Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,075 members, 7,863,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5448988 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
@mummykyrti
It's Adiaha Akwalbom
Ie lst daughter of Akwalbom wink
Maybe I go change d moniker 2 AA sef; @ least that one dey easier 2 remember

@ Loisemm
U wan put sand sand 4 ur Aunty garri abi. Or u no hear say Na game of luck. God really be save me no be small 4 that MMM, I be wan put my small savings this Monday Na him I begin hear another Tory on Tuesday . 4 this Buhari time; I for just lock up : grin

@ Fruitfulray
Congrats dear on ur promotion. D next in line is our BFP cos once God's blessings begins in one's life, it becomes endless until we become "embarrassed" of them

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 17, 2016
@ fruitfulray, our God of excellence isn't through with you yet. Greater promotion awaits you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 6:57am On Dec 17, 2016
Fruitfulray: praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiissse Yahweh hallelujah.
Congrats more testimonies await you

@Sis Jellos 3caps is 1200mg is it ok?
I don't want to go overboard abeg no vex

@Pwettymii d qweshun na how to use vitex
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2016
Fruitfulray congratulations,this is the beginning of many beautiful things to come.
@curvilicious i was supposed to be taking 3x daily but i was skipping afternoon because of work.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2016
curvilicious:
Congrats more testimonies await you

@Sis Jellos 3caps is 1200mg is it ok?
I don't want to go overboard abeg no vex

@Pwettymii d qweshun na how to use vitex
@ curvilicious dear, it is not over dosage. Like I mentioned earlier, i took 3 cap. in one week and 2 cap. in anoda wk cos don't want to finish on time and also Mami Alhaja doesn't have in stock but in all I still got AF and ovulated well first time in 6 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2016
Fruitfulray ,Yaay! Congrats on your promotion. You will keep going forward in every area of life. Your Baby dey road too. Amen.

Adiahaakwaibom grin. Thank God you held off from MMM this Christmas. My Hubby too told his guider he can register him but he won't put money till after Christmas is over. That Christmas is a risky season to invest. Na so God save us o.
The guider put in his own 200k into dh's account to prove its genuine and nothing will happen.
lipsrsealed
He has made millions before now sha so nothing do the man. I no pity am. Na new members I pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 8:45am On Dec 17, 2016
Y don't u all wait for Jan 13t to come befor u start talking!! Haba! Nigerians sha! Trying to giv hypertension to ppl dt have money there. MMM has nt crashed. Stop saying things u dont know. I never did Bt d talk talk about it crashing I getting to me. Wait till Jan.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2016
Jellos:

@ curvilicious dear, it is not over dosage. Like I mentioned earlier, i took 3 cap. in one week and 2 cap. in anoda wk cos don't want to finish on time and also Mami Alhaja doesn't have in stock but in all I still got AF and ovulated well first time in 6 months.

But after swallowing the 3caps at once this morning i began to run temperature
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 17, 2016
FOTAMG , believe me I feel your pain. E be like say you get people wey lose money there like me.
Cool ur temper grin

IF it comes back by Jan, it won't be the same technique.
Tell ur People to count their losses and move on or to get ready to PH more to get out their money in 10% bits.
Hope you are happy now.

Bye dear. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2016
I was on 1 3x daily. But i upped my dose to 2 in the morning, 2 at night. The makes 1600mg. I think it depends on your bmi. I just assumed in my head that I am fat. Lol

curvilicious:

But after swallowing the 3caps at once this morning i began to run temperature

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2016
@FOTMAG
I never said it crashed; I said "l heard another Tory d next day being Tuesday".
I sincerely wish d scheme won't crash cos virtually everyone around me invested in d scheme. But d atmosphere around them is not funny at all, then if u couple dat with ttcing Na pure "kill joy" be that
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2016
afagha:

Praise God! More testimonies will be our portion in Jesus name.

Amen... Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2016
lavivaavril:
@fruitfulray congratulations my dear, the lord that has started his good work in your life will perfect it as you carry your baby in Jesus name!!

Amen sis, God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:43am On Dec 17, 2016
iamhistreasure:
@fruitfulray,congratulations ma.Next is a bfp IJN!

Amen...God bless u too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2016
mamakendra:
Congratulations on your promotion @friutfulray. This can only be God.
Congratulations to all our bellefull (preggy) mamas. Enjoy your preggy ride. No shaking, cos the Lord is on the throne

Thanks so much, God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2016
Adiahaakwaibom , you are innocent o. So you didn't realize she was referring to my posts without mentioning my name? grin

That's why I replied her but mentioned her name. I just pray make our people collect their money next Jan. I no talk again on this matter. Make I no derail thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2016
iomoge2:

Vitex

If yes you must not start on cd1.
I started on cd42 and say af cd45
Then continued all through and got positive cd48 of my next cycle.

Fertility dust.

Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2016
Adiahaakwaibom1:
@mummykyrti
It's Adiaha Akwalbom
Maybe I go change d moniker 2 AA sef; @ least that one dey easier 2 re

@ Fruitfulray
Congrats dear on ur promotion. D next in line is our BFP cos once God's blessings begins in one's life, it becomes endless until we become "embarrassed" of them

Thanks sis and Amen. Please don't change to AA, Adiaha Akwalbom is unique and that's what makes u special. We will get used to it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2016
mummykyrti:
myb na bcs na only me dey Hus and to cook atimes tire me, but even when I cook 4 hubby, I no dey fit chop... how evri evri?

Fine dearie dear, i been no see this post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2016
Adiahaakwaibom1:
@mummykyrti
It's Adiaha Akwalbom
Maybe I go change d moniker 2 AA sef; @ least that one dey easier 2

@ Fruitfulray

Thanks sis and Amen. Please don't change ur moniker, we will get used to it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2016
triangullar:
@ fruitfulray, our God of excellence isn't through with you yet. Greater promotion awaits you.

Amen and thanks dear. God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2016
curvilicious:
Congrats more testimonies await vitex

Amen my curvy mama...God bless and keep u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2016
curvilicious:
Congrats more testex

Thanks my curvy mama, God bless and keep u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2016
pweetymii:
Fruitfulray congratulations,this is the beginning of many beautiful things to come.
k.

Thanks sis, Amen and God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2016
FruitfulRay:

Amen my curvy mama...God bless and keep u

Amen o
I been wan just say ah me and u dey qwari wey u no greet me latose(bini greeting) this morning tongue

Abeg u go dey pay me 10% from ur salary raise o kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2016
Loisemm:
Fruitfulray ,Yaay! Congrats on your promotion. You will keep going forward in every area of life. Your Baby dey road too. Amen..

Thanks sis Loisemm kindest women, Amen and God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2016
Hummmmmmmm

HIV/AIDS, CANCER, HERPES

I just dey look u angry angry angry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2016
curvilicious:

Amen o
I been wan just say ah me and u dey qwari wey u no greet me latose(bini greeting) this morning tongue

Abeg u go dey pay me 10% from ur salary raise o kiss

No p my sis... We no go ever fit quarrel, but I need some of those ur curves. God bless u sis, we will all celebrate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2016
Thanks to everyone for the outpour of love, this is family, apart from a friend at work and my hubby no one else knows but you guys. I thank God for leading me here... Love you all and I know we will ALL testify...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2016
alexmoffit:
I used to suffer from HERPES GENITAL for about 3 years so I can

I’m given you 100% grantee, soon as you have getting in touch with Dr.ILLUOBE your problems will be solved accurately.

Thanks

Oga, we don't need any herbalist help, our help is in the name of the Lord. If you have herbs, fruits, vegetables to tell us about that can help improve our chances and correct some ailments, feel free to share. Don't come and be advertising any one here... Take ur advert somewhere else
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2016
@FruitfulRay
No wahala dear.... I will keep d name

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.