Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408346 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
9am - 10am (Friday)

Study and meditate on the Scriptures we gave for the first day, if you have any one that is speaking to u, keep speaking it out all day.

12noon - 1pm
BARRENESS MUST DIE

Praise Worship

Confession: Psalm 35:1-8: Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me. Take hold of and buckler, and stand up for mine help. draw out also the spear, and stop way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt. Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the chase them. Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the Lord persecute them. For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul. Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.

Every witchcraft power, hindering my fruitfulness, be arrested, in the name of Jesus.

According to the world of God in Exodus 23:25-26, i shall not be barren, in the name of Jesus.

Every evil power and satanic conspiracy against my conception, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
Everything satan has set into motion to make me barren, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
Every satanic hand against my ability to have children, be cut off, in the name of JESUS.
Every seed of witchcraft inside my reproductive organs, hindering, your conception, come out, in the name of Jesus.
Every witchcraft power, manipulating my menstrual cycle, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
Every satanic heat in my womb and waist, die by the blood of Jesus.
Witchcraft spirit of barrenness of my mother’s and my father’s house release me in the name of Jesus.
Every witchcraft spirit assigned to prevent pregnancy in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
Witchcraft power, monitoring the success of my conception be arrested, in the name of Jesus.
Witchcraft spirit, assigned against the sperm count of my husband, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
Every witchcraft power, causing erection failure, weakness of my husband’s organ and impotency, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
You witchcraft power in charge of watery sperm, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
Every evil vow of the evil powers of my father’s house against my child-bearing, be revoked by the blood of Jesus.
Every witchcraft power, responsible for miscarriages of pregnancies in my life, be arrested, in the name of Jesus.
Every record of my name in the register of childless couples, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus.
Every covenant of spiritual marriage, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
Every evil hold of the spirit husband upon my life, break by the blood of Jesus.
Every remnant of the sperm of the spirit husband in my reproductive system, be flushed out by the blood of Jesus.
Every anti-conception curse from spiritual partner upon my life, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
Every demonic object, moving around in my reproductive systems, come out now, in the name of Jesus.
Every witchcraft point of contact in my reproductive system, come out now, in the name of Jesus.
Every witchcraft curse of barrenness upon my life, die, by the blood of Jesus.
Every curse of barrenness upon my life as a result of past abortions, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
Lord I thank you for answers to my prayers.

3pm - sing praises to God and dance.

6pm - 7pm

Prayer Against Miscarriage (Even if you have never miscarried, its better to pray against it, and also pray for people who have gone through it in our midst, and declare for them that affliction shall not arise a second time)

What Is Miscarriage?

Miscarriage is defined as the spontaneous loss of a foetus before it is viable. In the USA, it is the 20th week of pregnancy and in the UK, the 23rd week. The medical term for miscarriage is “spontaneous abortion”.

A foetus is “viable” when it has the potential to survive outside the womb.

Miscarriage is one of the most common complications associated with early pregnancy. Sadly, around a quarter – or even more – of all pregnancies result in miscarriage.

Most miscarriages occur during the first few months of pregnancy. An estimated 75% of miscarriages happen during the woman’s first trimester.

Although miscarriage is relatively common, it can be an extremely traumatic and devastating experience.

What are the Signs and Symptoms of Miscarriage?

The main sign of miscarriage is vaginal spotting or bleeding, which can vary from slight brownish discharge to very heavy bleeding.

Other symptoms include:

Cramping and pain in the abdomen
Fluid discharge from the vagina
Tissue discharge from the vagina
Feeling faint or light-headed
If you are pregnant and experience any of the symptoms mentioned here, contact your doctor, midwife, ante-natal clinic for help and your pastor for spiritual counselling immediately.

Causes of Miscarriage

Placental problems: If abnormal development of the placenta occurs, then the blood supply from the mother to the baby is limited.
Chromosome problems: Sometimes a foetus can receive either too many or not enough chromosomes at conception. This causes abnormal development of the foetus. Miscarriages that occur during the first trimester are mainly related to chromosomal abnormalities in the baby.
Womb structure abnormalities: Abnormally shaped wombs and the development of fibroids in the womb can put a developing foetus at severe risk.
Polycystic ovary syndrome: This occurs when the ovaries are too big, causing hormonal imbalances in the womb.
Weakened cervix: The cervix is the neck of the womb. When the muscles of the cervix are too weak, they can open up too early during pregnancy, resulting in miscarriage.
Lifestyle factors: Habits such as smoking, drinking alcohol, or using illegal drugs can lead to miscarriage.
Sex in the Dream: If you experience having sex with a known or unknown person, the unpleasant experience can lead to miscarriage.
Seeing blood or any red object in the dream: This could be blood, red pepper and things associated with sex. They are all indications that there is danger ahead.
Breast feeding in the dream: Breastfeeding a baby is a strong indication that there is an impending problem.
Seeing menstrual materials in the dream: Menstrual pad being used or bought in the dream are pointers to a problem
Being attacked by any kind of animal in the dream: Being hit or attacked by animals in the dream could cause miscarriage too
How to Prevent Miscarriage

There are ways to prevent the chances of miscarriage. In fact, a few simple lifestyle changes can make a world of difference:

Prayers and Counselling
Avoid stress related activities
Give yourself a break on sex
Avoiding drinking alcohol and using illicit drugs during pregnancy
Eat a healthy diet
Maintaining a healthy weight before and during pregnancy.
Be careful to avoid certain infections, such as German measles (rubella)
PRAYER POINTS

Thank the Lord for His power to deliver from any form of bondage.
I confess the sins of my ancestors (list them).
Ask the Lord for forgiveness.
Ask the Lord to forgive those sins and errors you do not know about.
Let the power in the blood of Jesus separate me from the sins of my ancestors, in the name of Jesus.
I renounce any evil dedication placed upon my life, in Jesus’ name.
I break every evil edict and ordination, in the name of Jesus.
I renounce and loose myself from every negative dedication placed upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
I command all demons associated with the dedication to leave now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I take authority over all the associated curses, in Jesus’ name.
Lord, cancel the evil consequences of any broken demonic promise or dedication.
I take authority over all the curses emanating from broken dedication, in the name of Jesus.
I command all demons associated with any evil parental vow and dedication to depart from me now, in the name of Jesus.
Ask the Lord to separate you completely from all the sins of your forefathers by the precious blood of Jesus.
Ask the Lord to remove the curse, if it was from Him.
Command the curse of ——– to be broken, in the name of Jesus.
Apply the oil and command all demons associated with the curse to leave at once, in the name of Jesus.
Command any demon afflicting the ———– or causing ———- to leave at once, in the name of Jesus.
Ask the Lord to heal all the damage done.
I dismiss and disband from my heart every thought, image or picture of failure in these matters, in Jesus’ name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
9pm - 10pm (Friday) study of the word and praise. For those attending vigils, praise and pray. I will be attending The Experience, which will be praise galore for the wonderful things God has done in our lives.

12 midnight -

DELIVERANCE FOR THE REPRODUCTIVE ORGAN

CONFESSIONS: Isa. 49: 25-26, Luke 10:19, Col. 2:15, Ps. 35: 1-28

Praise Worship

Pray in the spirit for at least 10 minutes

I refuse to consider my body dead in the name of Jesus.
I refuse to consider my reproductive organs dead in Jesus’ name.
I hereby command my body to be alive in the name of Jesus.
I hereby command my reproductive organs to be alive and functional in Jesus’ name.
I refuse to consider the doctor’s negative report of infertility in the name of Jesus.
I reject the doctor’s negative report of infertility in Jesus’ name.
I refuse to consider the negative medical report of low sperm count (oligospermia) in the name of Jesus.
I cancel every negative medical report of low sperm count in Jesus name.
O Lord, let the negative report of low sperm count be converted to be positive supernatural report of normal sperm count that will impregnate my wife in Jesus name.
I refuse to consider the negative medical report of total absence of sperm in the semen (azoospermia ) in Jesus name.
I cancel every medical report of azoospermia in Jesus’ name.
O Lord, let the negative report of azoospermia be converted to the positive supernatural report of normal sperm count in Jesus name.
I refuse to consider the negative spiritual verdict of the powers of darkness in respective of my body in Jesus’ name.
I reject the spiritual verdict of Satan, witches and wizards, household oppression, marine spirits, satanic agents and occultic powers in Jesus’ name.
I cancel and neutralize with the blood of Jesus every contrary spiritual verdict of the powers of darkness pertaining to child birth in Jesus name.
O Lord, transform my sperm to the ones that will supernaturally achieve a successful conception in Jesus name.
O Lord, transform my sperm count to supernatural sperm count that will divinely achieve a successful conception in Jesus name.
O Lord, replace every abnormal sperm with a normal sperm in Jesus name.
O Lord, replace every non-motile sperm with a motile sperm in Jesus name.
O Lord, replace every sluggish sperm with a living sperm in Jesus name.
O Lord, replace every dead sperm with a living sperm in Jesus name.
O Lord, let my sperm be the type that will achieve conception instantly, the moment I meet my spouse in Jesus name.
O Lord, empower my testes to supernaturally produce sperm that will achieve conception in a divine fashions in Jesus name.
O Lord, as I meet my spouse give conception in Jesus name.
O Lord, let my sperm count be adequate in Jesus’ name.
I command the strongman that has been assigned to give me low sperm count to crash to the ground and die in Jesus name.
I command everything that is responsible for low sperm count to die in Jesus name.
I command my semen stolen by the powers of darkness to be restored to me seven-fold in Jesus name.
I retrieve my semen by a divine supernatural force in Jesus name.
O Lord, energize my sperm to supernaturally fertile the ovum (egg) of my spouse during coleus with a successful conception as an end result in Jesus name.
O Lord, let the womb of my spouse be divinely and supernaturally receptive to my sperm with conception as and end result in Jesus’ name.
I command everything that would threaten to make me to consider or believe the negative medical report to fall to the ground and die in Jesus’ name.
I command everything that would threaten to make me to consider or believe the negative spiritual report or verdict of the powers of darkness concerning my fertility to fall to the ground and die in Jesus’ name.
I bind all principalities and powers in the air operating over and within my life in Jesus name.
I bind all wickedness in high places and evil thrones the air operating over and within my life in Jesus’ name.
I bind all evil dominions and strongmen in the air operating over and within my life in Jesus name.
I bind every witchcraft control and mind blowing spirit in the name of Jesus.
I strip each spirit off their power and rank and I separate each of them from one another in the name of Jesus.
I cast out every witchcraft arrow affecting my senses (sight, smell, taste, hearing) in the name of Jesus.
I bind every evil presence in my bodily system -reproductive -digestion respiratory -nervous
-skeletal -muscular -circulatory -endocrine -excretory

I break the backbone and destroy the root of every spirit speaking against me in Jesus name.

Every astral projection against me, I frustrate you in Jesus name.
Every complicated evil network against me, be eaten up by the elements in Jesus name.
I bind every power pulling anything in my body towards evil by means of energy drawn from the sun, the moon and the stars I Jesus name.
I bind every power pulling anything in my body towards evil by means of energy drawn planets and constellations and the earth in the name of Jesus.
I bind every power pulling anything in my body towards evil by means of energy drawn from the ……. in the name of Jesus.-air -wind -fire -water-light -darkness -elements
Any power drawing energy against me from evil lines and circles, fall sown and die in Jesus name.
I forbid any transference of spirit into my life from my family, friends and associates in Jesus name.
Every altar speaking against my divine destiny, be dismantles in Jesus name.
I bring the blood of Jesus over the spirit that does not want to let me go in Jesus name.
Let the blood of Jesus purge me of every witchcraft contaminating material in Jesus name.
I destroy the hand of witch-doctor working against me in Jesus name.
Every witchcraft spirit attempting to build wall against my destiny, fall down and die in Jesus name.
I send the rain of affliction
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chikusche: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
franklyfert:

hello dear, the key to any fertility treatment is consistence. you need to take your drugs regularly following the Doctors prescription and time and then a follow up test. do not be discouraged. both drugs are very good high prolactin ,so dont stop it. you will achieve the right result be patient.

for your hubby, for any drug to have effect he has to take it consistently for 3months ,since that is how long it will take him to produce new ones.but he can try more effective drug like fertisan m , though its expensive but has a good tract record than others that i have worked with .

it is well, God is on the throne.

Thank you Ma. I am very grateful for ur response. My husband needs to see a urologis in a private hospital bc we have tried the ones in d govt hospitals so if u can direct us to one that you know i'll be most gratefull.
Please what is bfp n CD so that i can flow while going through the thread.

Thank you.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
5am - 7am (Saturday)

Praise and worship

9am - 10am

Since we are all at home, its prayer galore oh
VICTORY BY FIRE OVER WITCHCRAFT VERDICTS

PRAISE WORSHIP:

SCRIPTURE READING: 2 Kings 1:1-18

CONFESSION: Psalm 113:9 says, “He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord.”

NOTE: As you go into these prayer avoid any distraction, pray with holy determination, holy violent anger and the God that answers by fire will suddenly intervene in your situation in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS:

Confess the good works of God into your life
Ask for anointing of God in this prayer section
Anything program into my life to arrest my conception be dismantle
Let the year given to me from demonic word concern my child bearing be expire today.
I shake off my life, from every dust of childlessness introduced into my life from my family line.
I vomit every evil consumption that I have been fed with as a child.
I command all foundational strongman attached to my life to be paralyzed.
I release myself from the grip of any problem transferred into my life from the womb
I break and loose myself from every inherited evil covenant in Jesus name.
I break and loose myself from every inherited evil curse in Jesus name.
Any evil laying on of hands loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation.
Any demonic incisions loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation.
Any dream pollution loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation.
Any demonic sacrifices loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation.
Any demonic marriages loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation.
Any wrong exposures to sex loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation.
Any demonic incisions loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation.
Any fellowships with family idols loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation.
I command all the enemy of God in my, Husband/wife Family to carry my entire problem today, in Jesus name.
All my enemies shall flee before me in seven ways in the name Jesus.
Let all the agreement of witches/wizard over my life be broken in Jesus name.
I command all unknown evil forces organized against my life to be scattered, in Jesus name.
I paralyze every activity of physical and spiritual parasites and devourers in my life.
Powers denying me of my due miracles receive the stone of fire.
Heavenly surgeons, perform necessary surgical operation in all the areas of my life.
Lord Jesus, carry out all the repairs that are necessary in my life.
I command all the damages done to my life by —————-to be repaired.
(a) Evil tongue (b) Personal negative confession (c) Demonic prophecies

(d) Household wickedness (e) Witchcraft spells and curses.

Lord, make my life a miracle and be glorified in every area of my life.
Let every information about my wife/husband be erased from every satanic memory
Evil strangers in my body, come all the way out of your hiding places.

I cough out and vomit any food eaten from the table of the devil. (Pray this prayer point 7 times after that, begin to cough)
Let all negative materials circulating in my blood stream be evacuated
I drink the blood of Jesus – (please demonstrate)
Lay one hand on your head other on your stomach, Begin to challenge every part of your body with the fire of the Holy Ghost.
Lord, I desire breakthroughs concerning – childbearing today in the name of Jesus.
Lord, I desire breakthroughs concerning pregnancy this month in the name of Jesus.
Lord I desire breakthroughs concerning delivery of my baby this year in the name of Jesus.
Fire of God, saturate my womb now, in Jesus name in Jesus name.
I dismiss and disband from my heart every thought, image of picture of failure in these matters.
I reject every curse of miscarriage and pre- mature birth in my family.
I declare that there shall be no barrenness in my life.
Every destruction that has entered into my reproductive organs be removed by fire.
I break any curse contrary to childbearing transferred to me by any boyfriend/girl friend.
I arrest every hormonal problem in the name of Jesus.
Let the walls of my womb be purged by divine fire.
I cast out every spirit of death from my womb.
Lord, give me divine revelation and wisdom in the name of Jesus.
Every witchcraft pot in my family break in Jesus.
Anything programmed into my life to weakling my husband during our intercourse come out and die.
Anything programmed into my life to arrest my husband sperm come out with all your roots.
Any program of witchcraft in my house, I dismantle you by fire in the name of Jesus.
Angels of God pull out every witchcraft nail, used to nail my womb to the trees.
Angels of God drain out my sperm, from the witchcraft calabash.
Any powers programming my life to cooking alone in my husband house I dismantle your program now.
I refuse to do the house work alone, my womb produce my helper in Jesus name.
Lord Jesus, turn my home to baby factory.
I return barrenness to the camp of Michal the wife of David.
I return delay in conception to the camp of Sarah the wife of Abraham, in Jesus name.
Lord, remove the garment of reproach from me as you did for Hannah.
Lord, command a change in every part of my system.
All the evil children blocking my divine children, I slaughter you by the sword of God.

Fire of deliverance, go to the root of my life and consume every pollution in my foundation in Jesus name.
Arrow of deliverance locate my stubborn infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
Every foundational bondage in my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus
You witchcraft foundation in my life be dismantled by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Every witchcraft money spent on my behalf, be withdrawn by fire.
Every witchcraft law over my life, vanish by fire, in the name of Jesus.
You my body organs receive the fire f God, and begin to function properly, in the name of Jesus.
Every money on my behalf to witchcraft spirits be withdrawn by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Every witchcraft verdicts against my life, turn against your sender, in the name of Jesus.
You curse of bitterness issued against my life by witchcraft spirits, be broken in the name of Jesus.
Your curse of desolation issued against my womb, ovary, fallopian tubes by witchcraft, be broken by the blood of Jesus.
You curse of miscarriages issued against my womb, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Every internal and external witchcraft working against my life, strike against yourselves to destruction, in Jesus name.
Every witchcraft/herbalist coven harboring my womb receive the fire of God and be roasted, in Jesus name.
Every monthly monitoring of my womb by witchcraft power be dissolved by fire.
Every bi-monthly monitoring of my womb by witchcraft power be dissolved by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Every bi-monthly monitoring of my womb by witchcraft power be dissolved by fire.

If it is every four, five or six month that your pregnancy always come down, you pray it accordingly as prayed above.

You witchcraft legs in the shoes of my life, come out and be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
Every far and near witchcraft that has vowed to see my end, swallow your words and verdicts, in Jesus name.
I command the assignments of witchcraft against my life to turn against them, in the name of Jesus.
I command the assignment of sorcerers against my life to turn against them, in the name of Jesus.
You witchcraft powers stirring up my environment against me receive the thunder fire of God, in Jesus name.
Every element of wickedness fashioned against me, work against your sender, in the name of Jesus.
Every medium of operation of dark powers against me, be destroyed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
Every eye of witchcraft monitoring my life,. Receive the arrows of fire, in Jesus name.
You witchcraft problems in my life, vanish by fire, in Jesus name.
Every witchcraft sickness in my life vanish and return no more.

12 noon - 1pm

Deliverance of the Womb
Father in the name of Jesus, I come to you today as your daughter, I am sorry for all my sins and the sins of my ancestors.
I forgive all those that have offended me, and I pray that those whom I have offended forgive me.
I close all doors opened for the enemy to afflict my life and family. By your mercy O Lord, forgive me, restore me and heal me of all physical and spiritual challenges in the Name of Jesus.
I believe and have faith in the unshakable words of God. The word of God is the power of God to deliver me from every conscious and unconscious bondage prospering in my life.
The word of God is God Himself speaking and not man. Therefore, nothing shall be impossible for me.
Father Lord, as I make this confession now, I pray you will watch over your word to perform it, because you are a faithful God.
You are not a man that you should lie, neither the son of man that you should repent. Rather you will not break your covenant, nor alter the word which has gone forth out of your mouth.

It is written that I shall decree a thing and it shall be established and the light of God shall shine upon me. The word of God is the light of men, it shines upon darkness and darkness comprehended it not. Father Lord, let your light of deliverance shine upon every dark area of my life, let your light through the blood of Jesus chase away dark presence hindering my supernatural conception.

I am a beloved child of the most highest God, called by the name of the Lord, redeemed, purchased and saved by the precious blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, shed for my deliverance on the cross of Calvary.

I believe in the ministry of my lord Jesus Christ, I believe in the healing power in blood of Jesus. Let the life giving blood of Jesus bring life into my womb, my home and my marriage.

I plead the precious blood of Jesus over my life and family and over every situation that has challenged my life.

In Genesis 1:28, God bless me and said unto me “BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY AND REPLENISH THE EARTH AND SUBDUE IT.

I claim the promises of this scripture, I key in to the blessings of God for me in the scripture, I am a mother of children, I and the children shall be for signs and wonders in the body of Christ.

Father I want to see your glory in this program let your Holy Spirit breath upon me and let the blood of Jesus flush out of my womb every evil plantation hindering me from bringing forth fruits of the womb.

Father, you remembered Sarah, she conceived and delivered Isaac, father remember me for good in this program. Plant in me a seed after the order of Sarah.

Father you visited Elizabeth at her age, she conceived and brought forth John. Lord make it happen to me after the order of Elizabeth and Zachariah in the Name of Jesus.

Father, Hannah cried to you at your altar in Shiloh, you harkened to her voice and gave her Samuel, three other sons and two daughters. Lord, it is my time of divine visitation, Lord show me your glory in this program.

Blood of Jesus Wash my womb of every dark presence hindering my conception.
Blood of Jesus purge my womb of every spiritual blockage hindering my fruit of the womb.

Blood of Jesus neutralize every heat in my womb burning seeds in my womb. claim total deliverance from delayed conception by the power in the blood of Jesus.

PRAYER POINTS:

Blood of Jesus, light the candle of my life and family in the name of Jesus
Blood of Jesus neutralize every demonic toxin assigned to kill good seeds in my womb in the name of Jesus
Blood of Jesus repair every spiritual and physical damage done to my womb by house hold wickedness in the name of Jesus.
I claim divine healing in every area of my life by the power in the blood of Jesus
I cancel every negative medical report issued to me by the power in the Blood of Jesus
Blood of Jesus flush out every evil plantation in my body in the name of Jesus.
Blood of Jesus fertilize my womb.
Blood of Jesus swallow every serpent and scorpion assigned to swallow seeds in my womb in the name of Jesus.
Blood of Jesus, quench every strange fire/heat assigned to burn good seeds in my womb in the name of Jesus.
Blood of Jesus, come between me and any spiritual spouse coming between me and my fruitfulness in the name of Jesus.
Every diagnosed and undiagnosed sickness in my body, be purged by the blood of Jesus.
Blood of Jesus change the story of my life to Glory
Blood of Jesus overhaul my life in the name of Jesus
Blood of Jesus change my trials to testimony in the name of Jesus

3pm - 4pm

Praise, worship and speak in tongue

6pm - 7pm

SWALLOWER OF MY CHILDBEARING MUST DIE

Psalm 35, Isa. 49:19-END
1. Thank God for His mercies upon your life in the name of Jesus.
2. Bring quality repentance before God
3. Ask for forgiveness of all known and unknown sins
4. Holy Spirit, take control of my life and marriage in the name of Jesus.
5. I receive open heaven as I pray in the name of Jesus
6. I re-dedicate my life and my marriage to God in the name of Jesus.
7. Anything in my life cooperating with my enemies come out and die in the name of Jesus.
8. I disagree with the enemy of my childbearing by the power in the blood of Jesus
9. Holy Ghost fire, purge my foundation in the name of Jesus
10. Holy Ghost fire, pass through my body in the name of Jesus.
11. Holy Ghost bulldozer, uproot every evil tree growing against my childbearing in Jesus name
12. Caterpillar of heaven, pull down every evil house caging my childbearing in the name of Jesus
13. Caterpillar of heaven, pull down every house of idol in my village in Jesus name
14. Caterpillar of heaven, destroy the altar of masquerade in my village, caging my childbearing in the name of Jesus.
15. Holy Ghost bulldozer, destroy the house of strongman in my mother’s village, working against my childbearing in the name of Jesus
16. Evil house in my father’s village that has caged the glory of my childbearing, scatter in the name of Jesus
17. Evil house in my husband’s village that has caged my image, scatter and release me in the name of Jesus
18. Demons behind irregular menstruation die in the name of Jesus.
19. Demon forcing menopause on me, be arrested and die in the name of Jesus.
20. Vampire spirits feeding on the blood of my pregnancy, vomit and die in the name of Jesus
21. Serpentine spirits swallowing my reproductive eggs, be roasted and die in the name of Jesus
22. Sword of the Lord, cut into pieces every serpents causing delayed childbearing in the name of Jesus
23. Powers promoting barrenness, miscarriage, still birth, O sword of the Lord, cut them off in the name of Jesus
24. Every power and force swallowing answers to my prayer of childbearing , die in the name of Jesus.
25. Pollution and contamination of spirit husband(s) and wife(ves), be flushed out by fire in the name of Jesus
26. Hand of God pull out and remove every negative thing that has blocked my fallopian tube/womb in the name of Jesus
27. Evil dedication to marine spirits, disturbing my life and marriage break and die in the name of Jesus
28. Strongman behind low sperm count, die in the name of Jesus.
29. I activate the angels of the living God, to go forth and set my children free from every prison of darkness in the name of Jesus.
30. Witchcraft coven, release all my stolen blessings in the name of Jesus
31. Evil consultation to any witch doctor for the sake of my childbearing and my children, thunder of God kill them in the name of Jesus
32. Thou power of the living God, recreate me to reproduce in the name of Jesus
33. Blood of Jesus, boost my husband’s sperm in Jesus name
34. I receive the auction to become father/mother of children in the name of Jesus
35. Glorious child that has never been born in my generation, manifest in my womb in Jesus name
36. My destiny children, appear now in the name of Jesus
37. Lion of Judah!! tear to pieces any witchcraft power assigned to kill my baby in the name of Jesus
38. Power of the most high God, protect and guide my baby safely in me in the name of Jesus
39. The joy of my marriage shall be established forever in the name of Jesus
40. God has knocked out barrenness, sorrow, shame, marital disorder out of my marriage forever in the name of Jesus!!
41. Bless God for answers to your prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
9pm - 10pm

IN THE MIDST OF THE MULTITUDE, OH GOD SINGLE ME OUT FOR TESTIMONY

Confessions: Psalms 5:19; Judges 13:1-25; Luke 2:25-32; Genesis 17:1-14; Genesis 21:1-7

Sing songs of praises to the most High God because He is worthy of all praise.
Exalt the name of God for His mighty works in your life.
Praise His name because He is the ancient of days that cannot die.
Unlimited mercy of God, overshadow me now, in the name of Jesus.
Mercy of God and the light of God, appear in my life in the name of Jesus.
Oh Lord, appear in my destiny and remould me for your glory in the name of Jesus.
Oh Lord, appear in my life and marriage, let your goodness and joy spring forth, in the name of Jesus.
Power of darkness, working against the manifestation of God’s power in my life, catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
Every stumbling block that the enemy has placed on the path of my destiny and fruitfulness die, in the name of Jesus.
Every evil ancient wall of darkness that surrounds me and is hindering good things from locating me, I pull you down by fire in the name of Jesus.
Every satanic battle, on assignment to block the Angel bringing my God’s given children, scatter in the name of Jesus.
Queen of the coast in conjunction with the prince of Persia that does not want me to receive the goodness and the answers to my prayers, catch fire and die, in the name of Jesus.
Veil of darkness, covering my face in the spirit realm, blocking my helpers from locating me, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
Every dark cloud, covering my marriage and fruitfulness, clear away by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Heaven of my marriage and fruitfulness, open by fire in the name of Jesus.
Powers circulating my name for evil and deleting my testimonies die in the name of Jesus.
Every satanic battle on assignment to cause me to lose my opportunities and divine encounter, scatter in the name of Jesus.
Any power that needs to die, or run mad for me to dance and rejoice, die in the name of Jesus.
Every battle that wants to strip me naked over my fruitfulness, catch fire and perish, in the name of Jesus.
I use the name of Jesus to conquer the evil intentions of occult and witchcraft powers saying no to my fruitfulness, in the name of Jesus.
Oh Lord, show forth your mighty power, and disgrace powers of darkness that think they have completed their work over me, in the name of Jesus.
I use the stone of fire that killed Goliath to destroy every evil animal, eating up my pregnancy in the spirit realm, in the name of Jesus.
Every organ in my life and that of my spouse, that has stopped working, receive the breath of life, in the name of Jesus.
Every hindrance, obstacle, demonic report and evil prophecy that is saying I am not compatible with my spouse, thereby saying we will not have children, die in the name of Jesus.
Every evil elder’s meeting over my marriage and fruitfulness to spoil them, earthquake of God swallow them, in the name of Jesus.
Everything that has being damaged in any part of my body, Oh Lord repair it, in the name of Jesus.

Every evil padlock that has locked up my womb, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Oh God that located the sick man beside the pool of Bethsaida and healed him, locate me in the midst of the multitude, in the name of Jesus.
Oh God that singled Mary out of other virgins and passed through her to show forth His glory, pass through me and show forth your glory, in the name of Jesus.
Every dark strongman, that has put my life in the snare, I jump out of the snare and I put you there, in the name of Jesus.
Oh Lord restore back to me all the years the devil has wasted concerning my fruitfulness, in the name of Jesus.
Any covenant in my life that wants to waste my money and my properties, break and die, in the name of Jesus.
Strongman of darkness boasting as my God, that says I will not have breakthrough from this problem, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
I trample upon………………………(pick from under the list) and you shall rise no more, in the name of Jesus.
every evil word that I shall die unfulfilled
every evil word that as I didn’t bring any child into my marriage, so shall I not have any in it
every evil word of witchcraft claiming ownership of my life
every evil word of “we have concluded his/her case and so shall it be”
every evil word of thou shall only hear good prophecies but you shall never see it manifest
every evil word of bitterness, spoken into my life during my naming ceremony
every evil word of bitterness spoken into my life on my wedding day that has become an evil guardian in my marriage
every incantation and enchantment, spoken against my life and is now transforming into spiritual spouses
evil words that spiritual robbers will rob me of my properties and children
Every evil word that his sperm will be too watery or her womb will be like basket leaking pregnancies
Any evil prophecy that I shall conceive but I shall miscarry it or I shall give birth to babies and they shall die
Every evil word that tears will not cease in my marriage and that I shall not laugh in my marriage
Every evil word of thou shall get pregnant but shall die on the day of delivery
Every evil word that my husband will die when I get pregnant
Every evil word that once I get pregnant we shall loose our jobs and properties.
Every evil word, that I shall go insane during and after delivery, back fire in the name of Jesus.
The last menses will be the last blood I shall see till I deliver my baby in the name of Jesus.
I claim all the good prophecies in the scriptures in the name of Jesus.
As the Lord liveth and as His spirit is alive, I will continue to sing my song and dance my dance, in the name of Jesus.
There shall be no evil carry over and people shall not say sorry, you will make it next time to me in the name of Jesus.
I must be congratulated because a sound of joy is coming on my way, in the name of Jesus.
LORD I thank you for singling me out for blessing.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
12 midnight...

You take sand from your compound (This can be taken before midnight) and pray on the sand, ask God if it is any human that is the cause of your ttc/miscarriages, and everyone on earth is made from sand, let their powers over you live be broken, but if its not any human and God our father made us from sad, let him heal us and give us our children. Believe He has done it and dance like never before.

This is the hour of praise and worship.

You can just copy this, paste and print out for easy retrieval.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
Fruitfulray sweets, would have sent you this as a pm but my own does not work well. Kudos for a job well done kiss

A small suggestion from me. To enable us follow the prayers easily, next time pls can you post the prayers and routine daily instead of all at once. Like Thurs prayers/routine can be posted wed night or Thur morn etc.
Now the way I will follow this is to be going to your profile posts everyday. cool
I no mind sha cos I know wetin I dey find.
No copying, pasting n printing for me due to some phone issues. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
FruitfulRay:
12 midnight...

You take sand from your compound (This can be taken before midnight) and pray on the sand, ask God if it is any human that is the cause of your ttc/miscarriages, and everyone on earth is made from sand, let their powers over you live be broken, but if its not any human and God our father made us from sad, let him heal us and give us our children. Believe He has done it and dance like never before.

This is the hour of praise and worship.

You can just copy this, paste and print out for easy retrieval. Have always been wondering on how to use the prayer points anytime I open it on my phone. But just realize how powerful the words are. God bless you real good.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine83: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
@Fruithfulray, many thanks for compiling ds prayer n scriptures. God bless u real good.

Pls house, can one chew d bitterleaf instead of squeezing it. I vomited all when I drank d juice last cycle. Pls reply me ooo

Cc. Blossomedcherry, loisemn n other sabi mamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Amen sis, and you too...

fruitfulvine83:
@Fruithfulray, many thanks for compiling ds prayer n scriptures. God bless u real good.

Pls house, can one chew d bitterleaf instead of squeezing it. I vomited all when I drank d juice last cycle. Pls reply me ooo

Cc. Blossomedcherry, loisemn n other sabi mamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Fruitfulvine83 , lolz. Na blossomed-cherry be our current bitter leaf master o. She go tell you whether you can chew or not. Though I feel chewing the leaf will be more bitter than drinking.

For me, I diluted it very well with water the first day. After my hubby yabbed me well, I realized that's not the way to make the drink though it helped me to swallow it.
The next day, I made the juice thick and with less water. I managed to drink morn &afternun. By the evening of that day, my taste buds had adjusted. Na me come dey pursue the bitter leaf . It lost a great deal of its bitter taste for me. If chewing does not work, try this. Dilute first with plenty water. Then try thick undiluted one later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Awsome23(f): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
good evening fruitful mothers

just registered on nairaland cos of this forum, being a silent reader for almost a year now. hope am welcome

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Awsome23(f): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
from the day i stumbled on this thread, i have every post till date page by page. i v rejoiced with many, cried with many and also hope with many. have been ttc for 10 months but it seemed like 10 yrs. let me not bore us with the long story but i want to tell someone here that GOD is actually listening to you and the answer will manifest in no time

i learned everything i know about TTC on this thread in my silent mode.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Awsome23(f): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
on sunday 27th November, i got the most sought after BFP . Help me thank this Jehovah. He is an awesome GOD

26 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
@Awsome23, congrats mama and wish you streefree nine months and pls sama us WIDD.

@pweetymii, mama you funny no be small. I just dey laugh for office like person wey something dey worry.

@fruitfulRay, thanks you for a job well done.

@ Loisemm, keep up the good work as I pray that soon your name will also be included in the BFP and WIDD in Jesus name, Amen.

@Ayauche, HWA.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Awsome23:
on sunday 27th November, i got the most sought after BFP . Help me thank this Jehovah. He is an awesome GOD
congrats o, wishing u a blissful and stressful 9mnths and easy delivery with baby, mother and father alive.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lol @Loisemm I no be master oooo everything I learnt and practiced was from this wonderful group o tuale to all sabi maamasand everyone in this house cuz God is already baking something beautiful and handsome inside each and everyone of you Amen!!!...

for the maama that asked me about chewing @fruitfulvine83, maama plz dont come and kill yoursef o cuz wetin oyibo look finish come still name am bitter leaf, u suppose knowas e dey be.

chewing the leaf is disastrous o, trust me wen I say itz disastrous cuz me I tried chewing it after I vomitted it like 2ice when I started.The day I chewed, I never evn chew to paste make e reach to swallow, I don vomit upandan hubby come dey laff me like dix your bitterleaf hobby who send u

I decided making it as juice was 100% better atlst I swallow once sharp sharp but the day I chewed, I chewed with wide eyes, d bitter dey slip in small smally harsh and aggressive and I still swallowed. The chewed one leaf no even rch d leaves wey I dey use make d juice...

No mind my long post abeg.... sprinkles baby dust.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
Awsome23 , you are warmly welcome. Congrats! May you carry joyfully to term. Update your WIDD so I can include it in the November Bfp Roll call I posted earlier today.
#God of the Eleventh hour
#We dont mind more bfp announcements tonight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
Gud evenin mamas. Congratulations to all those that got their BFP, I pray the good Lord to protect and guide u all till the day of ur deliveries in Jesus name. AMEN.

Pls mamas am done with my progesterone injections. I want to buy bit B6, folic acid and vit c.

My question is: what type of vit C shld I buy? Is it the white or orange one?

Thank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sorry sisters exams took me into hibernation, I can't forget my root lie lie. @ fruitfulray, tnx for the prayers points cos ttc a times z not only medical but spiritual too, God must visit us all dz year.
@ Loisemm my darling God ll reward you for your dz ur selfless service. U ll upload ur own WIDD b4 dz year end mark my words.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
mumzara:
Gud evenin mamas. Congratulations to all those that got their BFP, I pray the good Lord to protect and guide u all till the day of ur deliveries in Jesus name. AMEN.

Pls mamas am done with my progesterone injections. I want to buy bit B6, folic acid and vit c.

My question is: what type of vit C shld I buy? Is it the white or orange one?

Thank u
white vitamin c z better than the orange type.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
nneejima:
white vitamin c z better than the orange type.

Thank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
@ Enkaylala2
Wow...Big congrats dearie. D Good Lord has perfected his good works

@ Orney
I will go with d tvs result maybe cos its internal & when I had my cysts detected; tvs result gave a truer dimension. But any which way pikin still dey enter 4 d two of them

@. Fruitfulvine83
Our God Almighty has granted ur heart
Desires, do not FRET

@mummykyrti
This miracle prayer fit give person immaculate conception here oh! I love ur faith

@Curvillicious
I dey feel u wella 4 here oh. Me sef don ask my spirit dat kind question tire

@ Stephaniecoa
D Good lord will crown all ur efforts

@pweetymii
Sorry dear, I can imagine d whole thing sef .My own worst experience is that I stopped praying to God or even going 2 church.(4 my foolish mind, I dey angry with am) . I sincerely pray he forgives me.

@ Ayauche
Happy 3rd wedding anniversary . I pray God gifts u with ur deepest heart desires

@Loisemm
Thanks 4 d detailed compilation. I have really learnt a lot.

@ all on their 2ww. Keep faith & praise God 4 HE HAS DONE D SEEMINGLY IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE for all of u

....hmmm fasting mode activated.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:03am On Dec 01, 2016
Time for prayer people... Wake up to pray n praise
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 12:06am On Dec 01, 2016
FruitfulRay:
Time for prayer people... Wake up to pray n praise

Amen! Pls let's not be tired or too sleepy to pray! I just got home from work at 10pm and have to be up again at 5am. As a daily routine, I'm still not sure how to keep up with the prayer schedule but I must do my best!

Starting tonight, sisters let us pray to our creator.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 12:19am On Dec 01, 2016
Awsome23:
Congratssssss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 5:29am On Dec 01, 2016
curvilicious:
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! cry

Na wa o! Which day mesef go write praise d Lord for my bfp and hear pple say make i write WIDD?

I believe sha soon and very soon wink
it ll happen soonest, in fact u ll be confused bc it occurred when you least expected it. Let me be the first to tell you congratulations.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 5:43am On Dec 01, 2016
Loisemm thank ü so much for ur wishes.
Pweetymii my darling sis, God bless ü. Ese ma
Frutfulvine83 thank ü very much ma
Adiaahaakwaibom1 thank so very much.
4realwoman thank ü sis.
I really appreciate cool

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 6:17am On Dec 01, 2016
Thanks all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 6:54am On Dec 01, 2016
ok dear, i understand, just didn't want to forget. Please just help and manage am...lol God will bless our effort...

Loisemm:
Fruitfulray sweets, would have sent you this as a pm but my own does not work well. Kudos for a job well done kiss

A small suggestion from me. To enable us follow the prayers easily, next time pls can you post the prayers and routine daily instead of all at once. Like Thurs prayers/routine can be posted wed night or Thur morn etc.
Now the way I will follow this is to be going to your profile posts everyday. cool
I no mind sha cos I know wetin I dey find.
No copying, pasting n printing for me due to some phone issues. grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 6:58am On Dec 01, 2016
God is indeed faithful...congrats dear...HnH 9 months, God protect you all

Awsome23:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemedsoul: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2016
what reviews do you have on digital acupuncture , cause I am planning to get it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.