Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413303 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mama's help me ooo, my messes doesn't look red again, but brown oooo, wetin i go do now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
mompurity2:
Congratz once again @fruitfulvine360. While waiting for the concluding part of ur what u did differently, I had a feeling u copied (learnt) this suspense writing frm the preggy mamas (BS) grin. Abi I lie? Lol.

May you carry to term in Jesus name.
Lols, no be lie o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Congrats fruitfulvine360 may you carry to term in Jesus Name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blessedmum, God be praised, u need 2 see hw I ws behaving in d lab wen I saw my baby's heartbeat, its indeed d Lord's doing nd it is marvelous in our eyes. It will b a smooth ride nd complications free 4 us in Jesus name. I'm 13wks+

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mumihaja wink.
Thnks sisters 4 d good wishes. I'lld rejoice with u all too ds year in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Is there no one to answer me, hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mamas who want to use Vitex to regulate cycle, ovulate and get preggs, please don't stop when u get your BFP.
You can continue till 12 weeks
U can just reduce d dosage.
Stopping immediately would make the progesterone drop to zero g

goo.gle vitex success stories on baby center and see

Running to gain more experience
kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teal: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Congratulations fruitfulvine360. Great is our God. You will carry to term in Jesus Name.
@99billiondollar, might be infection. I experienced that when i was told i had PID. So i used gynapharm and guifeo bao and twas back to its red color tho always scanty even till i got bfp. Or did you detoxify? Might also be that.
Baby dust to all. #UnlimitedBfps2016

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Congrats fruitfulvine360. Wish you a healthy bumping and safe delivery.

Please who has the e-copy of supernatural childbirth should send to me on fabchic2011@yahoo.com. thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
How much is guifebao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
I want to get it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stina4u(f): 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Congrats fruitfulvine360! May u carry to term. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
fruitfulvine360:
Blessedmum, God be praised, u need 2 see hw I ws behaving in d lab wen I saw my baby's heartbeat, its indeed d Lord's doing nd it is marvelous in our eyes. It will b a smooth ride nd complications free 4 us in Jesus name. I'm 13wks+

All glory be to God, he ll perfect his work in our life. You are my Senior, hope u av gone to register on d preggy thread can't wait for dat place to be filled with my sisters.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
99billiondollar:
Fruitful woman, it is well with us, @mamas finally saw af today, hmmm it's well

It's really well with you. Thank God you saw AF some people's wahala is that they no even see AF and for no good reason (bfp). I'll suggest you begin to make mental plans of what you can do this cycle like increasing your Water intake if you're the type that don't take enough water,eating healthy, eliminating refined sugars and carbs, more frequent BD like the recommended every other day that is if your DH's swimmers parameters are good, changing your prayer mode from the normal asking to Thanksgiving mode. Before my surgery I was so anxious but once I switched prayer mode to thanksgiving, thanking God for a successful surgery, speedy recovery, speedy bfp with conception of healthy twin boys, happy and healthy pregnancy, I moved from being anxious to being excited. in fact from few days to open myomectomy surgery and day of surgery, I was so excited on surgery day like I was going into theatre to have a baby or to collect my passport with US Visa.

Am Catholic so in switching to Thanksgiving Prayer mode, I just started praying daily with my intentions the Chaplet/Rosary of the Holy Eucharist. I first thank God for my intentions in the manner I listed them above and then tell him that am dedicating the Rosary to thanking him for my intentions which I believe have been granted already just waiting for the right appointed time to manifest. The Rosary is basically saying 1000 "Thank You Jesus". Whatever your faith, denomination or Religion, I believe there'll be a way for a Praise Worship/Thanksgiving kind of prayer mode that you can adopt.

If you have current ttc issues you're tackling, continue treating them, have faith and lift everything up in prayers. I pray that this turns out to be your bfp cycle in Jesus name, Amen. Take care and God Bless.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Congrats fruitfulvine,happy bumping,God's name be praised forever more.
@ 99billondollar,u can check for the price at jumia,or other mamas will come and answer u,i fink it shld be around 6k,u can used cleanpoint tampoon instead,fink itss same with guifeobao,mumihaja sells,u can contact her.dont worry Luv,its well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Fvine:

It's really well with you. Thank God you saw AF some people's wahala is that they no even see AF and for no good reason (bfp). I'll suggest you begin to make mental plans of what you can do this cycle like increasing your Water intake if you're the type that don't take enough water,eating healthy, eliminating refined sugars and carbs, more frequent BD like the recommended every other day that is if your DH's swimmers parameters are good, changing your prayer mode from the normal asking to Thanksgiving mode. Before my surgery I was so anxious but once I switched prayer mode to thanksgiving, thanking God for a successful surgery, speedy recovery, speedy bfp with conception of healthy twin boys, happy and healthy pregnancy, I moved from being anxious to being excited. in fact from few days to open myomectomy surgery and day of surgery, I was so excited on surgery day like I was going into theatre to have a baby or to collect my passport with US Visa.

Am Catholic so in switching to Thanksgiving Prayer mode, I just started praying daily with my intentions the Chaplet/Rosary of the Holy Eucharist. I first thank God for my intentions in the manner I listed them above and then tell him that am dedicating the Rosary to thanking him for my intentions which I believe have been granted already just waiting for the right appointed time to manifest. The Rosary is basically saying 1000 "Thank You Jesus". Whatever your faith, denomination or Religion, I believe there'll be a way for a Praise Worship/Thanksgiving kind of prayer mode that you can adopt.

If you have current ttc issues you're tackling, continue treating them, have faith and lift everything up in prayers. I pray that this turns out to be your bfp cycle in Jesus name, Amen. Take care and God Bless.

Amen, God will surely grants us what we desire, hmmm, it's well with us, thank you so much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
99billiondollar:
Is there no one to answer me, hmmm

Calm down Sis. It's possible that the Mamas currently online don't have information about the dark AF question you asked. I myself also don't know but what I'll suggest is since its Day 1, wait and see what Day 2 will look like while waiting to see if any Mama with knowledge of the question will come by and respond. Namaste ! (Lol after effect of watching too much Zee World).

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Janix2:
Congrats fruitfulvine,happy bumping,God's name be praised forever more.
@ 99billondollar,u can check for the price at jumia,or other mamas will come and answer u,i fink it shld be around 6k,u can used cleanpoint tampoon instead,fink itss same with guifeobao,mumihaja sells,u can contact her.dont worry Luv,its well.

Amen, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
I really want to commend and appreciate U all for the support, Love and care U mamas show to one another,u guys are already like a family to me.
I pray that we will all get our turns of BFP IJN amen.
We will have what ever sex we desire IJN amen
Those that want quadriplets,triplets,twins and singleton will have it IJN amen
Our heart desires shall be met IJN amen
Am sprinkling fertility blessings double double and triple triple on our lives and homes.
Just be happy,one day our these visit to gynae,weight loss,clomid,cleanpoint tampoon,dis supplement and dat supplement go end soon.
All we will be busy thinkin is how to take care of our LOS. All this I pray In Jesus Mighty name.
One Love sister n brothers.
Sorry for my sermon kiss

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
I really want to commend and appreciate U all for the support, Love and care U mamas show to one another,u guys are already like a family to me.
I pray that we will all get our turns of BFP IJN amen.
We will have what ever sex we desire IJN amen
Those that want quadriplets,triplets,twins and singleton will have it IJN amen
Our heart desires shall be met IJN amen
Am sprinkling fertility blessings double double and triple triple on our lives and homes.
Just be happy,one day all these our visit to gynae,weight loss,clomid,cleanpoint tampoon,dis supplement and dat supplement go end soon.
All we will be busy thinkin is how to take care of our LOS. All this I pray In Jesus Mighty name.
One Love sister n brothers.
Sorry for my sermon kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mumihaja, please come to my aid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mama's in the house, I also have a confession to make, I have been pregnant once and aborted once in my life, I have to do d and c, four times, before everything got cleared, I almost die then, so I do experience breast milk till now, any suggestions or advice, pls don't quote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
Watching Jennifer on Africa Mafic Yoruba
Who wants to laugh should log in and watch too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
@fruitfulvine360 a big congrats to u,wishing u a h&h bumping
@missade u are officially welcome,God bless u for the prayers and answer u speedily in Jesus name.
@99billiondollar,pls stop all these fear of the past,do an hormonal assay to check prolactin level for the breast discharge..
@Janix thanks for that prayer. may God answer us all speedily..
@imoge2,i thot clomid is not to be taken for more than 3 cycles?pls,if u can,try other gynae's opinion..
@all God is still in the business of giving babies..he will fill our mouth with testimonies..
#confessionbringsconception#
#2016 mum#
#supernaturalconception#

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
hello lovely mamas, pls help a sister. am worried . i had serious abnormal bleeding august last year, and my gynae prescribed alot of drugs to stop d bleeding but no solution. so he now gave me family planing injection called depo provera for six week( once in a week). which stopped the bleeding . so i saw my period september last year,and since then till now(feb). no period just brownish spotting that comes with cramps for like 3 days on every months. pls what do i do? mamas pls help me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 1:33am On Feb 11, 2016
99billiondollar:
How much is guifebao
Get clean point tampon instead
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 4:18am On Feb 11, 2016
mumigrace:
@Dazzle86, it is well dear. All I know is that this year is your/our year of testimonies.

Amen ma'am,and your's too in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2016
wonderful mamas. migwo o. i really thank you for your kind words and encouragements. Hubby is trying to be a good boy since his nasty statement. HSG is set for today.
@ Iomoge how you dey? the serapkinikon and guifebao drugs, wetin b their work?
@ Tammyloreoluwa how are the twins doing? God is your strength.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 11, 2016
oluwadamelola:
wonderful mamas. migwo o. i really thank you for your kind words and encouragements. Hubby is trying to be a good boy since his nasty statement. HSG is set for today.

It is well dear, give us update on how it went

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 10:18am On Feb 11, 2016
99billiondollar, don't kill your self with 99billion worries, you are not the 1st to do abortion and you won't be last, just confess your sins to God our Lord is a merciful God, as for the bobby licking out cowbell milk go for hormonal profiling or prolactin test. Ehugsssss

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2016
oluwadamelola:

twins are doing alright dear, tanks for checking on me....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2016
oluwadamelola:
Good Morning house, I have been following this topic for a while and i just decided to register as a member. i want to appreciate @Tammyloreoluwa for been so supportive and encouraging. Despite not knowing me in person she follows up on my progress in TTC and prays with me. shares words of encouragement. May God be with you. i know by now she knows who this is.
i also followed up on @Iomoge2's post which led me to the urhobo woman at ikota. she doesn't know me though but i wish to meet her cos i live in ajah as well. @Iomoge2 you've stopped posting of your progress with the woman cos i have started treatment with her. did you notice any discrepancy? please share your thoughts. i hope to read from u soon.
may God in his infinite mercy answer our prayers and give us our heart desires. i know we will testify to the goodness of God soon.

hahhaha am just seeing this my dear. it is well ooo, let me WhatsApp u make we jist. small....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.