Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413890 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
Anewdawn:
Hello house please make una help me touch light this medications. ... A friend of mine just confirmed she is pregnant with triplets through scan. She called me to share the good news with me cos she ttc for 8 years. So she texted me the drugs she took the cycle she conceived. Here are the list of drugs she wrote out but the problem is that I'm a lil bit confused about the usage and possibly drug Interactions.
Pregnl one dly x3days
Evitol one g dly x10days.
Taimoxifen 100mg dly x5dys
Clomid one x2 x5days
Parlodel 1oomg daily x5days
I'm confused because I know most of them do the same thing and that also pregnl is hcg so I'm wondering how it can be taken for 3days.
Wow congrats to your friend.
But the list of drugs can make any knowledgeable person's head spin.
Not sure if number 1 is pregnyl (hcg) shot or something else. And if it was prescribed for her or her DH (hcg is also used to treat men too)
Evitol is Vit E. Prescription of 1000mg seems ok
Tamoxifen is an estrogen receptor...does similar job as clomid. So taking 100mg of that and 100mg of clomid means she took 200mg of same drugs. (Im surprised she isnt carrying more than triplets shocked)
Parlodel is for high prolactin and comes in 2.5mg tablets. Taking 100mg means she had to take 40tabs of parlodel each day (I doubt she got this particular prescription right)

My dear, its God that gives children. God has answered her at her right time. Because if you want to be theoretical, then this should be an overkill.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Anewdawn:
Hello house please make una help me touch light this medications. ... A friend of mine just confirmed she is pregnant with triplets through scan. She called me to share the good news with me cos she ttc for 8 years. So she texted me the drugs she took the cycle she conceived. Here are the list of drugs she wrote out but the problem is that I'm a lil bit confused about the usage and possibly drug Interactions.
Pregnl one dly x3days
Clomid one x2 x5days
I'm confused because I know most of them do the same thing and that also pregnl is hcg so I'm wondering how it can be taken for 3days.

Please I really need your inputs. Cc fvine, sugah, miraclebaby, legendsmum, iomoge and other mothers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Anewdawn:
Pregnl one dly x3days
Clomid one x2 x5days

Please I really need your inputs. Cc fvine, sugah, miraclebaby, legendsmum, iomoge and other mothers.
Congrats to your friend on her triplets,it can only be God. As for torchlighting the medications, here goes:

You're right on the fact that some medications seem conflicting but yes, Clomid and other drugs like Tamoxifen or even Ovulation injectibles are used together for women who do not ovulate alone on Clomid. One popular protocol for this is Clomid Day 3-7, Injectibles from Day 10 which is taken until a follicular scan shows mature follicles, then a HCG trigger shot like pregnyl is given to cause Ovulation to happen. Also some people go on to the an additional HCG Injection after Ovulation is confirmed or immediately they get a bfp. This helps to support baby and reduce risk of miscarriage. This is mostly done if a beta HCG test shows low HCG and/or low doubling rate. This protocol has very high risks of multiples hence a great need for monitoring through tracking and even labs sef.

As for the way your friend combined hers, she may have gotten some wrong but yes Clomid can be combined with other drugs where the need arises. Evitol is jus Vit E, Parlodel is used for High Prolactin. Please don't follow her protocol hook line and sinker. My advise for anyone who wants to go on a medicated cycle is to first go for an Oral Medication like Clomid, Letrozole or Tamoxifen From CD 3-7. Do follicular tracking starting from CD 10, Take a HCG Trigger Shot once there are matured follicles and then do timed intercourse. Meaning BD for 3 days straight after Trigger Shot, skip a day, BD one day more and then stop or continue BD and tracking until you confirm Ovulation through tracking and then stop BD for the whole tww. Only combine Clomid with another drug only if you've confirmed through follicular tracking that you dont ovulate on clomid only. This is the path am currently on right now.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Double Post

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by KeneD: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
Thank you Mamas for all the advice. I will work on them. Just to answer a Mama's question, he was like that before I pressed for sfa. So it's not the bad result causing his attitude.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 6:53am On Jul 26, 2016
Fight for your wells. Whoever is trying to sit on your destiny, God will silence them. God will increase and bring you to your place of enlargement, peace, and comfort. The God who does Greater Works will do Greater Works in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:09am On Jul 26, 2016
Thank You Lord lyrics
Album: Don Moen
Bible says it's a good thing to give thanks to the Lord, amen.

I come before You today
And there's just one thing that I want to say
Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord

For all You've given to me
For all the blessings that I can not see
Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord

With a greatful heart
With a song of praise
With an outstreched arm
I will bless Your name

Thank You Lord
I just wanna thank You Lord
Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord

For all You've done in my life
You took my darkness and gave me Your light
Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord

You took my sin and my shame
You took my sickness and healed all my pain
Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord

With a greatful heart
With a song of praise
With an outstreched arm
I will bless Your name

Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord

Oh, thank You Lord
Oh, thank You Lord
I just want to thank You Lord
Thank You Lord

Oh we thank You, oh we thank You Lord
Lift Your voice, thank You Lord
All You've done in our live we just wanna say thank You Lord
Oh thank You Lord, thank You Lord

Yes we do, oh we wanna say thank You Lord
Yes thank You Lord
Thank You Lord, thank You Lord, thank You Lord
Thank You Lord, thank You Lord, thank You Lord

The greatful heart
With a greatful heart
With a song of praise
With an outstreched arm
I will bless Your name

Oh, thank You Lord, yes
Thank You Lord
Thank You, thank You, thank You

Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord

Yes we thank You Lord, thank You Lord, thank You Lord
Yes we thank You, oh we thank You

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=Anewdawn post=4788
congrats to your friend.Like @sugah and fvine concluded it's an "overkill" following this protocol in a cycle is like an harakiri.I am sure she missed out on the dosage or maybe she took them over a period of time but in the excitement of the moment could not really put all together and i think there is a mix up somewhere.In all,this is the set time God has given to her.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2016
There is a limit to which the devil can engage us in the realm of the spirit. There is a threshold to which the devil can prolong his battle against us. Beyond that point, he can’t do anything. God being so good, helps us to overcome his plots when we resolve to continue to seek His face in prayer.
Today, I challenge you to go extra miles in your prayer concerning that miracle you desperately need from God and deploy the blood of Jehovah against the devil, who is trying to hold it from manifesting #CommandingYourMorning Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2016
Thanks @ sugah, fvine and pweetymii for yours selfless contributions. I called her again to find out more info about the usage of the drugs, she said that was how it was prescribed and that was how she followed it. That she took the pregnyl 3 times , one before ovulation and the second one 36 hrs after and the 3rd a day after. She said she was battling with pcos and high prolactin too hence the parlodel. She is overly excited and dramatic ...lol, and I'm so happy for her. Her scan showed 2 boys and a girl.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ijay024: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2016
Good day fruitful Mothers,

Pls my fellow Mamas av been trying to conceive for a while now, there is always one story or another each time i go for test or scan.
Though i conceived in february but lost it at 8weeks.
The latest now is that d doctor said i have a large ovarian Cyst of 7.8cm and endometrioma of 4.8cm. He said i need laparoscopic surgery. This surgery is expensive in d private hospital i was diagnosed (350k). Pls which teaching hospital does it well. I dont mind d location as long as its in Nigeria and d price is reduced.
Also can dis so called endometrioma prevent conception

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anewdawn congrats once again to your friend, God is indeed faithful. Your miracle and that of every mama here is closer than you think.

I still very much doubt her parlodel prescription was 100mg. Ask her how many tablets of the parlodel she had to take daily.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
@Anewdawn Fvine and others have done great justice to it. With the PCOS I think Clomid alone didn't work. Though I'm surprised it wasn't combined with injectables instead, may be to reduce the number of follicles as injectables are known for multiples though doctors reduce the dose to suit the patient with trial and error while monitoring.
Pregnyl is used to boost progesterone before pregnancy is confirmed. First shot is to induce ovulation and next shot is usually around 3 or 5 days after ovulation. Though hospitals will like run beta test to monitor the increase as it can easily give false positive once it's still in your system.
I think she might have low progesterone too thus they wanted to boost as she awaits confirmation.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Saw this and decided to share.

"MY WIFE, I AM SORRY"
He woke up in the morning and found her
praying. He heard her praying for him. He
stared at her. It has been a long time since he
has seen her praying. For the past few months,
they have been arguing. Last night, they had a
nasty fight. He went to the kitchen in a hurry to
prepare himself breakfast. These past days,
she hasn't been cooking for him. Shock on him.
He found breakfast already set at the table. He
ate. He went back to the bedroom, to prepare
for a shower. She left the shower. "Good
morning. Have a blessed day" she said as she
entered the bedroom and he left for the
bathroom. After his shower, all dressed up for
work; he found his wife at the kitchen, eating
breakfast in peace. She was looking at some
funny videos on her phone and giggling. He
looked at her then walked out the door. The
last look he had of her before he left was of
her at peace. That last look disturbed him. This
is not how she should be. This is not how she
has been. He has been hurting her, she has
recently found out that he has been flirting
with other women, he has cheated once and
used money meant for their family on other
women. She should be angry. Her peaceful
demeanour disturbed him. Evening came. He went
home and met his peaceful wife again. She was
cooking and laughing with their children. She
had come from work two hours ago.The dinner
was enjoyable. Good food, she having warm
conversations with the children. He as the
father felt left out. His wife and children
seemed to be having fun despite him hurting
them. After dinner, as she washed the dishes
and the children had gone to bed. He
approached her. "Are you OK?" he asked her.
"I am more than OK. I am blessed "She
answered. "Are you not mad at me? After all
that I am doing and have done wrong?" he
asked. She placed the washed plate in the rack
then looked at him and said, "I asked myself,
what is the most important relationship in my
life? The one I have with you or the one with
God? And I realized it is the one with God. I live
for God, not for you. Marrying you was a
blessing but it is not all there is in life. God has
blessed me with life and I will not waste it
crying because of the hurt you cause me to
feel "She picked up a dirty glass and began
washing it. "I realized I had given you too much
power... Yes, you are my husband, the closest
human being in my life and the human being I
love the most; but you are not God. You have
failed me but God never fails me. I will not let
you ruin my joy, my peace and my progress.
You break our marriage if you want to, but I
will hold on to God. And as I hold on to God, I
will be full of joy despite what you do "She said
rinsing the glass. She looked at him and
continued, "When you hurt me and disrespected
me, I realized I was acting out like a woman
who has no God. I got mad and hurled insults,
I wanted to revenge and I allowed you to mess
me day after day. My performance at work
went down, I talked less to our children, I
became bitter to the children, I felt sorry for
myself, I developed ulcers. And then I realized,
I have God, I shouldn't act like someone with no
relationship with God. Why should I be hopeless
yet God is with me? I had focused so much on
you that I forgot about God. When you found
me, I had God. We dated and got married and I
let everything be about you because I wanted
to make our marriage work. Our marriage
became the idol I worship instead of the
blessing I have in God. Our marriage is failing
apart because of you but my relationship with
God is still intact "She scrubbed the
pot. "You have chosen to abandon our
marriage but that doesn't mean my whole world
has collapsed. I will still continue being a good
mother to our children. They will never say the
problems between mom and dad, made mom a
monster. You do as you please with other
women, I will raise our children. "She looked at
him and told him, "Do I hate you? No, it will be a
lie to say I hate you. You are the man I
married, the one I vowed to, the one I
love "Tears fell down her cheeks. She wiped
them. "I can't just cancel all the years we have
been together. The Quran as well as the Bible asks us to love our
enemies. If I am able to love my enemies,
surely I can still love you despite all you have
done. I am angry and disappointed, but I have
taken my power back. I live for God who has
exceedingly blessed me, not for you and the
pain you cause "She wiped her wet hands, took
the apron from her body and told him, "In my
peace, I am planning on where the children and
I will move to. Since you have chosen to have
an affair, you have shown clearly that you
don't need us. So we will not make your life
uncomfortable by forcing you to live with us.
You need to be able to bring the woman you are
cheating with to your own house. I am working
on something. I came into this house in peace
and I will leave in peace. You will not kill my
smile and shine "She walked to the
bedroom. Minutes later. He followed her to the
bedroom. He found her peacefully asleep.He
nudged her. He woke her up and said,
"Please don't go, don't move out. I will hurt you
no
more, I will cheat no more. I am not OK. I want
the peace you have. I want to be the kind of
husband you are as a wife. "Since that day, he
has been a reformed man. No more affairs, no
more
hurting her, no flirting with other women, or
endless fights. She didn't move out. She and
the children stayed. He submitted to God and
learned how to be a good husband, Love is
powerful enough to humble the most proud ....... I don't know what you are experiencing this morning but my prayer is ,may you enjoy over whatever you are going through and behold ,God is going to rain everlasting peace and freedom upon your life in Jesus name..
...Amen

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Double Post. My Internet is messing up these days.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anewdawn:
Thanks @ sugah, fvine and pweetymii for yours selfless contributions. I called her again to find out more info about the usage of the drugs, she said that was how it was prescribed and that was how she followed it. That she took the pregnyl 3 times , one before ovulation and the second one 36 hrs after and the 3rd a day after. She said she was battling with pcos and high prolactin too hence the parlodel. She is overly excited and dramatic. Her scan showed 2 boys and a girl.

I quite agree with @ miraclebaby . Like I said in my Earlier post, I don't think it's an overkill for her combination of Clomid and Tamoxifen given her severe PCOS and Annovulation which of course we have no knowledge off and therefore cant deeply judge or conclude either way. Some Drs would also combine Clomid with Injectibles in such severe cases.

As for the triple dosage of pregnyl, that is also possible because like I said some Drs will give the 1st dose to trigger Ovulation, give a 2nd an implantation support after Ovulation and might even go ahead to give a 3rd as an embryo development support once a bfp is gotten. The decision to do this lies on the patients assessment which differs patient to patient. There's a Mama on the Preggy thread who kept on having miscarriages until she discovered about low HCG after BFP and the solution of boosting this by taking a HCG injection. She was able to do this after I think her 4th BFP and that pregnancy stayed, she carried to term. The Evitol is also OK although care must be taken to ensure no more than 1000iu of Vit E is taken after Ovulation.

I very much doubt the dosage for the Parlodel no matter how high her Prolactin levels are. But well, if that's what she took, then I bless God for her that it worked without issues.

Now will I advise anyone to do the Clomid and other Ovulation Combo on their own, HELL NO! These induction combinations are for special cases proven by treatments and treatment reports that shows clearly that all other lesser treatment options have been explored and failed. And even while going with the combination treatment, monitoring and follicle tracking will be done severally to guide in drug administration and planned intercourse this is to avoid OHSS (Hyperstimulation of the Ovaries) and risk of high order multiples. Some IUI and other timed intercourse cycles can be cancelled due to the chance of any of these conditions.

On her BBG Triplets, I understand her excitement, me sef am excited for her and will be one of the happiest woman alive if am blessed with that. Believe me I won't step out of my house the day I get a bfp test lest I get into a weird situation out of excitement which is also same for my DH too. Anyway, Should you wish to do a medicated cycle yourself, please go with just one Ovulation drug, track your follicles, trigger at the right time and BD consistently after the trigger, once Ovulation is confirmed, stay away from BD for the duration of the tww.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
ijay024:

Pls my fellow Mamas av been trying to conceive for a while now, there is always one story or another each time i go for test or scan.
The latest now is that d doctor said i have a large ovarian Cyst of 7.8cm and endometrioma of 4.8cm. He said i need laparoscopic surgery. This surgery is expensive in d private hospital i was diagnosed (350k). Pls which teaching hospital does it well. I dont mind d location as long as its in Nigeria and d price is reduced.

I actually don't have the exact answer to your question but I just wanted to chip in some ideas. My Dr. made me understand that rarely would one need surgery to get rid of a cyst as most cysts will not disrupt anything much and will most times resolve on their own. But assuming yours needs treatment to go, have you tried other means to see if the Cyst will go? Try Castor Oil Massage, Guaife Bao or Clean point Tampon and taking Apple Cider Vinegar (Brands like Braggs that has the Mother attached). Sorry you're going through this, I pray you get a satisfying resolution to it.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
pweetymii:
[quote author=Anewdawn post=4788
congrats to your friend.Like @sugah and fvine concluded it's an "overkill" following this protocol in a cycle is like an harakiri.I am sure she missed out on the dosage or maybe she took them over a period of time but in the excitement of the moment could not really put all together and i think there is a mix up somewhere.In all,this is the set time God has given to her.
Its actually not an overkill for proven severe cases of PCOS / Annovulation. My only concern there is the Parlodel prescription.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
ijay024:

The latest now is that d doctor said i have a large ovarian Cyst of 7.8cm and endometrioma of 4.8cm. He said i need
laparoscopic surgery. This surgery is
expensive in d private hospital i was diagnosed (350k). Pls which teaching hospital does it well. I dont mind d location as long as its in Nigeria and d price is reduced.
Sorry about your cyst sis. I understand how u feel as I also have a cyst on my left side not as big as yours though. Note that most cyst do not hinder conception if they do not affect your ovulation. Endometrioma is also one of the types of cyst that exist and this particular cyst unfortunately hinders conception. You may want to seek another doctors opinion though. My doctor suggested I manage to conceive with it if it isn't disturbing my day to day activities which is what I have decided to go with. I also mind what I consume now as diary product, red meat etc worsen it. Pls do more research on Google b4 u make a decision. Take care

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
@ijay024,Sorry about your cyst sis. I understand how u feel as I also have a cyst on my left side not as big as yours though. Note that most cyst do not hinder conception if they do not affect your ovulation. Endometrioma is also one of the types of cyst that exist and this particular cyst unfortunately hinders conception. You may want to seek another doctors opinion though. My doctor suggested I manage to conceive with it if it isn't disturbing my day to day activities which is what I have decided to go with. I also mind what I consume now as diary product, red meat etc worsen it. Pls do more research on Google b4 u make a decision. Take care

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=Fvine post=47905026][/quote]
kk ma.I am concerned about the dosage of the parlodel also cos the 2.5mg sends ones' body on over ride.The woman is strong,bless her..the things we go through in the name of ttc..May God answer us soon..
Cherrymum1 hope all is good?quite some time...
Better igbadun dey go on for preggy thread since yesterday they marked page 2000,and @liftedhands and some maamas booked space for us in 2016 as the year we would come join them..and i know the manifestation is now...
#confessionbringsconception#

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mamas in the house pls is dis kunu aya good to take during ovulation and d 2ww. Feel like drinking it badly but want to know if it is safe to take during these period.
Cc:mama fvine,sugah,legendsmother
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
pweetymii:

kk ma.I am concerned about the dosage of the parlodel also cos the 2.5mg sends ones' body on over ride.The woman is strong,bless her..the things we go through in the name of ttc..May God answer us soon..
Cherrymum1 hope all is good?quite some time...
Better igbadun dey go on for preggy thread since yesterday they marked page 2000,and @liftedhands and some maamas booked space for us in 2016 as the year we would come join them..and i know the manifestation is now...
#confessionbringsconception#

Amen, I claim it for my sisters here. Those who have already have their BFP will birth safely this year. May 2017 be a year of favour the rest in the Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
haryourlar:
Mamas in the house pls is dis kunu aya good to take during ovulation and d 2ww. Feel like drinking it badly but want to know if it is safe to take during these period.
Cc:mama fvine,sugah,legendsmother
Tiger Nuts (Aya, Ofio, Aki Awusa) and Coconut is actually safe during Ovulation and TWW. Dates (Dabino) is not safe for some women so care needs to be taken in consuming dates at this period. In view of this, a glass of Kunu Aya shouldn't hurt especially if you didn't use much of Dates (Dabino) in making it. I would only be cautious of taking during Ovulation and TWW because Dates (Dabino) actually helps in Inducing Labour / Ripening of Cervix so I believe it might have a negative impact in such women. It doesn't work for all women though its better safe than sorry.

If you want to be overly careful, then you can make the Kunu Aya but sweeten with Honey instead. Honey tastes almost same as the Dates (Dabino) and wouldn't affect the overall taste. Well it didn't affect the taste when I supplemented with it while making my very 1st Kunu Aya. Hope this helps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Reigning4Christ: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
momoftheyear16:
Hello Reigning4Christ, thanks for sharing. How much do they cost individually and cost to deliver to ph? I have developed deep phobia for supplements/capsules that even thinking of it makes me rush to the bathroom. embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed cry
gd evenine. sorry for the typo error. the first item there is guifei bao just saw it now. for the price
a pack of guifei bao is 6250, a pack of sanqing oral is 11250 , a pack of ganoderma is 7500, a bottle of garlic is 1750, a pack of sanbao oral is 11250. for the waybill I normally use God is good. The price depends on the weight of the products they do weigh the product and then charge. it ranges from 1500-2500.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Thanks mama fvine God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
haryourlar:
Thanks mama fvi.ne God bless u
Sorry dear, I don't know anything about kunu aya.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
@Sugah thank dear God bless u real good mama fvine has enlightened me . U mamas re wonderful peoples. I so Much appreciate u all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ijay024: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Thank you Fvine and sureMum for ur kind response...i really do appreciate.
I will make further research on how to tackle d ovarian cyst and endometrioma before i take d surgery option. Thanks a great deal. May God see our hearts and grant our sincere request according to His word in Exodus 23 vs 26

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
| Don’t Negotiate with the Enemy | Never consider negotiation as a means to secure peace in your spiritual warfare. You can never negotiate with the devil; he doesn’t understand negotiation. The only way to secure your freedom is through intensive prayers that have the capacity to shake the strongholds of the workers of iniquity, rulers and powers of the kingdom of darkness. Prayers will compel the enemy to lose you. “Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you” – James 4:7. #SpiritualWarfare Blessings!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni360: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Cherrymum1 kiss, i hope and believe all is well , quite a long time ooo , how are you and lami.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 2:27am On Jul 27, 2016
Pweetymii and omoyeni360, thanks for checking on me. Data expired and office allawee never show.
In other news, I'm a year younger.
It can only be the Lord's doing.
I am super grateful.
God kept me in the middle of the storm, the tears, the madness, the frustrations of the time and pulled me out of the valley and is setting my feet of higher grounds. A year ago, only suicide made sense to me but I'm here still standing and my perfect God still gave me a perfect reason to celebrate another perfect birthday! Thank you my darling Kabiyesi!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.