Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398392 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
hello beuriful mamas, i blv my testimony is loading, ist hurdle has been ovecome by His grace, {tubes now open}
so dh insisted i track this cycle, usually my cycle lentgh is 29/31 days, so i went on cd 10, twas just 10mm, i intended to go again on cd 12, but ended up not going, so dh and i bd every other day till sat cd 18, today cd 20, he still insisted i go for tvs, as i didnt feel any of my usual ovulation signs, lo and behold a dominant follicle of 20mm x 21mm was observed, with other small small follicles, uterine lining was 22mm, and a moderate free fluid collection in POD [ i hope this is not infection - no smell, no itch, no symtoms], because of the nature of dhs job, he is not around now, but will be back wed cd 22 - of wch am praying seriously that the follicle doesnt rupture b4 then.

so he is saying i shud go for another tvs that wednesday, and if the follicle is still there, we shud do the hcg trigger trigger shot, to force it to reipen within 36hrs, thus we can bd like mad from that wed he wud b back to wkend.
so abuja mamas, pls where can i buy the hcg injection in abuja, should i buy 5000 or 10,000 units?.
i need a good shop where they refrigerate it as prescribed by the manufacturers. also pls recommend suitable brands. would appreciate mamas who got bfp after trigger to also chime in.

also a thought occured to dh: what if it was 2 follicles and the first egg had ruptured already maybe cd 14/15 - thus the fluid in POD?, and this 2nd follicle is just there/has stopped growing, what would b the effect of the hcg in such a scenario?

@fvine and other sabi mamas, pls torchlight this our plan, and advice accordingly

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adewilliam: 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thank God for gift of life He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rhukkie: 1:16am On Sep 20, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine83: 5:04am On Sep 20, 2016
mumihaja:
available

Pls how much is serrapeptase?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 5:35am On Sep 20, 2016
This is my desire, to honor You
Lord with all my heart, I worship You
All I have within me, I give You praise
All that I adore is in You

Lord, I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I’m awake
Lord, have Your way in me!

Thank U Jesus, thank you Lord! because i know that it shall end in praise for me.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 5:51am On Sep 20, 2016
Mama's thank you for the wishes,
Am very happy, God will meet us at the point of our needs grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ithope2: 6:35am On Sep 20, 2016
Are you having fibroid/cyst? Apple cider vinegar(ACV) and organic blackstrap molasses(unsulphured) is your best bet for immediate relieve. You can check previous threads on that or alternative to conceive thread. You can also Google search this two products. To order for apple cider and blackstrap molasses call/watsapp Segun Brown on 07033934416. Baby dust to us all.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 6:52am On Sep 20, 2016
Welcome fruitful mama, may your stay be short... My dear, this whole thing about TTC is just God, you need to believe that you will conceive no matter the report. I urge you to take your drugs, be prayerful and command PID and whatever issue out of your body. People have conceived without womb, so what is PID, for with God, nothing is impossible.

Let your mind be at rest, don't feel depressed or anxious, the stares will be there, the backbiting and what not, you cannot stop it or try to control what people will do, you can only control how you respond. Be free and happy, when anyone ask you where is the baby, say they are coming, don't let anyone make you depressed, don't give them that power. I have been trying for almost two years now and the truth is my joy is contagious.... I even organised the baby shower of a colleague who i got married before her, people keep asking me, whats the issue, and I keep saying nothing, am well and nothing, that was before I went for any test, and to God be the glory, as I went, I am ok. There might have been somethings, but I keep declaring Gods word over my life and my body, and that of DH.

Keep cool sister, it is well and you will bear your children soon. God bless us all...

mztubsy:
hello people.what if I told you I've been reading from page 1-116 just to keep up with everybody.its so amazing how much we women can achieve by being supportive of one another.wheew! this is a power house I must say.ive read of miracle stories of how God stepped into situations and the rest was history.i hope to form a bond also here.its so much easier when u can express yourself with fellow women who are also going through similar issues with you....thanks everyone. now to my story.id be 7months in my marriage in 2 days and I haven't conceived yet.i and DH dated for almost 4 years and during that time I used postinor2 contraceptive quite a number of times.not for once during our courtship did I get preggers.fast forward to now.few months ago I noticed some slight changes in my vagina.i realised there was a terrible odour during and after sex(strong fishy smell) so I went to the doctor and he diagnosed that I had PID(even tho Base on google,the symptoms I had where those of BV...bacteria vaginosis).test results came out and he didn't even inteprete it to me.he just wrote some antibiotics for me to use and also wrote for my hubby too.we started 3 days ago and we still on it .believe me i've been getting stares from people.the hurtful truth is that our society places so much pressure on women.everyone is looking at my tummy and asking questions like it's my fault I'm not pregnant yet......please I'd lik to know if there's a chance that I would be able to conceive after treating this PID(ive heard gory details of its effects on the uterus)..everyone around me is getting preggers.fast and giving birth.so u would understand that I am very depressed at this point.....experienced people in tg house an doctors,your views will be highly appreciated as Google isn't helping matters at all.thanks......baby dust to all expectant mothers.muah!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2016
Welcome dearie... your stay will be short and fruitful in Jesus name. I think you should look for a good gynecologist and let him examine you. Also you need to do a hormone profile to determine what was the cause, and what might be preventing you from conceiving again. A friend of mine had a miscarriage sometime ago and she couldn't conceive after a year, she went to the doctors and it was through the hormonal profile that they discovered that her prolactin level was high, also the flushing wasn't done properly.

But most of all, be prayerful and believe that affliction shall not arise a second time, please be still and do not worry, God is in control.

NIFES:
Hello to everybody in the house.
Please I crave all your indulgence to asking this question;
I have been following this thread silently since last December after I lost the second of my boy/girl twins at 2 months old due to chromosomal abnormality. The first twin (boy) was born sleeping also suspected to have been affected with the same issue.
Now trying to conceive again but can't help but be worried over the past traumatic experience with the twins.
A few of my numerous questions now are ;
(1) If there is any preventive measure that can be taken against a re-occurrence (Note: I have been taken Folic Acid as advised for preconception) ?
(2) If there is any test that I need to undergo to check my overall health (especially egg health) state to concieve
Suggestions are most welcome please and if this is the wrong thread to post this question, kindly redirect me please.
Please help a worried soul.
Thank you all and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2016
Welcome to our e.familia of amour @NIFES(which of the NIFES u be,lol) and @Mztubsy(choi,i almost bite my tongue),wishing u maamas a short and fruitful stay.
@NIFES,it's good you are on folic acid,but,u should also see a gynae who will advise you to run a complete Hormonal assay and most likely Hsg.Don't worry,have no fear,affliction will not arise again,you will take in soon and God will make everything perfect.
@Mztubsy,in addition to what maamas have said,if u can change ur undies after the treatment please do(it is advisable) and then,if u also can,when u wash,spread in the sun or iron if there is light.In addition to the antibiotics,u can buy a herbal tampon(guifei bao or clean point)it helps in treating Pid too.Hope this helps..
@mommatriplets,ur gynae should tell u how many units to buy except u are self medicating.Trigger shots are classified as cold chain so ensure u buy one that is brought out from the fridge,if u are not taking it immediately,some good pharmacies wud add ice blocks wen packing it for u.
@rhukkie,happy born day.may this new year usher in every of ur heart desires.
@adewilliams thanks for that uplifting bible passage.
@janix2,how is u now,hope u are feeling better?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2016
@mommatriplets For the shots check with H.Medix

Please, tell me more about the unblocked tubes. What did you do?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2016
pweetymii:
Welcome to our e.familia of amour @NIFES(which of the NIFES u be,lol) and @Mztubsy(choi,i almost bite my tongue),wishing u maamas a short and fruitful stay.
@NIFES,it's good you are on folic acid,but,u should also see a gynae who will advise you to run a complete Hormonal assay and most likely Hsg.Don't worry,have no fear,affliction will not arise again,you will take in soon and God will make everything perfect.
@Mztubsy,in addition to what maamas have said,if u can change ur undies after the treatment please do(it is advisable) and then,if u also can,when u wash,spread in the sun or iron if there is light.In addition to the antibiotics,u can buy a herbal tampon(guifei bao or clean point)it helps in treating Pid too.Hope this helps..
@mommatriplets,ur gynae should tell u how many units to buy except u are self medicating.Trigger shots are classified as cold chain so ensure u buy one that is brought out from the fridge,if u are not taking it immediately,some good pharmacies wud add ice blocks wen packing it for u.
Yes dear I am,thanks for checking me up

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2016
FruitfulRay:
Welcome fruitful mama, may your stay be short... My dear, this whole thing about TTC is just God, you need to believe that you will conceive no matter the report. I urge you to take your drugs, be prayerful and command PID and whatever issue out of your body. People have conceived without womb, so what is PID, for with God, nothing is impossible.

Let your mind be at rest, don't feel depressed or anxious, the stares will be there, the backbiting and what not, you cannot stop it or try to control what people will do, you can only control how you respond. Be free and happy, when anyone ask you where is the baby, say they are coming, don't let anyone make you depressed, don't give them that power. I have been trying for almost two years now and the truth is my joy is contagious.... I even organised the baby shower of a colleague who i got married before her, people keep asking me, whats the issue, and I keep saying nothing, am well and nothing, that was before I went for any test, and to God be the glory, as I went, I am ok. There might have been somethings, but I keep declaring Gods word over my life and my body, and that of DH.

Keep cool sister, it is well and you will bear your children soon. God bless us all...

lol@"my joy is contagious".thats the spirit sis.ive learnt to wave off some comments mist times,even in church.ive channeled my energy towards better things.i no that God can do it for us oooo my sister. I read a testimony hear of a woman with PCOS,PID and even blocked tubes and she still conceived and carried her baby to full term.this God too much ehhhhh! the Bible says he sitted on his throne and doeth as he pleases.who are we to doubt? I'm very positive now more than ever.do u know because of this ttc matter my prayer life reduced drastically? I started to ask God questions.one of DH bestfrind's wife put to bed last week Tuesday and she didn't even tell me.instead of being down casted I just smiled.i was laughing in my mind. me that I'm "mama ibeji".God is giving me twins....i don't have time to worry.edumare soro mi days modupe.halleluyah!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2016
pweetymii:

thanks dear...God bless you.i would do as you have said.ive heard about spreading undergarments in the sun and ironing.hward it prevents bacteria growth which might alter the PH of the vagina.knowledge is truly power....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2016
morning sweetpeas,...doc placed me on secnidazole,ciprotab and klovinal gel.i just realised that after I take it,I get this rush of weakness in my legs.i keep tossing and turning and feel highly uncomfy.since I started(today is the 5th day),my mouth has been constantly bitter like I took herbs.i can't even drink water.i feel like throwing up every chance I get.i even get chills sometimes at night.the lower abdominal pains are tw-azy!!!! I just can't deal!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2016
Thats the spirit... we will surely testify in Jesus name..

mztubsy:
lol@"my joy is contagious".thats the spirit sis.ive learnt to wave off some comments mist times,even in church.ive channeled my energy towards better things.i no that God can do it for us oooo my sister. I read a testimony hear of a woman with PCOS,PID and even blocked tubes and she still conceived and carried her baby to full term.this God too much ehhhhh! the Bible says he sitted on his throne and doeth as he pleases.who are we to doubt? I'm very positive now more than ever.do u know because of this ttc matter my prayer life reduced drastically? I started to ask God questions.one of DH bestfrind's wife put to bed last week Tuesday and she didn't even tell me.instead of being down casted I just smiled.i was laughing in my mind. me that I'm "mama ibeji".God is giving me twins....i don't have time to worry.edumare soro mi days modupe.halleluyah!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mistydike: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Oleayo22:

hello sis
did it at mafoluko close to airport . The doctor is talking of moving his practice to somewhere in ajah lagos. So let me confirm from him and I will get back to you.

Pls @oleayo22....is the doctor still in mafoluku or has he moved to Ajah. Kindly give me his address and contact so I could easily locate him. Thanks and God bless for touching the lives of women ttc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Waoo .,.. been missing in action for sometimes now.

How we dey? God will surely answer his name in our lives. Pls any mama selling yi mu cao and xi xian cao tea for blocked tubes should let me know. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
mztubsy:
morning sweetpeas,...doc placed me on secnidazole,ciprotab and klovinal gel.i just realised that after I take it,I get this rush of weakness in my legs.i keep tossing and turning and feel highly uncomfy.since I started(today is the 5th day),my mouth has been constantly bitter like I took herbs.i can't even drink water.i feel like throwing up every chance I get.i even get chills sometimes at night.the lower abdominal pains are tw-azy!!!! I just can't deal!!!
,mama ibeji...just relax urself n finish the drugs,they are for infection which might be dominate during test but fighting ur conception.. make sure Dh take them too...u might use garri to swallow n don't drink waters immediately to avoid mouth bitterness,when you system overcome those infection, ur body will calm ....baby dust..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MariaBouli: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hey there soon to be moms and dads smiley

My name is Maria and I've been happily married for a year and a half. Ever since we got married we have been trying to get pregnant but it's not really working out. We had to have one abortion in the 6th week because the baby wasn't developing as necessary because of some infection. Ever since then we are trying and it's just not happening.

We have both done all our tests and everything is fine so now it's up to us.

I realized that there are couple of steps that we should follow which I think will help and I hope some other people find them useful.

1. We have decided to have sex regularly and not see it as an act for conceiving but of love.
2. We have decided to focus on the future and start planning stuff for our baby.
3. I have decided to take some steps to keep my health in good shape (nutrition, eating, hydration etc)
4. And we have decided to rarely speak on the subject because it only makes us upset.

What do you think about this? smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
frankdoho:
,mama ibeji...just relax urself n finish the drugs,they are for infection which might be dominate during test but fighting ur conception.. make sure Dh take them too...u might use garri to swallow n don't drink waters immediately to avoid mouth bitterness,when you system overcome those infection, ur body will calm ....baby dust..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MariaBouli: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
fruitfulvine83:

Pls how much is serrapeptase?

Hi @fruitfulvine83,

I just checked and a bottle of 90 caps on amazon is $10.96 smiley

Hope this helps smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MariaBouli: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
momoftheyear16:
Hi, pls how much is metformin?

Hi @momoftheyear16,

I did a bit of research and for 60 tablets form 500mg the prices vary from about $15.00 – $17.00.

Hope this helps smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MariaBouli: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Janix2:
Feeling so down today! cry

Hi @Janix,

You should let anything bring you down. The most important thing to do in this process is to stay positive and think about how beautiful a future you'll have once your time comes. And it will come, pretty soon I am sure smiley

Hope you have a great day everyday!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MariaBouli: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
ZaraOli:
@DrGil and other mamas
Good day, pls when is the best time to go for hormonal profile. I started my period on Wednesday night. Can I do the test on Friday or Saturday morning? Thank you

Hi @ZaraOli,

I did my test, and my doctor recommended doing it then, during the first few days of my cycle. She also said that it would be good to do it while you still have your period as well smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MariaBouli: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
NIFES:
Hello to everybody in the house.
Please I crave all your indulgence to asking this question;
I have been following this thread silently since last December after I lost the second of my boy/girl twins at 2 months old due to chromosomal abnormality. The first twin (boy) was born sleeping also suspected to have been affected with the same issue.
Now trying to conceive again but can't help but be worried over the past traumatic experience with the twins.
A few of my numerous questions now are ;
(1) If there is any preventive measure that can be taken against a re-occurrence (Note: I have been taken Folic Acid as advised for preconception) ?
(2) If there is any test that I need to undergo to check my overall health (especially egg health) state to concieve
Suggestions are most welcome please and if this is the wrong thread to post this question, kindly redirect me please.
Please help a worried soul.
Thank you all and God bless.

Hi @NIFES,

I am sorry about what happened to you and I hope everything will be great in your next pregnancy.

As far as I am aware there are a couple of tests which are pretty important to do before and during trying to conceive.

What I did was FSH Level, Thyroid, Testosterone and Progesterone tests to monitor my egg quality and hormones. I also tested my fallopian tubes with a Sonohysterogram. And what I am during right now is monior my ovulation and doing ovulation tests starting form 12 days from the first day of my period to try to see when does my ovulation usually happens and what is the best time to try smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MariaBouli: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
mztubsy:
hello people.what if I told you I've been reading from page 1-116 just to keep up with everybody.its so amazing how much we women can achieve by being supportive of one another.wheew! this is a power house I must say.ive read of miracle stories of how God stepped into situations and the rest was history.i hope to form a bond also here.its so much easier when u can express yourself with fellow women who are also going through similar issues with you....thanks everyone. now to my story.id be 7months in my marriage in 2 days and I haven't conceived yet.i and DH dated for almost 4 years and during that time I used postinor2 contraceptive quite a number of times.not for once during our courtship did I get preggers.fast forward to now.few months ago I noticed some slight changes in my vagina.i realised there was a terrible odour during and after sex(strong fishy smell) so I went to the doctor and he diagnosed that I had PID(even tho Base on google,the symptoms I had where those of BV...bacteria vaginosis).test results came out and he didn't even inteprete it to me.he just wrote some antibiotics for me to use and also wrote for my hubby too.we started 3 days ago and we still on it .believe me i've been getting stares from people.the hurtful truth is that our society places so much pressure on women.everyone is looking at my tummy and asking questions like it's my fault I'm not pregnant yet......please I'd lik to know if there's a chance that I would be able to conceive after treating this PID(ive heard gory details of its effects on the uterus)..everyone around me is getting preggers.fast and giving birth.so u would understand that I am very depressed at this point.....experienced people in tg house an doctors,your views will be highly appreciated as Google isn't helping matters at all.thanks......baby dust to all expectant mothers.muah!!!!!

Hi @mztubsy ,

The last thing you should do is get depressed right now. I know that society pressures women but that is the last thing you should worry about. Just make sure you stay healthy and keep a positive attitude and a good relationship between your DH and you. Since you have treated your PID I don't think there are possibilities for any complications. you just need to keep healthy, do the necessary tests and just try whenever you can. I've been together with my DH for 10 years now and we've been trying for a year and a half but we still haven't lost hope. I hope everything works out great smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MariaBouli: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
This is the day the lord has made,
I will rejoice and be glad in it ,
yayyyyy it's my birthday,
wish me a happy birthday mama's

Hey @Omoyeni3601,

Sorry I am a bit late but I with you a happy birthday and a fruitful year in front of you smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MariaBouli: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
kollykson:
Good day house!
Just passing by!
I realised we concentrate more on women issues whereas most of the TTC cases may probably be from the male angle. Inability of the man to produce quality sperm that will be able to swim more faster to fertilize the ovary.
So men issues too should be considered in this case.

Hey @kollykson,

I totally agree with you. And even if there is no problem with the male the whole pressure shouldn't be put on women because at the end of the day it might be nobody fault, just the way things are supposed to be and we all know that sooner or later our planets align.

I totally agree with you and I think that issues from the male angle should be put into consideration more and lifting the pressure off of women should be promoted.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MariaBouli: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
fruitfulhome:
on my story & WIDD

I & DH have been married for close to two years now. When after few months no show, I told DH let's start something. He was reluctant so I hussled for money did HVS, urine analysis, pelvic scan, HSG and hormone profile. Everything came out well except a slight increase in fsh at 11. but that month I did self medication on Clomid thinking I wasn't ovulating, I was told to repeat the fsh as the clomid would have increased the level but i didnt do cos of money constraint. after much persuasion that ran into months, dh did SFA and Scrotal scan. He had heavy growth of infection, all cells immotile, count 102 MIL and Varicocele. After we treated the infection with injectibles, All the subsequent counts started going down till 5 mil, 5 per motility 0 morphology. It was not a small battle. I was going through other stress coupled with persuading him to start treatment. We were asked to do varicocele surgery. Another doctor said we should try fertilaid/Addyzoa combo for three months. DH didn't bother about all but was taking the route of village prayers with fam.

Fast forward this year after much stress, crying, talking and I went to meet the doc privately that told him to try addyzoa/fertilaid option or surgery. I told him to convince him for me, to show him need we should try something.He did the combo this year I tink March, April, June 20k 500 each month. no show still. He gave up. For two months I was begging him to go repeat test lets see if there was improvement. Just this August, I told him if he continues, I wont go to the village for Xmas with him. Mamakendra suggested a clinic for us. We had just gone last two weeks with the SFA repeat result and we were asked to treat infection which ended this Sunday. DH was also asked to repeat another SFA which he collected today before my news. It read 50mil count, 35 per motility. Great improvement!!! We didn't do any surgery. I bless God so much

On another note since my desired job wasnt coming through and the conception was looking delayed, I called an in law who said i should consider going for my Masters that he would assist with the finance, I had just finished my application. Also I reluctantly followed some applicants to apply for a teaching job in a secondary school, out of about 25 of us, only 5 was taken including me. For the first time, I bought pad in advance last month for this month period. I was tired of believing that if i have faith, I shouldnt have them stored/stocked. Finally when I told hubby I want to do blood test, he wasnt imagining a positive result. He was like relax, no money. I got to find my way ooo.

WIDD

1. 3 months Addyzoa/fertilaid for hubby
2. 1did bromergon I tink in July cos of little liquid from boobs (though no medical record of high prolactin and I ovulate) I couldn't continue
3. I tink in July or June, I did Ovaboost which I managed both i.e bromergon to exceed one month even though they were for a month supply.
4. I joined a prayer group especially for women
5. To mark my birthday in August, I visited the orphanage with little I could afford. I also gave out all the baby wears I bought in Faith for myself
Also, my niece of almost two years was here with my for the vacation. She slept by my side at night
6. Some young pastors of my husband on that my ovulation period invited us to the altar where they prayed for us and asked my husband to speak to my womb
7. More especially, we prayed. Even if i couldnt pray like a prayer warrior, I frequently spoke positive things concerning our conception. It is really God who has decided to bless me now

Thank you all for your support in time past and presently and in the future. God please as you have done for me, do for them all. Sorry for my long post

Congratulations @fruitfulhome,

I have just joined this forum and I am so happy so immediately come across a happy story. I wish you all happiness and joy and many more brothers and sisters to come smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
@fpeter, didnt want 2 give the testimony half n half, wanted to keep it till i got my BFP,,, but since this may help or encourage someone, lemme say it now.
twas serrapeptase i bought from a nairalander in abuja, was taking it while my dh bought from amazon, started 1 tab am, 1 tab pm, for 3 days n observed my body, no side effects, i then increased to 2 tabs...and later 3 tabs after 1wk, also used 2 sticks of guifei bao, then went for flushing, @bodycheck abuja, 65k!!!!!!!!!!!!, the tubes were opened on the first attempt, also did castor oil massage for about 4days or so b4 the flushing.

@pwettymii, yes am self medicating o, tired of docs and hospitals.
this late ovulation is really a suprise, so all the bd we bd cd 13 to cd 18 appears to hv been timed wrong....kai chai grin
wonder what made my ovulation shift so much, thank God for follicular tracking, we wouldnt hv known!
i took malaria tabs and antibiotics after the flushing, its either that or the castor oil, those are the two things i did, that i dont normally do. its likely the malaria tabs or antibiotics.
[s]
so may likely take 5000 units of the trigger shot 2moro, if the follicle is still there 2moro[/s]
Google say 10,000 is recommended, 5,000 is for those in risk of ohss.

abuja mamas come to my aid, where can i do tracking cheaper??. this 4k per scan is killing o, help a sister plsss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
MariaBouli:

Hi @mztubsy ,

The last thing you should do is get depressed right now. I know that society pressures women but that is the last thing you should worry about. Just make sure you stay healthy and keep a positive attitude and a good relationship between your DH and you. Since you have treated your PID I don't think there are possibilities for any complications. you just need to keep healthy, do the necessary tests and just try whenever you can. I've been together with my DH for 10 years now and we've been trying for a year and a half but we still haven't lost hope. I hope everything works out great smiley
there is nothing that is impossible for our God. whatever we say unto his hearing,so shall he do. I'd be praying for you dear. I really marvel at the level of courage you have.gid will bless your home with beautiful babies.do u remember this song"my house shall be a blessing,many children surround my table,id see my children's children,so sayeth the Lord of host!". that shall be your portion in jesus name.amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.