Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! (6305 Views)

I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls / Hungry Girls And Their Wahala / (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
Valprof:
pls op...can u teach me hw to view pics on nl..am using android phone.plsss
Really don't know how android phone works, I'm using IOS. iPhone.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by goodfornothing(m): 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
They're many on Nairaland.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Oahray: 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
yemsai:

U c ur life...since wen did sleeping over turn to coming to hav sex? ..nd m sure if she eventually hav sex wit u,u r gonna take her as a cheap grl nd start casting her jst like u r doin nw..u sef no try...smh
Aunty Yemsai why should a girl sleep over at a random guy's place? Do you think it's wise?
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oahray:
Lolz. See, you dey try chop am, she dey try chop you. It's like football na, try to score without conceding. Why are you complaining? Because she no let you score?

She probably knows why you invited her, and wants to see how much of your money she can eat without being eaten. It's a game many girls play. You are the one who invited her to play it with you.

I think humans are just very self-centered. Guys want to sleep with girls without any commitment or regards because they lack self control, and try to lure with money and gifts. Girls want to take the gifts because they are greedy and lazy, without letting the guy have his way. Someone would definitely lose out eventually. Don't get pained that the someone is you.
I strongly agree with what you just wrote! I have been almost all the continent, trust me, I have never spent money on girls the way I spent on Nigerian girls, and come to think of it, Nigerian girls are the most ugliest i have met. In Europe just buy them drink that's all, they believe sex is for certification for both parties, but in Nigeria is not. Nigeria girls can hide their orgasm claiming that they do not want or enjoy sex, so they can tax you more, selfish moronic naija and African girls.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by ronald4lif(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
grin
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by VaginaTerrorist(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
MAN YOU FORK UP. KAI. I dont even spend up 1k yet I poundpussy of fine girls.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by ronald4lif(m): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
OP why did you remove her pic? Please where's her picture. I need to see it biko. I won't take it. grin
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Oahray: 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
golddust6000:
I strongly agree with what you just wrote! I have been almost all the continent, trust me, I have never spent money on girls they way I spent on Nigerian girls, and come to think of it, Nigerian girls are the most ugliest i have met. In Europe just buy them drink that's all, they believe sex is for certification for both parties, but in Nigeria is not. Nigeria girls can hide their orgasm claiming that they do not want or enjoy sex, so they can tax you more, selfish moronic naija and African girls.
well, if I were to choose, I'd pick a Nigerian girl every time. They get their wahala, but so does every other human out there. That shyte you tried with that girl, do it to some girls from other countries and you might get your ass locked up for sexual harassment or even attempted rape.

Really, you don't have to spend too much on a Nigerian girl unless she's a full-time runs babe. Get into a lady's head and you'd have her body. Works on nearly every lady out there. Let's just say you are the one that choose to follow the money path because it seems sure, and they don't refuse the money.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by jashar(f): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
kamel4real2015:
So going to the guy house is to suck him dry you people need a radical change of your ATM perception about guys giving you money that is why today ladies are not respected not to talk of there degrading attitude like that of the lady .

know who you're talking to dude undecided.
'you people' like seriously? undecided

You also need to change your perception of women. Because a man spends xyz amount on a lady doesn't mean he's entitled to a romp in the hay with her.

Capisce?
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by jashar(f): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
golddust6000:
how much do I worth? I am certified with what I have, moreover I do employ ppl, I work for know body

What are you certified at? undecided

Or maybe you mean satisfied . undecided

Change your perception of women that's my own. I'm out. undecided
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by yemsai(f): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oahray:
Aunty Yemsai why should a girl sleep over at a random guy's place? Do you think it's wise?
M nt saying is wise...jst dnt like d way some people tink..
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Bollove: 4:59am On Jun 23, 2016
golddust6000:
Nairalanders, Nigerian girls are so hungry, they don't have levels at all. A girl friend of mine introduced me to this girl, we have been chatting for a long time, like 5months, she sound so rude on phone and even I decided to meet her when am back, to cut the long story short, I sent her 5k to come meet me in my location, which I know fully well that the cost of the transportation is not up to 700naira. Do you know what she said after recieving the money? She said the money is too small for her, that she need to go school first, drop her bag before coming, which will cost her 2k, that what she told me. I did not argue with her, I said ok, after meeting with me if you are going I will see what I can do.
Guys, night reach, she consume two plate of food, drink malt, total amount of the food is 5420naira, now is time to certisfy our selves in bed, she started shouting I should not touch her she want to sleep bla bla bla, I was so shocked, wetin dis girl think say I be? Money making maching? Do to the fear of God I have, I just let it go because her beauty is not up to my standard. Now she is about to go, she want to demand for money, that is when I provoked.
Nigerian girls are so selfish and self centered to the extend that most of them have derailed brain that is not fuctioning. You can see how she is eating food on top bed like a house girl.
She is smarter and she so played on your foolishness !!!

You are d dumbest mugu in Nigeria with derailed brain that is not functioning.....

Only a foolish local quasi-educated man spends "senseless" money on woman and cry......

She get sense pass you .... You wan chop her but she chop U ....

kids of nowadays though, they ain't gonna learn.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by seangy4konji: 5:33am On Jun 23, 2016
14 years ago. I would do the same and usually do same.sed money,some would come,some would be in hotel room and say don't touch,due to having many at beck and call ,would just free her and say sits chicken change and delete number.

People grow. I make it clear on phone that I want to sleep with you which is the reason for this conversation and when you come,be ready to knack. Is that cool with you ?yes or noif not them don't bother and I will never send any money to any lady that is not in front of me. No matter the millions in d acct which is even chicken change to what some people have but atill ordinary 2 k I will never send to any lady again. If you like send 300k to them as transport,they will still say that you did not try enough.if you don't have 2 k to transport yourself to me then you are a useless somebody or for you to believe I don't have money and want to knaack then you are an unbeliever.

What can fa

You chop chicka,you chop fish and chips,u chop pie,omu champagne,omu rose?ko wa fe bosho?

No be every girl u treat this way but majority of Nigerian girls want to v their cake and still chop icing if u r dumb like d opnir e was just being a gentleman Na one small university boy she go go give dat toto fter she leave ur hotel weh s two of den go use ur money buy spaghetti and egg weh she go cook and dat one go knack am on d floor in one face me and face u room.

Ko joo la Ajah
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 5:36am On Jun 23, 2016
Bollove:
She is smarter and she so played on your foolishness !!!

You are d dumbest mugu in Nigeria with derailed brain that is not functioning.....

Only a foolish local quasi-educated man spends "senseless" money on woman and cry......

She get sense pass you .... You wan chop her but she chop U ....

kids of nowadays though, they ain't gonna learn.
bro, your level is not up to standard, if you are Hungry am not. I see that you are the smArtest fool of all time, know wonder your birth certificate is an apology to condom factory. Ewu.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Hisduchess(f): 6:28am On Jun 23, 2016
the reason I don't hang out with small unfocused guys.why d hell are u so bittered? u wanted to use her body buh she sharpaly used ur brain. so bro deal with it.u dont have much of a class for u to invite a girl u barely know to ur house to sleep over.not even minding d risk.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2016
Hisduchess:
the reason I don't hang out with small unfocused guys.why d hell are u so bittered? u wanted to use her body buh she sharpaly used ur brain. so bro deal with it.u dont have much of a class for u to invite a girl u barely know to ur house to sleep over.not even minding d risk.
Sorry, what are you saying? What is your point?
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2016
golddust6000:
Nairalanders, Nigerian girls are so hungry, they don't have levels at all. A girl friend of mine introduced me to this girl, we have been chatting for a long time, like 5months, she sound so rude on phone and even I decided to meet her when am back, to cut the long story short, I sent her 5k to come meet me in my location, which I know fully well that the cost of the transportation is not up to 700naira. Do you know what she said after recieving the money? She said the money is too small for her, that she need to go school first, drop her bag before coming, which will cost her 2k, that what she told me. I did not argue with her, I said ok, after meeting with me if you are going I will see what I can do.
Guys, night reach, she consume two plate of food, drink malt, total amount of the food is 5420naira, now is time to certisfy our selves in bed, she started shouting I should not touch her she want to sleep bla bla bla, I was so shocked, wetin dis girl think say I be? Money making maching? Do to the fear of God I have, I just let it go because her beauty is not up to my standard. Now she is about to go, she want to demand for money, that is when I provoked.
Nigerian girls are so selfish and self centered to the extend that most of them have derailed brain that is not fuctioning. You can see how she is eating food on top bed like a house girl.
Hahaha. In a simple sentence, you've been mugunized and got trapped with a low quality stuff. Sorry brother. cheesy
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2016
DeeTus:
Hahaha. In a simple sentence, you've been mugunized and got trapped with a low quality stuff. Sorry brother. cheesy
hahahahaha, you no well o
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Oahray: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2016
jashar:

You also need to change your perception of women. Because a man spends xyz amount on a lady doesn't mean he's entitled to a romp in the hay with her.

Capisce?
it doesn't, but these ladies know why guys are spending on them. They aren't kids. Why can't they say no to the money since they aren't game?
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by jashar(f): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2016
Oahray:
it doesn't, but these ladies know why guys are spending on them. They aren't kids. Why can't they say no to the money since they aren't game?

Therein lies my challenge. The mentality that you have to spend on a girl to sleep with her.
Is that the only reason you spend on a girl? Have you reduced the value of a whole human being to a morsel of bread?

Kai.....
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2016
golddust6000:
hahahahaha, you no well o
LOL cheesy

Don't know why some guys are still blind-folded? How could you meet a woman who doesn't really care for you?

How could you meet a woman who couldn't use her money for transport fare to come meet you first? cheesy

Why should you allow a woman who doesn't call or return your call to come meet you?

Whenever you get to know a chick, there are some signs you need to watch out for so as to determine if she's interested in you or not.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Oahray: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2016
jashar:

Therein lies my challenge. The mentality that you have to spend on a girl to sleep with her.
Is that the only reason you spend on a girl? Have you reduced the value of a whole human being to a morsel of bread?

Kai.....
Whoever is investing his money has a right to expect returns. Girls encourage it, stop acting like you are from mars. If a random girl can start expecting or even demanding money from guys, why should the guys not expect something in return?

I see you are making this personal, but I'd humour you all the same. I don't spend on random girls, they are not worth it. However if any girl places a price tag on herself, she's no different from a morsel of bread and I would not blame anyone trying to have a bite after 'buying'.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Bollove: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2016
golddust6000:
bro, your level is not up to standard, if you are Hungry am not. I see that you are the smArtest fool of all time, know wonder your birth certificate is an apology to condom factory. Ewu.
grin lol. see d way u re ranting as if u don meet me before or u sabi me .....

This shop apprentice in okrika business must learn the hard way.... u own ya own shop and u still no get sense, how u wan grow ya business with these mumu-ism ......

There are still many lessons you gonna learn as you are growing ..... Ode.....

Keep crying oooo
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by sashabree(f): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2016
Smh
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by jashar(f): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2016
Oahray:
Whoever is investing his money has a right to expect returns. Girls encourage it, stop acting like you are from mars. If a random girl can start expecting or even demanding money from guys, why should the guys not expect something in return?

I see you are making this personal, but I'd humour you all the same. I don't spend on random girls, they are not worth it. However if any girl places a price tag on herself, she's no different from a morsel of bread and I would not blame anyone trying to have a bite after 'buying'.

I'm not from mars. smiley. I'm trying to correct the mentality that says the 'returns of investment' from a girl is sex.

Capisce.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
jashar:

Capisce?
know who you are talking to if I may ask are you God or what is the gibberish about better change your perception about life and people.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Oahray: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
jashar:

I'm not from mars. smiley. I'm trying to correct the mentality that says the 'returns of investment' from a girl is sex.

Capisce.
the returns of investment is whatever the investor wishes it to be, prior to and after investment. If the other party isn't interested, don't let him invest. It's that simple.

Don't eat the money and start acting shocked afterwards that he could want something in return. There's no free lunch in Freetown.

How many ladies are even attractive in other ways except the physical?
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by jashar(f): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Oahray:
the returns of investment is whatever the investor wishes it to be, prior to and after investment. If the other party isn't interested, don't let him invest. It's that simple.

Don't eat the money and start acting shocked afterwards that he could want something in return. There's no free lunch in Freetown.

How many ladies are even attractive in other ways except the physical?

No. The returns on investment isn't stipulated by the investor, but by the institution. Case in point, shares in a bank. You don't tell the bank how much returns you wanna get. The bank stipulates that, so you can invest how much you think you can afford at that point to get the shares for that bank.

Substitute accordingly.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
jashar:

No. The returns on investment isn't stipulated by the investor, but by the institution. Case in point, shares in a bank. You don't tell the bank how much returns you wanna get. The bank stipulates that, so you can invest how much you think you can afford at that point to get the shares for that bank.

Substitute accordingly.
why do you like aguement, haven't you heard the word " trade by bater"?
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by jashar(f): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
golddust6000:
why do you like aguement, haven't you heard the word " trade by bater"?

you do like argument. Trade by barter is usually carried out based on agreed terms, not presumption or assumption.
Also, the goods traded are as much as possible smiley given in equivalent terms.
E.g, I give you 1 tuber of yam, you give me 1 derica of rice.

Are you saying that you spend on a girl and you should get her body?
That's slave trade. Exchange of human life for money or goods.

Slave trade has been abolished for quite some time now.

Keep up with the times.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Oahray: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
jashar:

Substitute accordingly.
thank you. You just made this easier for me. When the 'morsel-of-bread institutions' start offering more than just a bite, there would be willing investors looking forward to more than just a bite.

Put the blame where it belongs.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by jashar(f): 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oahray:
thank you. You just made this easier for me. When the 'morsel-of-bread institutions' start offering more than just a bite, there would be willing investors looking forward to more than just a bite.

Put the blame where it belongs.

The blame is shared bro, the blame is shared.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Natural Foods That Help You Get A Bigger joystick / I Really Felt Bad For A Girl Today / Somebody Have Gone An Upload Nnamdi Kanu On Xvideos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.