Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395082 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
@99billiondollars bromergon is effective but,i think it's for a long term(like 2-3 months).also B6 is different.
@vanny2,u are most welcome,wish u a very short stay...
@anastasia49,u can google reviews on the pregnacare conception,some say it's ok for them,others complain like u,its different strokes for different folks,my BIL recommended it for Dh and i,but i am already using Nature made prenatal and i feel comfortable with it.
I am closer to announcing my BFP than i think...
I am closer to the manifestation of my pregnancy than i think...
@all,u are closer to the manifestation of ur pregnancy than u think..
#confessionbringsconception#
#2016novembermom#

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Thank you Sisters @99milliondollar @pweetymii
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello everyone,2 weeks ago i missed my period for days but negative PT.Went for a TVS and Left Ovarian cyst was diagnosed.The Gynae called it a Physiological Cyst,whatever that means.He recommended I run hormonal assay test, which i did,the results came out on Monday,took it to him and he said he's not comfortable with the test results. He had to call the lab as if they made a mistake, and the lab lady stood on the authenticity of the result.He asked me to go for a rerun which i did, and this lab scientist explained its possible for the values to be that low because my blood sample was not taken on the supposed day because i wasnt menstrating. Meanwhile,my menses came 3 days after i did the test. she advised me to come on Day2 and day 3 for another test? Pls how is this result? Anyone conversant with the interpretations? FSH 0.6(3.0-4.0). LH 0.3(0.5-10.5). Prolactin 2.4 (1.2-19.5). Progesterone 1.4 (2.0-25.0). Also what do you think of M2tone and OvaBoost? A friend just recommended it. Thank you for your feedbacks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
99billiondollar:
Pls kiss mama's i can't find vit b6 , i only find b12, is it the same thing

No. just like Janix2 said, they're different. Vitabiotics brand has a combined pill of both. If you can't find Vit B6 tablet in its single form, then look for Vit B Complex, check the ingredients list and ensure it has Vit B6, all the B vitamins are good for conception and pregnancy so you have nothing to worry about or lose. The side effect of Vit B complex is very yellowish urine. At least that's what I noticed when I used it. I think it also improves appetite just like the normal Multivitamins does.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello Mamas, thought I should share this for those wanting to lose weight and interested in diets that work. Here goes.

There's also another diet that I've done in the past that worked, I was losing about
3-4kg in the 7-8days of the diet. It's called the GM (General Motors Diet). General Motors developed it for its employees. Don't be surprised, I've battled weight almost all my adult life and have tried out several diets and products. I've even done the Lemon Cleanse /Lemonade Diet which I won't share because its quite difficult and not recommended in a month that you're trying to conceive. Enough purging for the Lemonade Diet but it works. 1kg loss per day. Tried it when I wasn't ttc.

Some did work but I didn't change my eating habit after the weight loss and I always
gain it all back because of that. I have a sweet tooth, love me cakes biscuits and bread : ). That was my mistake but I've learnt. I've weighed in 94kg at my highest and currently weight 79.something kg to 80kg, it fluctuates like that. I use a digital
scale so it shows me the points.

The GM Diet also currently has a free App on Android Google play store. Just search
for it. The diet is something like this:
Day 1: All Fruits of your choice (except Banana)
Day 2: Vegetables Only. All Vegetables of your choice except Potatoes
Day 3: Fruits and Vegetables except Banana
etc.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
@Vanny2. This result you have up there. Is it the one gotten when your blood was drawn on day2 or day3 of your cycle?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
kiss kiss tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
anastasia49:
please wonderful mama's, is pregnacare conception pill suppose to cause delayed ovulation, spotting around ovulation time and cramps for like a week plus before af finally appears? it also increased the length of my cycle from 26/27days to 33days. I felt it will improve my chances but all it did was mess up my cycle.... I'll really appreciate enlightenment on this drug please
Pregnacare conception also messed up my flow. I didnt even finish 1 card, before it delayed my af for 5 days and made me think I was preggy. I still even have the 2nd untouched card in my cabinet, for the past 7 months. I wont touch that drugs ever again. My opinion sha
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adetunrayo(f): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
@Fvine,tks for replying my question.You are great.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Segxxy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
missade:
Congrats fruitfulvine360 you will carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name, Amen.

Let me register officially o. I decided to pray along especially with all the great mum's and dads here. So now I want to actively try as I'm ready now.
I take folic acid, what else should I do to increase chances? Not sure if I should start running tests now or wait? Pls help the last born smiley

BTW...I have learnt so much from you guys and I genuinely pray that God visits all of us this year.

@missade I pray God will answer your heart cry and you shall give testimonies this year. Please I will like to contact you privately. My email address is aerosegun@live.com.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bia who was advertising "War Room" av seen it cuz of curiosity nd mehn was I blown away God bless dat mama for me oooo dh nd I saw it together very nice movie............

@alll I hail ooo God bless u all, To d newbies Welcome nd shortest stay I pray, all d Past questions nd Answers mama D Lord is una muscle thank God for the intelligent sabi mamas it is well with us All

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
Congratulations to fruitfulvine, hale and hearty nine months.

@ PH mamas, please I need suggestions from una oh, Sunday is Val and I'm trying to get a cool serene environment that I can take hubby out. Even if its a show, but I would prefer the one that has table for couples. Biko make una help me oh, been too engrossed in work and school activities, right now I have lost touch with all those lovey dovey outings. TTC cannot kill my swag abeg. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Legendsmother no wonder you dey MIA since. Abeg greet legendsfather for me.

Sanrima, I think presidential hotel used to have a couples event for vals.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 12:52am On Feb 12, 2016
Hello all. Hw are we all doing? Been trying to read back thru all d pages. Una doooooh!
Meanwhile, for those trying to loose weight. Hmmmmmm to me dis is like 'get rich quick style ' lol. I think it's better to do something dt u can keep up with and maintain.
Since Dec I have lost 7kg. Steadily and surely. I'm loosing everyday.

There is a diet called 5 bites. Where u eat anything. Bt only 5bites, my sister dts really over-weight started with dt. And within a month she had to buy new clothes. D 5 bites can be anything. 3-4 times a day. Helps ur metabolism.

Bt wat I did, I stopped eating with those big flat breakable plates and started eating with small plates. Den I count 10-12 table spoons of food. Eg rice. As a meal. For mid day and in d evening I can just do wheat bread and tea.

IMPORTANT! : SWITCH YOUR WHITE RICE TO OFADA RICE. It's less starchy and I make it in all ways u make white rice, with sauce, stew, veges, jollof, ofada jollof is to die for) u can cook plenty and portion dem in d freezer, I use small takeaway plates with 10 spoons each inside. So dt wen u are very hungry u won't eat anything available, u can just pull out one plate and heat up. Eat beans,moimoi, brown rice, unripe plantains with veges or fried egg with veeeery little oil and veges.
Ur brain still need little carbs to function. Hence d smaall one in d ofada,bt it can't be compared to d starch u have in wholegrain white rice

For swallow, oat meal blended or ground. I buy half carton and take to d big engines for wheat and de grind it. It's so filling, u make it like Semo. It's fillings and all fibre. In a week u will have almost a flat tummy. Ppl used to think I was preggy cos of my big tummy,bt nw everyone is asking pls tell me wat u ar doing to loose weight.

It's somthing I can maintain and continue. My waist line has decreased soooooo much nw I can tuck in wella

The bottom line is PORTION CONTROL. REDUCE UR FOOD INTAKE. It works wonders.
Make una no vex for long story. Just felt like sharing. God bless us all. And answer us sooner dan we think

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 5:06am On Feb 12, 2016
Greetings sisters, pls I need suggestion on natural treatment for hormonal imbalance

Cc iomoge2, Legendmother, mumihaja and all wonderful mothers come
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 6:12am On Feb 12, 2016
MummyElena:
Yes I know @Mumihaja.
If someone already has low progesterone & her oestrogen : progesterone level is out of balance already, adding more oestrogen to the equation will only be tilting the scale to one direction (oestrogen dominance!!)
@MummyElena, pcos is not really estrogen dominance else the woman will be able to ovulate but can't keep a pregnancy due to low progesterone..... in pcos the woman ovulates late or does not ovulate at all cos the estrogen is rather too low and her period takes a long time to show up cos the progesterone is also very low, so the treatment is for her to jump start her cycle and teach her body how a cycle runs by taking herbs that helps with ovulation during the follicular phase and once she ovulates she switches to herbs that boost progesterone just like that for few months and her body will automatically take over, this was what I did to overcome pcos.... vitex is taking all through the cycle cos it does the both job by telling your brain what to do in both phases....then abstain totally from sugar....so it's either she takes soy for 5 days starting from cd2 or cd3 just like they take Clomid or she takes red clover for 13days and stop a day before ovulation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:41am On Feb 12, 2016
mumihaja:

@MummyElena, pcos is not really estrogen dominance else the woman will be able to ovulate but can't keep a pregnancy due to low progesterone..... in pcos the woman ovulates late or does not ovulate at all cos the estrogen is rather too low and her period takes a long time to show up cos the progesterone is also very low, so the treatment is for her to jump start her cycle and teach her body how a cycle runs by taking herbs that helps with ovulation during the follicular phase and once she ovulates she switches to herbs that boost progesterone just like that for few months and her body will automatically take over, this was what I did to overcome pcos.... vitex is taking all through the cycle cos it does the both job by telling your brain what to do in both phases....then abstain totally from sugar....so it's either she takes soy for 5 days starting from cd2 or cd3 just like they take Clomid or she takes red clover for 13days and stop a day before ovulation

Mumihaja wen u say abstain totally from sugar do u mean sugary drinks like$ soft drinks,sweets,chewing gum,fruits that are sweet,pls clarify the issue by listin the sugary stuffs u mean
Cos I knw sugar get good one and bad one
Ooshe
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:42am On Feb 12, 2016
So that other mamas can be enlighten.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 7:05am On Feb 12, 2016
@Janix, use your head for that one o.....i can't list things here before some people will sue me....

people with pcos have a tendency of developing diabetes at a certain age and might as well develop gestational diabetes in pregnancy, so early knowledge is the key...for faster result and your future learn to do without it....I don't drink juice, mineral, malt, candies or alcohol, I go for sugar free gum if I must chew gum, I don't take pineapple or Apple except once in a long while....I go for low carb diets and fruits that are not very sweet then vegetables.....maybe that's why I find it difficult to add weight and I look younger than my age I guess. wink

Someone once said that diabetes is a disease of the young that manifest in old age I.e your sugar and alcohol enjoyment in your youthful age......when you face a challenge in any area, do a thorough research on that area

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:17am On Feb 12, 2016
mumihaja:
@Janix, use your head for that one o.....i can't list things here before some people will sue me....

people with pcos have a tendency of developing diabetes at a certain age and might as well develop gestational diabetes in pregnancy, so early knowledge is the key...for faster result and your future learn to do without it....I don't drink juice, mineral, malt, candies or alcohol, I go for sugar free gum if I must chew gum, I don't take pineapple or Apple except once in a long while....I go for low carb diets and fruits that are not very sweet then vegetables.....maybe that's why I find it difficult to add weight and I look younger than my age I guess. wink

Someone once said that diabetes is a disease of the young that manifest in old age......when you face a challenge in any area, do a thorough research on that area

Mumihaja luv,welldone,we are both in same low sugar diet.
Sugar no$ good at$ all,u are right and weldone.
I don dey cheat small small,i want to go back to those times I had no mineral,malt,juice.
Yes u will not gain weight and be look young
I read that consumin too much sugar contribute to aging,i also have that experience.
Weldone,i dey gbadu ur style.
God crown ur efforts Luv

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2016
can't remember wen last I had pineapple or apple sef.
Na to tighten my seat belt again grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 8:15am On Feb 12, 2016
legendsmother:
Bia who was advertising "War Room" av seen it cuz of curiosity nd mehn was I blown away God bless dat mama for me oooo dh nd I saw it together very nice movie............

@alll I hail ooo God bless u all, To d newbies Welcome nd shortest stay I pray, all d Past questions nd Answers mama D Lord is una muscle thank God for the intelligent sabi mamas it is well with us All

Amen!! !!! Na me grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anastasia49: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2016
mamakendra:

Pregnacare conception also messed up my flow. I didnt even finish 1 card, before it delayed my af for 5 days and made me think I was preggy. I still even have the 2nd untouched card in my cabinet, for the past 7 months. I wont touch that drugs ever again. My opinion sha

Wow, I was beginning to think it was just me cos d drug came highly recommended. I looked it up on Google thanks@pweetymii, and saw similar bad reviews. you need to see how excited i was due to the delayed af I was already rehearsing how to break the good news. it is well oh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2016
@ Mumihaja, well done on your pcos explanation, you really hit the nail on the head. one of the major pcos cure / management is running away from carbs and losing weight if overweight. I have mild pcos and its asymptomatic for me meaning that I don't have the typical symptoms of pcos that you described. My pcos is only picked up on scan and my Dr said it's normal to be asymptomatic.

Being asymptomatic for me means that I have a regular cycle of 28days with just 4days bleeding and a day spotting but my Ovulation is weak/poor. This means that the Egg I release during Ovulation is usually poor, not crunchy enough for sperm to penetrate and if at all a sperm manages to penetrate it, depending on how poor the Egg is, I might end up miscarrying due to the formed embryo having chromosonal abnormalities. Chromosaonal abnormalities leading to miscarriage can sometimes be a poor sperm cell fertilizing an egg. This was the explanation my Dr gave me yesterday at my appointment.

Am currently not ttc due to open Myomectomy recovery but one of the things he recommended that I start taking for pcos and hormonal imbalance (I have both) is Omega 3 and Omega 6. He said Evening Primrose Oil is also good for Hormonal imbalance but cannot be taken throughout the cycle. Must be stopped after Ovulation reason being that it contains Vit E and I think A which is not good for implantation and early pregnancy. He said he prefers the Omegas which can be safely taken throughout the cycle.

He also advised me to limit my carbohydrates which I've already been doing since last year. He also said that once am recovered and start ttc, that there might still be need for Ovulation induction. When I asked him if he meant clomid, he said clomid is one drug but that there are other better drugs that can be used for a woman with pcos to produce a good egg during Ovulation and that these good drugs are even in Lagos and not readily available in the East so he buys from Lagos. He gave me the name of one of the pharmacy he buys from Alpha Pharm Ltd in Ikeja, off Toyin street. He said when the time comes, he can just send me a prescription and I'll go there and buy the drugs, do my lab monitoring in Lagos and send results to him and we'll just do it that way instead of me having to travel down to East for monitoring.

But he said in pcos women, its usually good to start on low doses of any Ovulation boosting drugs because we have the tendency to release multiple eggs. Am stating this information for women who are trying out Soy Iso on their own. Please if you have a clomid prescription, convert your clomid mg to Soy Iso dose and take, don't go lower or higher. If you're just trying out Soy ISO on your own, please start with converting the lowest Clomid dosage 50mg to Soy Iso dosage and then work up to a higher dose if need be.

Long Post (Epistle) lol. just want to share the full details.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:16am On Feb 12, 2016
www.africanweightloss.com is a Nigerian website with forums and weight loss information using our normal African and Nigerian Meals like Moi Moi, Semo/Wheat and Vegetable soup etc. They also have some meal timetables that one can adopt for weight loss. The meal time table has various regular 9ja foods but with portion control. Some people there follow it While others just do various things, share what they're doing in the forum and just get support from other people on the same weight loss journey as they are. They also have a before an after thread where users post their before and after pics and give details of what they did to get there. They're all about natural weight loss with healthy eating and portion control. You guys can check out the website.

Please am not advertising them, I have no affiliations whatsoever and will not gain anything from anyone visiting their site. It's just one of those things I learnt in my quest to lose weight and keep it off. Like I mentioned in another post, I've battled with weight almost all my adult life at several points. So I've done several researches, tried out several diets and even several slimming products. So am only just sharing what I know.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2016
@Fvine, your doctor is right and it's difficult to find. Doctor that will tell you the truth here in Nigeria they just go ahead and feed you with Clomid without full explanation.... I will suggest you start taking ovaboost asap...it helps with egg quality in women with pcos so that by the time you are ready to try your ovaries must have started releasing quality eggs... yes some women have good follicles but the eggs are very poor and some the follicle keeps growing and cannot pop itself so....You can start on low doses of vitex as well.

Meanwhile the only thing I like about pcos is the Hugh rate of twins cos of the multiple eggs but they are mostly fraternal twins.....though I've changed my mind to triplets...

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:24am On Feb 12, 2016
At Mumihaja, Janix2 and all the Mamas battling pcos, I asked my Dr to recommend a prenatal for me and he said he doesn't recommend Multivitamins for PCOS ladies as sometimes it over boosts their appetite which they're unable to control, they eat more, gain weight and worsen the pcos situation.

He said to prepare the body for conception just like Prenatal does, for pcos ladies he recommends, Omega 3 and Omega 6, Folic Acid and healthy balanced eating. Then once you get preggy, you can then start with the Multivitamins and other drugs you're given at Antenatal. He recommends starting antenatal as soon as possible like as soon you find out you're pregnant.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2016
Morning house, i have gone for the dreaded HSG oooo. i felt more of discomfort than pain. i was lucky to have the lab owner perform the procedure. he was gentle n engaged me in conversation which made me feel relaxed. he said i had scaring at the tip of the uterus but the tubes are patent. he had to cut off the scar so as to allow the dye pass through. other than that, he said i am okay. i will go for the result today and update you guys. i dnt know where this positive feeling is coming from but i feel that since the doorman has been cut off, make swimmers begin flow. hubby go hear am tonight. o ma fee ku laleyi, maa tesojue laleyi. make i dey warm up.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kittana: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2016
Trying mommas, I hope you're all doing good? Sorrrry, for I know this post will be long. I did not want to wait until my BFP, before coming here to warn you all that are taking clomid without monitoring. While my experience wasn't tragic (as it could be), it nevertheless is a pathetic one. I've done clomid for about 10cycles in the space of the 2years that I've been trying to conceive now and ignorantly, have assumed that it was working....because "I'm generally very responsive to drugs". Very. So I thought it wise to reduce unnecessary expenses as much as I can in this journey, as y'all know how it can be.

Behold, I saw a new gyne, who insisted that I monitor on clomid cycles with him, and I discovered that my follicles do not even get past 9mm! Soooo pathetic. This practically could mean that in all this time that I thought I was doing something, I really was not. So he'd asked me to continue on metformin, parlodel, vitamin E and folic acid for 2 more cycles to prep me for injectibles or letrozole afterwards. With m-o-n-i-t-o-r-i-n-g.

So please if you're like I used to be and wondering why you're not getting certain desired results as you read people getting all over the internet, everybody's not the same. Tryyy and stop the guessing game right now and get a real chance at getting fixed.

I totally stopped beating about the bush as Mumihaja and Miraclebaby (God bless you) adviced me here and following my new gyne's thoroughness, I got to finally do the hormonal profiling, more pelvic scans and HSG. Findings revealed my FSH to be at 6.5 (good), LH at 19.5 (normal should be close to FSH numbers), prolactin at 38.5 (normal's below 26), testosterone's 2 (normal's 1), and no polycystic ovary. I also learned that an elevated level of prolactin, oftentimes, is associated with the syndrome. Most Pcosers do not know this and so do not add bromo to the mix, when they're self medicating.

So last last, I was diagnosed with PCOS - the syndrome without the typical ovary and was prescribed 1500mg/day metformin, 2.5mg of bromocripton, folic acid and vitamin E. Annnnnnd my good news for now is that I have since stopped bleeding every two weeks. God's willing, I'll come back soon enough to announce my bfp after stimming or something. Jesus Christ of Nazareth and God Almighty The Father, be with us all. Amen.

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:32am On Feb 12, 2016
Fvine:
At Mumihaja, Janix2 and all the matters battling pcos, I asked my Dr to recommend a prenatal for me and he said he doesn't recommend Multivitamins for PCOS ladies as sometimes it over boosts their appetite which they're unable to control, they eat more, gain weight and worsen the pcos situation.

He said to prepare the body for conception just like Prenatal does, for pcos ladies he recommends, Omega 3 and Omega 6, Folic Acid and healthy balanced eating. Then once you get preggy, you can then start with the Multivitamins and other drugs you're given at Antenatal. He recommends starting antenatal as soon as possible like as soon you find out you're pregnant.

@Fvine, i take my prenatal multivitamin at night so i have a normal appetite in the morning and besides i dont have pcos again cos my cycle is now normal and i have been ovulating on my own for close to a year now since i transitioned to herbs....i have omega 3-6-9 that i take some times and i whenever i go close to dh it feels like my pant was out in the rain....lol

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2016
wink

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:43am On Feb 12, 2016
.......what will you do if you were in my shoes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.