Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408689 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2016
rhukkie:
Hello mommies, I need your opinion on this pls. I'm on cd 40 and there's no sign of my period only consistently aching boobs ,my boobs aren't hard though. My cycle isn't regular but never up cd40. My average cycle is 30 days. I used Ovulation test strip to test my urine and it showed 2 lines for the first time ever. Urine pt strip showed only 1 line. Anyone ever experienced this?
Cc RipVanWink
Cc fvine
u may have to go the lab and do a blood PT.If it is what we are thinking,your hcg levels might still be low hence it will not show.So,carry out a bpt.it can detect pregnancy as early as 3days.keep your fingers crossed for the best.We await your good news.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2016
on one of my worst treatment,i have them many,but will start one herbal one.
So,i was taken to one woman in warri,she touched close to my ribs and i felt pain.She now asked how long my period flows,i told her.she now said my period does not flow well and gathers in my lower chest region that was why i felt pain.I agreed.she then said she will treat it and the period will start flowing well.okay na,she pounded some herbs and used crepe bandage to hold and fasten it round my chest region,i come be like mamalawo and she also gave me some other herbs with instruction that i was to change the crepe bandage after some days(can't remember how many).na so i return to base.I dodge bath,oga not see me,i wanted to sleep oga na said he missed me i use style dodged him,the next morning as i was getting ready for work already dressed,he came and said i slept well oh and was now doing romance na so he raise my singlet up the thing wen he see make am daze he shouted "what is dis"?and i started explaining oh,walahi,i was a sight with that thing,he started saying "is this how bad your situation is now,do u know how u look with that thing,a whole you carrying that thing,u don't know yourself"he said so many things whithin a few minutes,me sef come dey shame for myself.U wud think i wud stop there,because of him,i did not use the second set but i still went there to get more herbs.This time,she gave me one small plant,with one small specie of crayfish with instruction that i should roast unripe plantain and boil egg and then pound the crayfish with the boiled egg in its shell and the plant and there was something i should add to stop the nauseating smell of the egg can't remember.na so i wake up early morning oga was sleeping,i used oven to roast the plantain then started the concoction mix as i was doing it i wanted to throw up,i managed to finish and i ate,i took the first hand,the smell want kill me,i was now asking God to forgive me my sins if i was the cause of my predicament but if it was someone he should not forgive that person,i chewed it but could not bring myself to swallow it,there and then i threw it up telling myself that my condition never critical like that.na so i throwaway the things and stopped oh,minwile,i already paid like 10k in advance,she called and called i just kept posting her till she stopped after all na who dey alive dey born....
sorry for the Tmi.

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine83: 7:09am On Nov 30, 2016
@fruitfulvine83 my anniversary is next month too and Our prayers have been answered in Jesus name

Amen! By faith, we r gonna be mothers by August 2017.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2016
franklyfert:

hello dear the tvs is more accurate, because it get closer to your cervix than the pelvic scan.but the positioning of your uterus , has nothing to do with fertility,that term is just so the DR, will know how to negotiate to get there when trying to access it.so you are very ok dear .
but does the position of the womb not determine d kind of sex style to do? e.g doogy or missionary
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2016
fruitfulvine83:

@fruitfulvine83 my anniversary is next month too and Our prayers have been answered in Jesus name

yes o, I don calculate when I go deliver self in august 2017, I don even beg d baby to come out 1st week of august to coincide with my anniversary, So that every year anniversary even if oga forget to take me out, we go still comot last last to celebrate pikin buyday, even if na to lick ice cream!!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2016
Rhukkie, go for a blood test. If still negative, then baby dance in case it's a really late ovulation probably due to some new factors.

Pweetymii ...Choi Choi...I no fit laugh for this your #worst experience. It may be funny but my heart bled too. God will surely rise up for us, sis kiss

All ye whose anniversaries take place next month, I pray God of the eleventh hour will rise up for you like He just did for my younger sis.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2016
Celebrate with me sisters as i mark my 3rd year wedding Anniversary. I pray for myself and all TTC women that sooner than we expect, we will be celebrating with our babies in Jesus name.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2016
NOVEMBER 2016 BFP ROLL CALL & WIDD

BFP- pregnancy
WIDD- What I Did Differently

1- Nneejima
m2tone tablets, vitamin E 1000iu, her & her Dh baby danced twice before Cd10.

2- Hotmomma
Prayer & fasting, treated infection & low sperm count. Did 7 & 21days fasting and and prayers. She emulated blessedmum who got her bfp this way too.

3- Jayne8585yahoo
Vit B6 100mg 2x a day, folic acid 5mg and Vitamin C 500mg daily for 3 months.

4- Spiceeamie
HVS, she treated PID (Pelvic Infection Disease). Sowed 30k seed in church she would have used for HSG and Hormonal profile tests after they discovered fluid in her Pouch of Douglas (infection again! ). Despite all these, God surprised her with a bfp within her first month of marriage!

5- Suremum -
She treated and overcame ovarian cysts. For high prolactin, she used carbargoline. After the first month, her formerly severe headache and acne reduced. Second month, her scanty period increased from 1 & half days to 2 &half days.
Third month, she relocated to join her husband and conceived that cycle!

6- Amhappy
(She is currently a nursing mother that came to encourage us and was persuaded to drop her WIDD again)
She did ewedu therapy for high prolactin since bromergon did not work for her. The word of God became her medicine when doctors told her IVF was her only option.
She still tried to do all she could afford medically. She took vitex while hubby took horsechestnut supplements.
She did adhesion removal, hot water massage, took apple cider vinegar and black molasses to fight fibroids.
She eventually took in and carried her pregnancy with the fibroids. She was placed on cyclogest due to low progesterone to support her pregnancy.

7- Enkaylala2
Ruzu bitters for her and her hubby from CD 1-10. She was the most relaxed about ttc this cycle such that she even ate junk food and didn't bother so much with prenatals.
In the last 3 cycles however, she had done rigorous dieting, taken m2tone tablets and clomid 100mg.

Spiritually, she prayed a lot. She held 3 diff pregnant women so close that their belly touched hers. And she requested them to pray for her. She also started praying for pregnant women. Lastly, she started seeing a new and expensive gynae but before the gynae could start parlodel treatment for her, she conceived.

8- Awsome23
Sugah's antibiotics protocol, bitter leaf juice, Swedish bitters, letrozole CD5-9 while she continued with bitter leaf juice too, mecpro - 200 from cycle day 17.

Father for all these and more, we say a very big thank You. God of the eleventh hour, thank you in advance for an outpouring of bfps before this year runs out. Amen.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2016
franklyfert:

hello dear the tvs is more accurate, because it get closer to your cervix than the pelvic scan.but the positioning of your uterus , has nothing to do with fertility,that term is just so the DR, will know how to negotiate to get there when trying to access it.so you are very ok dear .
thank you ma, may all our heart desires be met soon by God's grace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:44am On Nov 30, 2016
pweetymii:
So,i was taken to one woman in warri,she touched close to my ribs and i felt pain.She now asked how long my period flows,i told her.she now said my period does not flow well and gathers in my lower chest region that was why i felt pain.I agreed.she then said she will treat it and the period will start flowing well.okay na,she pounded some herbs and used crepe bandage to hold and fasten it round my chest region,i come be like mamalawo and she also gave me some other herbs with instruction that i was to change the crepe bandage after some days(can't remember how many).na so i return to base.I dodge bath,oga not see me,i wanted to sleep oga na said he missed me i use style dodged him,the next morning as i was getting ready for work already dressed,he came and said i slept well oh and was now doing romance na so he raise my singlet up the thing wen he see make am daze he shouted "what is dis"?and i started explaining oh,walahi,i was a sight with that thing,he started saying "is this how bad your situation is now,do u know how u look with that thing,a whole you carrying that thing,u don't know yourself"he said so many things whithin a few minutes,me sef come dey shame for myself.U wud think i wud stop there,because of him,i did not use the second set but i still went there to get more herbs
lol, u post got me rolling on the floor, laughing, lol... I must not try it without my dh's knowledge... All this will become history that you will tell your children 1 day in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2016
mummykyrti:
but does the position of the womb not determine d kind of sex style to do? e.g doogy or missionary
doogy is good for retroverted uterus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2016
Loisemm:
Rhukkie, go for a blood test. If still negative, then baby dance in case it's a really late ovulation probably due to some new factors.

Pweetymii ...Choi Choi...I no fit laugh for this your #worst experience. It may be funny but my heart bled too. God will surely rise up for us, sis kiss

All ye whose anniversaries take place next month, I pray God of the eleventh hour will rise up for you like He just did for my younger sis. (I will remove her testimony below later for my privacy sake. Some peeps may decode me through her story grin)

She finished medical school early last year 2015. She came home with her license as a doctor waiting for housemanship. This girl waka almost the whole Nigeria writing tests and doing interviews for housemanship job! Without going for their housemanship, most cannot go for NYSC or gain experience as a qualified doctor. They will still be regarded as green horns.

My sister wrote applications upon applications. She prayed and prayed. Her license expires after two years. If they don't get an accredited govt hospital to do their housemanship and it expires, they will have to go back to their University to write another board exam for another one. And this exam is not beans. She told me a few students write it year after year yet they don't pass it. Apart from that, imagine the stress, shame n embarrassment of going back to
God is good, congratulations to her, He will also see her through and immediately provide good jobs that she will have to choose from in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2016
Ayauche:
Celebrate with me sisters as i mark my 3rd year wedding Anniversary. I pray for myself and all TTC women that sooner than we expect, we will be celebrating with our babies in Jesus name.
congratulations, HWA, God shall fulfill your heart desires in this new year, before this day nextyear u n dh shall welcome your babies in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2016
Enkaylala, happy bumping. Safe delivery to u. Anyauche, happy anniversary darling. You will testify soon. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2016
Thank u Orney and favouredestiny. God Bless u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2016
HWA Ayauche... May your children fill your house soon and many more blissful years to you &hubby. Cheers

Orney darling , thanks and amen ooo. You sabi quote for Africa grin
I don go put : 'Pls dont quote' for that my looong post wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:56am On Nov 30, 2016
Pweetymii, lol, never knew you were a comedian, I had to contain myself as am in the office oh... this group is the ish, God bless us all..

pweetymii:
So,i was taken to one woman in warri,she touched close to my ribs and i felt pain.She now asked how long my period flows,i told her.she now said my period does not flow well and gathers in my lower chest region that was why i felt pain.I agreed.she then said she will treat it and the pke 10k in advance,she called and called i just kept posting her till she stopped after all na who dey alive dey born....
sorry for the Tmi.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2016
@Ayauche my personal person.congratulations for another new year of open doors,fresh opportunities,divine breakthrough,joy and many more.You will indeed celebrate with your LO come next year.HWA sister sister.
@Loisemm congrats to your sister never knew they had a deadline for license and if you see the number of doctors waiting for house job ehn..i am really happy for her...the bible say in Pro 23:18,surely there is an end,and thine expectation shall not be cut off...God will always come through for us.
@my worst treatment,i say it plenty,most of them my dh will not know,hmm,before i came back from work one day he has gathered them and thrown away..@orney it's really funny oh,i look back at them now and laugh.If my child dare opens mouth and disrespects me ehn,till den sha...
@fruitfulray you not serious gan,me comedian?this thread is bae and has brought relief to us here cos we all share a common goal which we will all achieve soon.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine83: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2016
@Loisemn, congrats to ur sis 4 dat wonderful testimony. God is indeed d God of 11th hour.

@Ayauche, Happy wedding Anniversary! The Lord shall perfect all that concerns you ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by franklyfert(f): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=mummykyrti post=51500950]but does the position of the womb not determine d kind of sex style to do? e.g doogy or

No , because no matter the style , the final release is deposit outside the cervix. And it will find its own way. So do what is comfortable for you. The womb position is for manipulation of our instrument during any treatment.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2016
Loisemm:
NOVEMBER 2016 BFP ROLL CALL & WIDD

BFP- pregnancy
WIDD- What I Did Differently

1- Nneejima
m2tone tablets, vitamin E 1000iu, her & her Dh baby danced twice before Cd10.

2- Hotmomma
Prayer & fasting, treated infection & low sperm count. Did 7 & 21days fasting and and prayers. She emulated blessedmum who got her bfp this way too.

3- Jayne8585yahoo
Vit B6 100mg 2x a day, folic acid 5mg and Vitamin C 500mg daily for 3 months.

4- Spiceeamie
HVS, she treated PID (Pelvic Infection Disease). Sowed 30k seed in church she would have used for HSG and Hormonal profile tests after they discovered fluid in her Pouch of Douglas (infection again! ). Despite all these, God surprised her with a bfp within her first month of marriage!

5- Suremum -
She treated and overcame ovarian cysts. For high prolactin, she used carbargoline. After the first month, her formerly severe headache and acne reduced. Second month, her scanty period increased from 1 & half days to 2 &half days.
Third month, she relocated to join her husband and conceived that cycle!

6- Amhappy
(She is currently a nursing mother that came to encourage us and was persuaded to drop her WIDD again)
She did ewedu therapy for high prolactin since bromergon did not work for her. The word of God became her medicine when doctors told her IVF was her only option.
She still tried to do all she could afford medically. She took vitex while hubby took horsechestnut supplements.
She did adhesion removal, hot water massage, took apple cider vinegar and black molasses to fight fibroids.
She eventually took in and carried her pregnancy with the fibroids. She was placed on cyclogest due to low progesterone to support her pregnancy.

7- Enkaylala2
Ruzu bitters for her and her hubby from CD 1-10. She was the most relaxed about ttc this cycle such that she even ate junk food and didn't bother so much with prenatals.
In the last 3 cycles however, she had done rigorous dieting, taken m2tone tablets and clomid 100mg.

Spiritually, she prayed a lot. She held 3 diff pregnant women so close that their belly touched hers. And she requested them to pray for her. She also started praying for pregnant women. Lastly, she started seeing a new and expensive gynae but before the gynae could start parlodel treatment for her, she conceived.

Father for all these and more, we say a very big thank You. God of the eleventh hour, thank you in advance for an outpouring of bfps before this year runs out. Amen.

God remains faithful. Congratulations...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2016
Ok people, tomorrow is the first of December...yay.. hence our fast and breakthrough begins. We need to go into this fast with the belief that God has already heard us, it might just be for three days, but my sisters, God will indeed hear and answer us. In Isaiah 45:19 God tells us...

" I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob's descendants, 'Seek me in vain.' I, the LORD, speak the truth; I declare what is right."

Do you know that though we are gentiles, we are children of Abraham because we believe in Jesus, hence the blessings of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are ours through Christ according to Galatians 3:14

"That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith."

Please sisters, reject every sickness and disease with every anger in your body, and lets use this time to study the Word, meditate on the word, pray the word and believe it even when we still feel the symptoms. Lets know that Jesus Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the Law, by becoming THE CURSE, so that the blessings of Abraham might come to us.

There is no barrenness among the blessings promised to the seeds of Abraham, BARRENNESS is a curse, and since we are in Christ, we cannot be barren.
Lets take this time and spend with God, let the Holy spirit speak to us, let Him tell us what to do, teach us how to pray and what to change about us, lets avoid TV during this period, please avoid fighting or quarreling, avoid strife, even if anyone offends you, please forgive quickly and pray for the person, the devil will come in devise ways to steal our blessing, but he is a liar and a defeated foe.

So this is the prayer schedule starting from 12midnight today, preferably, start praise at 11:55pm, make tea if that will help keep you stay awake.

Thursday 1st Dec.
12 midnight - 1am --------- Praise, worship and prayers
(if you can do only 30 mins, its fine, but i'll want us all to go the 1hr)

5am - 6am or 6am - 7am (Study of the word, mediate on it and pray and praise)

9am - 10pm (Prayers, study, sing)

I know many of us will be at work, go find a quiet place, and pray, have a scripture verse and hold on to it, declare it numerous time, even if for only 10, 20, 30 mins, how ever long you can pray.

12noon - 1pm (Prayer, praise and worship)

3pm - 4pm (Just praise) Dance to the lord, sing praises, put on your phones, sing and worship our God

6pm-7pm (Prayer warfare - we command what is ours and are aggressive in our spirit)
Then we break and eat little.

9pm - 10pm (Time to Study the Word , meditate and let it sink in) Prayer is like water, the word is the seed, if you have no seed, you can be watering the ground for a million years, nothing will grow, but if you have the right seed, a little water is all you need.

12midnight - 1am (we start as on Thursday)

Will post prayer points soon and bible verses for study, will also remind peeps when its time for prayers when I can, I know there will be a flood of BFP, and many of us won't be here in January, we would have ported to the pregnancy thread.
This is the verse I want us to hold on to...

2nd Chronicles 7:14... If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

In the place of heal their land, we can put HEAL THEIR BODIES... God is a faithful God... Lets also be in a continuous state of prayer, lets be speaking in tongues, even as we work, God bless us all.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2016
fruitfulvine83:

Amen o
Mine is next month too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
My people, I have come again, so we will start today, by 12midnight. So for the one hour we will be spending in prayer, we will ask God to renew our faith, the truth is that this issue can make even the strongest to doubt, but God will help us, lets also pray for our brethren's here who might not be able to pray and fast with us, that God will answer them and renew everyones faith.
so from 12 - 1 scriptures... We first start with praise and worship, then speak in tongues for some times the meditate and speak out this verses.

FAITH CONFESSION

And not being weak in faith, he did not consider his own body, already dead (since he was about a hundred years old), and the deadness of Sarah’s womb. He did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God, and being fully convinced that what He had promised He was also able to perform.
- Romans 4:19–21

Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.
- Hebrews 10:23

By faith Sarah herself also received strength to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was past the age, because she judged Him faithful who had promised.
- Hebrews 11:11

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
- Hebrews 11:1

So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
- Isaiah 55:11

God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?
- Numbers 23:19

Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven.
- Psalm 119:89

Blessed be the Lord, who has given rest to His people Israel, according to all that He promised. There has not failed one word of all His good promise, which He promised through His servant Moses.
- 1 Kings 8:56

For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.
- Mark 11:23

Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
- Mark 11:24

For we walk by faith, not by sight.
- 2 Corinthians 5:7

For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love.
- Galatians 5:6

...God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did...
- Romans 4:17

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
- Hebrews 13:8

...For the time would fail me to tell of Gideon and Barak and Samson and Jephthah, also of David and Samuel and the prophets: who through faith subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, became valiant in battle, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.
- Hebrews 11:32–34

We read this and let it dwell in us, over and over, until we know that faith has indeed risen in us, the we pray for healing of our bodies and all those who are sick, Fibroid, tubal damages, blockages of any form, low sperm count, hormonal imbalance etc, we command them to get out and read the scriptures below and pray in the spirit and knowledge...

God Wants You Healed And Whole

Surely He has borne our griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses, and distresses) and carried our sorrows and pains [of punishment], yet we [ignorantly] considered Him stricken, smitten, and afflicted by God [as if with leprosy]. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities; the chastisement [needful to obtain] peace and well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed and made whole.
— Isaiah 53:4–5 (AMP)

But He was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed.
— Isaiah 53:5 (NLT)

… who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.
— 1 Peter 2:24

But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
— Romans 8:11

He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
— Romans 8:32

Suddenly, a man with leprosy approached Him and knelt before Him. “Lord,” the man said, “if You are willing, You can heal me and make me clean.” Jesus reached out and touched him. “I am willing,” He said. “Be healed!” And instantly the leprosy disappeared.

— Matthew 8:2–3 (NLT)

“Lord, help!” they cried in their trouble, and He saved them from their distress. He sent out His word and healed them, snatching them from the door of death.
— Psalm 107:19–20 (NLT)

For He will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.
— Psalm 91:3 (NLT)

He also brought them out with silver and gold, and there was none feeble among His tribes.
— Psalm 105:37

Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers.
— 3 John 1:2 (NASB)

“The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have [it] more abundantly.”
— John 10:10

Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day. Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday. Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you.

— Psalm 91:5–7 (NLT)

With long life I will satisfy him, and show him My salvation.
— Psalm 91:16

“…I am the Lord who heals you.”
— Exodus 15:26

“I will give you back your health and heal your wounds,” says the Lord.
— Jeremiah 30:17 (NLT)

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases.
— Psalm 103:2–3

My son, give attention to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart; for they [are] life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh.
— Proverbs 4:20-22

Everyone Who Came To Jesus Was Healed

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.
— Matthew 4:23

News about Him spread as far as Syria, and people soon began bringing to Him all who were sick. And whatever their sickness or disease, or if they were demon-possessed or epileptic or paralyzed—He healed them all.
— Matthew 4:24 (NLT)

When Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him, asking for help. “Lord,” he said, “my servant lies at home paralyzed and in terrible suffering.” Jesus said to him, “I will go and heal him.”
— Matthew 8: 5–7 (NIV)

When evening had come, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying: “He Himself took our infirmities and bore [our] sicknesses.”
— Matthew 8:16–17

…Then Jesus turned to the paralyzed man and said, “Stand up, pick up your mat, and go home!” And the man jumped up and went home!
— Matthew 9:6–7 (NLT)

Then great multitudes came to Him, having with them [the] lame, blind, mute, maimed, and many others; and they laid them down at Jesus’ feet, and He healed them.
— Matthew 15:30

Jesus had compassion on them and touched their eyes. Immediately they received their sight and followed Him.
— Matthew 20:34 (NIV)

And He entered the synagogue again, and a man was there who had a withered hand. So they watched Him closely, whether He would heal him on the Sabbath, so that they might accuse Him. And He said to the man who had the withered hand, “Step forward.” Then He said to them, “Is it lawful on the Sabbath to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill?” But they kept silent. And when He had looked around at them with anger, being grieved by the hardness of their hearts, He said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” And he stretched [it] out, and his hand was restored as whole as the other.
— Mark 3:1–5

A woman in the crowd had suffered for twelve years with constant bleeding. She had suffered a great deal from many doctors, and over the years she had spent everything she had to pay them, but she had gotten no better. In fact, she had gotten worse. She had heard about Jesus, so she came up behind Him through the crowd and touched His robe. For she thought to herself, “If I can just touch His robe, I will be healed.” Immediately the bleeding stopped, and she could feel in her body that she had been healed of her terrible condition.
— Mark 5:25–29 (NLT)

Jesus stopped and said, “Call him.” So they called to the blind man, “Cheer up! On your feet! He’s calling you.” Throwing his cloak aside, he jumped to his feet and came to Jesus. “What do you want Me to do for you?” Jesus asked him. The blind man said, “Rabbi, I want to see.” “Go,” said Jesus, “your faith has healed you.” Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road.
— Mark 10:49–52 (NIV)

When the sun was setting, all those who had any that were sick with various diseases brought them to Him; and He laid His hands on every one of them and healed them.
— Luke 4:40

And the whole multitude sought to touch Him, for power went out from Him and healed [them] all.
— Luke 6:19

A funeral procession was coming out as He approached the village gate. The young man who had died was a widow’s only son, and a large crowd from the village was with her. When the Lord saw her, His heart overflowed with compassion. “Don’t cry!” He said. Then He walked over to the coffin and touched it, and the bearers stopped. “Young man,” He said, “I tell you, get up.” Then the dead boy sat up and began to talk! And Jesus gave him back to his mother.
— Luke 7:12–15 (NLT)

And a woman was there who had been crippled by a spirit for eighteen years. She was bent over and could not straighten up at all. When Jesus saw her, He called her forward and said to her, “Woman, you are set free from your infirmity.” Then He put His hands on her, and immediately she straightened up and praised God.
— Luke 13:11–13 (NIV)

One of the men lying there had been sick for thirty-eight years. When Jesus saw him and knew he had been ill for a long time, He asked him, “Would you like to get well?” “I can’t, sir,” the sick man said, “for I have no one to put me into the pool when the water bubbles up. Someone else always gets there ahead of me.” Jesus told him, “Stand up, pick up your mat, and walk!” Instantly, the man was healed! He rolled up his sleeping mat and began walking!
— John 5:5–9 (NLT)

“…how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.”
— Acts 10:38

Then we pray...

Prayer For Healing And Wholeness
“Lord Jesus, I thank You that You love me and that You are both able and willing to heal me. At the cross, You took all my sicknesses and pains in Your own body, and by Your stripes, I am healed! Your body was scourged and broken so that mine can be made whole. I receive all that You have done for me and I rest in Your finished work. There is nothing more for me to do. As I wait on You for the complete manifestation of my healing, I choose to focus on and give praise for Your great love for me. Amen!”

Then we praise and sleep.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
Then 5am - 7am we read the scriptures and pray...

Scriptures For Childbearing

It is God’s will for you to conceive and give birth to a healthy wonderful child. Read and confess these scriptures until faith drops into your heart. You will know when it does, just like one knows when they are pregnant. The Bible says that everything is like a seed, everything after its own kind.

He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. Praise the LORD! Psalm 113:9

I am come that (you) might have life, and that (you) might have it more abundantly. John 10:10b

Then God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it. Reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that scurry along the ground.” Genesis 1:28

After the flood God again commanded Noah and his family and said, “Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.” Genesis 9:1
Isaac pleaded with the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was unable to have children. The LORD answered Isaac’s prayer, and Rebekah became pregnant (with twins). Genesis 25:21

Then Esau looked at the women and children and asked, “Who are these people with you?” “These are the children God has graciously given to me, your servant,” Jacob replied. Genesis 33:5

“The midwives answered Pharaoh, ‘Hebrew women (God-fearing women) are not like Egyptian women, they are vigorous and give birth before the midwives arrive.’” Exodus 1:19 Lord, thank you that I have vigor and strength to deliver this child you have given us!
“The Lord is my strength and my song. He had become my salvation.” Exodus 15:2 Lord, You are my song in the light and in the dark. I will always sing to you, my Savior and my strength.

You shall be blessed above all peoples; there shall not be a male or female barren among you or among your livestock. Deuteronomy 7:14

If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully keep all his commands that I am giving you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the world. You will experience all these blessings if you obey the LORD your God: Deuteronomy 28:1-2 , 4 , 11

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27 Hannah’s prayers for a child were answered.
“It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.” 2 Samuel 22:33

Lord, You make the way of our baby’s delivery perfect. You cause my body to be strong and work perfectly in order to glorify yourself in the delivery of our child.

“In my distress I called to the Lord, I cried to God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears.” Psalm 18:6 Lord, I call to you for any help I will ever need, no matter what my situation. I call on You first… and you hear my call.

“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear…” Psalm 46:1-2 Lord, You are the only ever-present one. Thank you for being with us during labor and delivery. I will not fear.

For the LORD God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The LORD will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right. Psalm 84:11

He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. Praise the LORD! Psalm 113:9

“Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.” Psalm 119:165

Lo, children [are] an heritage of the LORD: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward. As arrows [are] in the hand of a mighty man; so [are] children of the youth. Happy [is] the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate. Psalms 127:3 , 4 , 5

Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table. Psalm 128:3
“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made…” Psalm 139:14 Lord, You made me. You created me to carry and deliver children. Thank you for making me in such a wonderful fashion.

“A heart at peace gives life to the body.” Proverbs 14:30

“You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.” Isaiah 26:3 Lord, You are my supernatural, perfect peace. I know your peace and will know it during labor and delivery of this child. My focus is on You and your goodness.

“Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall, but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.” Isaiah 40:30-31 Lord, You will renew my strength during delivery. My strength will not wear out because it is from You and my hope is in You.

“So do not fear, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”Isaiah 41:10

Because You, Lord, are staying with me throughout my labor and delivery, I have no reason to fear.
“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you…” Isaiah 43:2 Lord, thank you for not leaving us alone. Thank you for being with our baby as it passes through the waters in my womb.

“I, even I, am He who comforts you.” Isaiah 51:12 Thank you, Holy Spirit, for always being my comfort. You always bring the comfort I need.
“…and great will be your children’s peace (shalom).” Isaiah 54:13
Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. Isaiah 66:9

But the angel said to him, Do not be afraid, Zacharias, for your prayer is heard; and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall call his name John. And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth. Luke 1:13 , 14
Abraham’s faith did not weaken, even though he knew that he was too old to be a father at the age of one hundred and that Sarah, his wife, had never been able to have children. He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God. Romans 4:17-18

“I can do everything through him who gives me strength.” Philippians 4:13 Lord, I confess I can do this through You. It is You who gives me strength.

By faith Sarah herself also received strength to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was past the age, because she judged Him faithful who had promised. Hebrews 11:11

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
For 9am prayers, 12noon prayers lets go through the scriptures already posted here, pray and meditate, add any other personal prayers you want.

By 3pm, just praise, will post the prayers for 6pm soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Loisemm:
HWA Ayauche... May your children fill your house soon and many more blissful years to you &hubby. Cheers

Orney darling , thanks and amen ooo. You sabi quote for Africa grin
I don go put : 'Pls dont quote' for that my looong post wink
lol, i pressed delete tire ooo, na so i kom write am like dat.. Welldone ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
kiss Lolz Orney . OK. permit me to teach you how to get someone's attention without quoting.
Just mention the person's name by writing it . For example as I have written yours up there once, you will surely see it as a mention. Remember to spell or copy &paste it correctly sha so the person can get it as a mention. Be wary of attaching punctuations or other letters words too close to the moniker wink

Fruitfulray , its like you are a minister o. Choi...see planning and organising of this our 3 day program. wink
Well done jor. May you be among the first to get bfp from this program. I am following back to back. But emm emm...pls I won't fast o (I am currently on a medication) but I will pray n do all others mehn. This program packaging is too powerful for me to dull with. cool

Pweetymii , na so o. Thanks sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Amen my sister, we will all get our BFP, we are all ministers oh, TTC will make you a minister by force.. lol. No p about fasting, but please pray.

Loisemm:
kiss Lolz Orney . OK. permit me to teach you how to get someone's attention without quoting.
Just mention the person's name by writing it . For example as I have written yours up there once, you will surely see it as a mention. Remember to spell or copy it correctly sha so the person can get it as a mention. Be wary of attaching punctuations or other letters words too close to the moniker wink

Fruitfulray , its like you are a minister o. Choi...see planning and organising of this our 3 day program. wink
Well done jor. May you be among the first to get bfp from this program. I am following back to back. But emm emm...pls I won't fast o (I am currently on a medication) but I will pray n do all others mehn. This program packaging is too powerful for me to dull with. cool

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
Prayers for 6pm (Thursday)

PRAYER FOR THE MIRACLE OF SUPERNATURAL CONCEPTION AND DIVINE PROTECTION

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

SCRIPTURE READING: Gen. 9:1, 9:7, Ps. 113:9

CONFESSION: 1 John 5:14-15, 2Corth. 1:20, Num. 23:19

Prayer Points
1. I receive a divine mandate to enforce my right of conception in the name of Jesus.

2. Any abnormality in my organs of conception and pregnancy, receive divine correction in Jesus name.

3. Every negative medical report be converted to positive result in the name of Jesus.

4. Blood of Jesus, flush out any satanic deposit in my womb in the name of Jesus.

5. I challenge every hand, bed and other instrument used with the blood of Jesus and fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name.

6. Every satanic road block mounted against my pregnancy growth be dismantled in the name of Jesus.

7. Any thing on my way to the miracle of supernatural conception and birth clear away by the blood of Jesus.

8. My womb and breast begin to function perfectly in the name of Jesus.

9. Thou creative power of God move in my womb by your fire in the name of Jesus.

10. Thou God of new beginning begin a new thing in my life and marriage in the name of Jesus.

11. I withdraw my womb from every evil alter I the name of Jesus.

12. Every seed of pregnancy failure in my foundation die in the name of Jesus.

13. Every satanic transfer or exchanges of my womb die in the name of Jesus.

14. Every word spoken by the enemy against my conception back fire

15. Any evil tree growing in our family that is working against my conception die to your root in the name of Jesus.

16. Any curse strengthening the enemy of my conception against break by fire in the name of Jesus.

17. Every strongman supervising my womb to arrest to my baby die in the name of Jesus name.

18. By the power that divided the red sea I receive my baby in the name of Jesus.

19. Holy Spirit my womb is super-conducive for the miracle child In the name of Jesus.

20. Holy Spirit by your power that incubated the womb of Elizabeth and Sarah incubate my womb in the name of Jesus.

21. O lord let your strong east wind blow against the red sea in my womb in the name of Jesus.

22. Let the healing virtues of the Holy Spirit begin to flow in my system now in the name of Jesus.

23. Every sickness planted in the dream into my life go out and back fire in the name of Jesus.

24. Every satanic foundation affecting my conception be shaken away by divine earthquake in the name of Jesus.

25. Every manifestation o evil seed in my life be neutralized by the blood of Jesus.

26. O lord replace every damaged organ in my body in the name of Jesus.

27. In the name of Jesus, I declare that my reproductive system is in perfect working condition.

28. I reject, reverse and revoke every covenant of barrenness through sex, incision and abortion in the name of Jesus.

29. I command restoration to any damaged or malfunction I my cell, tissue, tube, organ in the name of Jesus.

Cutesy, MFM website
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
12 Midnight Prayer:

PRAYERS TO DEFEAT ANTI-CONCEPTION WITCHCRAFT
PRAISE AND WORSHIP

SCRIPTURE READING: Gen. 9:1, 9:7, Ps. 113:9

CONFESSION: 1 John 5:14-15, 2Corth. 1:20, Num. 23:19

Prayer Points
1. I receive a divine mandate to enforce my right of conception in the name of Jesus.

2. Any abnormality in my organs of conception and pregnancy, receive divine correction in Jesus name.

3. Every negative medical report be converted to positive result in the name of Jesus.

4. Blood of Jesus, flush out any satanic deposit in my womb in the name of Jesus.

5. I challenge every hand, bed and other instrument used with the blood of Jesus and fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name.

6. Every satanic road block mounted against my pregnancy growth be dismantled in the name of Jesus.

7. Any thing on my way to the miracle of supernatural conception and birth clear away by the blood of Jesus.

8. My womb and breast begin to function perfectly in the name of Jesus.

9. Thou creative power of God move in my womb by your fire in the name of Jesus.

10. Thou God of new beginning begin a new thing in my life and marriage in the name of Jesus.

11. I withdraw my womb from every evil alter I the name of Jesus.

12. Every seed of pregnancy failure in my foundation die in the name of Jesus.

13. Every satanic transfer or exchanges of my womb die in the name of Jesus.

14. Every word spoken by the enemy against my conception back fire

15. Any evil tree growing in our family that is working against my conception die to your root in the name of Jesus.

16. Any curse strengthening the enemy of my conception against break by fire in the name of Jesus.

17. Every strongman supervising my womb to arrest to my baby die in the name of Jesus name.

18. By the power that divided the red sea I receive my baby in the name of Jesus.

19. Holy Spirit my womb is super-conducive for the miracle child In the name of Jesus.

20. Holy Spirit by your power that incubated the womb of Elizabeth and Sarah incubate my womb in the name of Jesus.

21. O lord let your strong east wind blow against the red sea in my womb in the name of Jesus.

22. Let the healing virtues of the Holy Spirit begin to flow in my system now in the name of Jesus.

23. Every sickness planted in the dream into my life go out and back fire in the name of Jesus.

24. Every satanic foundation affecting my conception be shaken away by divine earthquake in the name of Jesus.

25. Every manifestation o evil seed in my life be neutralized by the blood of Jesus.

26. O lord replace every damaged organ in my body in the name of Jesus.

27. In the name of Jesus, I declare that my reproductive system is in perfect working condition.

28. I reject, reverse and revoke every covenant of barrenness through sex, incision and abortion in the name of Jesus.

29. I command restoration to any damaged or malfunction I my cell, tissue, tube, organ in the name of Jesus.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
5am -7am (Friday)

ENEMY OF MY CHILDBEARING

THOU ENEMY OF MY CHILDBEARING YOU ARE IN TROUBLE

CONFESSION: Jeremiah 32:17, 20:10-12, Psalm 35:1-8, 68:1-2, Isa. 54:17, Gen. 21:1-3.
1. Every power that does not want me to have children on earth disappear by fire in Jesus name.
2. You spirit that has vowed to waste my blood or my manhood, what are you waiting for, fall down and die in Jesus name.
3. You household power that has refuse to turn back, be roasted in Jesus name.
4. You dark power of this world that has cooperate with each other that I will not have peace in my marriage, perish in Jesus name.
5. Any power, any spirit or any personality using the wind against my getting pregnant, I decree now, run mad and go into the forest in Jesus name.
6. You generational power of darkness of my father’s house that is against my childbearing, perish by fire in Jesus name.
7. Power of darkness from the trees that does not want my womb to have good fruit, I uproot the tree and I set you ablaze in the name of Jesus.
8. Power of evil spirit from my village, at the T-junction that is following me about to destroy good things in my marriage fire of the God of Elijah consume them to ashes in Jesus name.
9. Evil plan from my mother’s house that is causing lack of joy in my marriage, I destroy you and your plan in Jesus name.
10. Evil plan from my mother’s house that is causing lack of joy in my marriage, I destroy you and your plan in Jesus name.
11. Evil stone of witchcraft in my womb that does not allow pregnancy to stay, fire of the Holy Ghost melt them away in Jesus name.
12. Every evil eye in my womb that is looking at me and my husband whenever we meet and does not allow our marriage to be blessed, receive blindness and die in the name of Jesus.
13. Any personality that is happy that I am in the problem of childlessness I turn your joy into sorrow in Jesus name.
14. Any creature, dark power that is using fat to block my womb and that does not allow baby to stay in my womb, power of God from on high fall on them and destroy them in Jesus name
15. Power from the earth, that the enemy has sent on an errand against my marriage, that I should not bear fruit, spirit of God destroy them in the Jesus name.
16. Power from the forest that is living with me, I call the fire of God on you, burn to ashes in Jesus name
17. Powers from the water that is angry because of my marriage fire of the Holy Ghost dry up the source of the water in Jesus name.
18. The power that has vowed to waste my manhood/womb without issue, die now in the Jesus name.
19. O Lord put an end to sorrow in my marriage in the name of Jesus
20. O Lord, judge all my enemies in Jesus name.
21. Father Lord, disgrace my enemies in Jesus name.
22. My manhood/womb that witchcraft powers have swallowed, be vomited by fire in Jesus name.
23. My manhood/womb in the mouth of wizard become the sword of death in the Jesus name
24. You my body hear the word of the living God, you must not cooperate with my enemies in the Jesus name
25. Every throne of king of Herod in my family be dismantled in the Jesus name
26. O Lord deliver my wife/husband from evil animal in the Jesus name
27. O Lord, break the store house of witchcraft where they kept my womb in Jesus name.
28. Good door that has been shut against my marriage, be opened in the Jesus name
29. O Lord kill the strange spirit that does not want us to the hear the cry of a baby in our marriage in the Jesus name
30. Power of God that does not allow good things to be destroyed enter into my life.
31. Power of creation of God manifest in my life, re- create my life and that of my spouse in the name of Jesus
32. The day of my joy will not turn to day of sorrow as the enemy wish in the Jesus name

Cutesy MFM

(1) (2) (3) ... (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.