Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401087 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2016
Mothers , thanks to you all , God has not forgotten us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2016
Congratulations sugar, God bless ur baby.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 11:33am On Aug 24, 2016
Congratulations @Sugah on the arrival of your bundle of joy. May he open more doors for you and ur dh.

I know i'll feel that joy someday smiley

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Child260(f): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
@sugah congratulations on the birth of ur baby. Many his coming bring more blessing to ur family in jesus name.

@4realwoman how are u sis,it been a while.
May God grant us our request soonest.

Greetings to all mamas in the house.

Baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
@Sugah congrats on the birth of your child. I thank God for your bundle of joy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Congrats Sugah. Your child will always be a blessing and source of Joy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Abeg mamas o, has anyone used DIM supplements and what was your experience?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
Can somebody tell me the reason its not good to do fertility massage on periods , any spectacular reason

hello dear, it can make you bleed continuously like Fruitfulray said especially if it is the massage with castor oil, for some people it doesn't have any effect but it is better to err on the side of caution.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
mumigrace:
Congratulations @Sugah on the arrival of your bundle of joy. May he open more doors for you and ur dh.

I know i'll feel that joy someday smiley

Sure

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
Congrats Sugah, you joy will continue to increase, Ayomide has marked the beginning of greater blessings to come.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bidemibunmi: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
@ Sugah. my instructor.
Congrats. may he always be your source of happiness. He will open doors for others to come to the world without delay. you will not cry over him. anywhere they mention his name, it shall be for good. you and your husband will not lack.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adelolo: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
@ Sugah.
Congratulations.May God continue to shine on your family. he will be your source of joy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Congrats Sugah!
God will protect n watch him all d days of his life
I pray to God for divine provision for u n ur Dh in Jesus name
Amen
Ire Na akari gbogbo wa

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
sugah:

Thanks dear! Amen.

May the miracle worker who blessed dh and I when we least expected, continue to bless every ATC momma In Jesus name. We shall all experience the joy of motherhood.

Amen
Congratulations. Just the way Jesus increased in wisdom n stature and in favour with men and God . Luke 2.59.i wish for baby.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Child260:

Amen sis and wish you same o. i just say make i rest small for the thread and enter peeping mode small o grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumkachi: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Blessed and favoured mamas! I hail o! please is it safe to take flaxseed oil supplements(mason natural omega 3-6-9) during luteal phase? Please don't jump and pass o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ademide02: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Sugar,Congratulations dear! May God make him a source of joy all the days of his life.Am so so excited.Thank you for all your contributions on this thread, We love you ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
@sugar congratulations may he grow in wisdom grace and divine health.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glurssymum: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hi able mamas. Just discovered this forum and was very excited. Kindly advice: DH recently went for semen analysis and the result from two different labs says 0 million sperm count, 0% motility, 0% active, 0% sluggish infact everything was captured as zero. Please i am depressed what can be the solution to this as the doctor we met says he has no single sperm. How is it possible that a man has no sperm in his semen?
Please help a sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
rhukkie:

Thank you so much for the prompt response
You're welcome.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Glurssymum:
Hi able mamas. Just discovered this forum and was very excited. Kindly advice: DH recently went for semen analysis and the result from two different labs says 0 million sperm count, 0% motility, 0% active, 0% sluggish infact everything was captured as zero. Please i am depressed what can be the solution to this as the doctor we met says he has no single sperm. How is it possible that a man has no sperm in his semen?
Please help a sister.

Hi Dear, you're welcome to the thread. may your stay be fruitful and short. Sorry you're going through this, I pray the good Lord surprises you soon. Zero everything as you put it is not the end of the world. He should see a Urologist that will conduct further testing to determine what could be holding the sperm back. It could be an atrophy (blockage) or Varicocele or whatever but do know that there is always a way out. Finding out the root cause will help you determine a solution, if its something that will require surgery or what drugs, antibiotics and/or supplements can help out with.

At the worst cases of Zero counts, IVF with ICSI and TESE can be done where they use a fine needle to go into the scrotal sac of the man to extract sper.m from the production source because most times at least a couple of sperm can be found there. This option is for couples who are bent on having their own Biological Kids. There are options of fathering with Donor Eggs, Donor Spe.rm and even adoption but I won't even go into this controversial and touchy zones.

Its human nature to be sad, cry and be depressed, cry small if it will make you feel better but don't over cry like you have no hope. But in all of this God has the final say if you believe in God or He who holds the Higher Power in whatever Religion you practice and if you're an atheist then the best Dr. / Medical Art you can find it is. So do all you can and pray all you can or just Do all you can. You ain't hopeless, so don't be depressed, depression won't help a thing rather it will spoil things. You need to be strong for your husband. If you're depressed, imagine how he will be feeling. He needs your support.

We're always here for you to support and comfort you whatever your TTC journey is. You have a kind e-family here, you're not alone. Kisses and Hugs Sis. Do take good care of yourself and your Hubby.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
mumkachi:
Blessed and favoured mamas! I hail o! please is it safe to take flaxseed oil supplements(mason natural omega 3-6-9) during luteal phase? Please don't jump and pass o!
Omega 3,6,9 is safe all through the cycle including the Luteal Phase. What you should watch out for is if it has Evening Primrose Oil. Some brands of Omega 3,6,9 have Evening Primrose Oil as part of the ingredient. Even though I think its a minimal amount, I wouldn't personally take any thing containing Evening Primrose Oil after ovulation because it causes Uterine Contractions and can disturb implantation and pregnancy.

Hope this helps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kirusky4life(f): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
sugah:

Thanks dear! Amen.

May the miracle worker who blessed dh and I when we least expected, continue to bless every ATC momma In Jesus name. We shall all experience the joy of motherhood.
@Sugah. congratulations sweetheart.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Where do I start dis from.I have no one to talk to and it feels like God has refused to hear my cries.

After a week of vomiting and stooling only water every second with very painful stomach pains that I wldnt wish on my enemy.I was rushed to the clinic...diagnosed of ULCER.to say I was shocked is an understatement.I never imagined I would have it.

Why I'm so sad is because too much fasting led to it.d nite the pain started I had just broken my fast.I weep so much as I type this,fasting and prayer has always been the only weapon that I have ever known to solve every problem or so i think....
Whenever something bothers me I fast and pray.

I have fasted and prayed a lot for God to bless me with a child but instead I had ulcer.the pain is so unbearable at nite....It all just makes me so sad and i feel betrayed.

Despite my fasting and prayers I suffer a lot,it's hard to feed dat I don't feel hunger anymore ,I have only one slippers,all my clothes are worn out,when I go out I have to walk some miles home because of transport fare.and the most painful of it all no child almost 5 years of ttc.despite that fact, i dont even have moni to treat the problems causing my infertility.then now another illness which is eating the little moni hubby kept.I rily pity hubby.he's trying so hard for us and nothing is just not working.just yesterday he had a little accident with his boss car and hit the bumper of the car in front of him and d owner refused to hear our pleas.he said dh must repair his car.

Hmm,I'm tired of everything,where do we get 30k from to repair car when we can barely feed.ha ! I'm trying hard not to say words that I don't know if it will offend God,but God I tot they said you r merciful,why is ur mercy far from me.I just want to sleep and not wake up sometimes.I don't understand my purpose.

Please my sisters what do I do,I'm confused,depressed and I feel like there is no helper
Please sisters I need help.I'm at the edge and I'm slipping off

Its too hard surviving like this and to commit suicide na sin.
Pls sisters what do I do.
The only thing that can console me right now is a bfp.I feel so worthless

Yes my sisters.I never tot I would do this but I need your help.if u can't help me for money for food
.Pls I beg you help me to get pregnant.that wld be my greatest joy.to feel a baby growing in my womb.
I've never done hsg because I've never been able to save for it.

I was diagnosed of pcos in march when I was rushed to the clinic for stomach pain.I have leaking boobs.no moni to treat it.
They said God is the ultimate healer.I still keep calling on him for help and I await it every single day.

Many things to do that I feel that if I try them I will become pregnant.or maybe it's not my time yet,but when will my time be?

I'm tired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
My darling sister, I feel ur pain and I know it is well. Your miracle is closer than you know and the devil is doing all he can to discourage you, according to the scripture...cast not away your confidence, because it has great reward.

Cry if you feel like, but you know what, through the tears, say thank you Jesus. For the fact that you are alive, your hubby still loves you. God is not done with you. Please don't say any negative thing, praise the Lord and declare who you are in Christ.

I went through your post and saw that your period is now normal, did you do that for yourself? No, so for that, know your fasting and prayers is not in vain.

For now, don't fast, eat well, praise more, study the bible and declare who you are.

Fellow sisters, is there anyway we can assist her, I know we are all spending so much, but even if its 1k each, that can go a long way. God bless you all.

ayashow:
Where do I start dis from.I have no one to talk to and it feels like God has refused to hear my cries.

After a week of vomiting and stooling only water every second with very painful stomach pains that I wldnt wish on my enemy.I was rushed to the clinic...diagnosed of ULCER.to say I was shocked is an understatement.I never imagined I would have it.

I'm tired.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
ayashow:

Why I'm so sad is because too much fasting led to it.d nite the pain started I had just broken my fast.I weep so much as I type this,fasting and prayer has always been the only weapon that I have ever known to solve every problem or so i think....
Whenever something bothers me I fast and pray.

I have fasted and prayed a lot for God to bless me with a child but instead I had ulcer.the pain is so unbearable at nite....It all just makes me so sad and i feel betrayed.

Despite my fasting and prayers I suffer a lot,it's hard to feed dat I don't feel hunger anymore ,I have only one slippers,all my clothes are worn out,when I go out I have to walk some miles home because of transport fare.and the most painful of it all no child almost 5 years of ttc.despite that fact, i dont even have moni to treat the problems causing my infertility.then now another illness which is eating the little moni hubby kept.I rily pity hubby.he's trying so hard for us and nothing is just not working.just yesterday he had a little accident with his boss car and hit the bumper of the car in front of him and d owner refused to hear our pleas.he said dh must repair his car.

Hmm,I'm tired of everything,where do we get 30k from to repair car when we can barely feed.ha ! I'm trying hard not to say words that I don't know if it will offend God,but God I tot they said you r merciful,why is ur mercy far from me.I just want to sleep and not wake up sometimes.I don't understand my purpose.

Please my sisters what do I do,I'm confused,depressed and I feel like there is no helper
Please sisters I need help.I'm at the edge and I'm slipping off

Its too hard surviving like this and to commit suicide na sin.
Pls sisters what do I do.
The only thing that can console me right now is a bfp.I feel so worthless

Yes my sisters.I never tot I would do this but I need your help.if u can't help me for money for food
.Pls I beg you help me to get pregnant.that wld be my greatest joy.to feel a baby growing in my womb.
I've never done hsg because I've never been able to save for it.

I was diagnosed of pcos in march when I was rushed to the clinic for stomach pain.I have leaking boobs.no moni to treat it.
They said God is the ultimate healer.I still keep calling on him for help and I await it every single day.

Many things to do that I feel that if I try them I will become pregnant.or maybe it's not my time yet,but when will my time be?

I'm tired.
. Hello it's unfortunate u are going through so much. As I always say on this thread no matter how bad u think ure situation is there is always someone out there who is definitely having it worse off. Over d years I've come to learn that d Christian walk is not a bed of roses and but eventually we will definitely come out victorious.PLEASE READ JOB CHAPTER ONE I KNOW IT WON'T BE EASY BUT PRACTISE WHAT JOB DID IN CHAPTER 20. I AM SURE URE CASE IS NOT AS BAD AS THAT OF JOB. MORE IMPORTANTLY WHERE ARE U BASED AND HOW CAN ONE SEND SOMETHING ACROSS. REMEMBER: MANY ARE THE AFFLICTIONS OF THE RIGHTEOUS BUT THE LORD DELIVERETH HIM FROM THEM ALL. IT IS WELL. LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM U .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
Congratulations to you Sugah and your family. God bless your little one. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
@Ayashow pls where is ur location?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bibeetee: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
@Ayashow, pls don't loose hope. With every pain comes relief. Joy comes in d morning . Pls don't stop believing in God. I understand u perfectly cos I av bn there, BT no matter wat happens on D's journey we cannot afford to loose faith. All things good will come. We love u kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Darlynn(f): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hi everybody!!! I'm new here, actually I've been a member but deactivated my account. I must commend all the contributors to this thread(yes i read it all), you all have been fantastic and May God bless you all.
I'm TTC for 15months. I've done all the tests..hormone profile,HSG(this one was painfulllllllll) and follicular tracking. Good news is that all is well. But SA for DH showed azoospermia(0 sperm cell). He did it twice with same result. Then further investigative showed testicular torsion. I've researched online and i know we'd have to do TESE and then proceed to IVF thats why I'm here. Anybody here with any information that concerning this? I'd really appreciate. Also is there another besides ivf?

May God help us all to achieve BFPs, Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Good evening MAmas,I followed u all 4 a year now.just to inform you that I here with you ..but I must port to preggs soon.love u all....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.