Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400838 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
I am just afraid of the unkwown
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bibeetee: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
@Omoyeni, pls don't be sad dear sis. Rejoice in d fact DT ur alive n healthy. This too shall pass. Blowing baby dust your way kiss kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
I am just afraid of the unkwown
Isaiah 43:1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Omoyeni3601, and he that formed thee, O Omoyeni, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
The lord is wd you my sister dont be sad. it will end in praise.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rhukkie: 1:44am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Eriolaoluwa: 2:01am On Aug 24, 2016
@sugah......I'm rejoicing. ....shouting. .....God has perfected his works.....congratulations sis.....

God bless him megally. .....He ll grow in grace and wisdom. ....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 2:31am On Aug 24, 2016
Eriolaoluwa:
@sugah......I'm rejoicing. ....shouting. .....God has perfected his works.....congratulations sis.....

God bless him megally. .....He ll grow in grace and wisdom. ....
Thanks dear! Amen.

May the miracle worker who blessed dh and I when we least expected, continue to bless every ATC momma In Jesus name. We shall all experience the joy of motherhood.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:48am On Aug 24, 2016
rhukkie:
Hello mamas,
Pls assist with information on where to purchase fertilsam M for dh.i checked amazon n eBay through mall for Africa but the prices I saw fear me.
Cc fvine
The prices have increased generally from what it used to be, plus the killing exchange rate although it's cheaper when you buy directly from the makers on www.fertilsan.com/shop.html instead of from Amazon or eBay.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:51am On Aug 24, 2016
sugah:

Thanks dear! Amen.

May the miracle worker who blessed dh and I when we least expected, continue to bless every ATC momma In Jesus name. We shall all experience the joy of motherhood.
Thanks Sis, Amen to your prayers. Ayomide will continually be a source of joy to you now and forever, Amen. I thank God for his mercies.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 3:23am On Aug 24, 2016
fpeter:

This brought tears to my eyes, crychai!!!!! it will never be well with the devil and TTC
May God Almighty show us speedy mercy, may our quivers be full of great Godly children
May we have them as many and healthy as we desire. God Who promised not to forsake
The works of His Hands will definitely come to our aid in no distant time.

@FVine, @4realwoman....I don't know why your names keep ringing in my head during
my quiet time. May the God of heaven answer you my sisters, may your BFPs come forth
without further delay. God will hasten to perfect His Word concerning both of you. Amen!
Amen. Thanks for the remembrance and prayers. May God visit you soon too. God Bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 5:09am On Aug 24, 2016
sugah:

Thanks dear! Amen.

Amen! Congratulations! God bless him real good, may he grow from strength to strength and grace to grace in Jesus name, amen! I'm so happy for u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 5:23am On Aug 24, 2016
Sugah , abeg pass me the sugar oooo , I need it in my life , congratulations the lord will watch over him , he will do greater thing's in life, money to take care of him , go dey come plenty plenty , Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rhukkie: 5:58am On Aug 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bibeetee: 6:11am On Aug 24, 2016
Congratulations @Sugah, may the joy of the lord never cease in ur home. God bless u n urs kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 6:27am On Aug 24, 2016
Can somebody tell me the reason its not good to do fertility massage on periods , any spectacular reason
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 6:38am On Aug 24, 2016
Be strong in the Lord my sister... You are beautiful and wonderfully made. This too shall pass

Janix2:

Be strong dear,no condition is permanent!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 6:40am On Aug 24, 2016
Be strong in the Lord dear...This too shall pass

Omoyeni3601:
Mama's , I am feeling so sad , weak and tired .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 6:41am On Aug 24, 2016
I once read that if you do it during your period, it kind of opens you up and must people just continually bleed.
You can google it for more clarification.

Omoyeni3601:
Can somebody tell me the reason its not good to do fertility massage on periods , any spectacular reason
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 7:05am On Aug 24, 2016
FruitfulRay:
I once read that if you do it during your period, it kind of opens you up and must people just continually bleed.
You can google it for more clarification.

Owka , thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 7:23am On Aug 24, 2016
Congratulations @ Sugah. We're really excited that your new baby has arrived safe and sound!! May your new role as proud parents be filled with much joy and happiness. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 7:36am On Aug 24, 2016
@ sugar congratulation, welcome Ayomide to the world may you be a source of joy and happiness to dad and mum. May you continue to grow in wisdom and d strength of the Lord. Thank God for his mercies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:08am On Aug 24, 2016
@sugah, congratulations! He shall be a blessing to your home and generation in Jesus name. This shall be the beginning of greater glory in your family. I'm happy for you sis.

Destiny changer,
you are the destiny changer
Come and change our destiny
Destiny today
Destiny today

Miracle worker
You are the miracle worker
Come and do a miracle
A miracle today
Come and do a miracle
A miracle today.

Your name is Yaweh
Your name is Yaweh
You are the miracle working God
Your name is Yaweh.

Eternal Rock of Ages, King of kings and Lord of lords, we your children bless and adore your holy name because you are the Almighty God, you are the one that sit upon the circle of the earth, heaven is your throne and the earth your footstool. Who can be compare with you, Power belongs to you. We thank you for your love and faithfulness in our lives, thank you for safe delivery of your daughter, thank you because you have made her to laugh like Sarah, thank for the preggy ones because they shall deliver safely like the Hebrew women, thank you for us still in the waiting room because we know that you have our names written in the palms of your hands and you have not forgotten us, thank you because kings shall be our foster fathers and queens shall be our nursing mothers, thank you because our children shall surround our tables, thank you because our testimony shall be this place is too small for us, give us a place to dwell because we shall say who has begotten all these for us ( twins, triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets), our enemies and mockers shall bow their faces to the earth and lick up the dust of our feet, thank you because we shall not be ashamed because we have waited and still waiting on you, thank you because we know that we shall be fruitful, multiply and bring forth abundantly in the earth, thank you because the manifestation starts from now, thank you because you have said AMEN to our prayers. In Jesus name we have given thanks.

Good morning fruitful mothers and enjoy you day.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 8:12am On Aug 24, 2016
@Sugah, Congratulations to you and your family. Ayomide, you are welcome. You will continually bring joy to your family, you will fulfilled all the days of your life, you will know no lack, you will excel in life, when you knock on one door many shall open for you, the Lord will favour you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2016
Redeemed:
@sugah, congratulations! He shall be a blessing to your home and generation in Jesus name. This shall be the beginning of greater glory in your family. I'm happy for you sis.

Destiny changer,
you are the destiny changer
Destiny today
Destiny today

Miracle worker
You are the miracle worker
Come and do a miracle
A miracle today
Come and do a miracle
A miracle today.

Your name is Yaweh
Your name is Yaweh
You are the miracle working God
Your name is Yaweh.

Eternal Rock of Ages, King of kings and Lord of lords, we your children bless and adore your holy name because you are the Almighty God, you are the one that sit upon the circle of the earth, heaven is your throne and the earth your footstool. Who can be compare with you, Power belongs to you. We thank you for your love and faithfulness in our lives, thank you for safe delivery of your daughter, thank you because you have made her to laugh like Sarah, thank for the preggy ones because they shall deliver safely like the Hebrew women, thank you for us still in the waiting room because we know that you have our names written in the palms of your hands and you have not forgotten us, thank you because kings shall be our foster fathers and queens shall be our nursing mothers, thank you because our children shall surround our tables, thank you because our testimony shall be this place is too small for us, give us a place to dwell because we shall say who has begotten all these for us ( twins, triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets), our enemies and mockers shall bow their faces to the earth and lick up the dust of our feet, thank you because we shall not be ashamed because we have waited and still waiting on you, thank you because we know that we shall be fruitful, multiply and bring forth abundantly in the earth, thank you because the manifestation starts from now, thank you because you have said AMEN to our prayers. In Jesus name we have given thanks.

Good morning fruitful mothers and enjoy you day.

Amen to the prayers. And so shall it be for all of us. God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2016
Who did it?Jesus oh my God waoh!congratulations Sugah,welcome baby Ayomide.May the birth of baby Ayomide usher more good things into your home.
@Blessedmum and other september maamas the Lord will make it easy for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:47am On Aug 24, 2016
@fpeter, thank you for remembering me in your prayer and i also pray that the KING OF KING will visit yor sooner than you think in Jesus name, Amen.

@Omoyeni3601, the Lord never sleeps nor slumbers. your miracle is on the way.

@Sugah, Once again congratulations on the arrival of you lo.

@Redeemed, Amen and amen to your prayers.

@all, our God is going to change our destiny because that is what he knows how to do best and we all will call him Miracle worker for him will do that which no man including us expect from him.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2016
The Prayer of Jabez
1Chro 4:9-10

Now Jabez was more honorable than his brothers, and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, “Because I bore him in pain.” And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, “Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!” So God granted him what he requested.

This is my prayer for you today. Amen!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2016
@sugar congratulations ma'am, may he be a source of joy to your family.
Ayo akari gbogbo wa oooo,Amin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twinmummy2: 9:58am On Aug 24, 2016
congratulation sugar may he bring joy, happiness and favour to your family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2016
@sugah, congratulations
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
Mama's , I am feeling so sad , weak and tired .

You're never alone my dear. I was depressed too yesterday, I felt like crying, i was just so tired of everything.
What i did to get out of it was to call my Spiritual coordinator, he prayed with me, I got home and played the
CD that was given to me by a Minister in my church. I encourage you to get the CD too, it is called "HEALING
SPRINGS" It is by RCCG. I have been listening to it daily, I also watched messages on DOVE TV and that lifted
my spirits. I pray for you my sister that God will meet you at the very point of your need and restore your joy.

P.S- If you are in Lagos please endeavor to attend the September Holy Ghost Service of RCCG, it is for fruitfulness
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AffordableAutos: 10:39am On Aug 24, 2016
Morning ladies beautiful thread here.. For yur wide range of longrich healthcare products plz contact me on 07069784728..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2016
@Sugah, congrats on the birth of your newborn. He shall continuously be a source of joy to your family.
@Omoyeni, dont give up on God as he hasnt given up on you, he is still in the miracle of giving out babies. Please remove all form of fear because God will bless u soon when u least expect it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.