Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,134 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419112 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum17: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
sanrima:
These are things that God will never do:
He will never lie
He will never disappoint
He will never fail
He will never sleep nor slumber
He will never get weak or tired
He will never be taken unawares
He will never be conquered
He will never die
He will never speak carelessly
He will never lose His patience
He will never be deceived
He will never cheat you
He will never speak and not fulfill
He will never lust after material things
He will never fornicate
He will never make mistakes
He will never leave you comfortless
He will never be late or too early
He will never be insincere
He will never be unrighteous
He will never be greedy
He will never be sick
He will never be replaced by another God
He will never stop loving you.
Good morning and happy Sunday to you all

He will never say a word and it will not come to pass.
Therefore, I am glad to say that God is using His word to perfect all that concerns me including TTC. I believe this month will be the end of this journey in my life and your life.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum17: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
sanrima:
These are things that God will never do:
He will never lie
He will never disappoint
He will never fail
He will never sleep nor slumber
He will never get weak or tired
He will never be taken unawares
He will never be conquered
He will never die
He will never speak carelessly
He will never lose His patience
He will never be deceived
He will never cheat you
He will never speak and not fulfill
He will never lust after material things
He will never fornicate
He will never make mistakes
He will never leave you comfortless
He will never be late or too early
He will never be insincere
He will never be unrighteous
He will never be greedy
He will never be sick
He will never be replaced by another God
He will never stop loving you.
Good morning and happy Sunday to you all

He will never say a word that will not come to pass.
Therefore, I am glad to say that God is using His word to perfect all that concerns me including TTC. I believe this month will be the end of this journey in my life and your life.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum17: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
fruitfulhome:
Hallelujah everybody!!! God Almighty has decided to wipe away my tears and take away my shame and reproach. I am pregnant!!!! just like that!

God who did it for me is there at your door step. He has dropped your blessing

The highest praiseeeeeeeee the Lord, alleluia.
Congrats dearie, wish smooth journey.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
Good day my people, am glad some mummies are interested in the prayer and I pray that God infinite mercy wil locate each and everyone of us. Amen

Pls for those interested let bring suggestions on how it should be done we have few days to october... i
I will suggest 12midnight because of those going to work and we pray for minimum of 30mins. The Bible says 'when prayer fails, try praise' so it means prayer and praise work together, if we can do it for 1hr ( praise him for 30mins and pray for another 30mins). Please let's discuss about it

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 8:00am On Sep 16, 2016
Goodmorning ma, pls reply your mails.

mumihaja:
in stock
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2016
@fruitful home, congratulations Sis.happy for u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2016
blessingmama:
@flakeey Ok dear, I'm just hanging here waiting for God to answer my call

God has already answered your call...it will soon manifest. i believe

my babygirl is already 3 months
a precious gift from God, after waiting for 5years.

it may tarry but it will surely happen
have a nice day

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2016
Fruitfulmum17:

He will never say a word and it will not come to pass.
Amen in my life too!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kittana: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2016
Hi Sugah. Please d'you think the procedure you shared for controlling bacterial load, will work for a moderate growth of staph aureus? Or will it be too aggressive an approach? Even though I managed to conceive with it, I can't seem to get the fact that I might still have it, off my mind. Of cos, I hope to commence any kind of serious treatment after offloading. Besides, Idk if the staph and candida will affect LO inside belle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mactressy: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2016
thanks all for the info am new here and also ttc. we need some advise on what DH AND DW will take to boost our chances of conceiving.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Child260(f): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2016
mactressy:
thanks all for the info am new here and also ttc. we need some advise on what DH AND DW will take to boost our chances of conceiving.

Welcome @mactressy. May your stay be short and Fruitful.
Stayy blessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
Welcome dear, may your stay be short and fruitful...

mactressy:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumkachi: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Many thanks @DrGil. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DrGil(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
mumkachi:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DrGil(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
mumkachi:

@mumkachi, happy it helped you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
Kittana:
Hi Sugah. Please d'you think the procedure you shared for controlling bacterial load, will work for a moderate growth of staph aureus? Or will it be too aggressive an approach? Even though I managed to conceive with it, I can't seem to get the fact that I might still have it, off my mind. Of cos, I hope to commence any kind of serious treatment after offloading. Besides, Idk if the staph and candida will affect LO inside belle.
It might be a tad too much for staph. Better too much than too little, hey?
I got a modified prescription when I got preggers, it was just the azithromycin for some days for some weeks in the early days.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kittana: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
sugah:

It might be a tad too much for staph. Better too much than too little, hey?
I got a modified prescription when I got preggers, it was just the azithromycin for some days for some weeks in the early days.

Ok thanks. I've heard about that azithromycin in pregnancy too. My next ANC appointment is on monday and hopefully will be with an actual doctor, with whom I can discuss my symptoms. Don't think I can stand another nurse arguing with me that I couldn't have had it and conceived, even though I showed her my HVS report. Buh if the doc doesn't take me seriously either, I might have to do a lil self-medicating oo. The amount of discharge I'm having is worrisome.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Kittana:

Ok thanks. I've heard about that azithromycin in pregnancy too. My next ANC appointment is on monday and hopefully will be with an actual doctor, with whom I can discuss my symptoms. Don't think I can stand another nurse arguing with me that I couldn't have had it and conceived, even though I showed her my HVS report. Buh if the doc doesn't take me seriously either, I might have to do a lil self-medicating oo. The amount of discharge I'm having is worrisome.
You should know discharge in pregnancy is very normal. As long as it doesn't itch or smell.
I took the drugs before I got to 8weeks...if I were you I would not self medicate on antibiotics..... aren't you past 8weeks already?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kittana: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2016
sugah:

You should know discharge in pregnancy is very normal. As long as it doesn't itch or smell.
I took the drugs before I got to 8weeks...if I were you I would not self medicate on antibiotics..... aren't you past 8weeks already?

Ye, I know a little discharge is normal, but sure enough it has increased and it does stankk with more clumps. Yuk. I'll be 20weeks on monday.

Sorry to other mamas, as it seems we're hijacking the thread.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2016
mactressy:
welcome mama,may ur stay here be short and fruitful.... pls meet a good gyno for proper investigation b4 u start treatment... but you just start prenatals ...u are just next 4 a miracle...Baby dust to u...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2016
@Sugar ,I just finished finished your antibiotics protocol ..I had to do all my best to make sure Dh took it too...the first thing I notice was that my severe back pains disappear the first day I took 4 tabs of Azithromacin..we finished on Tuesday and I want to encouraged mamas here to take it..infections and bacteria to just be dominate during test.. secondly I am fighting PCOS now so if u HV another Combo just flash for me ooo..thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2016
Kittana:

Hi dear, please dont self-medicate especially now that u're preggy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Feeling so down today! cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
Janix2 , why? wetin happen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Child260(f): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
Janix2:
Feeling so down today! cry

Don't be, God is in control.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
frankdoho:
@Sugar ,I just finished finished your antibiotics protocol ..I had to do all my best to make sure Dh took it too...the first thing I notice was that my severe back pains disappear the first day I took 4 tabs of Azithromacin..we finished on Tuesday and I want to encouraged mamas here to take it..infections and bacteria to just be dominate during test.. secondly I am fighting PCOS now so if u HV another Combo just flash for me ooo..thanks
Wow! Congrats @bolded comment.
For pcos, depending on the severity of it, a lot of different combinations have worked for people . But you would need to work with your doctor if you decide to follow certain routes.
Id list d ones I remember, and the one that worked for me.
Clomid+ metformin + HCG shot
Omega 3,6,dws9
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
frankdoho:
Wow! Congrats @bolded comment.
For pcos, depending on the severity of it, a lot of different combinations have worked for people . But you would need to work with your doctor if you decide to follow certain routes.
Id list d ones I remember, and the one that worked for me.
Clomid+ metformin + HCG shot
Omega 3,6,9
Fertilaid+ metformin
Inositol + metformin +vit b6(worked for me)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
@Thanks my mama,I am on metformin ,but my doctor says I need hsg b4 clomid ...I did it before I travelled ,I will get the result on monday...but I will start this combo ASAP...it shall end praise.ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ayauche:

Pweetymii: Sis its been a while, hope u are good.

My sis,thanks for checking up on me,i am good oh.It's just that Ms has been holding me.@Loisemm,here is my WIDD...

Got ya maamas.I know for sure i wud announce my Bfp soon and my WIDD.
So,what i miss?
A big congrats to all the maamas that got their Bfp's @claudia50 and Fruitfulhome,wishing u a h&h 9 months.
Newbies una welcome to our fruitful and loving family wishing u a short and productive stay..
I miss my family here...hope u all are doing good?Let's keep hope alive,we wud surely testify...
Thank you to all maamas that have been keeping the thread alive,a happy weekend all.
Keep confessing fruitfulness to your body...
#confessionbringsconception#

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kittana: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
favouredestiny:

Hi dear, please dont self-medicate especially now that u're preggy.

Ohkay, thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kittana: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
frankdoho:
@Thanks my mama,I am on metformin ,but my doctor says I need hsg b4 clomid ...I did it before I travelled ,I will get the result on monday...but I will start this combo ASAP...it shall end praise.ooo

For PCOS, what worked for me was metformin, bromocriptine, vitamin e and letrozole. Found out reaaaally late that I wasn't a good candidate for clomid...as a lot of people aren't, but haven't realized yet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
pweetymii:

My sis,thanks for checking up on me,i am good oh.It's just that Ms has been holding me.@Loisemm,here is my WIDD...

... ...
Keep confessing fruitfulness to your body...
#confessionbringsconception#

Pweetymii ooo oooo grin
Kontinue. Amin for you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.