Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400057 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ademide02: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
Congrats ajuwarhodes may you carry term IJN. Wishing you a stress free 9 mths!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Congrats ajuwarhodes, happy bumping!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
@Ajuwarhodes congratulations mama. To God be the glory. May God journey with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurasmum(f): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
ajuwarhodes:
Thanks u all for ur wishes and prayers, the God of supernatural is on us all,ur testimonies are next in Jesus name..

BIG BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you. May u carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women. Preparing to announce mine soon!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurasmum(f): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
4realwoman:
@ajuwarhodes, Congrats dear. May u carry to term in Jesus name, Amen.

@safe06, you don use ijaw woman for surulere before ni?

@all please what is the local or yoruba name for cayenne pepper. Thanks

Cayenne pepper is Shombo

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
ajuwarhodes:
Good afternoon fruithful mamas and papas on here,its been almost 6week I came on here,becos somehow my spirit wasn't just talking abt conciveing again,becos each time I came it was to read or ask questions abt HSG,the address or how painful it might be,some peeps on here might have noticed.so last month,I decided that I will go for HSG and start on fertalaid for both male n female. My period was to show on or before the 17th of this month.I was feeling somehow though ( to be candid)this morning I woke up to do a pregnancy test,thanks God the conceived plus lubricant that we bought came with loads of ovulation test kit,and pregnancy test kits.lo and behold it came out with two lines,and today my four years wait ,cries,anguish, prays,has been answered by the Almighty Jehova the creator of heaven n earth,the Alpha and the Omega.pls join me to thank God.I feared HSG so much,and my creator didn't allow me pass thru it.

congratulations
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulwoman: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Beautiful mamas i hail o. Na me o. Not freakingout. Na dis moniker i con settle for as people don tif laughter and all my children name. i still dey laff sha. ayaayo, miraclebaby, babyadorable and all the other beautiful mamas, thanks for remembering me. i don port spiritually to the pregnancy thread, na the physical remain. God go do am for us. If belle click dis year, na miracle e go be because i wan travel serious travel go see my family. I never see them for a long time, so no more bding till january when i go come back but its my greatest desire that there will be a mass porting to the pregnancy thread come december 31 2015. Enough twins and triplets 2016 since na leap year e b. To God be the glory.

Babies dust to us all

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
Big congrats ajuwajuwa (in safe06 voice) grin, you will carry to term and deliver safely at the fulness of time.

@4realwoman as others have said it's called shombo, or bawa, but the best way to use is the powder form, you can buy fresh one spread to dry, and grind it to powder, in which you're sure it's not mixed with preservatives.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
[aaaaaa

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Congrats @ajuwarhodes ,wishing you a pleasant 9months.

More bfps please shocked shocked
Next in line sister

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejaisky: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
Congrats ajuwarhodes! May God surprise the rest of us with BFP before the end of this year.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
@Ajuwarhodes..... congrats maami.... I share in ur joy.
Wedding anniversary na nxt month oooo. God dey
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
fruitfulwoman:

ajuwarhodes, I don't mean to sound like those prophets who come to say they prophesied something after it has happened or blow my spiritual horn but this might encourage someone. When i said it is well with you, the Holy Spirit told me that you'd announce your bfp soon when i came online and saw your moniker that day. I didn't know how to tell you, that was why i just wrote it is well with you. I'm so happy for you. Praise God His word came to pass. I wish He'd tell me when my own would come. Hmm...God is really on our cases even though it seems as if He isn't. May God keep you, your Lo, your dh and your families. Amen.

Beautiful mamas i hail o. Na me o. Not freakingout. Na dis moniker i con settle for as people don tif laughter and all my children name. i still dey laff sha. ayaayo, miraclebaby, babyadorable and all the other beautiful mamas, thanks for remembering me. i don port spiritually to the pregnancy thread, na the physical remain. God go do am for us. If belle click dis year, na miracle e go be because i wan travel serious travel go see my family. I never see them for a long time, so no more bding till january when i go come back but its my greatest desire that there will be a mass porting to the pregnancy thread come december 31 2015. Enough twins and triplets 2016 since na leap year e b. To God be the glory.

Babies dust to us all
my dear tnx 4 d mention.hmmmm bori tire mi .AF. Jst show face,so tire of dis,seriously nid Gods help,am tire ooooo,don't even kn wat to do any more.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Redeemed:
@ajuwarhodes, congratulations, may you carry to full term and deliver like the Hebrew women. Happy and stress free 9 months.

@mumtobe, babyadorable, mummyejire,pweetymi, may God hear our heartfelt cries and not know how much we've spent on ttc. It will end in praise my sisters.

@pweetymi, happy birthday to your dh, this time next year, cries of LO shall feel your home.

amen ooo,jst tire 4 here AF jst show face.mercy I pleade o lord
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
happymummy:

congratulations
congrat dearie d God who ans u will ans us all.he is God 4eva.pls. Did u use d fertiled aid lubricant or wha did u do diff.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
smithsydny:
my name is there ooooo
my sista I cmy name ooo.hp u r gud,tnx 4 d mention,am holding on strong here but so confuse wish I kn wat to do diff dis period to get dat 2 line dat am waiting for.baby dust all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
4realwoman:
Happy weekend all papas and mamas
Mrsfrank
jennygurl
immibabe
Itissettled3
mamakendra
mumigrace
mummyelena
fatme
iyabejilantinla
cathyibok
joyfulmama
jumayintwins
Ayaayo
Lily19
Legendsmother
Rainyday
Redeemed
Ayauche
Safe06
Chyvia
Prettmum
Pweetimii
Ladiva
Blomi
FavourMSJ
Mompurity2
Stephyberry
Divinemandate
Kwentjules
Babyfacenum1
Glo27
Contumely
Lynsunny
Blessediva
Amifertile
Joyfulmoda
Iretinyeee
Miraclebaby
Lovina
Rejoice03
Ladiva
CravingChic
Melsmum
Iyaejima
Tammy
Udomama
Mamakendra
Happymummy
IyeEjima
Sanrima
Fertilewomb
Babyadorable
Mandydaisy
Jessicafruity
Ayashow
Mumsoon
Ouwashinadara01
MummyEsther
Melsumu
Loistee
Ajuwarhodes
Dazzle86
Iomoge2
Exegesis
Mompurity2
Cyntobless
Chili89
Janix2
Precy22
Tenderchic
Fumbaby
Anikeayun
Mum2bsoon
Pweetibabe
Mumigrace
Triangulla
Ademide02
Mrsedeh
Mumjk
Tammyloreoluwa
Janedyke6
Nobody
RipVanWink
Royal30
Smithsydny
Mompurity2
Pweetymii
Pweetiebabe
Hafsat24
Sugah
Tsquaure
Maymay1
kwentjules
Please if I did not mention your name don't be angry as you can edit and include it. Thanks and wonderful weekend to us all
1 love and baby dust to us all. kiss
tnx sweetie baby dust to u too.so weak nw.so tire n jst nid Mercy form above.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Babyadorable:
my sista I cmy name ooo.hp u r gud,tnx 4 d mention,am holding on strong here but so confuse wish I kn wat to do diff dis period to get dat 2 line dat am waiting for.baby dust all
sorry I didn't get that.. but seriously am a guy.. but I cud still help if its in my power to do so ma'am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
legendsmother:
@babyadorable yes agbahra u got it rite, na Delta ijaw b real massagers o but ijaws are all tot to be Bayelsans dats y people say bayelsa women......
legendsmother abeg I wnt to try smtin dis month like d massage again,hw u go fit huk mi up n many oda tins,we fit talk ?asin contact.reply asap
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
Babyadorable:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
smithsydny:
sorry I didn't get that.. but seriously am a guy.. but I cud still help if its in my power to do so ma'am.
sori dear its 4realwoman nt 4 u.tnx

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Babyadorable:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
Babyadorable:
sori dear its 4realwoman nt 4 u.tnx
OK ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
@Babyadorable, As long as we have Baba God by our side nothing is in possible for him to do. Cheer up love

I just finish drinking my cayenne pepper now and my heart wan explode. (dried one)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Thnks a lot @ healthgexpert, I appreciate Congrats ajuwarhodes, safe carriage
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Thnks a lot @ healthgexpert, I appreciate Congrats ajuwarhodes, safe carriage
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ajuwarhodes congrats. Happy and healthy pregnancy in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lolarde(f): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Congrats to ajuwarhodes. I am so happy for you. God bless you . You will carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Take it easy.

@all, our testimonies will follow soon .#TeamAugust2016.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
4realwoman:
@Babyadorable, As long as we have Baba God by our side nothing is in possible for him to do. Cheer up love

I just finish drinking my cayenne pepper now and my heart wan explode. (dried one)

What does it do to TTC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Chaj aunty safe06, you no go reduce price? Na only 5k my mama give me o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
cionon:

What does it do to TTC

Is to stop my continuous bleeding.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
4realwoman:

Is to stop my continuous bleeding.

Tnx I need it. My period is so heavy that I bleed for 8 days with heavy flow. Lemme join the cayeƱne pepper crew.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.