Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398451 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:14am On Sep 18, 2016
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLE MINISTRIES
70 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER PROGRAMME 2016
PRAYERS THAT BRING DOMINION FAVOUR & DIVINE ACCELERATION.
DR. D. K. OLUKOYA
Section 5 Day 2 ( 18-09-2016)
FROM INSULT TO RESULT
Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 2
Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 42 Isaiah 30: 9- 50:7)
Confession: Mum 23-19 God is not a man, that he should lie, neither the son of man, that he should repeat: hath he said , and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make good?
Devotional songs (pages 11-14)
Praise Worship
Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving(page 15&16)

Prayer points
* My pending miracles, manifest, in the name of Jesus
*The way of this year shall not conquer me, in the name of Jesus.
*Works of yhe hands of the enemies, eat them up, in the name of Jesus.
*Handwriting of poverty, be wiped off from my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
*Hidden darkness, come out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
* Thou power of God, move me forward, in the name of Jesus.
* Dark strangers, come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus.
* Every satanic basket, be roasted , in the name of Jesus.
* You, Pharaoh in my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
* Every leviathan power, realise my destiny, in the name did Jesus.
* Every luggage of Satan, die, in the name Jesus.
* Yoke-breaking power, fell upon me, in the name of Jesus.
*Fire of God, pursue my pursuers, in the name of Jesus.
* Power to discover my destiny, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
* Winds of infirmity, vanish, in the name of Jesus.
*My prosperity, locate me, in the name of Jesus.
* Every stronghold of backwardness, die, in the name of Jesus.
*Power of God, fight for me, in the name of Jesus
*Every clock of darkness regulating my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
* Every witchcraft attack against my star, die, in the name of Jesus.
* Gardens of darkness, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Child260(f): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2016
4realwoman:
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLE MINISTRIES
70 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER PROGRAMME 2016
PRAYERS THAT BRING DOMINION FAVOUR & DIVINE ACCELERATION.
DR. D. K. OLUKOYA
Section 5 Day 2 ( 18-09-2016)
FROM INSULT TO RESULT
Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 2
Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 42 Isaiah 30: 9- 50:7)
Confession: Mum 23-19 God is not a man, that he should lie, neither the son of man, that he should repeat: hath he said , and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make good?
Devotional songs (pages 11-14)
Praise Worship
Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving(page 15&16)

Prayer points
* My pending miracles, manifest, in the name of Jesus
*The way of this year shall not conquer me, in the name of Jesus.
*Works of yhe hands of the enemies, eat them up, in the name of Jesus.
*Handwriting of poverty, be wiped off from my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
*Hidden darkness, come out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
* Thou power of God, move me forward, in the name of Jesus.
* Dark strangers, come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus.
* Every satanic basket, be roasted , in the name of Jesus.
* You, Pharaoh in my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
* Every leviathan power, realise my destiny, in the name did Jesus.
* Every luggage of Satan, die, in the name Jesus.
* Yoke-breaking power, fell upon me, in the name of Jesus.
*Fire of God, pursue my pursuers, in the name of Jesus.
* Power to discover my destiny, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
* Winds of infirmity, vanish, in the name of Jesus.
*My prosperity, locate me, in the name of Jesus.
* Every stronghold of backwardness, die, in the name of Jesus.
*Power of God, fight for me, in the name of Jesus
*Every clock of darkness regulating my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
* Every witchcraft attack against my star, die, in the name of Jesus.
* Gardens of darkness, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

Our prayers shall be answered in jesus name. Our insult shall turn to result IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Good day mamas. Just a word of encouragement for me & you. I pray for more strength, grace and manifestation of answered prayers on this precious thread. I pray that we all who have gone into peeping mode, come back with testimonies and joy of bfps/WIDD.

Psalms 40 verse 1-5

1 I waited patiently for the Lord and He inclined unto me and heard my cry.

2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

3 And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God; many shall see it and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

4 Blessed is the man that maketh the Lord his trust, and respected not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

5 Many Oh Lord are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin cheesy pweetymii that MS go soon hook u for real in Jesus name.
Happy Sunday to all mamas.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
Kittana:

For PCOS, what worked for me was metformin, bromocriptine, vitamin e and letrozole. Found out reaaaally late that I wasn't a good candidate for clomid...as a lot of people aren't, but haven't realized yet.
Thank you mama ,God bless....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hi, pls how much is metformin?

Kittana:

For PCOS, what worked for me was metformin, bromocriptine, vitamin e and letrozole. Found out reaaaally late that I wasn't a good candidate for clomid...as a lot of people aren't, but haven't realized yet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kittana: 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
momoftheyear16:
Hi, pls how much is metformin?

Usually, pharmacies won't go beyond N100 a sachet/card. But I bought the pack from a wholesale distributor at N500 for 12 cards.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ithope2: 6:18am On Sep 19, 2016
@Kittana please how much is letrozole? and what brand did you buy?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 6:19am On Sep 19, 2016
This is the day the lord has made,
I will rejoice and be glad in it ,
yayyyyy it's my birthday,
wish me a happy birthday mama's

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 19, 2016
@ omoyeni, sis, happy birthday 2 u, many more yrs shall u see wit ur chhildren surrounding ur table. Its ur day, have fun. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 19, 2016
@ omoyeni, sis, happy birthday 2 u, many more yrs shall u see wit ur children surrounding ur table. Its ur day, have fun. Cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
HBD LLNP!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2016
Omoyeni3601 , a very happy birthday to you! May God graciously grant you your heart desires. I'm glad to hear you sound this positive. Wey our own cake? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2016
Happy birthday dearie... wish you only the best, Gods favour and protection. My this time next year, you will be celebrating with your LO'S' in Jesus name...

Omoyeni3601:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2016
Loisemm:

Pweetymii ooo oooo grin
Kontinue. Amin for you.

Ayauche:
grin cheesy pweetymii that MS go soon hook u for real in Jesus name.
Happy Sunday to all mamas.

Aha haba,is joke i dey oh,pesin cannot joke with u people again?I want a ms free preggy oh as a swaggalicious maama.

@Omoyeni3601,happy birthday to you dear sis.May the God of Amen answer your prayers and grant you your heart desires speedily in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by globuscure: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2016
Please contact GlobusCure Healthcare Consultant for your infertile issues. We have treated many Nigerian and other patients for fertility issues.
Email : enquiry@globuscure.com
Whatsapp: +917798132470
Awaiting your response.

Regards,
Dr Khan
Globuscure Healthcare
India

Arlington:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this for women who are still waiting for a child, who have tried for a long time, have suffered miscarriages, still births  and  are trying to find alternative ways of having a child.

In our culture it is really difficult to talk about this as people are ashamed or don't know who to trust  and are just generally confused. I have suffered 2 miscarriages and i am still on this journey i believe that i will  smileybe a mother some day.

We believe in Nigeria after 2 years  and no child you have major issues especially from your village but i know that is not always true.

So please come in let us support one another we can pray together, share ideas  seek advice and get advice  and travel this road together dont suffer in silence don't cry alone anymore let us help each other, until the day we carry our bundle of joy.
(My own bundle of joy was born December 2010 nothing is impossible with God)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2016
Omoyeni3601:

Happy birthday, you shall fulfill destiny.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kittana: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
ithope2:
@Kittana please how much is letrozole? and what brand did you buy?

This beneath, I got at N1800 (I did not miss a zero).

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ithope2: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thank you so much. God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ithope2: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NIFES(f): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hello to everybody in the house.
Please I crave all your indulgence to asking this question;
I have been following this thread silently since last December after I lost the second of my boy/girl twins at 2 months old due to chromosomal abnormality. The first twin (boy) was born sleeping also suspected to have been affected with the same issue.
Now trying to conceive again but can't help but be worried over the past traumatic experience with the twins.
A few of my numerous questions now are ;
(1) If there is any preventive measure that can be taken against a re-occurrence (Note: I have been taken Folic Acid as advised for preconception) ?
(2) If there is any test that I need to undergo to check my overall health (especially egg health) state to concieve
Suggestions are most welcome please and if this is the wrong thread to post this question, kindly redirect me please.
Please help a worried soul.
Thank you all and God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
hello people.what if I told you I've been reading from page 1-116 just to keep up with everybody.its so amazing how much we women can achieve by being supportive of one another.wheew! this is a power house I must say.ive read of miracle stories of how God stepped into situations and the rest was history.i hope to form a bond also here.its so much easier when u can express yourself with fellow women who are also going through similar issues with you....thanks everyone. now to my story.id be 7months in my marriage in 2 days and I haven't conceived yet.i and DH dated for almost 4 years and during that time I used postinor2 contraceptive quite a number of times.not for once during our courtship did I get preggers.fast forward to now.few months ago I noticed some slight changes in my vagina.i realised there was a terrible odour during and after sex(strong fishy smell) so I went to the doctor and he diagnosed that I had PID(even tho Base on google,the symptoms I had where those of BV...bacteria vaginosis).test results came out and he didn't even inteprete it to me.he just wrote some antibiotics for me to use and also wrote for my hubby too.we started 3 days ago and we still on it .believe me i've been getting stares from people.the hurtful truth is that our society places so much pressure on women.everyone is looking at my tummy and asking questions like it's my fault I'm not pregnant yet......please I'd lik to know if there's a chance that I would be able to conceive after treating this PID(ive heard gory details of its effects on the uterus)..everyone around me is getting preggers.fast and giving birth.so u would understand that I am very depressed at this point.....experienced people in tg house an doctors,your views will be highly appreciated as Google isn't helping matters at all.thanks......baby dust to all expectant mothers.muah!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Child260(f): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
Omoyeni3601:

Happy birthday. Many more years ahead,enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
@Omoyeni3601, Happy birthday wish you all the very best in life.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by j4joy(f): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thanks a lot. I appreciate ur response. Have a stress-free pregnancy.

Kittana:

Usually, pharmacies won't go beyond N100 a sachet/card. But I bought the pack from a wholesale distributor at N500 for 12 cards.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
@mztubsy, welcome to the group and I pray your stay should be short (Amen). Please use your prescription religiously and ensure that u and dh do not bd ( unprotected) while on it so u dnt keep transferring it to each other.Pelvic Inflamatory Disease is quite scary I agree though I will tell u that people have conceived after a battle with Pid. It actually depend on how long u have had it and how much damage it has caused. So relax and take your drugs then try for like 2-3 cycles and if nothing happens ( even though I pray u get preg b4 then) then u can go for hsg to check your tubes then u know what other step to take from there. Note that Pid reduce fertility in some cases but that doesn't mean pregnancy won't happen. I have seen mamas get preg here with Pid. Wishing u the best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
@ omoyeni360, happy birthday to you, greater and bigger you I pray in Jesus name. Wishing you a glorious and fruitful years ahead.

@newbies, you are welcome to this wonderful e-family, may your stay be short and fruitful. As regards your questions, sabi mamas will respond when they come online, just hold on a bit because the house has been so silent for a while.
The good lord will grant our heart desires speedily in Jesus name.

@all, and let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint "in putting in our little efforts", for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint. SHALOM!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
NIFES:
Hello to everybody in the house.
Please I crave all your indulgence to asking this question;
I have been following this thread silently since last December after I lost the second of my boy/girl twins at 2 months old due to chromosomal abnormality. The first twin (boy) was born sleeping also suspected to have been affected with the same issue.
Now trying to conceive again but can't help but be worried over the past traumatic experience with the twins.
A few of my numerous questions now are ;
(1) If there is any preventive measure that can be taken against a re-occurrence (Note: I have been taken Folic Acid as advised for preconception) ?
(2) If there is any test that I need to undergo to check my overall health (especially egg health) state to concieve
Suggestions are most welcome please and if this is the wrong thread to post this question, kindly redirect me please.
Please help a worried soul.
Thank you all and God bless.
Mama you're welcome to this thread,may ur stay be short n Fruitful.... firstly ,were you tested with with the retain product of ur miscarriage to know that you HV chromosome abnormalities... if so ,then relax becos such cases happens once in women,but if you were not tested then you HV to lock up all lopholes to avoid another miscarriage...I encouraged you to run homornal Assay in a good lab to rule out imbalance like,FSH,progesterone ,thyroid,steroid,blood clothing, etc,these are the causes of miscarriage in women,Also discuss with ur doctor about cerlage incase you HV Incompetent Cervix.... for Healthy Egg mamas here take ovaboost,ovacare,vitE,coQ10 Bees,n HV good result...other sabi mamas will add advice to u...just hold on you might be next on line for a miracle...baby dust to you....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
suremum:
@mztubsy, welcome to the group and I pray your stay should be short (Amen). Please use your prescription religiously and ensure that u and dh do not bd ( unprotected) while on it so u dnt keep transferring it to each other.Pelvic Inflamatory Disease is quite scary I agree though I will tell u that people have conceived after a battle with Pid. It actually depend on how long u have had it and how much damage it has caused. So relax and take your drugs then try for like 2-3 cycles and if nothing happens ( even though I pray u get preg b4 then) then u can go for hsg to check your tubes then u know what other step to take from there. Note that Pid reduce fertility in some cases but that doesn't mean pregnancy won't happen. I have seen mamas get preg here with Pid. Wishing u the best.
@suremum,thanks a whole lot.i must confess I feel a whole lot better.yea we were told not to bd throughout the period of using ur meds(DH is on heat...lolz.was getting to him at first,but he's come around now).it's our 4th day tho,sp 3 more days to go year! cnt wait to get rid of this PID ish.i believe that all things worketh together for those that love God so this is just a trivial thing.sprinkling baby dust everywhere dollz.we shall come back to give testimonies.amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
@Omoyeni3601,hapi Birthdays to you Mama,you shall celebrate next yr with ur twins IJN...hi hi hi Hurray..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
j4joy:
Has anyone used dollyham's advanced fibroid shrinking kit? I learnt it is US product. Please I will like to know the manufacturer of this product. Thank you.

this issue has been thoroughly discussed, the general consensus is that its fake, doesnt work...
i think the guifei bai, castor oil, and chineses tea xi mio or so are recommended, dont worry, more knowledgable mamas would chime in soon

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.