Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408351 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Tamara koide, oghene vwekobiro, when d lord turned. my captivity i was like dem dat dreamed. just to think few days bavk inhad a dream where a man was praying touching my tummy u are pregnant... father u are faithful to faithful to fail, she mi no re oluwa. Oghene migwo.
it has ended in praise

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Tammyloreoluwa n God has indeed given u a great gift. Wow, congrats. Happy bumping o

Sanrima, u wil laff last dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
Congrat tammy wat a 1daful birthday gift from our ever loving God @ambient congrat dear only our great God can do dt wish u both happy bumping. @sarima its well wit ur soul ur own will surely come be strong the lord is ur strength. @all happy wkend God will surely surprise us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Congrats tammyloreoluwa. God is indeed faithful

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
@ambient & tammyloreoluwa, congratulations i wish u smooth ride to motherhood. God has indeed given u a gift according to ur monika.
@prettymum,thanks for the mention, may God remember u for good.
Lovely weekend to all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
@ambient and tammy congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Congrats Ambient & Tammy!!! Wishing you H&H 9 months.

@prettmum, thanks for the mention my sister. Hope u & yours are ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stina4u(f): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
congrats ambient and tammy.u all shall carry to term . fertility blessing to all.this month will not pass us by

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
I've bn missing in action all dis while. Just finished reading previous post. @ Ambient, I celebrate wt u. Happy bumping. @ Tammy, wen I read d beginning of ur story, I pursed n prayed for u nt knowing dat d end of d story was dis exciting. I admire ur courage dearie. Enjoy every experience tru out dis journey to Motherhood. I pray 2 share dsame due mnth wt u guess as I wait 2 confirm my miracle next week.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
@ Tammy, wen I read d beginning of ur story, I pursed n prayed for u nt knowing dat d end of d story was dis exciting. I admire ur courage dearie. Enjoy every experience tru out dis journey to Motherhood. I pray 2 share dsame due mnth wt u guess as I wait 2 confirm my miracle next week.[/quote] tanks dear, Amen to you also. just believe and keep declaring to your womb..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by theV0ice: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
God bless all the wonderful fathers and mothers here. Felt obliged to comment here today. Your camaraderie is something else and without you guys knowing it, you've been a huge encouragement to guests who come here finding succour.

I never even knew a thread like this existed until my wife who was an avid follower drew my attention to it. She's refused to register on NL but doesn't miss reading you guys everyday. We had our daughter 9 months after wedding but the 2nd didn't come until 6 years after. During that wait, she always came here to receive encouragement and since we had our second, she never fails to come here everyday to pick names of those to pray for.

I pray the almighty God will answer your prayers, settle you and give you that thing you've run to him for. Just as he did it for my wife and I, I have no doubt that delay isn't denial in your case. Forget about what people think...what God thinks about you is infinitely more important my people.

Be patient, don't fret too much because depression also affects particularly the men (I hear about erectile dysfunction and premature expulsion, trust me depression has a lot to do with it).

Once again, relax and realise you have others praying along with you and trust that God will surely do it. Let me end it with this scripture

Romans 8:32 KJV
He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Its well with you all

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
Congrats Tammy and Ambient! I cover your testimonies with the blood of Jesus Christ! YOu shall not cast your young before time. H &H 9 months

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Gudevening mamas! Thk God for d goodnews on this thread, it shall continue daily IJN.@mumigrace pls be strong God grace will speak for u sooner dan u expect IJN.@ambient & tammylore congrat u shall carry to term IJN. Mama dat asked about ginger wat I do is chew the alligator pepper and den push it down with boiled ginger I boil d fresh ginger and drink the water & den in d evening I squeeze half lemon into a glass of warm water to drink. I started dis on CD 1 and I wil take it till ovulation am taking it for fibroid. Babydust to us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
@ Ambient congrat dearie so so happy for u, God is indeed faithhful. Happy nine months dear.

@ Tammy beautiful story u got there, God has rly proved himself in your life. Celebrating with you dear. God is just awesome. Wow this is really a testimony, it has rly awaken my faith. Happy bumping dear. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hey mamas how we al doing
Congrats Tammy God be praised
I must confess that This thread has really been a source of inspiration to me. E-hugggs to U all kissW
It's my prayer that God will break al protocol for us to get our BFP IJN amen
Please o E sisters I really hope to know if am ovulating
Has anyone use any ovatel
I got to know about it on this thread
Please respond and how effective is it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pragmatistm(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
maymay1:
hi bro , where in ogun r u? i also live in ogun state. and am interested in buying it.
Ilaro.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
@ Tammyloreoluwa., our God is not dead. A big congrats.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
God is good, in good and bad times. @Sanrima the Lord will replenish and restore all enemy has stolen and u will laff without end.

@tammy, I shed tears of joy for u. God has shut d mouth of d enemy speaking against u. U will carry to full term, Amen!

@tsquaure, God bless u

I don't stay down for long, i'm up again picking up from where i stopped cheesy.

Fertility blessings to all kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
@ Tammy beautiful story u got there, God has rly proved himself in your life. Celebrating with you dear. God is just awesome. Wow this is really a testimony, it has rly awaken my faith. Happy bumpin...g dear. Enjoy.[/quote]
yes oooo and to make u laugh when the Ijaw woman said i shld go nd meet with my hubby ..dat day my hubby said something that his Spe.m shld go straight and not branch anywhere..i laughed but he put his hands on my tummy and said am d owner of u go straight.. lol..der is nothing like trusting God ooo. u guys wnt believe my mother in law for d 1st time sent me a. birthday txt and i quote,, happy birthday my daughter, you are blessed with 750mtn card... oh boy eee. see jist.. shes been saying triplets oo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
@tammyloreoluwa, congrats, have a smooth running nine months and deliver safely in Jesus name. Oh lord pls do your wonder in the lives of rest of us. I'm next in line by d grace of God.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Potential mothers in the house i deh hail una oooohhhhh. Please does anyone have a copy of the PREGNANCY MIRACLE E-BOOK. Please will really like to go through it please............
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
@ Tammy ur really bless indeed, abeg just deh enjoy ur next nine months dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cuddlemoi: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Congratulations @Tammy n Ambient-Its all thanks to GOD. We shall all share our testimonies ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
one thing i know is the supernatural controls the physical.. i set my alarm for 12 no matter how tired i am i wld wake up, read pslm 35, 55 and read d confession words from the My Womb must open by fire.. den i wld just ask for mercy....to think i didnt do dis upto 2months... pls my beautiful women, mothers to be let us cry out for Gods mercy... he can never turn his Ears to the cry of Mercy..he has said it der is no barreness in d land. wat is dat report saying? cry out for mercy..my own Mother in law wanted to play God in my life but God played God himself in less dan 24 hours......al the word of God says in Ish 44 vs 26 .. all are his servant and he will confirm wat

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
so ever we say he will confirm, if u say ur womb be inhabited with ur children it must obey ur command.. Even the Almighty talk say as u say in my Ears so will i do... he is d God who clothes himself with fire, he his d God who has never gone to battle and lost., the I Am dat I Am, Ancient of days, Arugbo ojo, AGBANILAGBATAN, OBA TO GBANI... my full name is OLUWATIMILEHIN.. since i feel in love wit dis Awsome God he has never left me half way.. tammyloreoluwa is d baby name i chood... my God jump protocols for you Guys, whete dey say it is not possible tell dem ever possible God is still on d throne..

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummySelah: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hello all.
Newbie here. TTC for over 5 years now.
been reading this thread over six months, just registered tonight.

Doctors say it's unexplained initially, later a blocked left fallopian tube. Later Oligospermia, I did an hsg...Dh was placed on medication etc.

Now we are back to where we started. I'm now undergoing herbal treatment for the next 3months, Dh is still on his medication, taking it one day at a time.

But..i got inspired by a post in the later page about shopping for my baby stuff in faith. Dedicating this month's salary to that.
May God give us our children earlier than we expect, amin.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
@Sanrima, so sorry dear, God will definitely give u d ones dat will stay, it's well

@Tammy, congrats o, what a great testimony, wishing u a healthy, happy n smooth 9months ride.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
@mummyselah I pray your stay is short and fruitful
Worry not God is in control He knows it all
Continue trusting in Him,It's settled

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
@mummy tammyloreoluwa, the good lord that has started a good thing in your life shall perfect it in Jesus name. Happy bumping! He is the unfathomable God, he shows up when least expected.
@sanrima, I know you will laugh last by God's grace, just continue to hold on to God dear, it is well with you.
@mummyselah, you are welcome to this wonderful e family, your stay shall be short and fruitful in Jesus name.
@all, one thing I've come to realize about ttc is that when people begin to mock, spite you or when you are about giving up or wanting to be put to shame, God will just step in at that point. God works in mysterious ways,His ways we can't understand. let us continue to hold on to him and I know that he will surely open a book of remembrance concerning us and bless us with glorious children in Jesus name. Happy weekend!

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
@Sarinma I luv ur courage dear, for ur pain d Lord shall give u double! It is well.
@Ambient n Tammy congrats n H&H 9 months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Janix2:
Hey mamas how we al doing
Congrats Tammy God be praised
I must confess that This thread has really been a source of inspiration to me. E-hugggs to U all kissW
It's my prayer that God will break al protocol for us to get our BFP IJN amen
Please o E sisters I really hope to know if am ovulating
Has anyone use any ovatel
I got to know about it on this thread
Pease respond and how effective is it
For me, it can be very confusing reading/understanding ovatel's ovulation indications.
But, you may be lucky with it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
hello everyone
congratulations @tammyloreoluwa
pls Af started yesterday,its day 2 and heavy
what can I take,i am.loosing so much blood
I will appreciate advices
avo nini
eseun gan

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.