coming to hav sex? ..nd m sure if she eventually hav sex wit u,u r gonna take her as a cheap grl nd start casting her jst like u r doin nw..u sef no try...smh
you see your life? Do I look like her brother? Is she coming for church Virgil? Please reason like a human Biko.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by UIA04(f): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
golddust6000:
as long as things are not done right in Nigeria, I have all reason to put her picture on social media, so what is your point?
I think she deserves it, even though I doubt she'll feeled about it
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
UIA04:

I think she deserves it, even though I doubt she'll feeled about it
exactly bro
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Charles4075(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
khristals:

did she think she was going for excursion? undecided
Thank you my brother. Help me ask her ohh whether the girl dey go for excursion or revival night or job-interview
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by yemsai(f): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
golddust6000:
you see your life? Do I look like her brother? Is she coming for church Virgil? Please reason like a human Biko.
E don reach dat level? Nawa o..ontop pussy.. emabinu
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by smileysmiley(f): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
yemsai:

U c ur life...since wen did sleeping over turn to coming to hav sex? ..nd m sure if she eventually hav sex wit u,u r gonna take her as a cheap grl nd start casting her jst like u r doin nw..u sef no try...smh
like seriously? did they chase her from her house or does his house look like a place for sleeping stop trying to defend her cause she definitely knows what she bargained for
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by GENTLENNAJI(m): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
OP! U no do the thing, Why the bed come scatter nah? ABI u na fight. Op please u 4 no upload her picture is not good, I know u are hurt but isn't enough reason my man.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
GENTLENNAJI:
OP! U no do the thing, Why the bed come scatter nah? ABI u na fight. Op please u 4 no upload her picture is not good, I know u are hurt but isn't enough reason my man.
gentle guy, I have know regret at all! What do Nigerian girls take their men for? Imf?
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by OlowoB(m): 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
How can you upload her pics without her consent? Are you normal? Are you alright sir?

You paid her 5k, so what? Did she force you or steal From you? And to make matters worse you said Nigerian girls are hungry. You actually need to use that money you gave her for more home lessons on your English.

On a side note, that babe sef Dey hungry true true o grin see as she Dey chop, Chai.

My Nigerian girls that are not hungry please check my signature ASAP.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Deejay1000(m): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
kikikikili.

lol.

@ op is dat a girl or a man see as her body strong like akpu
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
OlowoB:
How can you upload her pics without her consent? Are you normal? Are you alright sir?

You paid her 5k, so what? Did she force you or steal From you? And to make matters worse you said Nigerian girls are hungry. You actually need to use that money you gave her for more home lessons on your English.

On a side note, that babe sef Dey hungry true true o grin see as she Dey chop, Chai.

My Nigerian girls that are not hungry please check my signature ASAP.
Teacher chike, how do you mean, can you please tell me what you don't understand? Or do they have to restructure your brain to default settings before you can comprehend?

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by dayosweetness(m): 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
she no even fine. so wetin she dey form
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by EnuguDadImoMom: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
Guy remove d pics naa, we grab your message, d pics are just not necessary. I take God beg u.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by esejessy(f): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
Deejay1000:
kikikikili.

lol.

@ op is dat a girl or a man see as her body strong like akpu
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
EnuguDadImoMom:
Guy remove d pics naa, we grab your message, d pics are just not necessary. I take God beg u.
Give me just one reason why I should remove the pic?
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
NO mind the girl most girls nw... due to economy all they like is money..becasuse right nw.. money will buy love Guys believe me..... d babe sef bo fine... sef
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by keandre: 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
grin Bit<h ain't even a dime.. op u try o
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
NO mind the girl most girls nw... due to economy all they like is money..becasuse right nw.. money will buy love Guys believe me..... d babe sef bo fine... sef
That is how most naija girls face look like, they are just covering their ugly faces with makeup! If I should show you her makeup picture, you will be surprise of the transformation.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
OP don't worry, your money will go a long way in helping her hungry body. You can tell she wants to use hand to ear her food...STUPÍD BÍTCH

But she's ugly and why would you invite a rude Girl over...Are you that starved?
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
golddust6000:
That is how most naija girls face look like, they are just covering their ugly faces with makeup! If I should show you her makeup picture, you will be surprise of the transformation.

[color=#77007]Might as well go all out and show it[/color]
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
make i see her make up pics... grin grin grin
golddust6000:
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Naija babes and their ill manners be like

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by thelastmediator: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
I'm indifferent about op putting her pix up there, he feels cheated because he didn't get the service he paid for.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Vanquay16:
OP don't worry, your money will go a long way in helping her hungry body. You can tell she wants to use hand to ear her food...STUPÍD BÍTCH

But she's ugly and why would you invite a rude Girl over...Are you that starved?
I invited her to know her real character in person.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by jashar(f): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
OP is an immature jerk. angry tongue. The total amount you spent is it up to 20 000 naira?
Is it worth her spreading her legs for you?
How much is worth a woman spreading her legs for you? undecided
Did you pick up a prosti.tute?
Did you bargain on price?
Why are you uploading her pixs here now? angry angry angry

If she had slept with you, you would say Nigerian girls are cheap sluts. Mtcheeeewww

I'm pained....

Ladies, bikonu, upgrade your mentality and character, enough of the insults on our gender.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
jashar:
[i]OP is an immature jerk. angry tongue. The total amount you spent is it up to 20 000 naira?
Is it worth her spreading her legs for you?
How much is worth a woman spreading her legs for you? undecided
Did you pick up a prosti.tute?
Did you bargain on price?
Why are you uploading her pixs here now? angry angry angry

If she had slept with you, you would say Nigerian girls are cheap sluts. Mtcheeeewww

I'm pained....[/i]bla bla bla!!! How much is Nigeria minimum wage?

Ladies, bikonu, upgrade your mentality and character, enough of the insults on our gender.
how much is Nigeria minimum wage? How much can you cough out from your pores ?

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by jashar(f): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
golddust6000:
how much is Nigeria minimum wage? How much can you cough out from your pores ?

How much are you worth? undecided
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Oahray: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lolz. See, you dey try chop am, she dey try chop you. It's like football na, try to score without conceding. Why are you complaining? Because she no let you score?

She probably knows why you invited her, and wants to see how much of your money she can eat without being eaten. It's a game many girls play. You are the one who invited her to play it with you.

I think humans are just very self-centered. Guys want to sleep with girls without any commitment or regards because they lack self control, and try to lure with money and gifts. Girls want to take the gifts because they are greedy and lazy, without letting the guy have his way. Someone would definitely lose out eventually. Don't get pained that the someone is you.

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
jashar:

So going to the guy house is to suck him dry you people need a radical change of your ATM perception about guys giving you money that is why today ladies are not respected not to talk of there degrading attitude like that of the lady .
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Valprof: 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
golddust6000:
Nairalanders, Nigerian girls are so hungry, they don't have levels at all. A girl friend of mine introduced me to this girl, we have been chatting for a long time, like 5months, she sound so rude on phone and even I decided to meet her when am back, to cut the long story short, I sent her 5k to come meet me in my location, which I know fully well that the cost of the transportation is not up to 700naira. Do you know what she said after recieving the money? She said the money is too small for her, that she need to go school first, drop her bag before coming, which will cost her 2k, that what she told me. I did not argue with her, I said ok, after meeting with me if you are going I will see what I can do.
Guys, night reach, she consume two plate of food, drink malt, total amount of the food is 5420naira, now is time to certisfy our selves in bed, she started shouting I should not touch her she want to sleep bla bla bla, I was so shocked, wetin dis girl think say I be? Money making maching? Do to the fear of God I have, I just let it go because her beauty is not up to my standard. Now she is about to go, she want to demand for money, that is when I provoked.
Nigerian girls are so selfish and self centered to the extend that most of them have derailed brain that is not fuctioning. You can see how she is eating food on top bed like a house girl.
pls op...can u teach me hw to view pics on nl..am using android phone.plsss
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
jashar:

how much do I worth? I am satisfied with what I have, moreover I do employ ppl, I work for know body

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Sexy Police Officer Will Make You Want To Be Arrested / Igbo Girls / How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.