Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394898 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
justt2006:

Sorry 4 d late reply, l have been a bit busy....
My Dr friend suggested DESLUTH( Delta state university teaching hospital) Oghara.
Other suggestions from other people were-
1. Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hosp Complex, lle lfe.
2. Nordica Hosp, lagos
3. Aminu Kano Teaching Hosp, Kano
I also heard most big hospitals (like Kelina Hosp , Gwarinpa, Abuja) also perform such sugeries.

2 all our newbies cc Jules84, Wowdiva, Munchers,Oloriolaitan,Jify; u r all highly welcome. May all our stay be fruitful & short .

lavivaavril:

So basically I'm doing only hormonal assay on cd20 cos I can't go back during the week for other tests. The lab lady said the doc would only need to calculate stuff to get the appropriate result.
I hope that is okay mamas?
Yes. When u conduct a comprehensive hormonal assay, a Dr can make appropriate inferences/ calculations from d result sheet. So no need 2 worry.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beckytunde(f): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
Our case is different MA's n Sir's cos its already ending in praise. Our testimonies are sure
[Grace&Gladness Coconut OIL] is good,have a look at it! https://mobile.facebook.com/GandGVirginCoconutoil/

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
My dear, so sorry about that, but I think it's what they call a chemical pregnancy. God keep you dear, you will conceive soon and it will stay this time around in Jesus name
jify:
Good day all, i'm new here although been following silently for a while. Pls is it possible to get a positive hpt and still not be pregnant. I did 4 hpt and they came out positive although with a faint line. Had a little bit of discomfort and next day AF came although unusual as I wasn't expecting it. Took another hpt 3 days later and had negative. I went to see d doctor but was diagnosed with high prolactin level and fibroid. Could I have been pregnant cos the doctor keeps saying it was the fibroid but i'm not convinced as I had some signs of pregnancy. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
hello house

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Princesstemmy2: 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hello mama in the house,I have been trying to conceive for more than a year now.i've visited the hospital and doc said am okay but I noticed sperm comes out of my Virginia anytime I have sex even when am still on bed and when I use pillow and stay in bed for some time it will still come out when I get up.pls mamas come to my aid.this is really frustrating
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Princesstemmy2: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hello mama in the house,I have been trying to conceive for more than a year now.i've visited the hospital and doc said am okay but I noticed sperm comes out of my Virginia anytime I have sex even when am still on bed and when I use pillow and stay in bed for some time it will still come out when I get up.pls mamas come to my aid.this is really frustrating [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
@jify it could be the fibroid causing early abortion. It happens. What is the size and the position? What does your doctor suggest?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
justt2006:

Alright, thanks

D akure in post attracted me, so I click on your name to read your post and know what the problem is.

I was here 2 years back, my 2 fallopian tube was blocked, was introduced to my Dr. In ibadan, he did laparoscopy for me in march 2015, and monitored my cycle, by July, I conceived, today am a proud mother.

If u don't mind, I can introduced you to him .

He's a consultant at UCH IBADAN

PM me if u r interested.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
Princesstemmy2:
Hello mama in the house,I have been trying to conceive for more than a year now.i've visited the hospital and doc said am okay but I noticed sperm comes out of my Virginia anytime I have sex even when am still on bed and when I use pillow and stay in bed for some time it will still come out when I get up.pls mamas come to my aid.this is really frustrating [color=#770077][/color]
I was abt 2 say it's normal if some sp*rm flows out while standing after bding. But while lying down some factors cud be responsible- ranging from d sp*rm itself ( l noticed alcohol affects my DH spermies; makes it really water & its d reverse if he is not drinking ), ur cervix ( l have read& heard if this mz is tighten, nothin seeps in , fibrosis (@ strategic positions have also been said 2 cause such). So d list is endless..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hello dear, 've u heard of something called 'eeda', I was once experienced and it was treated with herbs. Talk to your mum or an elderly person abt it.
Princesstemmy2:
Hello mama in the house,I have been trying to conceive for more than a year now.i've visited the hospital and doc said am okay but I noticed sperm comes out of my Virginia anytime I have sex even when am still on bed and when I use pillow and stay in bed for some time it will still come out when I get up.pls mamas come to my aid.this is really frustrating

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizlazy(f): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=lizlazy post=53841037]Goodevenin wonderful people.pls how do I know am ovulating.expecting ur prompt reply
Goosevnin everyone.I posted a question yesterday nd there ws no reply.this is nt too good.It is well o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Onise iyanu you are the God of awesome wonders,have tasted of your power...

What a faithful God I serve, after 1yr and 9months of trying the ocean divider decided to smile on me and my family.... 1month to my 31st birthday,3months to my 2nd wedding anniversary the lord picked my call....it's a double line,am pregnant...

Congratulations dear, may Lord journey with u ijn. Just tried your no switch off

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by drmanJ(m): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
At this time, I pray for everyone on this thread that by this time next week, the one who created the Heavens, the earth and all this is in it will create miracle baby that will fit, stay, live and grow in your womb in Jesus name.
Amen.

It is done already.
Don't forget to share your testimony.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zest4allife: 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
iamhistreasure:

I'm fine dear, went for follicular tracking today cd16 and the largest follicle was 9mm after taking letrozole 5mg for five days. Feel really depressed but God dey. Would suggest to my doctor to up my dosage next cycle.
Please mamas is it possible not to ovulate on letrozole and ovulate on clomid?

@iamhistreasure, please where did you get the letrozole in PH and at what price? Your TTC journey must end in praise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zest4allife: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
mamakendra:
Happy Valentine's day @curvilicious and other mamas in the house.
I have a little ish I would love our sabi mamas to help me reason.
I have a clock work period of 25-26 days cycle. Unfortunately, AF showed face yesterday, being cd18. It is still flowing even as I type.
The only new thing I did, was that i started a ketogenic diet, which I started 5 days ago, to reduce weight. I also took letrozole during the last cycle, and had been on pregnacare conception.
As much as I don't want to get worried, I can't seem to understand this AF at cd18.
Pls any thoughts or ideas?
Fertility blessings mamas

@mamakendra, I was in the same situation as you twice, only that I know that the AF on CD16 was actually miscarriage bleeding.

I got my 'period' on CD26 as usual, though it was scanty. However, since I was having pregnancy symptoms, I took a PT at what was supposed to be CD6 and it was positive. I kept taking PT strips everyday because I noticed the lines were not darker. However by CD14, the second line was non-existent. So I started bleeding again, this time, heavily on CD16.

If I had not taken a test on CD6, I wouldn't have known that the bleeding on CD16 was actually a miscarriage.

I would advice you go for a blood test or scan to know exactly what is happening to you.
I wish you God's grace cos it must surely end in praise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zest4allife: 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=lizlazy post=53864613][/quote]

You can accurately confirm ovulation by taking your temperature vaginally/orally first thing in the morning (before getting up from bed or even talking). Another way is to test using OPKs. However, OPKs are not a sure proof of ovulation especially for women with PCOS.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
zest4allife:

@mamakendra, I was in the same situation as you twice, only that I know that the AF on CD16 was actually miscarriage bleeding.
Thanks dear for the response. I think I have already started a new cycle. I will still run a scan this week to check the status of things.
Thanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oloriolaitan:
Pls,mummies,i need a good gynea in ibadan,reliable and affordable??

talltosyne:

D akure in post attracted me, so I click on your name to read your post and know what the problem is.

I was here 2 years back, my 2 fallopian tube was blocked, was introduced to my Dr. In ibadan, he did laparoscopy for me in march 2015, and monitored my cycle, by July, I conceived, today am a proud mother.

If u don't mind, I can introduce you to him .

PM me if u r interested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jify(f): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
miraclebaby:
@jify it could be the fibroid causing early abortion. It happens. What is the size and the position? What does your doctor suggest?
Thnks for the reply and everyone who replied. The fibroid is in my 'uterus', and it's abt 12cm. But my doctor insists I focus on the hormonal imbalance. I try not to do self medication. I've tried to get second opinion about the fibroid. While one wants me to get an operation done fast, the other doesn't think it's a major issue. I have decided to try General Hospital this week. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jify(f): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
FruitfulRay:
My dear, so sorry about that, but I think it's what they call a chemical pregnancy. God keep you dear, you will conceive soon and it will stay this time around in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SingleEdition: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
4realwoman:
@Munchers, jify , Oloriolaitan, wowdiva and Jules84, welcome and wish you all short and fruitful stay here in Jesus name, Amen

You skipped my name sad

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=zest4allife post=53865351]

@iamhistreasure, please where
I got it at Ebus pharmacy along eastern bypass. I got it for 6,300k for a full pack. Amen sis, 2017 is our year

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
SingleEdition:

You skipped my name sad
Am also guilty...
Plz forgive. Welcome dear! May ur stay be fruitful & short too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
talltosyne:

Congratulations dear, may Lord journey with u ijn. Just tried your no switch off
Sake I don misplace DAT no,will DM u my new line
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowdiva: 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=lizlazy post=53864613][/quote]
For some women, they feel sharp pains at their side, rise in temperature, mucus like discharge. I will suggest you google more about it. You can also use your period cycle to count it. If you have regular 28 days period circle, then your ovulation will be on the 14 day. If it irregular it will be difficult to track. Google about it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
SingleEdition:

You skipped my name sad
Chai grin Lolz
You're welcome dear.
You remind me of last year when I joined this thread. Pweetymii and others welcomed me. We all including you will soon port, you hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
hello evri one, hope we are all good? may God answer all our prayers. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
SingleEdition:

You skipped my name sad
my lovely mama so sorry about that love
oya take this plenty kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss and no vex for me you hear. Welcome and wish you very short and fruitful stay here in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
talltosyne:

If u don't mind, I can introduced you to him .

PM me if u r interested.
Pls share it here
Alot of mamas here have been seeking for solution to blocked tubes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowdiva: 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=Princesstemmy2 post=53862896]Hello mama in the house,I have been trying to conceive for more than a year now.i've visited the hospital and doc said am okay but I noticed sperm comes out of my Virginia anytime I have sex even when am still on bed and when I use pillow and stay in bed for some time it will still come out when I get up.pls mamas come to my aid.this is really frustrating [color=#770077][/color][/quote/
I can so relate but I tried something last week. Maybe it will work for you. Do the doggy style on the bed.once husby release get a pillow, (I used throw pillows it's harder)kne on it with you bum up in th air, and you face resting on the bed. Stay there for few minutes. I got up after say 20 minutes and nothing came out, which was unusual. Cz before no matter how I raise my leg, it will all pour out once I stand. Try it sis

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowdiva: 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
talltosyne:
Hello dear, 've u heard of something called 'eeda', I was once experienced and it was treated with herbs. Talk to your mum or an elderly person abt it.
Pls share the herbs,others will benefit

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 12:06am On Feb 20, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1 i was already wondering seriously! Thanks for the info

May God put testimonies on our lips soonest Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.