Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397304 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Towerofgrace:
Hello my wonderful mamas and papas

i beg who knows Raheem Memorial Hospital at Lawanson, Surulere, please i need the Dr's number, I think his name is Dr Raheem Ahmed

I beg no jump and pass ooooooo

Cc 4realwoman,pweetymii, Loisemm, Fvine, Zaynie, Fortius, Cherrymum1, ripvanwink, Kaffy4bill, Adorablewifey, mumAwesom, MummyJJ, Mummykrt and all sabi mamas please oooooo
Sorry ma,i have no idea but,@4realwoman have googled it for you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:05am On Feb 21, 2017
@Loisemm why is you call my name?
@folash and all newbies you are welcome,i wish you a short and fruitful stay.
@curvilicious sorry not vex for us,too many things on our mind.
@incrizz thanks so much for sharing.
@4realwoman thanks for the prayer and testimony.
It will end in praise for us all,our testimony is loading.
#confessionbringsconception#

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowdiva: 9:10am On Feb 21, 2017
Pls my Sabi mama's. I will be going for a test tomorrow, what test can I go for, sorry if I sound like a novice. Just new to all this. What test should I go for? I want to check my Tommy, feeling sharp pains in my abdomen, and sides. Do I need pelvic scan in relation to fertility. Biko help me list the various test. And an idea of the price. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 21, 2017
@ wowdiva pelvic scan or transvaginal scan is okay.
Hormonal assay on cycle day 3

Progesterone on cycle day 21

HSG to check your fallopian tubes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwawunmi(f): 9:17am On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=ogunbekun post=53909232]Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother, and Black Strap Molasses

thanks very much, pls how do I get it and how much it it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 21, 2017
Infertility Encouragement from Sarah's Laughter 2

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mark 16:15 KJV

The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord : and he delighteth in his way.
Psalms 37:23 KJV

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 KJV

Go

What if Mark 16 read this way:

“Go into all of cyberspace and preach the good news. Post blogs, tag your Facebook friends, compose your tweets, and post on instagram. Don’t stop until everyone in cyberspace has heard about the sacrifice I made on Calvary and can make the choice to follow Me!”

Can you imagine what Jesus’ disciples would have thought? Cyberspace? Facebook? Insta-what?

Jesus didn’t tell His disciples to use the internet to spread the Gospel because He knew that wasn’t His plan for them at their time in history. It would have been impossible for first century Christians to comprehend the technological world we live in today. Imagine the confusion if He had revealed this part of His plan too early.

Perhaps it’s that way with your desire to conceive. Today you may believe you could never fall in love with an adopted child. It may seem impossible to you. But what if God included adoption in His plan for you long before you even knew infertility would be a part of your vocabulary? You can’t understand how it would make sense. Kind of like how the disciples never could have understood Facebook. But God knows just how and when to reveal that part of His plan to you.

When you finally reach resolution with your infertility story, you can look back at today. The possibilities that make no sense today will make perfect sense tomorrow.

“I never thought I’d be content with fewer children than I dreamed. But God made my family complete.”
“It amazes me how much love I have for this child, though I never carried him in my womb. I didn’t really think I could fully love another person’s child like I love my son. God made it happen.”
Why didn’t God reveal His plan for technology to the Disciples? It wouldn’t have made any sense. It wasn’t time.

Why doesn’t God reveal His plan for your family to you? Maybe for the same reasons. Maybe it wouldn’t make sense yet. It’s just not time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2017
frajon:
@MineMk I have sent the prayer points to ur mail. I have even started today with the prayer points. Baby dust to us all.

Thank you so much. I got it. Would start too. Our prayers are answered speedily in Jesus mighty name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=iamhistreasure post=53899391][/quote]

Ok Sis. Noted
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Incrizz(f): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2017
pweetymii:

@incrizz thanks so much for sharing.

#confessionbringsconception
Awww...you're welcomesmiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2017
MummyJJ:
@ Prettyqueenbk@yahoo.com sent

You are a darling Sis. I got it. God bless your heart. We would all testify in Jesus mighty name. Thank you and baby dust 2u

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 9:34am On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=lavivaavril post=53898853]Pls mamas see the result of my hormonal assay done at cd20
Estradiol(estrogen) - 54.19
Fsh -6.48
Lh-8.02
Prolactin - 13.56
Progesterone- 59.88

Pls sabi mamas cc adiahaakwaibom1, loisemm, mummykyrti and every other mama help me interprete. Pls I'm not very good with monikers here. God bless you all[/quote

@ Lavivaavril, there should be a range in comparison to these figures, that way you can easily tell if it is within range, cos different labs use different ranges to derive their result. include the range with your result
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 9:37am On Feb 21, 2017
MineMK:
I dont have the Doctors number but i have the Matrons number. Send your email. Let me send you. Baby dust

Thank you my wonderful sis, ayaayo123@yahoo.com, God bless you.

Don't mind my question o, have you used them before?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2017
4realwoman:

thank you my Love, God bless you.

I previously called the hospital but specifically need the doctors number, to ask some questions, the receptionist could no answer some of the questions i asked her.

@Pweetymii, thank you darling

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2017
wowdiva:
Pls my Sabi mama's. I will be going for a test tomorrow, what test can I go for, sorry if I sound like a novice. Just new to all this. What test should I go for? I want to check my Tommy, feeling sharp pains in my abdomen, and sides. Do I need pelvic scan in relation to fertility. Biko help me list the various test. And an idea of the price. Thanks

Hello Wowdiva, i would say do a pelvic/Abdominal ultrasound scan, if you would want to carry out more advanced test, it would be better you do so under a doctors supervision so you don't just waste money to carry out the test and not follow up with necessary line of action/medication.

In all please don't be anxious

Fertility blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 9:43am On Feb 21, 2017
mamatwiny:
May God answer our prayers speedily.

AF is due to show tommorow. Yesterday night, I was told am pregnant in my dream. I just hope its not my expectation DTS playing out in d dream.

This morning, I had jajaina farting. Its the first time its happening to me. Today I started having some kind of watery discharge . its a bit coloured . I tried not to over stress myself in the office today. Tomorrow will tell if my dream is real.

Goodnews and pleasant surprise will be urs in Jesus Name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2017
mamakendra:

NNE, I think your result is perfect. All your parameters fall within the range. But other more knowledgeable mamas will come and chook mouth
thank you mamakendra praise be to God... But mama I have ovarian cyst 6mm/6mm can I get pregnant ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2017
@MineMK amen and amen too for you. Am enjoying the midnight prayers it's helping me spiritually too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowdiva: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Hello Wowdiva, i would say do a pelvic/Abdominal ultrasound scan, if you would want to carry out more advanced test, it would be better you do so under a doctors supervision so you don't just waste money to carry out the test and not follow up with necessary line of action/medication.

In all please don't be anxious

Fertility blessings
Thanks @towerofgrace I am really anxious. Pls any idea of the price range
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowdiva: 10:39am On Feb 21, 2017
MummyJJ:
@ wowdiva pelvic scan or transvaginal scan is okay.
Hormonal assay on cycle day 3

Progesterone on cycle day 21

HSG to check your fallopian tubes
Thanks @MummyJJ pls can you tell the price range
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2017
pweetymii:
@Loisemm why is you call my name?
#confessionbringsconception#
Because I 'rove' you and your positive confessions kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2017
wowdiva:

You can do a pelvic scan (5k) or transvaginal scan (7k), hormonal test (15k), HSG test (15K), HVS to test for infection (5k). These prices might differ based on your location and please ensure you are seeing a gynae so as to follow up with based on ur test result. Wishing you fertility blessings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Samadict(f): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Greetings to the fruitful mamas in the house. I have been quietly following this thread before I got married and after. I have been ttc for almost a year now. I went for ultrasound and it showed significant fluid in the pouch of Douglas. I went for HVS (doctor didn't tell me the exact result as it was done in the hospital laboratory). I started treatment and was given Ciproflaxin and metronidazole intravenously for for 5 and 3 days respectively with an intramuscular injection which I don't know. We decided to move to Ado Ekiti early this year and would really appreciate anyone that can recommend a good gynaecologist in Ado Ekiti(not in teaching hospital). My doctor in Lagos prescribed clomid for my next cycle but I don't want to have a clomid cycle without thorough supervision. Fertility blessings to all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2017
@wowdiva favouredestiny have answered well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SingleEdition: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=Adiahaakwaibom1 post=53869331]
Am also guilty...
Plz forgive. Welcome dear! May ur stay be fruitful & short too

thank you ma smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SingleEdition: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Loisemm:

Chai grin Lolz
You're welcome dear.
You remind me of last year when I joined this thread. Pweetymii and others welcomed me. We all including you will soon port, you hear.

thank you ma smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SingleEdition: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
4realwoman:
my lovely mama so sorry about that love
oya take this plenty kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss and no vex for me you hear. Welcome and wish you very short and fruitful stay here in Jesus name, Amen.

thank you ma smiley
this kisses sef over-do :d
Amen to your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SingleEdition: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
4realwoman:
Prayer Monday.
Father in heaven, i come before you today to say thank you for all what you have been doing for us here and i kw that more blessings are coming to each and everyone of us soon. I Thank you for all the blessings that you have giving to us without knowing, I thank you for the gift of life.
Thank you for keeping our dh.
Thank you for our jobs and businesses.
Thank you for seeing us throughout last year till now
Thank you for providing for us even in this our current economy
Thank you for the blessings yet to come
Thank you for opening our wombs to carry our miracle babies
Thank you for all the testimonies and BPF that we have recorded here and more to come
And i pray that as many that will get their BPF will never experience miscarriage in Jesus name, Amen.
I Thank you for i kw that this week is going to be a fruitful week for us all
I just want to say Thank you Lord for everything
Thank you, thank you, thank you for answering our prayers in Jesus mighty name i pray, Amen

AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Thank you my wonderful sis, ayaayo123@yahoo.com, God bless you.

Don't mind my question o, have you used them before?

Thats where i use actually. I have my reservation ...Everytime i go i have to remind the doctor of my history even with my file right in front of him. The other day i was given an onjection i asked for the name and mg..the nirse said we cant tell..wheb i insisted they called their mayron and she said haaa i mixed 3 injection 4 u...I just laughed and left...Anyway I heard they are good but but i am still observing things oh. I started using them in Dec 2016. So i am still new..lol..Most importantly be your own doctor,understand your body. This platform is the best to be..also google and read about your situation then go to them for guidance and interpretation when you are not sure ..Thats what i am doing presently. Baby dust to you. It will end in praise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
@ Wowdiva, you are most welcome, no need to be anxious, so long your AF (period) is regular, you are not dealing with infection or any underlying issue you will testify soon.

Since you have tried for over a year, please see and gynae and work closely with him, some of these tests may only be necessary after you have taken some other ones, for instance if your hormonal profile is within range, your HVS and scan comes out clean, then you may be asked to go for HSG, working with a Dr will guide you on preliminaries and main things to do.

Please totally avoid HSG if ur HVS is not clean.

High Vaginal Swab (HVS) - It is commonly used to test for infections such as bacterial vaginosis, trichomonas vaginalis
Pelvic Ultrasound Scan aka Scan - it is done over the abdomen/pelvic region used to check the uterus, ovaries and surrounding areas. This is mostly where fibriods and cysts are discovered
Transvaginal Ultrasound (TVS) is a scan that is more accurate than an ultrasound scan, it helps to check, uterine linning, ovaries, cervix, and vagi.na. Also used to monitor the growth of a follicles in tracking ovulation. it done intra jajainaly.
Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) is an X-ray to check especially the fallopian tubes and uterus for adhesions, blockages and scar tissues. Bacterias can be pushed into the uterus and tubes from the cervix and vagi.na during this examination leading to other issues, hence the reason for caution in taking this test.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
MineMK:

Thats where i use actually. I have my reservation

Same here oo, i heard they are good too, but i wasn't impressed with the receptionist at all.

Can you imagine the Dr, i detest when Dr do that rubbish, i mean you have my file right in front of you so why not just be professional and refresh urself with the information you wrote down when you asked me.

My last gynae use to do that silly thing, one of the reasons i stopped using him, i felt just like a number among the numerous patients he was attending to, meanwhile i pay consultation for every damn visit, and yet you can't make my money count. I can as well go to general hospital now and get same thing without spending so much. Anyway i am expecting you email let me speak with matron too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Samadict:
Greetings to the fruitful mamas in the house.

We decided to move to Ado Ekiti early this year and would really appreciate anyone that can recommend a good gynaecologist in Ado Ekiti(not in teaching hospital). My doctor in Lagos prescribed clomid for my next cycle but I don't want to have a clomid cycle without thorough supervision. Fertility blessings to all.

Hi babes, i am not sure but i think Pweetiebabe is in Ado abi is it Akure, you can "mention" her if she can be of help

Pweetiebab.e, don't worry all is well with you, me i don't use my ear to hear spotting next time i am thinking of is progesterone support. Thank God the spotting has stopped, it will be nothing but goodnews for you always.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.