Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400307 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iwant2: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
ajuwarhodes:
Good afternoon fruithful mamas and papas on here,its been almost 6week I came on here,becos somehow my spirit wasn't just talking abt conciveing again,becos each time I came it was to read or ask questions abt HSG,the address or how painful it might be,some peeps on here might have noticed.so last month,I decided that I will go for HSG and start on fertalaid for both male n female. My period was to show on or before the 17th of this month.I was feeling somehow though ( to be candid)this morning I woke up to do a pregnancy test,thanks God the conceived plus lubricant that we bought came with loads of ovulation test kit,and pregnancy test kits.lo and behold it came out with two lines,and today my four years wait ,cries,anguish, prays,has been answered by the Almighty Jehova the creator of heaven n earth,the Alpha and the Omega.pls join me to thank God.I feared HSG so much,and my creator didn't allow me pass thru it.

Congrats and may your joy know no bounds. happy bumping..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
@ajuwarhodes, congratulations my sis, i rejoice with you dear. May you carry to time in Jesus name. God of eleventh hour miracle you are never too late pls show up for us as we trust in you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
legendmother,I dey oo,thanks for checking.I stay in aso-rock,
@aYaayo,oshey dearie....
@client,*smiles*
@rainyday and miraclebaby,y d defamation of characTer ehn? I am not a MIA sombori ooo,take ona time ooo...

@ajuwajuwa,congratulobia,wishing u a healthy preggy season.m

As for those ijaw women collecting money anyhow,babes shine ya eyes ooo.. I thought someone here talked about spending about 20k aT the ikorodu woman's place till she got a positive resulT,which one come be the 70k she come dey collect now?it is a wa oooo.
Me sef don spend more than 150k ontop ijaw woman things,no result as in NADA,na so the money wey I for take chop point and kill ,I go give one surulere mama ijaw..Baba God dey .

@ all sesky mamas, I dey hail oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
@ ajurwahordes congrats dear
Happy bumping,it can only be God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ayauche:

Hey Sis,the woman even gave me their flyer and her business card. Here's the info on the card.
Ezekalu Chibueze
08038221466, 08098071108
Chibuna@gmail.com
many thanks ur prayers won't go unanswered in Jesus name.

Ajuwarhodes congratulations. I share in ur joy. The Lord that has started it will complete n perfect his work in ur life. I tap into ur testimony and declare am next in line .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
well it's about time we had a bfp news@ ajurwahordes congratulations, may you carry to term in Jesus' name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Congrats Ajuwahordes! Indeed God is great. i wish u a happy n healthy 9months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Congratulations Ajuwahordes, H & H 9months bumping, it will be a smooth ride for u, u will have only good and positive testimonies in Jesus Name!!!.

You get mind oo shocked , testing one week after expected AF, my body cannot come and calm down to wait that long, i for don test tire. grin

#unlimitedBFP2015

Legendsmother, how you dey lepa in the making tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
@ayaayo u eh! Lol am fine jor how are u nd ur LO's

@ajuwarhodes congratulations dear nd happy bumping grin may u carry to term nd deliver like d Hebrew women amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by preciousoru(f): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
That is amazing! Congratulations dear... God bless you
ajuwarhodes:
Good afternoon fruithful mamas and papas on here,its been almost 6week I came on here,becos somehow my spirit wasn't just talking abt conciveing again,becos each time I came it was to read or ask questions abt HSG,the address or how painful it might be,some peeps on here might have noticed.so last month,I decided that I will go for HSG and start on fertalaid for both male n female. My period was to show on or before the 17th of this month.I was feeling somehow though ( to be candid)this morning I woke up to do a pregnancy test,thanks God the conceived plus lubricant that we bought came with loads of ovulation test kit,and pregnancy test kits.lo and behold it came out with two lines,and today my four years wait ,cries,anguish, prays,has been answered by the Almighty Jehova the creator of heaven n earth,the Alpha and the Omega.pls join me to thank God.I feared HSG so much,and my creator didn't allow me pass thru it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavourMSJ(f): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
Yay! Finally bfp news grin congrats ajuwarhode. May you carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Congratz @ajuwarhodes. I wish u a safe and healthy pregnancy.

Let the announcements keep rolling in cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
@ajuwarhodes, congratulations, may you carry to full term and deliver like the Hebrew women. Happy and stress free 9 months.

@mumtobe, babyadorable, mummyejire,pweetymi, may God hear our heartfelt cries and not know how much we've spent on ttc. It will end in praise my sisters.

@pweetymi, happy birthday to your dh, this time next year, cries of LO shall feel your home.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumtobe: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
@ajuwarhodes

Congrats. Happy bumping dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
@ajuwarhodes

Congrats dear. May u carry to term

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
Thank u all for ur wishes and prayers, the God of supernatural is on us all,ur testimonies are next in Jesus name..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
@ajurwahodes congratulations ma'am may u carry to term ijn and deliver like the hebrew women xoxo Happy for u, am next in line for dis kind testimony ooo

Thinking of visiting the ijaw woman @ikorodu but all from badagry to ikorodu no be beans ooo. God dey oo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
@ Ajuwarhodes congrat dear. So happy for u. Wishing you a stress free nine months. grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Congrats Ajuwahordes! Stress free and healthy bumping
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Still on the matter, Abuja mamas don't we have ijaw woman /women? Pls don't ignore

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekeminiabasi(f): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ajuwa fear fear! Congrats luv.....you will carry to term IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
@ajuwarhodes, Congrats dear. May u carry to term in Jesus name, Amen.

@safe06, you don use ijaw woman for surulere before ni?

@all please what is the local or yoruba name for cayenne pepper. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
@ladiva,I be ijaw woman,when u receive my treatment, u wee carry triplets. I no dey charge much,just shikini money, only #100k for womb setting.A trial will wanna gonna comman foncuse u.
@4realwoman,I used one mama Helen in surulere,na there I spend my point and kill money say I wan treat my aches and pain ooo,but I wasn't lucky with her.e b like say na when she hear say her name dey internet,nairaland specifically,she push her charges up...I no blame her sha

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
4realwoman:

@all please what is the local or yoruba name for cayenne pepper. Thanks

it is called shombo or bawa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
congratulations at Ajuwarhode, May u carry to term in Jesus name
4 years no be beans o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
@Ayaayo, thank you vry much.
Hope I can used the fresh one.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
If I am not mistaken, this is the 1st bfp we have heard in this month of November....our God isn't asleep on our matter and before the year ends, I pray for more good news. Cheers Ajuwarhodes!! This is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our hearts. May u carry to term in Jesus mighty name, amen!!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
@Ajuwarhodes: Congrats Maama, wishing u a stress free nine months and u will deliver like the hebrew women. So so happy and I tap into it IJN.

@Tsquare: amen sis and wish u same too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
Congratulations @ Ajuwarhodes, our God is indeed faithful, wishing u a very smooth 9 months ride, happy bumping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
Congrats @ajuwarhodes wishinG you a H&H bumping. I'm next in line for 2015 unlimited BFPs IJN. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
safe06:

@4realwoman,I used one mama Helen in surulere,na there I spend my point and kill money say I wan treat my aches and pain ooo,but I wasn't lucky with her.e b like say na when she hear say her name dey internet,nairaland specifically,she push her charges up...I no blame her sha

My sister na the same person we use oooo. For Aguda surulere.
God go help us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
4realwoman:
@Ayaayo, thank you vry much.
Hope I can used the fresh one.

I guess u can use both, but mamas here said to add to water and drink, thinking it is the powdered form I don't know about it though. Mamas that know about this will torchlight the matter for u

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.