Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396099 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 8:40am On Jun 01, 2016
fimi:
good evening,i believe this thread is meant for women bt i just have to come in.
got married to ma wife last year november( 6 months ago) but no sign of pregnancy till this moment.
any help/tips?
thanks

Hello Sir, you are welcome, may your stay be short and fruitful. It is nice to have a daddy in our mist, please don't run away o. I would say you both should start taking prenatals and give it a year before seeing a gynea, by God's grace you won't need to. Most gynea will not attend to you until it is up to a year without success because normal healthy couples have a 25% chance of getting pregnant every month, which to me is slim. Except there is an underlying issue, like irregular period or lack of period, erectile issues, etc then it is advisable to see a gynea other than that, please give it a year. *just my opinion* wink

I would advise you start charting your wife's cycle which will determine when you both should pay better attention to kpekusing (s*x) my doc said and i believe 60% of couples would get pregnant sometime in the first year of trying, and this increases to 80% in the 2nd year of having constant unprotected sex.

Don't let me bore you with plenty talk, I know woman take prenatal supplements such as pregnancare conception to prepare her body for pregnancy and men do take Vit E to help improve sp*rm mobility and quality. tongue

All the best Sir, please just relax, it will happen sooner than you expect it and when it does, don't forget to share ur WIDD grin grin(What I did differently) *lol, hoping he understands* grin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 01, 2016
fimi:
good evening,i believe this thread is meant for women bt i just have to come in.
got married to ma wife last year november( 6 months ago) but no sign of pregnancy till this moment.
any help/tips?
thanks

how old is your wife? if she is less than 30years the advise is to wait for a year before looking out for medical help. the marriage seems young just be patient it will happen soon. Meanwhile buy ovulation test trips and let her locate her time of ovulation so that u can maximize your your chances at that time. Baby dust to you bro

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iceboo: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2016
priscaver:

how old is your wife? if she is less than 30years the advise is to wait for a year before looking out for medical help. the marriage seems young just be patient it will happen soon. Meanwhile buy ovulation test trips and let her locate her time of ovulation so that u can maximize your your chances at that time. Baby dust to you bro
Good morning ma'am. I also want to use the opk. When should I start?. Is it immediately after my period?.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2016
iceboo:

Good morning ma'am. I also want to use the opk. When should I start?. Is it immediately after my period?.
Morning dear, it depends on your circle, its usually better to use more than one method so u don't waste your strips. if u can track you CM to look out for EWCM , use bbt and the start using your opks around day 9 if you have a circle length if 27 and above. But start day 7 if your circle is on the short side. I did follicle tracking for two months and noticed I ovulated on the 13th day for both circles. I have a 27day consistent circle .yours could be different.wish u best of luck tracking and baby dust

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2016
Happy new month everyone. Welcome to June, my birth month. Last year June we recorded numerous BFPs, this year will be better in Jesus name. Let's brace ourselves for the rain of BFPs that's about to fall. Have a blessed day @ all.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2016
Happy New Month of unlimited fruitfulness in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2016
Mama's , there's something unique about this month , cause my problem will get solved soon , and yours too , you, you , and i mean youuuuuu, feeling positive

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HetomNigeria(m): 10:22am On Jun 01, 2016
Be Well Everywhere You Go! Africa Largest Online Healthcare Community www.medikia.com Medikia International Happy New Month Brethren

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Orente21(f): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2016
99billiondollar:
Mama's , there's something unique about this month , cause my problem will get solved soon , and yours too , you, you , and i mean youuuuuu, feeling positive
amen. I av faith
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2016
I'm so said and pained, can't remember the last time I cried like this.
Finally got my hsg result after waiting for over 4weeks Co's of their damn strike.
Bilateral tubal occlusion, what will I do, haven't told dh yet. How do u say such?
Where's the money to buy serrapeptase and the rest or laproscopy.

I'm heartbroken
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2016
@ fertilechic,Its well my sister. d lord will surprise u, He will wipe away ur tears. D lord will supply and most importantly He will heal u miraculously. Its well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewoman: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2016
C.C RIPVANWINK, MUMREDEEMER, MAMAKENDRA

PLEASE IM INTERESTED IN THE FERTILSAN M. HOW MUCH IN NAIRA WILL THE 3 MONTHS COURSE COST

THANKS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
fertilechic:
I'm so said and pained, can't remember the last time I cried like this.
Finally got my hsg result after waiting for over 4weeks Co's of their damn strike.
Bilateral tubal occlusion, what will I do, haven't told dh yet. How do u say such?
Where's the money to buy serrapeptase and the rest or laproscopy.

I'm heartbroken

Be strong deae.

But I will advise laparascopy.
If u calculate all u will spend on other options n still or may still end up doing flushing, it's better you do laparascopy.
If u can do it outside Lagos.
Say Ibadan.
A mama did for 45k n another 50k when Lagos cheapest is like 150k.
With laparascopy they see all, clear all, remove scar tissues n Wat not.
Just get a doctor you trust.

Atleast u know Wat u r up against now, fertility dust dear.
Hugs.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Happy new month fruitful mamas, i never knew i will be back here so soon but all the same i judge God faithful. He alone said eye have not seen ears have not heard neither has it entered the heart of men what he is set to do in my life. I don't know or not too sure if i am ready to start ttc now as first AF after Mc just left the building. Well i will see how it goes, would really want to take some time off but for age factor. I guess i need to hurry up. oh well, by strength shall no man prevail. Between how do i boast my progesterone level cos the mc was as a result of progesterone ish. Baby dust to us all.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
fertilewoman:

PLEASE IM INTERESTED IN THE FERTILSAN M. HOW MUCH IN NAIRA WILL THE 3 MONTHS COURSE COST

THANKS

the 6 months supply cost 249 dollars, so 3 months would b 124.5 dollars.
in naira, most banks charge btw 300 to 315 to 1 naira, thus assuming a worst case of 315 to 1 dollar it wud be = 39,218.naira, courier within nigeria wud be btw 1k to 2k.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Someone tried pm-ing me from here.
I won't be able to respond cos it's my personal email I used for Nl.

Use the email on my signature to contact me please.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
@iomoge2, thank u sis. Will look into that
Then I wasn't the one that pm'ed u but u can change ur email to the one u want. Just open ur profile and u will see change email address. It's quite simple.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
fertilechic:
@iomoge2, thank u sis. Will look into that
Then I wasn't the one that pm'ed u but u can change ur email to the one u want. Just open ur profile and u will see change email address. It's quite simple.
Thanks much. Will change it now.
I know twas not u.

Fertility dust dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
iomoge2:
Someone tried pm-ing me from here.
I won't be able to respond cos it's my personal email I used for Nl.

Use the email on my signature to contact me please.

@iomoge2, I was the one dear . just sent u a mail. how do u get to know when someone tries pm-ing u? which mail can one use to be able to respond directly cos I did same as u. used my personal email I mean
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
@ fertilechic, u can do d castor oil massage/ therapy for now. It will end in praise
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
fertilewoman:

THANKS

The cost will depend on the exchange rate of the bank in use. You know there is no fixed exchange rate for now, banks charge as they will. Mine was 40, 300 for the 3 months supply. But on the average it wont be above 42,000. contact @ Ripvanwink so that you guys can arrange on how to go about it. I already got mine. I hope this helps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
@delor thank u. Will do that
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Happy new BFP filled month to us all. Remember, no matter what the situation may be, God's grace is sufficient unto us all and His mercies endureth forever.

@ fertilechic, wipe your tears sister, hmmm I can understand your pains. But remember that in TTC we can't do without the "God factor". Yes medical examination has given a result but our God is full of wonders. May God wipe your tears with a resounding testimony in Jesus name Amen.

@ Adorablewifey, God is your strength. Truly painful but maybe his will is for your first fruit to be twins, in as much as you may want to give yourself sometime to heal, please do not withhold. You can support progesterone by taking vitamin B6, you can also take folic acid to give your body a boost. As soon as you record a BFP please your doctor should start supporting with either progesterone injections or inserts (cyclogest). It is well with you.
Oh Father in heaven, please sama us with at least one BFP News to usher in this new month.

Sprinkling sweet fragrance baby dust on us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumChidiebube: 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
Babyadorable:
our JJC mama God bless u jare.God will definately c us tru.
AF-period
DH(DW)-darling hubby/wife
MIA-missing in action
MIL-mother in law
O-ovulation
BFP-big fat positive (pregnant)
BFN-big fat negetive(nt pregnant)
WDD-what u did different(dt is wen u get a +ve pregnant result)
2WW-2 weeks wait(d period after O)
BD(bedding)(s*x)
Oda sabi mamas go come feed u more.so far dis is all I remember.as dy ring up I will modify.
Thank you Prof Mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewoman: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
mommatriplets:

the 6 months supply cost 249 dollars, so 3 months would b 124.5 dollars.
in naira, most banks charge btw 300 to 315 to 1 naira, thus assuming a worst case of 315 to 1 dollar it wud be = 39,218.naira, courier within nigeria wud be btw 1k to 2k.

OK BUT HOW IS THE TRANSACTION DONE?
MY WHATSAPP NUMBER 08068761936
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Happy New Month y'all! its mid year....we have 6 months of great opportunities and BFP's ahead....lets forget what we couldnt get and what we lost and look ahead to what God has in stock for us......

@iomoge, how's LO?

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chrisdada16(f): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Happy New Month fruitful mama, I strongly believe dis month has lots of bfp enveloped for us. the lord will continue to strengthen us in Jesus name. am in my TWW seriously praying for a miracle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is a rant

I am just freaking tired, waiting and hoping every month. I try to stay positive but it just gets to me some times, how hard can it be just to be pregnant, how hard? The last time i felt this way was in January this year, my birth month and a moth after my wedding anniversary. How long does one have to wait and try, and hope, and pray to become a mother. kilode gan?.

I am tired jare, i do all i am to do, spend money and become a guinea pig trying to find what will work. You stand and watch others get pregnant even when they don't want it, you become everyones prayer point, you watch kids grow and you watch helplessly how one's age keeps increasing.

But what exactly have i done to deserve this, WHAT!!!

Sorry mamas, just had to pour out my heart felt frustrations forgive me i beg, it is only u guys that understands.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Child260(f): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hello mamas
Am new to dis,got a recommendation from a friend. Been married for 2years now and I have been trying to conceive. But to no avail,done all necessary test dat needs to be done and my gyn says hubby and I are fine,yet nothing. I need advise on what to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Towergrace, u are good. Pls rant. Its part of healing. Wen u go announce ur bfp, I go quote one of ur rant for u den it will be something to laugh abt. Hang in there sis. It will end in praise

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
@Towerofgrace: we really do understand u sis as we are all passing thru dis but all I will say is be calm cos ur testimony is here already. It is well darling sis.
Its ok to rant but if u over cry na serious headache go follow oo so plz calm down nd do something that will take ur mind off dis issue for now.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Maamas plx dix is the biggest help u can offer to Benigna. @cutegirl and all who said dey cld send me money to help me shld do dix for me instead. Help my netwrk and build ur netwrk too with GNLD food supplement. Here is my little advert of hope. Sure, in today's world all women need to pull their weight and help support dia family, but a conventional job may not be the answer. Mothers who need to make money and likewise spend quality time with their families need to consider this sweet netwrk marketing business. If u re dedicated, put in the work needed and follow d guidelines Neolife offers, u re sure to succeed. Dix bizness is an ideal way to balance work and family life. I can assure u dat u will also make alot of money than in a conventional job. All u maamas have to do is to register with GNLD golden neolife diamites ltd with my name as someone dat brought u Orafunam Benigna C and u too can invite more pple and start build ur netwrk for urself. D more pple u bring, d more ur points and pay. Itz not just about bringing pple, dey specialize on food supplements n herbals for any ailment lik cancer, diabetes, infertility, stroke n all worth not. When u register, u hv access to 2 free products lik omega 3 n vit E. U re free frm bin bossed arnd and ur pay depends on ur hardwrk, d pple u bring n build ur netwrk market nt on muscle, u hv a free life n a cool pay and most of all, u hv access to good health and as ur level upgrades, dey giv free travel outside d country with ur partner n pay for evrytin demselves. Maamas plx all I need from u guys is to register with GNLD with my name Orafunam Benigna C, help me build my netwrk and build urz too. INTERESTED MAAMAS SHOULD PLEASE PM ME. YOUR SUPPORTS COUNTS.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.