Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (48432 Views)

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Haryorolad: 1:34am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:
These are the facts about men character, ladies of nowadays should beware don't let them keep teasing you again.

1 they can never love one girl/ladies
2 love sex more than love
3 talented In lying
4 talk softly while conning a lady
5 heart breakers
6 can promise girl heaven and earth
7 fear pregnancy but hate protected sex

no bash pls and ladies can add to it

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 24, 2016
You can't really generalize based on an experience because everyone is different and there are some decent men out there but well noted.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 24, 2016
Every man/guy out here is attacking this post!...Now let's face the truth!..this post is a challenge to every reader who happens to be a man!...just forget about the other 'good men' being equally judged wit u and ask yourselves this question!.."Is this post true about my life and relationship??..if u had positive answers - Kudos!!!..
But if u had commas,,,,,why not make a turn around and be that Better man u talk about!....#shikina#!!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by FreeWorld23: 1:55am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by coolviv: 1:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Owliver:
same olden days our mothers didn't cry feminism.

same olden days our mothers role was limited to kitchen and bed room.

same olden days our mothers married as virgins.

same olden days our fathers married more than one wife. so step down.

Na that mumu life dey cause all the problems wey their daughters...younger generation dey face now. The husband was providing everything, dem no dey work dat time. But now, as man dey wake up go work, the woman follow beside am because his salary can not carry the family alone.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by ilobex(m): 2:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Man be careful of woman. Money and Lie

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Seunnzy(m): 2:02am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

yes I have, but most men are liar
Most gurls r liars then and u OP aint clean either
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Orikinla(m): 2:23am On Jun 24, 2016
[size=28pt]OP, has dated the wrong men.[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by vinchristy: 2:38am On Jun 24, 2016
[Well to my our ladies and sisters.pls its important to note that every relationship that fails had a warning light or sign.
Never sleep with a guy you are not married to or who had not put a ring in your hand.

Never marry a guy that beats or shout at you

Ladies never marry a guy with the intention of meeting your financial obligations...an independent lady is the envy of every home.

Pls stop castigating men with the all men at same tag.

Strive to be the best you can always.

I will change him or her is a wrong mentality

It's not easy to change someone's bad after marriage. .in in fact it's easier to change your self than someone else.

Don't go into a relationship because of the money and the looks alone.

A person's family background is very important .

No one should be slave in any relationship. .men too fall victimshort of abuse even children.

Pls what ever you all do in life put God first. .It's well with you all

quote author=Funkybabee post=46829700]These are the facts about men character, ladies of nowadays should beware don't let them keep teasing you again.

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

no bash pls and ladies can add to it[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by vinchristy: 2:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:
These are the facts about men character, ladies of nowadays should beware don't let them keep teasing you again.

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

Well to my our ladies and sisters.pls its important to note that every relationship that fails had a warning light or sign.
Never sleep with a guy you are not married to or who had not put a ring in your hand.

Never marry a guy that beats or shout at you 

Ladies never marry a guy with the intention of meeting your financial obligations...an independent lady is the envy of every home.

Pls stop castigating men with the all men at same tag.

Strive to be the best you can always.

I will change him or her is a wrong mentality

It's not easy to change someone's bad after marriage. .in in fact it's easier to change your self than someone else.

Don't go into a relationship because of the money and the looks alone.

A person's family background is very important .

No one should be slave in any relationship. .men too fall victimshort of abuse even children. 

Pls what ever you all do in life put God first. .It's well with you all

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by buske(m): 2:42am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:
Someday, there will be a man who say he loves you and will promise you the world.

You just punch that liar in the face as hard as you can and RUN, BABY, RUN!!!!

Haha...someday??
Even you... I'm sure there's one dude currently turning your head with lies and you're soo loving it.

You females can't just help it!

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Kebsy(m): 2:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmm naso we dey hear...if ur ex don do wayo..AL men are evil...wen u d enjoy love men are for real..abeg wia my small pin charger
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

This post is stoopid AF! I really wander what criteria the MODS look at before posting sime dumb $hit on the Front page smh

Ironically,this is coming from a female smh... this biatch is probably hurt by some dude and has decided to be a cry baby and spewing "facts" about guys...advice for you next time, learn how to be confident and you would realise that no matter how a man treats you, your level of self esteem would go a long way in protecting you. You obviously have a really low self esteem with this dumb a$$ post smh for you are the MODS for posting this stoooopid $hit on fp
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 24, 2016
This post is stoopid AF! I really wander what criteria the MODS look at before posting sime dumb $hit on the Front page smh

Ironically,this is coming from a female smh... this biatch is probably hurt by some dude and has decided to be a cry baby and spewing "facts" about guys...advice for you next time, learn how to be confident and you would realise that no matter how a man treats you, your level of self esteem would go a long way in protecting you. You obviously have a really low self esteem with this dumb a$$ post smh for you are the MODS for posting this stoooopid $hit on fp

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=Haryorolad post=46869880][/quote]

This post is stoopid AF! I really wander what criteria the MODS look at before posting some dumb $hit on the Front page smh

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by foolinlove(f): 3:05am On Jun 24, 2016
buske:

Haha...someday??
Even you... I'm sure there's one dude currently turning your head with lies and you're soo loving it.

You females can't just help it!

No guy want me and I don't want them. This kitty shop is closed.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by pragmatistm(m): 3:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

Fallacy of hasty generalization.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by KINGS100(m): 3:20am On Jun 24, 2016
i disagree with u on this one, maybe if u never generalize i might have agreed. Not every-man love's a woman because he want to get inside her panties.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by overlord77: 3:42am On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Oh now
The guy behind the profile is out
Fake "chick"en spotted
Open your opio sorry mouth and be forming prof
Am not sure that you even understand the basics about relationship self

Don't mind her. When the bad guy that is making her say all these was conning, shagging her, she didn't say Jack. Now the dude has dumped her and in her bitter moment, she feels like a proff now in men matters.

Kids!
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

Women should demand to be treated properly. If man isn't willing to control his d, you have to leave him. Unfortunately, most men are useless and most women will put up with it thinking there is nothing better. I pray for future generations that women will have enough respect for themselves to get rid of all useless man in their life. Men aren't stupid, they have self control - men just won't do anything for anyone but themselves unless they getting something in return. A44holes.
go clean ur smelly puna, u have issues and not guys, ur smelly puna chase them away thats why they cheat
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by foolinlove(f): 3:49am On Jun 24, 2016
lilzcee:
go clean ur smelly puna, u have issues and not guys, ur smelly puna chase them away thats why they cheat

Cheating is a choice. Men have self control they aint animals. They can always drop the girl before they seek things elsewhere. Show respect. Let her move on for someone who will be faithful and love her properly.

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by akanbiaa(m): 3:54am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

NOT ALL MEN, THERE ARE MEN, THEIR ARE BOYS AND THERE IS A CHILD IN DIFFERENT MEN. IT DEPENDS ON THE EXPECTATIONS OF THE LADY IN THE RELATIONSHIP ALSO. AND TO SAVE YOURSELF THE STRESS AND RISK WHY NOT MAINTAIN NO SEX TILL WEDDING NIGHT.

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Makapounse(m): 4:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

beware till 40 yrs old @ ur papa's house and later marry to one of those you had been bewared of, or to lady like u?,
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by kakacoke01: 4:20am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers
Na babe write dis nonsense
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:
Amen. Men are The Worst.

They just say anythinh and don't care. They see themselves above women, like women don't have hopes, thoughts, feelings etc. and can just be used for money and sex.

THE WORST.
And you are still a big FOOL.in love? cry
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Owliver:
no there's more but I have no intention to say them

since you said we men in this generation are liars I just wanted you to know we are "better" than men in the olden days.

our fathers were "worse" than us.

they married more than one. and our mothers didn't die.

but Christianity came all the way from Jerusalem and changed (brainwashed) us.
told u female what to desire, what to accept, what's bad and what's good

now there is problem. you new generation girls now can't share husband as your fore fathers(fore mothers) did.

it's now a problem. we new generation men can't cope properly with the new indoctrination.

you cannot expect so much changes and adaptation within a short time dear

my fore fathers married multiple wives and looked down on them as properties. my fore fathers were trained to be the god of the house. my fore fathers were trained to be the lion of the family. my fore fathers passed the gene to me.

in this new world ideology of one man one wife am trying to cope. we are trying to cope. give us time. don't force it. the more you force it the more you hurt yourself.

trueth, western education is a sin.
Allahu akbar

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by foolinlove(f): 4:40am On Jun 24, 2016
bulldoza:

And you are still a big FOOL.in love? cry

Yes. I hate myself for loving someone who never loved me.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Rasheed02(m): 4:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

sorry sister, i share your pain but you see, to every rule, there is always an exception.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

Yes. I hate myself for loving someone who never loved me.
Good for you.
Continue loving him.
You'll soon be dumped as usual undecided

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Gaborone:
For the umpteenth time, I ask, who is a 'men'? Where can we find him?

undecided

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by deebrain(m): 4:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

Madam, grow up.

You listed seven, but i can list more than twenty faults of you ladies.

Thing is, I BELIEVE THERE IS ALWAYS A GOOD LADY OUT THERE-AND I HAVE MET MANY OF THEM.

If you like, keep singing the "men are wicked" song from now till Adedibu's son becomes president- YOU WILL NEVER MEET YOUR MAN IF YOU DON'T CHANGE THIS MINDSET.

While you are busy here, typing rubbish online, another couple is doing 50yrs wedding anniversary, thanking God they met each other.

Shior!

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by guardian47: 4:49am On Jun 24, 2016
All men lie, all women do too, but yet there are still some few men and women who after still come clean later, find that kind of man and woman and your relationship, courtship and marriage will be heaven on earth. My fellow nairalanders, the fear of a hateful response from your partner or listener is the beginning of all lies, but once you know the person you are talking to won't get judgemental, no matter what could have happened, you wouldn't see the need to lie. Let us learn and pray to God for the spirit and gift of forgiveness... 08069482935 whatsapp only, let us talk about relationship, let us talk about love, let us talk about how to make it last, guys too. This world gets worse everyday, but if you and I know which way to go and how to love right, one by one, step by step, day by day, we can still make the world a better place for the coming generation if the world hasn't come to it end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

“I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says / Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.