Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5448759 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:34am On Dec 18, 2016
A happy and glorious Sunday to you mothers.

I just wan ask. Abeg, I have a very regular AF, but recently found out that i dont ovulate sometimes, except when induced. No prolactin ish, but a bit elevated progesterone. So, between m2tone and vitex, which one is more suitable for me.
Sabi sabi mummies, I dey wait una ooo
CC loisemm, iomoge2, in fact everybody wey know the answer.
Fvine & legendsmother how una dey? Be encouraged, it is well. This phase will pass, your babies are being perfected. I miss you guys.
@mummyredeemer, my paddy! How is your dh. I just thought of you guys.
All our MIA mamas, don't lose hope. Keep your hope alive.
You are all loved and appreciated
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 18, 2016
Mamakendra , ah ahn... U sabi pass me na.
Make we call Proff Donatee to also advise. Its been so long sef. Where and how are you, mama Donatee?

Praises -
I receive a miracle in my life
I receive a miracle in my life

I receive a Bfp in my life
I receive a Bfp in my life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2016
I heard vitex is good for ovulation. But I dont think there is anything wrong in using the 2.

mamakendra:
A happy and glorious Sunday to you mothers.

I just wan ask. Abeg, I have a very regular AF, but recently found out that i dont ovulate sometimes, except when induced. No prolactin ish, but a bit elevated progesterone. So, between m2tone and vitex, which one is more suitable for me.
Sabi sabi mummies, I dey wait una ooo
CC loisemm, iomoge2, in fact everybody wey know the answer.
Fvine & legendsmother how una dey? Be encouraged, it is well. This phase will pass, your babies are being perfected. I miss you guys.
@mummyredeemer, my paddy! How is your dh. I just thought of you guys.
All our MIA mamas, don't lose hope. Keep your hope alive.
You are all loved and appreciated

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2016
Sabi mamas happy Sunday!

Pls I have a confession.
So I went for this bank's end of year party last night and it was mad fun! I partied all night and ended up drinking...haven't drank liquor since I started ttcing, hope this small one is not bad for the body? cry

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwawunmi(f): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
happy sunday, please am TTC and I did a scan the result is No Gravid Anteverted bulky uterus is seen. mixed echogenic mass 4.1*5.5cm a degenerative intra mural fibroids normal thickness of endometrial is seen pls o need to know do I need surgery or what can I do I need baby Asp
and always having serious back pain anytime I want to see period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
lavivaavril:
Sabi mamas happy Sunday!

Pls I have a confession.
So I went for this bank's end of year party last night and it was mad fun! I partied all night and ended up drinking...haven't drank liquor since I started ttcing, hope this small one is not bad for the body? cry

DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
my 2 bfp songs, loading, cant wait to sing then at the top of my voice.and scream them from the rooftops.. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9gcNzARbJQ

You are the God of awesome wonders
I've tasted of your power
Onise Iyanu
You have shown me so much mercy
Much more than I deserve

My eyes have seen, my ears have heard
The wonders of your praise
Creation bows in awe of you
And we join to give you praise
The words you speak turns things around
Your outstretched arm
Has lifted me
You took away the chains and colts
That held me bound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeV7bHLnqLM
No one knows,
Like I know
What you’ve done for me
That’s why I praise you the way I do
4x
Verse 1
From the rising of the sun
Till it’s going down
You’re faithfulness is sure
Your mercies ever new
4x
Verse 2
Your favor surrounds me,
like a shield
Your love amazes me
Your grace has lifted me
4x
Ref
I sing
I dance
I shout for joy
Lord I’m grateful

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Thanks ogunbekun and loisemm for your response. You guys rock, big time.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
Good afternoon and happy Sunday fruitful mothers in the house,please I want to know if it's normal to experience waist pain and mild cramps after doing castor oil heat therapy. My enemy has fibroids. Please I need answers because I'm kinda worried. Thanks in anticipation. Please don't jump and pass o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
@Loisemm....Thanks mama, I dey ooo just kind of tired of Ttc, seriously it's making me feel less of a woman but I know joys surely cometh in the morning... Like seriously I need a prayer partner am feeling weak spiritual this days

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
oluwawunmi:
happy sunday, please am TTC and I did a scan the result is No Gravid Anteverted bulky uterus is seen. mixed echogenic mass 4.1*5.5cm a degenerative intra mural fibroids normal thickness of endometrial is seen pls o need to know do I need surgery or what can I do I need baby Asp
and always having serious back pain anytime I want to see period
hello Olawunmi, my enemy has fibroids too. I have been using a combo of prayer,apple cider vinegar with the mother and unsulphured black strap molasses everyday. i also avoid all dairy products.I saw a lot of mamas talk about it on this thread. If there's anything else , I'm sure someone will mention it.
I hope I've been helpful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Heavenly father,the kings of kings,the I AM that I AM,the one who dwells in the heavens ,the ocean divider,The ancient of days.
Father we thank you for all your goodness in our lives and that of our family and friends. Lord I pray for every single, Person on this thread seeking for the fruit of the womb,lord grant them their hearts desires.Father we thank you For those who have gotten bfp lord grant them a stress free pregnancy and safe delivery,in Jesus awesome name I pray.

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dazzle86:
Heavenly father,the kings of kings,the I AM that I AM,the one who dwells in the heavens ,the ocean divider,The ancient of days.
Father we thank you for all your goodness in our lives and that of our family and friends. Lord I pray for every single, Person on this thread seeking for the fruit of the womb,lord grant them their hearts desires.Father we thank you For those who have gotten bfp lord grant them a stress free pregnancy and safe delivery,in Jesus awesome name I pray.
Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwawunmi(f): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=afagha post=52041265]
hello Olawunmi, my enemy has fibroids too. I have been using a combo of prayer,apple cider vinegar with the mother and unsulphured black strap molasses everyday. i also avoid all dairy products.I saw a lot of mamas talk about it on this thread. If there's anything else , I'm sure someone will mention it.
yes ma thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pls where did you buy your black strap molasses and how much?

afagha:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Thanks mama.. God bless u, and u too

Mamitwins:
congratulations to all the preggy mamas. @ Fruifulray congratulations on your promotion, your Samuel testimony is next. God of shiloh is at work.

Happy weekend to every one.
Baby distribution to us all.

@Jellos how are you doing sis?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
Thanks sis.. God bless u

fruitfulvine83:
Congrats @fruitfulray....... Our God is so faithful

Thanks Ayeyimaame for the prayers. God bless u sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
Our Father and our King, we come before you today to thank you for all you've done in our lives, for being able to see the last month of the year, we thank you Father that we aren't in the hospital or critically sick, we bless you because we know that nothing passes you by and you are an intentional God, and all things are happening for our own good.

We bless you for our husbands, our children and our homes, thank you for this loving group we are in, thank u that we know how to comfort anyone who might go through this path and the love you have given us. Thank you for our country, that no matter the recession, we have come through alive.

Thank you for protecting us from every evil attack, we go out and come back in one piece, not by our power or might, but by your spirit. Lord we bless you, receive all the glory and praise, because it belongs to you and you alone.

Thank you father, thank you father, thank you father...

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
ogunbekun:
Pls where did you buy your black strap molasses and how much?

I bought from someone whose number I got on here.Mr Peter. Sunlife, 4500 for 1 litre.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
lavivaavril:
Sabi mamas happy Sunday!

Pls I have a confession.
So I went for this bank's end of year party last night and it was mad fun! I partied al night and ended up drinking...haven't drank liquor since I started ttcing, hope this small one is not bad for the body? cry
we be really twins.. I did same thing last nyt partied from dusk to dawn, tho took very little and shifted to drinking water cos I was highly dehydrated
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
afagha:

I bought from someone whose number I got on here.Mr Peter. Sunlife, 4500 for 1 litre.
please can I have a pix of d apple cidar vehicle and d amount? I saw one in a supermarket, wana know if na d correct one
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
mummykyrti:
please can I have a pix of d apple cidar vehicle and d amount? I saw one in a supermarket, wana know if na d correct one
I bought only black strap molasses from him. I bought Braggs Apple cider vinegar from med plus for 3300, the small bottle 473mls. Sorry I don't have a picture.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwawunmi(f): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
afagha:

I bought only black strap molasses from him. I bought Braggs Apple cider vinegar from med plus for 3300, the small bottle 473mls. Sorry I don't have a picture.
. how is the work ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
@ all the newbies, may your stay be short and fruitful.

@ preggy mamas', congratulations, you shall not cast your young but carry to full term and deliver safely like the Hebrew women.

@ all of us still in the waiting room, our time of manifestation of God's goodness is closer than we think in Jesus name.
We shall sing for joy soon in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
lavivaavril:
Sabi mamas happy Sunday!

Pls I have a confession.

Ok its confession time
I drank too yesterday
Abeg a little wont kii person joor

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
I need torchlight for this matter
Somebody tell me today say to drink person piss dey help conception na true?

I need answers asap cos piss dey worry me now o i go drink am sharply cos my big O is this week o. Na d bfp concern me not d piss after all na my piss tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
lavivaavril:
Hello my e-sisters, how are we today?

My own is that I'm the one nearly finishing dh with baby dancing ooo! I'm always in the mood,the guy is already thinking something is wrong with me haha

My sis, I dey envy u no be small. My own dh shakara dis period is equal 2 none. When it's 2ww; he will start doing "gum body". Aha Abasi-Akan!!
Unto that confession ; don't worry, u never can tell if d "heightened sensations" might just ease d hormones needed 4 our bfp

@ oluwawummi
D little I know Abt uterine fibroids is dat dy r regenerative in nature; so even if u have d surgery most times dy reappear ( I can personally testify 2 this). So it's advised 2 eradicate things that promote its growth or even sustain it. As 4 me ; I did castor oil massage , spirulina something combo( can't remember d name but it taste HORRIBLE) & ketogenic diet 4 Abt a yr plus with fervent prayers. As of today; am cysts & fibroids free
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
@ afagha
I normally have d same too. At times d contraction is so intense; that I must lie down. But that was more frequent when I initially started d massage as of now it comes like a gentle "pull"
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
curvilicious:
I need torchlight for this matter
Somebody tell me today say to drink person piss dey help conception na true?

I need answers asap cos piss dey worry me now o i go drink am sharply cos my big O is this week o. Na d bfp concern me not d piss after all na my piss tongue

Abeg.. No drink piss. Me no believe that " thing". Instead have fun & bd wella wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hello,
Pls who has Mr Peter'so contact?

afagha:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwawunmi(f): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=Adiahaakwaibom1 post=52049332]

My sis, I dey envy u no be small. My own dh shakara dis period is equal 2 none. When it's 2ww; he will start doing "gum body". Aha Abasi-Akan!!
Unto that confession ; don't worry, u never can tell if d "heightened sensations" might just ease d hormones needed 4 our bfp

@ oluwawummi
D little I know Abt uterine fibroids is dat dy r regenerative in nature; so even if u have d surgery most times dy reappear ( I can personally testify 2 this). So it's advised 2 eradicate things that promote its growth or even sustain it. As 4 me ; I did castor oil massage , spirulina something combo( can't remember d name but it taste HORRIBLE) & ketogenic diet 4 Abt a yr plus with fervent prayers. As of today; am cysts & fibroids free

thanks pls how do I get all did DAT u mention

(1) (2) (3) ... (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.