Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,504 members, 7,861,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5446580 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 10:31am On Dec 17, 2016
Loisemm:
FOTAMG , believe me I feel your pain. E be like say you get people wey lose money there like me.
Cool ur temper grin

IF it comes back by Jan, it won't be the same technique.
Tell ur People to count their losses and move on or to get ready to PH more to get out their money in 10% bits.
Hope you are happy now.

Bye dear. grin

Very funny. Feel whose pain? Who be dis? Sorry for urself o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2016
Loisemm:
Adiahaakwaibom , you are innocent o. So you didn't realize she was referring to my posts without mentioning my name? grin

That's why I replied her but mentioned her name. I just pray make our people collect their money next Jan. I no talk again on this matter. Make I no derail thread.

I know u very wel. U like to talk. Na u get ur mouth. 'replied her'. Smh. Find somthing to do. 'you and ur ppl'
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2016
Madam FOTAMG, I can't stoop down to your level. You want me to trade insults with you?! grin
Smh. It can't happen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2016
FOTAMG:

I know u very wel. U like to talk. Na u get ur mouth. 'replied her'. Smh. Find somthing to do. 'you and ur ppl'
E be like say u dey find who to put ur frustration for this morning! Nobody be MMM here o wey hold ur money. Carry ur frustration go meet Mr Mavrodi. Haba!!! angry grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2016
Dear Friends and Partners,

We are going to come together in prayer for one another. This email will be received by thousands and thousands of like minded believers like yourself. I believe that if we all unite in prayer, we can really shift things in the spirit. There are many of you who are choosing between two paths, but if you do not have the proper VISION, then you may choose poorly.

As in my last email to you, God is saying: If YOU challenge it, I will CHANGE it!

Many of you are having this message resonate in your spirit, but your natural mind is unable to perceive the "it" that you need to challenge. You must see "it" by the Spirit of God, so God can change "it" through you.

What is your "it"?

Read this scripture and get this in your spirit. God is speaking through Jeremiah:

Jeremiah 29:10-14
"For thus saith the Lord, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith the Lord: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the Lord; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive."

Everything that is in captivity
Will be restored to you
As you enter into 2017.
Captivity has come to an END!
Your finances will be released,
Your emotions will be released,
Your spiritual authority will be released,
Your relationships in captivity will be released.
Anything that God intended for you to have
that has been held in captivity
according to your destiny and prophetic future
will be RELEASED!

The key here is that which is in captivity, will be released. YOU will be released. Everything connected to you will be released. What you have dominion over will be released. What you have rightful covenant ownership of will be released.

This is JUBILEE! It is about RELEASE!!

Pray this with me out loud. Use your voice. Your ear must hear your own unique voice resonate as you pray:

1"Father in heaven,
I come to you in the name of Jesus.
I come to you to give honor and thanksgiving.
I ask you to forgive me for all my sins
and the sins of my forefathers.
Let all transgressions and iniquities
be cleansed by the blood of Jesus.

2 LORD, Thank you for your word in Jeremiah,
Thank you for your liberty you have given me.
Thank you for doing a divine work in my life.
Thank you for your blood that was shed for me.
Thank you for your lamp that lights my path.
Thank you for that I have an ear to hear your voice.
Thank you for that I have eyes to see you lead.

3 In the name of Jesus,
I break and renounce every conscious evil association.
I break and renounce every unconscious evil association.
I declare the blessing of the LORD to overtake me.
I declare the blessing of the seed of Abraham to come upon me.
I declare this to be the year of Jubilee
I declare that my household and I will receive our inheritance.

4 Let any prison door hindering my blessing
to open to me of their own accord
after the order of the Apostle Peter.
As we harken to the Word of the LORD,
blessings will rest upon my household and generations.
My children and my children's children are richly blessed.
My children and my children's children are walking in your ways.

5 In the name of Jesus,
According to the covenants of God's written Word,
I petition the heavens for divine intervention
on behalf of everyone reading this email.
I pray they receive their inheritance in full.
I pray they pass on their heritage to the next generation.
I pray the captives be released and the freed from Egypt.

6 I pray they are blessed outside of the city.
I pray they are blessed inside the city.
I pray their possession are blessed.
I pray their work and businesses are blessed.
I pray they are blessed everywhere they go
I pray they are blessed in everything they do.

7 I pray their enemies be scattered in seven directions.
I pray blessing over everything they put their hands to.
I pray they be established as a holy people.
I pray that the nations will stand in awe of them.
I pray that you give them prosperity and land.
I pray that their resources will be plentiful.

8 I pray they receive your provision.
I pray they be blessed in their work.
I pray they lend and not borrow.
I pray they are the head and not the tail.
I pray they are above and not beneath

9 Father, I pray wisdom in their choices right now.
I pray divine favor over their lives.
I pray divine inspiration come to them in due season.
I pray your Spirit will guide them.
I pray your Spirit will dwell with them.
I pray you would give them ears to hear.
I pray you would give them eyes to see.

10 Father, Not by might nor by power,
but by your Spirit,
I ask that you seal this prayer
In my brothers' and sisters' heart
so they may walk out your covenant
They kingdom come, thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven."

Amen!

We just did 70 lines of prayer for the 70 years of captivity as it says in Jeremiah 29:10

Everyone who has an ear to hear who is a partaker of your divine instruction shall be a receiver of your abundant harvest. For they shall see their house, their children, family, and life prosper. They will increase the more and the more in Jesus' name.

God is declaring THIS IS YOUR SEASON FOR FRUITFULNESS -- He has favored you -- given you access to come into your position for such a time as this.

Standing With You,
Pastor Paula White

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2016
@Ayeyimaame... Will pray it oh, thanks so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
FOTAMG:

My sister, please don't be angry, I know Loisemm does not mean any harm, she is always for peace, but if you feel so, I apologise on her behalf. We only have 13 more days to the end of this year, the devil will not steal our joy in Jesus name.

Where their is strife and confusion, that is where you see all evil work, this thread is different because we are all special set if women. Please no vex, Loisemm, you too no vex, It is well with all of us. God bless us all. Peace

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ayeyimaame , longest time.
How bumping? You shall deliver safely when due.

Fruitfulray , vex ke? Me wey dey find bfp. I go come siddon dey vex untop person wey dey abuse me for MMM matter.
Lolz. Pls I need a bfp in my life wink
This year in Jesus name.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
happy weekend ooo, I might be m.I.a this weekend bcs oga no dey carry weekend play, say we no dey get tym 4 ourselves during week days....wishing evrione a fruitful weekend

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hello fruitful mamas in the house. Please which pharmacy in abuja can I buy Vitex. Need it badly. Happy weekend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
Loisemm:
Ayeyimaame , longest time.
How bumping? You shall deliver safely when due.

Fruitfulray , vex ke? Me wey dey find bfp. I go come siddon dey vex untop person wey dey abuse me for MMM matter.
Lolz. Pls I need a bfp in my life wink
This year in Jesus name.

I trust u na, peaceful, loving u again? U will not only get a bfp, but plenty bfps... U and hubby will now be looking for safe days...kikiki... This life is so funny, we are counting now for fertile days, we will soon b looking for safe days. God is indeed good.

Do u guys know that Don Meon and his wife waited for 12 yes? and all the while he was singing, writing praise and worship yo God. Now they have 5 kids. Am sure they said we go born till our womb scatter. That's when he wrote magnified, the words " I have made u too small in my eyes, oh Lord forgive me"

God will do so much in our life, that we will weep, for joy and asking for forgiveness, especially those mamas wey dey always cry and abuse God for mind ( me included oh). Please let's celebrate our God Jo, He's too much...

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
I dey envy you oh... Do small small, pity that place a little bit.. Kikikiki ; grin grin grin grin grin grin >:

mummykyrti:
happy weekend ooo, I might be m.I.a this weekend bcs oga no dey carry weekend play, say we no dey get tym 4 ourselves during week days....wishing evrione a fruitful weekend

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AngelicBeing: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
cool
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
FruitfulRay:
I dey envy you oh... Do small small, pity that place a little bit.. Kikikiki ; grin grin grin grin grin grin >:

lol, I envy myself too, congrats on d promotion, I just used this opportunity as oga dey slip begin read pages I miss...may God continue to put smiles on ur face..bfp next

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
I just tire o na wedding i dey since o

D reason i came is because God finally answered the lady @ 42 dh made me promise to attend cos she is his senior colleague.

Bet i never still chop o embarassed
I no go ever sitdon wt cwo dem just dey chop everytin without me cry

@ mummykirti i no envy u at all cos i nearly die b4 dh traveled.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyosomii: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=FOTAMG post=52007609]

Very funny. Feel whose pain? Who be dis? Sorry for urself

Gush, take a chill pill hon. This is very unnecessary most especially in this group. Been cordial and polite iņ a public setting shows how mature one is. This is a family and insults of any type are not allowed here. Be guided!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
Amen.. Thanks love

mummykyrti:
lol, I envy myself too, congrats on d promotion, I just used this opportunity as oga dey slip begin read pages I miss...may God continue to put smiles on ur face..bfp next
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
curvilicious:

D reason i came is because God finally answered the lady @ 42 dh made me promise to attend cos she is his senior colleague.

haha dooh, na so e dey be... as per that dh issue no b small, if say my nyash get mouth e 4 don dey complain and if say e get leg, e 4 don move comot my body, tho last cycle we no too kpekus so he's trying to catch up
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
curvilicious:

kikikikiki you still see food chop so?if i go some kind party,i dey like to scope the kind people i dey share table with.You see those group people,if small chops come,dem go pick the samosa and springroll,leave puff puff and chin chin.Minwile,na dem need puff puff and chin chin pass.Then if food come nko,dem go just bone face dey gather their own forgetting say others day.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
FOTAMG,
We are loving and caring people on this thread. You sound too negative for us.
Pls go start another thread with your negativity and frustration.
No be we chop your money.

FOTAMG:

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
@Dazzle86 and @peacefulwealth, congrats my sisters. God is always on time. Enjoy your pregnancy journey.

Congrats Fruifulray. Higher shall you go in all you do.

Baby dust to all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine83: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
Congrats @fruitfulray....... Our God is so faithful

Thanks Ayeyimaame for the prayers. God bless u sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hello my e-sisters, how are we today?

My own is that I'm the one nearly finishing dh with baby dancing ooo! I'm always in the mood,the guy is already thinking something is wrong with me haha

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
pweetymii:

kikikikiki you still see food chop so?if i go some kind party,i dey like to scope the kind people i dey share table with.You see those group people,if small chops come,dem go pick the samosa and springroll,leave puff puff and chin chin.Minwile,na dem need puff puff and chin chin pass.Then if food come nko,dem go just bone face dey gather their own forgetting say others day.

My sister u really know dem o
Dey all d samosa and spring roll begin ask me weda i no go chop puff, they carry full wine put for bag. I just quiet dey look dem.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
@curvilicious

Lol......pele. grin if u no fit bear am again; just dey swallow saliva. : cheesy

As 4 me ; I dey one boring end of year party. Just dey miss my tv.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
lavivaavril:

My own is that I'm the one nearly finishing dh with baby dancing ooo! I'm always in the mood,the guy is already thinking something is wrong with me haha
grin grin grin, WIsh say me n ur dh go trade places o grin grin grin

@fotomag, carry ur kaya comot here, ur kind isnt accepted here

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
haha@maam curvillicious, sory sofry dey chop o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
Thanks sis, Amen. God bless u

mumigrace:
@Dazzle86 and @peacefulwealth, congrats my sisters. God is always on time. Enjoy your pregnancy journey.

Congrats Fruifulray. Higher shall you go in all you do.

Baby dust to all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ur oga is one lucky man...please keep it up

lavivaavril:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
congratulations to all the preggy mamas. @ Fruifulray congratulations on your promotion, your Samuel testimony is next. God of shiloh is at work.

Happy weekend to every one.
Baby distribution to us all.

@Jellos how are you doing sis?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kittana: 12:25am On Dec 18, 2016
FOTAMG:
Y don't u all wait for Jan 13t to come befor u start talking!! Haba! Nigerians sha! Trying to giv hypertension to ppl dt have money there. MMM has nt crashed. Stop saying things u dont know. I never did Bt d talk talk about it crashing I getting to me. Wait till Jan.

So after locking up a while ago because your TTC inquiry wasn't addressed on time, this is the kind of mata that can bring you back to the thread....hmmn. This MMM must be really strong oo. For it to succeed in "getting to you"....

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 7:39am On Dec 18, 2016
Godanswerprayer:

which is ur location cos dis nurse lives in p.h. are u in p.h?

No sis, I don't live in PH. Let me just restrict myself to drinking meds and maybe the Bitter leaf juice. Let me not come and spoil matters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.