Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5414301 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:
turn up turn up its my birthday today...
wld be coming in to share a wonderful testimony.. love u all.

Happy birthday dear, wishing U d very best, U shall celebrate with ur lo come next birthday ijn, amen.

@Sanrima, how are U doing? How's ur dh, how's ur lo?

@ all mamas, I dey greet o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
@mummydidi, lafiya lau! hw r u sis. did u get my txt msg? d network is very poor,so i cnt reach u. may God crown all our efforts wit success, Amin. @prettmum, tanks 4 d mention. u can try to contact @pragmatistm for d gangaria,am sure he might b able to assist. @all, i dey greet oo, fertility blessings!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Joyfulmoda:
@ triangular the gangaria dosage should be
4 table spoonful or 1 shot cup twice daily
-Morning before meal
-Night after meal

if u use it like dat and feel some discomfort then u could reduce the wt
pls always carry ur doctor along........baby dust
Tnx dearie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
prettmum:
Good evening my lovely mamas
Mummyejire
Mummyelena
Imoge2
Safe
Sugah
4realwoman
Blessed diva
Joyfulmama
Udomama
Hot mama
Mumihaja
Lynsunny
Rainyday
Waist bead
Fumbaby
Pweetibabe
Mumdidi
Triangullar
Janix
Mumigrace
I hail you alll.... both the newbies and oldies may God console us with twins and triplet and smooth ride to motherhood those that got their BFP......
just that whenever I ask a question, nobody tends to answer me ......daris God ooooo......please I'm in calabar how can I get GANGARIA HERBAL MIXTURE,PLEASE DO NOT INGNORE ME....

U are not the only one oooo,am hardly answered too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Greetings to all blessed mamas and papas

@prettmum thanks for d mention sis, I actually thought 'bout u today, trust u and dh re bouncing in d Lord, stay blessed dear!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
Prettmum thank you oo my sister. How you doing?

For the gangaria, na oga Pragmatism be the minister of procurement...

Ajuwarhodes no vex. No be everybody get experience for all areas. I find googling questions gets me faster results. I hope you have gotten your answers now, if not throw it again to the house.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fonnyswt: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
legendsmother:
There is skinny PCOS also and it's not just fat people dat has PCOS hypothyroidism causes it also, hormonal inbalance does not only occur is fat people also being underweight makes u prone to pcos also so pcos is a complicated situation, sumtimes u are told lossing weight increases ur chances when you are on d plus size side but even when u do a lot of times it changes notin it's Just God Children are aa Gift from God

Some mama's here mention gynapharm for PID some time ago pls look it up

For d cysts I am fat and metformin has worked really well for me, but since ur not on d big side u shud try fertile aid and eat well, still take ur metformin it is said it work for both skinny an fat PCOS may God help us all https://www.pcos.com/pcos-and-lean-women-are-you-confused/

Pls go for a urine MCS so that u can treat d underlying infection that is causing all these, a urine MCS should cost around 3k from the results a best treatment plan can be draft out for u by ur gynea u shall testify soon amen

Legendsmother pls here's d result of d urine mcs u advised me to do. Pls shed more light...
Appearance: amber and clear.
pus : 0-1 phf
Red blood cells: NIL phf
cast: NIL
crystals: NIL
yeast cells: NIL
ova/protozoa: NIL
Epithelial: few
CULTURE: yielded no bacteria growth after 48hrs of incubation.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Happy Birthday Tammyloreoluwa.
Wishing you the very BEST in life dear.
May God crown your efforts with success.

My people i hail ooo.
Wishing US fertility blessings. smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
@legend plz i want to start the ginger garlic and aligator pepper for fibroid. plz i need the directiion on hw to use it. Plz who hv used these things before for fibroid? hw did it wrk. pls i need direction on hw to prepare it
@all u luv u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanije: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Do you experience Heavy or prolonged Menses, find out why: http://www.trendyhealthworld.com/menorrhagia/Do you experience Heavy or prolonged Menses, find out why: http://www.trendyhealthworld.com/menorrhagia/
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
ajuwarhodes:

Where do think one can get an adoption? Am looking at getting one.I love kids which keeps me wondering why mine ain't here yet
Orphanages
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
@happymummy I am on break @ the moment cos I have to stop and continue after AF ( just pray it doesn't come) incase I am pregnant. I still have 2 remaining and I also brought herbal tampon from mumihaja cos I am treating fibroid and infections.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
exegesis:

Orphanages

Sure I know ,just that I heard its not an easy task to do.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
sugah:
Prettmum thank you oo my sister. How you doing?

For the gangaria, na oga Pragmatism be the minister of procurement...

Ajuwarhodes no vex. No be everybody get experience for all areas. I find googling questions gets me faster results. I hope you have gotten your answers now, if not throw it again to the house.

I get,thanks for the response
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
ajuwarhodes:

Sure I know ,just that I heard its not an easy task to do.
Yes. We hed d procedure is tedious but we don't mind.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 12:46am On Oct 09, 2015
Caringpro:
@legend plz i want to start the ginger garlic and aligator pepper for fibroid. plz i need the directiion on hw to use it. Plz who hv used these things before for fibroid? hw did it wrk. pls i need direction on hw to prepare it
@all u luv u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:14am On Oct 09, 2015
@fonnyswt dats a nice result happy dere were no bacterial found nd dats also strange cuz dere has to be cause for the PID hmmm well u shud try and see a gynea or try the clean point tampons mumihija is selling use dem for one full cycle also source for how to get the gynapharm since d scan said PID just treat it with gynapharm and clean point tampons for one circle then go for d 3k abdominal scan after that am hoping d results wond show any pid again.....buh if it does u wud have to see ur gynea.

@carinpro sowie hun I really donno abt d alegator pepper hun

@preetemum I sight u with my goggles baby dust on u hun

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ambient: 7:06am On Oct 09, 2015
i missed my period for this month and i decided to do pregenancy test with my urine and it came out positive,but the doctor said my hubby sperm count is low 20% and he was about going in for operation to correct something.this is too good to be true.am yet to tell him because its close to a miracle.
how reliable is this home kit? is it too early to go for a test? please help me i be jjc.fertility dust to all.

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2015
exegesis:
@blessingmama, pls try to calm down. Like @Itissettled3 said dre is notin wrong with ur husband. See, d mind is a very strong component and once it is disturbed it affects ur body. If I were u, I'd stay of ttc from now till jan 2016. Dats wat ur bodies r trying 2 tell u. Go on fruits and vegetables. D testimonies I've bin hearing from pple who changed dier diet to strictly fruits and vegetables and little food hv bin numerous. A family friend had a dream were God told her 2 go on fruits and vegetables after her stroke. She started living on fruits and vegetables, she no longer suffer pain from arthritis except she forgets herself and eats snacks. And her general health is amazing. U hv d next 3 months 2 improve ur health and go on a short holiday evn if it's just wikend. I no its difficult trying 2 4get ttc but just try ur best. As 4 me and my husband, we r seriously tinkin of adoption. Next year will make us 4yrs. I hv a history of high Bp in my family and I don't want 2 take chances with my heart. My husband wants us 2 celebrate our 4th anniversary with our adopted baby. If I conceive afta gettin d baby, all well and gud, if not, I'll luv dat baby wit every breath in me and evn adopt anoda cos am sick and tired of tears and hope deterred and disappointments. It's not as if I don't hv faith or I'm impatient, I just want rest and peace of mind. My own thoughts sha. Fertility blessings everybody.
i salute ur courage dear ....pls do u reside in Nigeria? and wat do u think ur in laws wld say to d adoption....am seriously think on such as well with DH support but fear dey hold me seriously....as per how my in laws will feel abt it and if it ll eventually lead to Dh been comfortable to go and impregnat another woman....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 7:28am On Oct 09, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:
turn up turn up its my birthday today...
wld be coming in to share a wonderful testimony.. love u all.
happy birthday dear ...by dis time next year d lord wld have granted u ur heart desire in Sha Allah

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2015
Congratulations Ambient cos if d home pt says +ve den ma dear its real. Its rili a miracle. Congrats n happy bumping.

HBD in arrears Tammyloreoluwa. U r celebratin ur nxt 1 wt ur LO. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2015
ambient:
i missed my period for this month and i decided to do pregenancy test with my urine and it came out positive,but the doctor said my hubby sperm count is low 20% and he was about going in for operation to correct something.this is too good to be true.am yet to tell him because its close to a miracle.
how reliable is this home kit? is it too early to go for a test? please help me i be jjc.fertility dust to all.

Congratulations, U should be rejoicing coz God has bypass all protocols n given U ur miracle. U can run a blood pt test to confirm it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2015
Janix2:

Hey mamas dis is my hormone test
Fsh 9miu/ml range is 5-25miu/m
Lh 11miu/ml [ 4-10miu\ml]
Prolactin 15ng range is 9-75ng
Progesterone is 23ng range is 5-25ng
Done on day3
What's The cause of the high Lh? but scan showed right Leutinized un ruptured foLicuLar cyst
Please dnt mind my spellings my fone keys are faulty

PCOS

And also progesterone is supposed to be low on day 3, is that the reference level you've been given.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 8:06am On Oct 09, 2015
blessingmama:
Good morning ladies,
Help me out! Did my hormonal test on cd 21
Progesterone 11.80ng/ml
Prolactin. 13.1 ng/ml
TSH 1.46 ulU/mg
FSH 4.2 on cd 9
Pls ur respond will be so much appreciated!
Secondly, I'm in state of lossing my faith with the condition we re facing nw. Dh suddenly develop erectile issue in addition to premature ejaculation. cry cry cry why do bad things happen to good ppl. I'm sick and tired of this silly situation nw. All we tink everyday is ttc, we don't have life anymore . pls God forgive me if i have wrong anyway in the past. Don't allow our enemies to rejoice over us. cry cry

Don't worry you've been forgiven. Lol. Do your blood work day 2-5 and if period starts after 12 then the next day is day 1. You did the blood test too late.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:20am On Oct 09, 2015
prettmum:
Good evening my lovely mamas

just that whenever I ask a question, nobody tends to answer me ......daris God ooooo......

@prettmum, what was your previous moniker? we use to be cycle buddies, now am confused undecided

where is @Wsfirstlady and @Akpakumuaka have they changed their monikers?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 8:30am On Oct 09, 2015
Pls Abuja mamas, where can I get beetroot in Abuja?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 8:35am On Oct 09, 2015
Wow congrats @ambient this is indeed a miracle, d good Lord that breaks all protocol for is children has done a marvellous work again... I am so so happy for you cos this is so uplifting to my soul this morning.... Happy 9 months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ambient: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2015
Jennygurl:
Wow congrats @ambient this is indeed a miracle, d good Lord that breaks all protocol for is children has done a marvellous work again... I am so so happy for you cos this is so uplifting to my soul this morning.... Happy 9 months
thanks all. i stop thinking about concieving by july and even started heavy execise to shed the weight i acquired while using drugs.i pray that other women in this forum would be suprised before this year ending as i was.

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2015
wow!!! congratulations@Ambient i am close to tears right now, God is awesome H&H 9 months dearie. Please don't waste time doubting go to a lab for BPT and start thinking of how to break the news in a special way to DH. Congrats once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2015
oluwashindara01:
i salute ur courage dear ....pls do u reside in Nigeria? and wat do u think ur in laws wld say to d adoption....am seriously think on such as well with DH support but fear dey hold me seriously....as per how my in laws will feel abt it and if it ll eventually lead to Dh been comfortable to go and impregnat another woman....
Tanx. I reside in Nigeria. U nid 2 get ur husband's support and cooperation 1st. Den both of u talk 2 ur parents, let him talk 2 his while u talk 2 urs and den u both talk 2 dem respectively. Hope u don't mind me askin hw old is ur marriage. D older d beta 4 dem 2 understand. Dre r plenty cases were d woman gets pregnant after adoptin a child. Her focus livs ttc 2d child. Try 2 convince dem wit dat. But it shud just be btw u and dem, d whole world dont nid 2 no u adopted a child. Sum1 I no left her home months b4 d adoption came tru, she returned wit d baby and people rejoiced wit her. Anoda one said she wore dat baby bump tin in different stages and made sure she put on weight b4 she traveled 4 a few weeks and returned wit d baby. Dats if u send wat pple say. Personally, I don't send. I will tell whoever dares 2 ask d truth because i no nigerians dont lyk minding dier business. Who doesnt like it should stop coming 2 my house. Its as simple as dat. I don't understand u about ur husband impregnating anoda woman. Do u min surrogacy? It is well

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2015
ambient:

thanks all. i stop thinking about concieving by july and even started heavy execise to shed the weight i acquired while using drugs.i pray that other women in this forum would be suprised before this year ending as i was.
Congratulations. U can confirm by going 4 a blood pregnancy test. Pls stop d heavy exercise Abeg. Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.