Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (48454 Views)

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Chimaritoponcho: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Oh now The guy behind the profile is out Fake "chick"en spotted Open your opio sorry mouth and be forming prof Am not sure that you even understand the basics about relationship self
baba teach me the basics abeg you fit e-mail am abeg
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
I don't lie.
I don't break hearts.
I don't make promises.
Yes, i love sex buh who gives a fūck?
WTF is wrong with you?
WTF is wrong with Nairaland these days?
Someone uses you and dumps you and you came here looking for a pity party. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nnamdifranc: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Foolinlove u are d most foolish person to have ever lived and any person u are in love with is in trouble

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by khaybeebello(m): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nice write up op, it's really nice, it's what 75%"of guys do.
Look for the best among us nd hook up with. I'm one of them though ;DNice write up op, it's really nice, it's what 75%"of guys do.
Look for the best among us nd hook up with. I'm one of them though
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by histemple: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Not all men cheat.

Everybody cheat bro! Except your definition of cheating is "only" when there is s3x.

For me, you have cheated when;
You divide attention between your partner and another person.
You confide in someone else aside your partner on things she/he alone should know.
You flirt with someone else (including hanging out) without her approval.

In my definition of real cheating, sex is the last and perhaps the least offense. Nothing is more frustrating than the emotional torture on realising that your partner is more attracted to and more comfortable with someone else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by aubventure: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Funkybabee:
These are the facts about men character, ladies of nowadays should beware don't let them keep teasing you again.

1 they can never love one girl/ladies
2 love sex more than love
3 talented In lying
4 talk softly while conning a lady
5 heart breakers
6 can promise girl heaven and earth
7 fear pregnancy but hate protected sex

no bash pls and ladies can add to it
This is the cry of a woman that has just been heartbroken. This happened because she looked at the container and the content.
SORRY, you don't generalise just because, through your materialistic mentality you meet a man who treated you wrongly. next time consider the content and not the container
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

baba teach me the basics abeg
you fit e-mail am abeg
Nooo I no get email
I never subscribe for am
Lmao
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by jojosweet(f): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Chrisrare:
And u biitches keep falling for us despite all those stuffs u mentioned... No wonder dey say women have fish brain
really?!
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by agesron(f): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Correct!!!
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by foolinlove(f): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nnamdifranc:
Foolinlove u are d most foolish person to have ever lived and any person u are in love with is in trouble

Omg. Wanting a respectful and equal relationship with someone who can control their urges? I MUST BE CRAZY!

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Chimaritoponcho: 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Nooo I no get email I never subscribe for am Lmao
dey serious na
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Bollinger(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
Funkybabee:
These are the facts about men character, ladies of nowadays should beware don't let them keep teasing you again.

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

Lol....obviously boys don show this girl pepe.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Flashh: 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

The problem you have is generalizing when things hits you hard.

I knew you're a frustrated and depressed woman. Just want to tell you your exes are not all men.

Adios!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

dey serious na

I have numerous posts on the issue
Check my profile
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by mytym1: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by masterpat(m): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

I dont agree with u dear... maybe some men are like that but certainly not all.

*We can flirt with many but love and care so much about one.
*we dont like sex than love, we simply have the urge to have sex more than females.
*Yes men lie but not always, the confident few come out very straight... as a lady if u wanna roll fine, if u don't no p.
*If we dont talk softly to ladies, na our fellow man we wan talk softly to.
*many aint heart breakers..if a man doesn't love you, he wont hide it but the problem is the ladies falling helplessly when its so obvious that he is flirting with you.
*Like they say, Promise is a debt... many are way too matured to promise what they cant do.
*Boys fear pregnancy, men dont...i only have unprotected sex with the woman number one on my A list.

Have a rethink ma lady..*goodnight

2 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Until i hear from Mr. 10T's from a counter thread...i comment my reserve...
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by egedege1(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
H.T.F.U :-)
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Jeffobinna1(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Girls are like that also. Don't lie!!! Some can cheat for the whole world.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
agesron:
Correct!!!

Single lady spotted
Better change ur thinking ooo
If not next year its zee world you will be watching on valentine day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by jojosweet(f): 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
sorextee:
You just wrote the story about my uncle nd his wife. Let me add a little.
The daughters never learnt anything from their mother. It was d maids dat did everything for them. Well, one of dem got married. Months later, marriage start dey crumble. She can't cook, clean, and do other things. She was always standing up to her husband becos say her parents rich like hell. Automatically she get money pass her husband.
To cut d story short, she caught d guy nd their maid making out. They divorced.. Her eyes finally opened. She go meet her mama start dey cry, blaming her for not training them well.
I forgot to add dat she married late. Her other sisters never marry. Maybe cos of parents wealth or pride.

this one sound like nollywood ooo.chaii u mean this is real?
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by harsysky(m): 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Engrobiorah:
The heading should be 8 facts about your ex, ladies beware

You, my friend, are right! I get flabbergasted when a lady who's probably been cheated upon label all men the same or all what not. I, particularly, have been heart broken, not once, but I have no grudges where these female folks are. Infact, I love them more for it because it goes to show that "love is whimsical" ,and one should enjoy every bit of it while it lasts.

I'm not one to have too many words with ladies who can't handle their emotions. The Op is definitely having an issue with self, either from growing up, through influences and/or heartbreak from ex.

However, Op, if you have issue with the guys, do us this favour: Go round the whole world; make friends with every guy; then, come here and repeat this sh-iT and I'll take you somewhat serious.

Right now, deal with your personal emotions ,and not corrupt other girls into having in their subconcious, that all guys are cheat.

#ILovetheWomenNomatterWhat#

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

Op not all men do this.. My husband is number 1

LOL I'm just joking.. I'm not even married yet. But anyways op you might be right that all men are like that but who sent you to date all of them.. I don't get it with some ladies.. You date a guy that obviously didn't love you.. Instead of you to upgrade.. You still end up with some mothafuck.er.. Don't say all men are the same cos the ones you dated where your choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
If women sud beware of men, who will they date or marry, op needs brain surgery
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Horsesmouth: 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2016

1 they can never love one girl/ladies - when you deny us sex
2 love sex more than love - when you deny us sex
3 talented In lying - when you force us to be defensive cos u know you deny us sex
4 talk softly while conning a lady - when you deny us sex and we want to get it outside and dont want d lady to know too much
5 heart breakers - when you deny us sex and you snoop around and see what you are not supposed to see
6 can promise girl heaven and earth - when we are denied sex and we want it outside
7 fear pregnancy but hate protected sex - when we are denied sex and we want it

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Cordis92(f): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
These are not facts but assumptions, thus do not hold true for all men. You were just unlucky to have met some who were not worth it. Better people and days ahead. Just forgive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by jojosweet(f): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Owliver:
no there's more but I have no intention to say them

since you said we men in this generation are liars I just wanted you to know we are "better" than men in the olden days.

our fathers were "worse" than us.

they married more than one. and our mothers didn't die.

but Christianity came all the way from Jerusalem and changed (brainwashed) us.
told u female what to desire, what to accept, what's bad and what's good

now there is problem. you new generation girls now can't share husband as your fore fathers(fore mothers) did.

it's now a problem. we new generation men can't cope properly with the new indoctrination.

you cannot expect so much changes and adaptation within a short time dear

my fore fathers married multiple wives and looked down on them as properties. my fore fathers were trained to be the god of the house. my fore fathers were trained to be the lion of the family. my fore fathers passed the gene to me.

in this new world ideology of one man one wife am trying to cope. we are trying to cope. give us time. don't force it. the more you force it the more you hurt yourself.

trueth, western education is a sin.
Allahu akbar

..just when I tot u were making sense earlier u went and soured it with ur chauvinistic lion from generation comment..o then western education is sin but na dere English u use type all that crap u wrote!phew! Oga get it together biko!
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by efficiencie(m): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Funkybabee:

thanks Sir, I really understand what u said but y are some guys. even if she still do all this thing he will still be cheating outside even he will be telling u that he love u
why

Simply because: SEX is Sweet …and many of you ladies also cheat on good men they claim they love simply because: MONEY is Sweet …in a world where carnal desires rule, cheating is not a crime bur simply enjoying the best of many worlds.

A guy has five girlfriends: the first is a wife material, the second is a club mate to rock parties with, the third is a young sugar mama to pay the bills, the fourth is a voluptuous and delicious sex machine and the fifth is the next door neighbor's wife...and a lady has five boyfriends as well, the first is a geek that assists with academic and real life issues, the second is a politician that splashes money on her, the third is a stud that makes her wet on sighting him, the fourth is a her friend's fiance and fifth is her maga in church...all in all, these are people who only care about their desires...
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Horsesmouth: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
[/quote]in the words of a broken heart [quote author=Funkybabee post=46829700]These are the facts about men character, ladies of nowadays should beware don't let them keep teasing you again.

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
jojosweet:
..just when I tot u were making sense earlier u went and soured it with ur chauvinistic lion from generation comment..o then western education is sin but na dere English u use type all that crap u wrote!phew! Oga get it together biko!

Leave am.. Tchw.. People.. What concerns Christianity and this topic now..

Yah! Brother if you want to argue religion.. There is a section for that.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Malawian(m): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
My childhood friends, their mum couldn't cook. They super rich and still is. At a point, they even had 3 cooks at once, one was from calabar. Well, i give it to the woman cos she played very smart. I mean, even till today, you will still feel like toasting the woman, she kept her shape very well. One other thing she did was that she made sure her cooks trained her daughters. She will be there with the cooks in company of her daughters after school. The one ponding tomato will be pounding, the one steering the stew will be steering, all these on seperate gas cookers while the cooks will be doing the real stuff, and they are imitating him.
Good old days. Offcourse, the ones the daughters cooked always used to find its way to the dustbins.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Horsesmouth: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

In the words of a broken heart......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat / Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.