Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men (67078 Views)

"I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Lilimax(f): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
See them tongue

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Stanbeto: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
This girl gud sha
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Tedassie(m): 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
grin
ForeverYoung197:
If these we're true according to their tribes, then I shall seek for a calabar guy grin
yh beybey...hope sey u tidy sha cool
ForeverYoung197:
If these we're true according to their tribes, then I shall seek for a calabar guy grin
yh beybey...hope sey u tidy sha
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Tedassie(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
telemapreye1:
One problem tho...calabar guys are short like small stout bottle grin
like attracts like
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by zealot4me(f): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
funnynation:
I swear dis girl must be a slim lady, na so slim girls dey do.. She dey form champion now abi? She don date like four or five diff men.. I swear when she date confirm warri or Ibo boy wey be hustler.. Her story go change.. After the boy don wipe her like four hot rounds wey be like MFM prayer session.. Her voice go change ''Naija men are wicked'' Na so she go talk.. If she come date person like lalasticlala .. He go leave injury for her body..

@Nairaland official comedian

What is this one saying
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by bbsteve(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
WARRI! !! AREA!!.... IF U AINT LOYAL YOU WILL?
REOYA!
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by philybuck(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
You got me laughing really hard. Damn is that pix for real. grin grin
justwawblog:
story for the god's
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by vallyjohn: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
gush!!...I admire ur research work...dia x a bit of truth in dis
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by DukeNija(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
janellemonae:

So silly. Let them kp decieving themselves. I know an Igbo man dt has 5 kids from 3 different women he never married. When he eventually married, he got married to this very beautiful rivers state woman. She's like an aunt to me. Lovely woman dt has to deal wt his past &now complains all d time to my mum dt he's cheating on her wt a married woman in Abuja.

I know another Igbo medical doctor in the US who sleeps around wt this black American clerks, sales girls around town when he has a wife & 4 kids at home. His wife exacted revenge on him, he later lost his license & only practices in Nigeria now.

Why focus on the igbos? She mentioned other tribes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by ForeverYoung197(f): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Tedassie:
grin
yh beybey...hope sey u tidy sha cool
yh beybey...hope sey u tidy sha

grin hey boo
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Opiletool(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
36STATES:
Yorubas should do something about their notoriety around Africa as prolific liars.
My wife's friend from Tanzania cannot stop talking about the lies
she endured in the hands of one Tunde from Nigeria. She says even Tunde's mother and brother were
lying to her to defend his cheating.

Shut the hell up stupid. Whoever falls for a lie should blame himself/herself for being gullible. You focus on the faulty part of your kinsmen which have also earned the country a bad repute in the world.

2 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
DukeNija:

Why focus on the igbos? She mentioned other tribes.

That was d one dt she didn't describe as cheats, but as loyal.

1 Like

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by tens4real(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
umehmj:
lol...my experience with dating a Ghanaian babe

Ghanaian babes see worship naija guys literally. to them it is like hooking a yanky
dude. the babe was all over me. she will call on the phone and i will speak with her, her sisters, her parents (to my surprise ) and indeed to the whole of tema that cares to talk to this naija dude.

they are so needy: the babe follows me bumper to bumper on all social platforms and always tagging me like in all her uploads. if any babe comments on my pix na cry be that. she doesn't waste in pikin fights with my female friends.

again, they are pretty cheap to manage. all that an average ghanian babe wants is to come and see Lagos and probably go to whizkid and psquares shows. My Ghanaian babe travelled all the way from tema to come see me and most importantly to see Lagos. guess how much it cost me? ....it cost me just an invite. shikina. but heh, i did gave her a great time and memories.

i ran when she got back to Ghana. dunno how it happened but every babe in tema was calling for an invite to come see lagos, psquare and whizkid. what's up with them and whizkid and psquare sef

where is lalasticlala?
ur right about Ghanian girl's once dated an Ashanti Kumasi girl to be precise she is like chewing gum on me...I don't even know why they have a Hugh crush on naija guys..they can be very jealous we n the see u wit another girl..bt they are faithful at least the one I date and very accommodating they can introduce you to their ancestors with pride.i love does their long sexy legs..and lastly they in nymphomaniacal in nature and dats wat drives me crazy about them
shout out to all my charlie them....I dey feel una die...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Damikevin(m): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
This na Chronicles of a Naija Runs gyal or what! That chick is no ghanian anything! Na tipical naija gyal!
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by lumeneng22: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
So everybody don know Yoruba as liars!
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:
IGBO MAN - ready to take care of you and buy you the latest! Men I'm packing my bags to the east grin an Igbo man must marry me ooo!
Only if you are faithful to them
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by GBAGAAUN(m): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ghana girls good smiley
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by lekan29ice(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Lalasticlala where are you from?
Ask Google
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by amakenny: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
[YORUBA MEN (aka Lagos).

They enjoy cheating. It’s like their Normal Fun. There’s the adage “A dog never rejects Bone.”

This describes a Yoruba Man. They know too much. (Bother their ladies and Guys) if anyone tells you something along the line you later found out it was a Lie; and it leaves you wondering if you were charmed into believing it. Do a research on that person; he is a Yoruba Guy].

Loooool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is this not an appropriate description of the average Yoruba:

1, they enjoy cheating;

2, they know too much, but if anyone tells you some thing you later found was a lie, it is a Yoruba;

3 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
She is right about igbos though, when they mean you they mean you. No cheating

Yoruba??
Ahhhh!!! Those ones? They cheat like dogs
They don cheat your mama b4? Well I ur sister I won take cheat on my girl now. I go wallop her ass well n dump her and then go back to my girl.
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by amakenny: 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
benedictnsi:
Lol.... Some guys go begin vex cos them talk true about their people or guys....

Igbos guys are the Best jor....

Yoruba ladies make una no rush us oooo....

Lol, even Bini ladies see Igbo boyfriend/husband as God's blessing, this has been proved so many times --- QED

4 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by dapsonlou(m): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Tribes dey there who dey buy babe cars na foooock you want.
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by babilicious: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
Sooooooooo True...especially igbo , hausa and yoruba
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by benedictnsi(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
amakenny:

Lol, even Bini ladies see Igbo boyfriend/husband as God's blessing, this has been proved so many times --- QED

Lol Bros.... You are right ooo

I'm sure you must be talking from experience grin
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by IYANGBALI: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
lekan29ice:
Ask Google
if I tear you slap walahi you preek go bend
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:
IGBO MAN - ready to take care of you and buy you the latest! Men I'm packing my bags to the east grin an Igbo man must marry me ooo!
You should wink because there is something in their ladies
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by ogene70: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:

Ain't you Buhari's bae anymore?
buharisbae:

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by iamDiabolic(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Stupid ashewo,dumb slutt yoruba's don't cheat.am sure she is being feed lies by those Igbos from land of crying sun.
Kilo kanmi

Omo oduduwa lemi oh
U can feel it mah swag
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by buharisbae(f): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
ogene70:

and so
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by buharisbae(f): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
ogene70:

and so
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by piquanciousMe: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
funnynation:
I swear dis girl must be a slim lady, na so slim girls dey do.. She dey form champion now abi? She don date like four or five diff men.. I swear when she date confirm warri or Ibo boy wey be hustler.. Her story go change.. After the boy don wipe her like four hot rounds wey be like MFM prayer session.. Her voice go change ''Naija men are wicked'' Na so she go talk.. If she come date person like lalasticlala .. He go leave injury for her body..

She's indeed slim

@Nairaland official comedian
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Chrishandsome(m): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
cum let's rock then.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This / Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.