Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394085 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 01, 2016
APRIL 2016 BFP ROLL CALL & WIDD (COUNTING OUR BLESSINGS)
1) Iyafife -preseed lubricant, sex 3 days b4 Ovulation, on Ovulation day & 3 days after Ov, Pelvic scan,HSG, Supernatural Childbirth book, prayers, treated staph, she kept trying and also dumped some drugs later.
2) ebony13- ART (Assisted Reproductive Tech), metformin, fertilaid, ovaboost (she prepared herself for the procedure with the drugs mentioned above)
3) Orney -pregnacare, baby danced b4 & after ovulation, she placed 2 pillows under butt for about 1 hour after baby dancing.
4) Josh121 (a fruitful papa)- (For wife) - HSG, Fertilaid, ovaboost, prayers.
(for himself)- fertilaid for men, motility boost, prayers.
5) Hismercy3 - serrapeptese for close to one year, HSG, Ovacare, vit E -100iu, vit B6 -50mg.
(condition was blocked tubes & submucosal fibroid. Glory to God)
6) sosopy -
7) Benignasweety -prayers, clomid.
8 omowunmigan -trevo, prayer support from mosque & church, prayers
9) mamacajah - God did it, prayers, specific prayers for an April Bfp, baby danced around ovulation time, ate ugwu vegetable stew & shredded carrots/cabbage/lettuce every 2/3 days during her two week wait, folic acid.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR THESE BFPS! He shall help them carry safely to term. Supernatural pregnancy & births be theirs. No loss now or after birth. Amen. May Bfps shall superceed April by His grace. Let the outpouring continue. It has started today.
#IfHeDidItForThem,HeShallDoItForUs# ThankYouSoMuchGod# PlsGiveUsMore#

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 3:13pm On May 01, 2016
@sanrima and aghaibiam, congrats sis may you carry to term and bring forth your los at the due time in Jesus name, Amen.

@Loisemm, thanks for the good work (WIDD) and I pray that the Lord of host will visit you sooner than you expect in Jesus name, Amen.

@all, Happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 3:46pm On May 01, 2016
Loisemm:
Mama fvine ooooo. Abeg no give me high bp out of excitement. For a moment I thought u were making ur bfp announcement there. I just started shouting, 'Oh my God Oh My God' out of joy. It shall come to pass.
Mamas Sanrima & aghaibiam, biggest congrats. 1st of May announcements. E dey sweet my belle. So prophetic. That means May go hot with bfps everywhere. Amen. Sanrima, abeg if u saw a sharp bfp, u saw a bfp o. Grab it. False positives are very rare. Wish u guys glorious 9 months!
Amen Dear. Lol. Sorry My Dear Sis. Our Lord Jesus is on the throne of mercy and we both shall join the bfp roll call soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 3:56pm On May 01, 2016
A happy new month to u my peeps,may this month of grace bring more of God's grace in our lives,homes and the thread..
na so i take chop b.a.n because i answered @Goodkays question of where to buy dostinex..
congrats @enatasha for a successful procedure..
@sanrima and @aghiabiam congrats wat a way to start the new month..
@loisemm thanks for the mention and also for the prompt WIDD,i pray that this month's WIDD would surpass that of April IJN..
@fvine,u will share ur testimony soon..
@4realwoman,abeg make we see in camera,i want to pm u...
@all,remember,u are closer to the manifestation of ur BFP than u think..
#confessionbringsconception#

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 3:56pm On May 01, 2016
Congratulations Sanrima and Agbaibiam,wishing U both h&h nine months.
April is indeed a month of planting,we will see the results in may IJN amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emerald65(f): 4:00pm On May 01, 2016
What a wonderful way to start d month. Lord be praise
Newest belleful mamas, congrats n may u carry ur Los to full term, nothing shall interrupt this 9 months journey in Jesus name . Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 01, 2016
Congrats Sanrima n aghaibiam. Our God is a great God that's all I know. You shall carry to term n deliver your baby/ies safely in Jesus name.

Af showed up today n I cannot question the unquestionable. June 30th is my birthday, all I want is a birthday gift from Baba God (Twin boy n girl).

Wish all the mama's a fruitful month. It shall end in praise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 4:06pm On May 01, 2016
Sanrima, I am waiting for you with open arms and warm hugs grin.
Speak with faith to your child.
All will be well. wink

This May will bring good news to every one here.
It will be the month that ailments will be cured forever.
It will be the month that money will come knocking on you door.
It will be the month that all marital troubles will end.
It will be a month of staggering bfps.
It will be a month where no loss will be registered.
May May favour us all.
Amin!

My GoldenChair is getting dusted cos so many bomboms will be seating on it this May! wink

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:13pm On May 01, 2016
@pweetmii, I don pm you back, so make the camera start to dey roll grin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 4:23pm On May 01, 2016
Happy New Month Mama's in the house.
@mama fvine thanks so much for your response and advice, God bless you and enriches u in wisdom. Am on dostinex now which is very effective just on 2nd tab the milky stuff has dry up. Dr placed me on azithromycin and ofloxacin(tarivid) for ten-days. I also got clear point, gynapharm and reishi capsule from kedi for the blocked tube. Am on omega 369,vit b6,vit c and folic acid. I couldn't get serrapetase or wobenzyme m. I do castor oil pack treatment. I pray to give my testimony soon IJN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 01, 2016
Graceyy83, u are my birthday mate. . ....is my day too! Amen o for us.
Mama zaynie, thanks so much for that encouragement to us. Amen! That ur golden chair no go reach us. E be like say u go buy more chairs...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 4:33pm On May 01, 2016
@ Sanrima and aghiabiam congratulations n happy bumping
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 4:35pm On May 01, 2016
Mamas in the house pls answer my questions.
Can I take vit c,b6,omega369 and folic acid thru the cycle.
Which drug is more effective and does not have side effect for trigger's ovulation. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 4:54pm On May 01, 2016
4realwoman:
@pweetmii, I don pm you back, so make the camera start to dey roll grin.
thanks my sis,i haf seen ur reply..
@mama zaynie a big amen to the prayers and thank u in advance for the golden chair ma..

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 5:00pm On May 01, 2016
@sugah and fvine thanks to you mummies I so much appreciate and pls sorry for my late reply I was so busy since i came back from Church. hnmn now I see that this hospital people are really into business I paid 4800 for the 2 drugs I usually pay 2500 for the pronatal that means ovumin is 2300 OK all I want is bfp. I was there today for the TVs and my follicles are now 22. and 21.mm and I took the injection they didn't tell me the name even the uterus lining I would have asked if I saw these ur reply earlier. the problems now is where to get these supplement I am in a very place that I can't get them now unless I order for it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praiseworks: 5:14pm On May 01, 2016
Good news on may 1st. Happy new month mothers of this great forum and congrats to Sanrima and aghaibiam u will both carry to term. Ectopic we return u back to the pit of hell where you belong.i join my faith with other mamas here on this thread and decree that this pregnancy has come to say and i know our Lord God has the final say Amen.

Still on my progesterone injections and gearing up for Hsg even though am scared but i know my redeemer liveth.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 5:32pm On May 01, 2016
ejimikeokwu:
means ovumin is 2300 OK all I want is bfp. I was there today for the TVs and my follicles are now 22. and 21.mm and I took the injection they didn't tell me the name even the uterus lining I would have asked if I saw these ur reply earlier. the problems now is where to get these supplement I am in a very place that I can't get them now unless I order for it.

My dear, its hospital price you got. As long as you achieve a bfp this cycle, don't stress yourself.

If you have a pharmacy or chemist shop, you should be able to find vit b6 and low dose aspirin. But if not, don't stress yourself. Just kpekus regularly for the next few days.
Do you not already have preseed? If no, then you might need to check fvines's post for natural ways to improve CM.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 5:55pm On May 01, 2016
iomoge2:
Wishing everyone a happy May.
May this month record the highest Bfp's ever with viable pregnancy.

Good morning n Happy Sunday.
Amen. I know i will definitely get my birthday gift n anniversary gift. #birthdaybfpgiftloading#alliwantformayisaBFP#

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vionastic: 5:58pm On May 01, 2016
praiseworks:
Good news on may 1st. Happy new month mothers of this great forum and congrats to Sanrima and aghaibiam u will both carry to term. Ectopic we return u back to the pit of hell where you belong.i join my faith with other mamas here on this thread and decree that this pregnancy has come to say and i know our Lord God has the final say Amen.

Still on my progesterone injections and gearing up for Hsg even though am scared but i know my redeemer liveth.

Mama I tell you if you believe in the almighty Lord the God, and you keep praying regularly, I can assure you that all will be okay regardless of your circumstances. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 6:28pm On May 01, 2016
Wow!!! Thank u mighty for ur wonderful work in our midst.
Congrats Sanrima and Aghaibiam, u will carry to term in Jesus name.

Mamas happy new month and am praying that we record the highest BFPs this month.

Mama Loisemm thank u for the update

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:40pm On May 01, 2016
ejimikeokwu:
@sugah and fvine thanks to you mummies I so much appreciate and pls sorry for my late reply I was so busy since i came back from Church. hnmn now I see that this hospital people are really into business I paid 4800 for the 2 drugs I usually pay 2500 for the pronatal that means ovumin is 2300 OK all I want is bfp. I was there today for the TVs and my follicles are now 22. and 21.mm and I took the injection they didn't tell me the name even the uterus lining I would have asked if I saw these ur reply earlier. the problems now is where to get these supplement I am in a very place that I can't get them now unless I order for it.
Just like @ Sugah said, forget about the cost so that your mind is relaxed. Just go to any Chemist or Pharmacy and ask for Vit B6 and Aspirin. Most would have at least the counting type. Low dose Aspirin/Baby Aspirin is about 75mg so check the mg of your Aspirin and adjust accordingly. Most importantly BD from today daily for a minimum of 4days. Don't stress if you can't get the supplements. It will end in praise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 01, 2016
Graceyy83, u are my birthday mate. June 30th is my day too! Amen o for us.
Mama zaynie, thanks so much for that encouragement to us. Amen! That ur golden chair no go reach us. E be like say u go buy more chairs.

Really? I pray God to give us a bfp as a birthday gift. Lets keep trusting God, He never fail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:58pm On May 01, 2016
haryourlar:
Happy New Month Mama's in the house.
@mama fvine thanks so much for your response and advice, God bless you and enriches u in wisdom. Am on dostinex now which is very effective just on 2nd tab the milky stuff has dry up. Dr placed me on azithromycin and ofloxacin(tarivid) for ten-days. I also got clear point, gynapharm and reishi capsule from kedi for the blocked tube. Am on omega 369,vit b6,vit c and folic acid. I couldn't get serrapetase or wobenzyme m. I do castor oil pack treatment. I pray to give my testimony soon IJN.
Alright Sis. Just use all you've gotten. I believe with God, they're enough to work for your good. Serra and Wobenzyme work mostly on adhesions and scar tissues. Good to hear of your success on Dostinex, just continue with it, is well. My Dr's prescription is that Dostinex should be continued until bfp. But if you decide to stop Dostinex, then please follow up with natural therapy like Vit B6 with eating lots of Cabbage so that the Prolactin doesn't go up again. Take care.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 123liam: 7:08pm On May 01, 2016
Emerald65:
What a wonderful way to start d month. Lord be praise
Newest belleful mamas, congrats n may u carry ur Los to full term, nothing shall interrupt this 9 months journey in Jesus name . Amen

I like your positive comment mamas. I too ask our heavenly Father to guide you throughout this month and other months too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 7:26pm On May 01, 2016
Loisemm:
APRIL 2016 BFP ROLL CALL & WIDD (COUNTING OUR BLESSINGS)
1) Iyafife -preseed lubricant, sex 3 days b4 Ovulation, on Ovulation day & 3 days after Ov, Pelvic scan,HSG, Supernatural Childbirth book, prayers, treated staph, she kept trying and also dumped some drugs later.
2) ebony13- ART (Assisted Reproductive Tech), metformin, fertilaid, ovaboost (she prepared herself for the procedure with the drugs mentioned above)
3) Orney -pregnacare, baby danced b4 & after ovulation, she placed 2 pillows under butt for about 1 hour after baby dancing.
4) Josh121 (a fruitful papa)- (For wife) - HSG, Fertilaid, ovaboost, prayers.
(for himself)- fertilaid for men, motility boost, prayers.
5) Hismercy3 - serrapeptese for close to one year, HSG, Ovacare, vit E -100iu, vit B6 -50mg.
(condition was blocked tubes & submucosal fibroid. Glory to God)
6) sosopy -
7) Benignasweety -prayers, clomid.
8 omowunmigan -trevo, prayer support from mosque & church, prayers
9) mamacajah -
TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR THESE BFPS! He shall help them carry safely to term. Supernatural pregnancy & births be theirs. No loss now or after birth. Amen. May Bfps shall superceed April by His grace. Let the outpouring continue. It has started today.
#IfHeDidItForThem,HeShallDoItForUs# ThankYouSoMuchGod# PlsGiveUsMore#

Dis brought me out of my silent mood. God is sooooooooo FAITHFUL. Congratulations to all d belleful mamas. Pls try n com n join d pregnancy thread as soon as possible so dat u can hav a family 2 lean on n ask questions were needed.

NOTE: I have paid zaynie 4 all d mamas dat will b porting frm dis thread to pregnancy thread dis year to dnt hide because of d dues.

Let me go n roll out red carpet 4 ur ground entrance.

@all, dis shall neva seize. IJN.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praiseworks: 7:28pm On May 01, 2016
vionastic:

Mama I tell you if you believe in the almighty Lord the God, and you keep praying regularly, I can assure you that all will be okay regardless of your circumstances. All the best.

Thanks at Vionastic i do believe in the lord God Almighty the one that makes every impossibility to be possible,you just spoke to me like a prophet God bless you i know my bfp is very close i receive it IJN. Amen it is done.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praiseworks: 7:36pm On May 01, 2016
i am on natural progesterone injections 200mg to correct short luteal phase and low pregesterone before i started taking the injections i already bought puritans pride Omega 3,6,9, vitamin c,and b6 i dont know if i should still take them along with the injections if its safe or it will be too much already i am taking the vitamin c but just scared to take others sabi mamas what do u think? pls help a sister.

@ Fvine, Sugah and other sabi mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:59pm On May 01, 2016
To the latest belle full mamas, congratulations you shall carry to full term and deliver safely like the Hebrew women.
@all, happy new month, we shall enjoy the grace of God in this month of May in Jesus name.
I'm next in line for a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 01, 2016
congratulation to the newest bellefull mothers,HNM efamily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 9:01pm On May 01, 2016
Happy new month mamas.

God has done it again in my family. My broda just called last night to tell me dat his wife is pregnant! After 3 yrs of marriage, God has done it. God has finally brought back d captives to Zion. See me dancing in church 2day lyk sey na me get bfp, so happy. My bros n I are d two married ones in d family n both of us no children sad Nothing ppl hv not sed about my family dat I even feel 4 my younger ones 4 d stigma dey pass tru because of dis. My mum has endured a lot of insults n slander too, if not 4 God dat made her strong...it wud hv bin anoda story. Thank u Lord 4 taking away reproach from us, Jehovah Jireh may ur name be praised. God is good n he will do 4 us jst as he has done 4 my bro n his wife. Wat she did differently, she sed I shud get ds book, You Too Can Be Fruitful by mama Mary Abioye. Dey are not even LF members so I was shocked cos he is a staunch pastor sef in anoda church. I will get d book n mamas here can also look 4 it too in Xtian bookshops or Living Faith churches. One of my prayers has been answerd js waiting 4 mine now. Thnk u Jesus, bless every mama reading this with a miracle just like this in Jesus name. Amen

32 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 9:06pm On May 01, 2016
Sixx:
Happy new month mamas.

God has done it again in my family. My broda just called last night to tell me dat his wife is pregnant! After 3 yrs of marriage, God has done it. God has finally brought back d captives to Zion. See me dancing in church 2day lyk sey na me get bfp, so happy. My bros n I are d two married ones in d family n both of us no children sad Nothing ppl hv not sed about my family dat I even feel 4 my younger ones 4 d stigma dey pass tru because of dis. My mum has endured a lot of insults n slander too, if not 4 God dat made her strong...it wud hv bin anoda story. Thank u Lord 4 taking away reproach from us, Jehovah Jireh may ur name be praised. God is good n he will do 4 us jst as he has done 4 my bro n his wife. Wat she did differently, she sed I shud get ds book, You Too Can Be Fruitful by mama Faith Oyedepo. Dey are not even LF members so I was shocked cos he is a staunch pastor sef in anoda church. I will get d book n mamas here can also look 4 it too in Xtian bookshops or Living Faith churches. One of my prayers has been answerd js waiting 4 mine now. Thnk u Jesus, bless every mama reading this with a miracle just like this in Jesus name. Amen

Congrats sis, this shall be d begining in ur family. Urs is next in line

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:10pm On May 01, 2016
@sarinma kiss
@aghaibiam kiss,

Am so happy for u Mama's.
Prophesy to your lo and thank God for his faithfulness.
This babies have come to stay in Jesus name

They would be implanted in d right place and would grow to term in Jesus name.
Mother Alive
Baby Alive
Father alive
Plenty Money in Jesus name

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.