Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406555 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 02, 2016
Congrat sanrima and aghaibiam what the Lord has done for you must be permanent. Happy stressfree 9 months.

The month of May is our month of plenty BFP and I will announce soon by God's grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kweenkong(f): 3:44pm On May 02, 2016
good afternoon sabi mamas.

Pls I need someone to kindly torchlight this scan result.
*Ultrasound shows an anteverted and non-gravid uterus.
* measures about 87X54X62mm (LsxAPXTs) and shows inhomogeneous myometrial echoes due to multiple (two are distinct) unremarkable sized fibriod nodules.
* endometrial stripe is normal in thickness
*both adnexae appear sonographically normal.
*the pouch of douglas is empty

Impression : Essentially normal pelvic finding
Cc: fvine, Sugah, convenantbabies etc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MzTenny(f): 5:35pm On May 02, 2016
Hi mothers, I hope this won't be ignored like the past question.i went for the Hydrotubation today *deep sigh*but I thank God. So Pls what next? What am I to do or avoid? When to have sex ? What to eat?thanks everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 5:47pm On May 02, 2016
Mama's pls which drug can i use to enhance ovulation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 6:34pm On May 02, 2016
@fvine good evening I bought the vitamins b6 and aspirin today how many dose do I take? the aspirin I saw is 100mg so is it safe to take.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:37pm On May 02, 2016
MzTenny:
Hi mothers, I hope this won't be ignored like the past question.i went for the Hydrotubation today *deep sigh*but I thank God. So Pls what next? What am I to do or avoid? When to have sex ? What to eat?thanks everyone.
Congrats on your successful Hydrotubation. I'll suggest you start regular BD every other day and everyday in your Fertile window. You can adopt the Sper.m Meets Egg Plan (SMEP). You can check the details in the attached pic or simply Google it. As for food, eat healthy and drink lots of water. God Bless.

How much did it cost you and where did you get it done? TIA

1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 7:09pm On May 02, 2016
Good evening mama's, has anyone take puritans pride Vitex? Is it good? I want to know before using the small money I have to buy it

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 7:35pm On May 02, 2016
fertilechic:
Good evening mama's, has anyone take puritans pride Vitex? Is it good? I want to know before using the small money I have to buy it

Its good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 7:39pm On May 02, 2016
Thanks convenantbabies, I ordered for d fertilsan m on ebay through mall for africa. It was $178. I was charged 58k for it. I no sabi paypal maths and I no even care as long as I got wat I want.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futureday(f): 7:48pm On May 02, 2016
@Fertilechic Puritan brand is very good,I use it one bottle and wanted to buy again but couldn't find it in d market, so I have to switch to Swanson and is still the same
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 8:22pm On May 02, 2016
@ all mamas, thanks for your prayers and blessings, sincerely its working. I appreciate kiss kiss

WIDD
Only took vitamin b6, bought dostinex and was about to start taking it as soon as af showed. On count day 11, Went for scan to check if I ovulate because I have a 25/26 days circle. Was diagnosed of ovarian failure/anovulatory cycle, hmm on coming out the first call I got was from a classmate, she wanted to tell me she just put to bed a bbb, I forgot my sadness and started shouting for joy. When I entered my room and 're opened the scan results, a tiny voice kept saying, "you ovulated on Easter Sunday" hmmm that's 7th day instead of 12th day. I actually had a thought nagging me to bed on that Easter Sunday after service and I did, but for fun sha. Truly God is not man, his love is pure if not ehh I no for deserve this bfp, after the scan I started taking all those things I had been avoiding due to TTC, when hubby points it out I will just snap " I no ovulate this cycle so just allow me eat and drink and kpekus all I can" wink cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:19pm On May 02, 2016
ejimikeokwu:
@fvine good evening I bought the vitamins b6 and aspirin today how many dose do I take? the aspirin I saw is 100mg so is it safe to take.
Vit B6 two 50mg tablets 2x daily. Yes you can take the Aspirin. Aspirin 1 tablet daily. Wishing you the best this cycle my sister. God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kweenkong(f): 10:25pm On May 02, 2016
kweenkong:

* measures about 87X54X62mm (LsxAPXTs) and shows inhomogeneous myometrial echoes due to multiple (two are distinct) unremarkable sized fibriod nodules.

Someone pls assist o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 11:33pm On May 02, 2016
Futureday and delor, thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:44pm On May 02, 2016
kweenkong:

All is OK except for the multiple tiny seeds of Fibroids seen. The Fibroids are tiny so I doubt they'll affect anything. Just do stuff to keep an eye on them so that they shrink or at least don't blow up.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 12:09am On May 03, 2016
@Adelolo, God will give you testimonies that will cause your mockers to become dumb. Kai, some people na mumu o. Anybody wey try such rubbish with me go receive double bad mouth.

Open the floodgate in abundance and cause your rain to fall on us

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:00am On May 03, 2016
kweenkong:

Someone pls assist o

@kweenkong, u can try Guifebao. I used to have multiple tiny seeds of fibroids and after using 4 seeds of Guifebao last year, went for scan 2weeks ago and they only saw one i.e solitary fibroid. Alot of fatty-like substances came out from my veejay then. I think Guifebao works wen fibroids is still tiny. Still wanna try it again to see if d remaining one would go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vionastic: 5:00am On May 03, 2016
delor:

Its good.

Hello only God knows...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MzTenny(f): 6:10am On May 03, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MzTenny(f): 6:12am On May 03, 2016
Thanks so much,it will all end in praise, I did mine N5,400 @ Naomi hospital Ibadan.baby dust to us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 123liam: 6:16am On May 03, 2016
haryourlar:
Mama's pls which drug can i use to enhance ovulation

1. Try changing your diet like chicken with greens like nuts and beans of which both have protein. As per researchalmost 5% of your protein calories comes from greens.
2. Ovulatory infertility can be affected by the amount of fat in your body. For instance, if you consume more fat foods, the more you are risking Ovulatory infertility. Will get back with more on that. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:42am On May 03, 2016
MzTenny:
Thanks so much,it will all end in praise, I did mine N5,400 @ Naomi hospital Ibadan.baby dust to us.
shocked
MzTenny:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Hydrotubation is N25k to N30k in Lagos if not more.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kweenkong(f): 6:52am On May 03, 2016
God bless u Fvine and Gracie83, I was so worried as I didn't understand. Ok am sure ACV and Bsp with a combination of guefei bao will do the trick.
Thank you and baby dust to all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 7:32am On May 03, 2016
Fvine:

Vit B6 two 50mg tablets 2x daily. Yes you can take the Aspirin. Aspirin 1 tablet daily. Wishing you the best this cycle my sister. God bless you.

Amen and you too thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Duakkie: 8:03am On May 03, 2016
Fvine:

Sorry that you're going through this. I have no experience with natural treatment of Ashermans Syndrome. I only know it can be treated through a Hysterescopy. But I think Serrapeptease or Wobenzyme or Vitalenzyme combined with Castor Oil Pack Massage could work. You should also cleanse your womb and tubes using Guaifebao or Clean Point Tampon. Take Care.

Thanks Fvine . Looking forward to a fruitful journey

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rukkington(f): 8:07am On May 03, 2016
Good morning to all mamas in d house
@fvine, I av tiny fibroid too measuring 14mm in ant body subserous. pls wat day of d circle can I use gufei bao. I am on CD 11.

Congrats @Sanrima, and @Aghaibiam. I wish both of u a stress free 9 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:11am On May 03, 2016
Mama's what can i take , to make my period regular

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon2: 8:14am On May 03, 2016
Don't knw whr 2 start my story cos its quite long bt let me start by saying I AM GRATEFUL OH LORD 4 ALL U AV DONE 4 ME. low ba3, cmin bak wt my testimony. ds is mum2bsoon

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 8:56am On May 03, 2016
MzTenny:

How painful is it? And where is ds naomi hospital located in ib. TIA
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:57am On May 03, 2016
mum2bsoon2:
Don't knw whr 2 start my story cos its quite long bt let me start by saying I AM GRATEFUL OH LORD 4 ALL U AV DONE 4 ME. low ba3, cmin bak wt my testimony. ds is mum2bsoon

Faithful God , may his name be praised , you will sure carry to term , and deliver like the hebrew wome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 9:00am On May 03, 2016
Rukkington:
Good morning to all mamas in d house
@fvine, I av tiny fibroid too measuring 14mm in ant body subserous. pls wat day of d circle can I use gufei bao. I am on CD 11.

Congrats @Sanrima, and @Aghaibiam. I wish both of u a stress free 9 months

U can use it after AF and before ovulation. But if u are not ttc in dat circle u can use all tru. Best of luvk
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rukkington(f): 11:20am On May 03, 2016
delor:

U can use it after AF and before ovulation. But if u are not ttc in dat circle u can use all tru. Best of luvk

Thnx, I'm grateful

(1) (2) (3) ... (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.