Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406858 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
@ Pweetiebabe Thank God for his mercies, he's a great God. May God never allow on this thread this year, the announcement of any death even miscarriage of bfp's Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
@ Pweetiebabe Thank God for his mercies, he's a great God. May God never allow on this thread this year, the announcement of any death even miscarriage of bfp's in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oomiyale(f): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
For how many cycle will I use it. I have previous ectopic pregnancy surgery last year April since den I av been ttc think I need to clean d tube tot I'm thinkin of doing hsg wen af shows
mumihaja:

@oomiyale, it depends on what you are treating, it doesn't hinder conception instead it helps.....like other medications, you stop 2-3days before ovulation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lilyspringamour(f): 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
4realwoman:

Can I send it tomorrow to you.
GOD bless you ma. I'd b glad. pls remember o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
@Pweetiebabe, thank God for your life, evil shall not befall anyone neither shall any plague come near our dwelling place in Jesus name. The covenant of life is your lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Happy Sunday mamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mamas o,am in my midcycle just noticed that I had this pepperish sensation y and after urinating in my veejay,with some blood stain. What could be wroong,am worried,neva experience such
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pweetiebabe, thank t God for his mercies
We are only permitted to share testimonies and good news
The devil is a liar

@fvine. Thanks for the info.
I also saw egg n grape fast but didn't find ruby grape to buy hence d stall.
Although u don't eat d yoke in this.
Lemme brace up and see if I can do this
Thank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mama's, i av just be having menstrual Like cramp, since yesterday, I want to take herbs, but i learnt nothing should be taken from ovulation till one's period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
@ pweetiebabe, the devil is a liar and a thief, you are covered with the blood of Jesus. Thank God for the victory.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Janix2:
Mamas o,am in my midcycle just noticed that I had this pepperish sensation y and after urinating in my veejay,with some blood stain. What could be wroong,am worried,neva experience such
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmm sweet mamas, I really know am TTCing when relatives, friends, neighbors and colleagues always try to sell some products that enhances conception and prevents miscarriages (as they all claim). God help me, I'm not the type that gets perturbed easily but its beginning to get on my nerves.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
@ Janix2, is the peppery sensation still lingering? If not just ignore for now and monitor. Our body systems ehh its only God that understands it, but I pray its a good sign grin wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Fruitful mothers, I greet ooo.
Happy sunday.
@legendsmother. Pls how many kgs did you lose after the fabslimtox diet?
And where you able to sustain the lost weight?
I just started on fabslimtox today. E no easy ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
sanrima:
@ Janix2, is the peppery sensation still lingering? If not just ignore for now and monitor. Our body systems ehh its only God that understands it, but I pray its a good sign grin wink

No it is not,and I notice blood stain,am in the middle of my cycle,pls is it noormal
Does one spot during ovulation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Fumbaby:

Share it with us here biko...... Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
@Pweetiebabe: I rejoice with u sis, the devil will never rejoice over us in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lollyrekiat(f): 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
iomoge2:

I don't think it does.
Take it first thin in d morning on empty stomach. And wait for 2hours b4 breakfast.
if u are doing day and night, take it as night too 2 hours after dinner.
Take it with plenty water cos it has an unpleasant smell.

Wat else are u taking? Are u mixing it with other drugs?
Thanks sist, longtime, yes ooo dts how ve been using it, I dnt knw what causes vomiting, am using it alone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
iomoge2:
Pweetiebabe, thank t God for his mercies
We are only permitted to share testimonies and good news
The devil is a liar

@fvine. Thanks for the info.
I also saw egg n grape fast but didn't find ruby grape to buy hence d stall.
Although u don't eat d yoke in this.
Lemme brace up and see if I can do this
Thank u

Ok. just brace up and try it even if its for just 3 days. Your loss within the 3days might be the motivation you need. Brace yourself up for longer throat for other things that you can't have during the fast, that's another side effect which I killed with chewing Sugar Free gum like Orbit, Mentos, Xylitol etc. but try not to overdo the gum and the sugar free Soda. I don't take the allowed can of soda everyday, I reserve it on very very strong longer throat days that chewing gum can't cure and on weekends when am at home bored and craving something sweet or something different or wanting to feel like am not on a diet. You need to assemble things you need before starting and plan, that's a great way to succeed. I started with 1 Crate of eggs and told myself after I saw changes on day 4 morning that I must not stop until I exhaust the eggs otherwise it will waste since na only me and DH dey house and he's not an egg fan. it was part of my motivation.

Also try and get creative with the way you prepare your eggs, don't do only straight boiled eggs, try Egg salad (boiled Egg cut up in pieces & mixed with Mayonnaise), you can also add Mayonnaise to your eggs before frying, you can also add Cinnamon & a little bit of an artificial sweetener, mix and fry to create Fake Egg Pancakes, Vanilla flavor also works in the place of Cinnamon. These are some Egg Fast recipes I used and liked that I can remember for now. Do let me know anytime you decide to do it so that I can support and cheer you on.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmm.this fasting to loose weight get as he be o.I finally dragged myself to a doctor with dh today.af showed after 40 days cycle.doctor did scan,said I have pid and placed me on cix(?) Injections for 4 days.then family planning pills,flagyl or so.he says after af I will do hvs .I was happy cos I have left self medication and now seeing a doctor. Afterwards we went for peppersoup to help my periods flow better.hmm.this new week let favour follow us.testimony's will be in abundance.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
^^^ Thanks much.
I will

Seems like fun in a way.
Was thinking its boiled eggs only

Lol

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missade(f): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
@pweetiebabe thank God for your victory! It is well!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 12:42am On Feb 08, 2016
Praise God sis pweetiebabe, d Lord shall continually be your defense n strong tower amen. Janix did u say peppery sensation? Do u after urinating still feel like u still need to urinate?. The only time I felt d way u are describing it was a uti. Urinary tract infection . But that may not be d case with u. Try n see a doctor. For my uti I was given an antibiotic that was safe to take during pregnancy n for women trying to conceive. See a doc . Let's know how u are doing. It is well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2016
tsquaure:
Praise God sis pweetiebabe, d Lord shall continually be your defense n strong tower amen. Janix did u say peppery sensation? Do u after urinating still feel like u still need to urinate?. The only time I felt d way u are describing it was a uti. Urinary tract infection . But that may not be d case with u. Try n see a doctor. For my uti I was given an antibiotic that was safe to take during pregnancy n for women trying to conceive. See a doc . Let's know how u are doing. It is well

No I dnt stil feel like urinating,just a pepperish sensation that I feel almost when am done urinating,thanks for ur response I will watch it and see,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2016
Janix2:

No I dnt stil feel like urinating,just a pepperish sensation that I feel almost when am done urinating,thanks for ur response I will watch it and see,

@Janix, that could be UTI....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2016
Janix2:

In any case just start drinking water, plenty of water. If d peppery sensation continues u may have to use antibiotics
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 10:16am On Feb 08, 2016
Morning my beautiful mama, it's been ages, apologies abeg, even though I don't post often, I always read and say a prayer for you all. No matter the problem we have, let's always remember that God is still on the throne, No matter the Dr's report, we should not loose hope, we should hold on to God, he is the Great physician, there is nothing God cannot do. Are u battling with blocked tubes, pcos, hormonal imbalance, fibroids, cysts? etc. Is there anything too hard for the Lord? Not at all, with God all things are possible. It may be delayed, but not denialed. Peace!

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2016
tsquaure:
In any case just start drinking water, plenty of water. If d peppery sensation continues u may have to use antibiotics

OK tsquare thanks a lot dear,God bless U
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2016
Janix2:

@ Janix2:- You have a Urinary tract infection, most probably acute cystitis. Take your urine sample midway while urinating and send to the lab for urinalysis and urine m/c/s so that they can culture the organism and give you appropriate drugs that it is sensitive to, in the meantime, drink a lot of fluids and take some painkillers. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2016
$
praisefulmum:

@ Janix2:- You have a Urinary tract infection, most probably acute cystitis. Take your urine sample midway while urinating and send to the lab for urinalysis and urine m/c/s so that they can culture the organism and give you appropriate drugs that it is sensitive to, in the meantime, drink a lot of fluids and take some painkillers. Cheers!!!

Thanks dear,am so scared to take anyTin cause am in my 2ww,will just take plenty water,and trust God dat I will be fine
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2016
@ Janix:- do the urine tests, some antibiotics the bacteria is sensitive to will be ttc friendly, trust me, you do not want this infection to climb up to the kidneys, you do not want to be battling kidney infections and ttc. Act quickly

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.