Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5402877 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ennyluv: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Loisemm:
It's located in Sango Ota, Ogun state . G.I.L medical diagnostic center.
Thanks and God bless you ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummydaezy: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Good day mamas, I have been a silent follower of this thread. l like the work you are doing, may God reward you all with BFP. Happy bumping to the preggy mamas.
I have this question am taking evening primrose, vitb6 and bromegon for leaking boobs. Can I add vit e and what dose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
blessedmumi:
Good morning fruitful mamas and congratulations to all the mamas that have gotten their BFP so far. I've been on ghost mode for sometime after I was wrongly diagnosed for ectopic pregnancy. God used some mamas on this platform to help me pull through that situation successfully without any surgery (because I miscarried as a result of blighted ovum and not ectopic).
Today is my birthday BUT instead of been excited I'm in tears because of TTC wahala. My wedding anniversary is on Sunday 26th March, just for AF to show up again yesterday....it's ok embarassed
Please mamas where can I buy femara/letrozole around Festac in Lagos? And what's the price? Please I will appreciate a quick response, I'm on CD2 already.
May God help us all in Jesus name, Amen!

Happy birthday dear and happy anniversary in advance. Don't worry, God will wipe your tears and grant your heart desires very very soon. Check Victory supermarket/pharmacy on 111 road as they always have hormonal drugs and you can check medplus at TFC 22 road, dont know the price though.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
@blessedmumi, Happy birthday ma and wish you all the very best in life. pls have fun cos today is your day.

@Laureen007, Congrat and wish you stressfree 9months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
mamatwiny:

Please which preggie app did u use to calc ur due date?
You can try Baby centre or Glow preggie app
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
Blossomedcherry e haf tey. How are you and the triplets?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Afriface: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
Staph Aureus can also play a major role in infertility

Get Tested and receive CURE Today!

Dr Ola
www.eradicateitnow..com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bobeedee(f): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Having bn a silent follower of this trend for a couple of months, i felt highly raised in my spirit with the assurance that i will carry my angels soonest. thank you all for all the information especially those ones I cannot get formally ( i mean from the Drs). i cannot but thank God for this trend which many out there are need for reinstating their hopes. All hope has been lost when ive been ttc for 5years now. i tot nothing can come out of my nazareth again. but recently, my hope came back ALIVE. Welcome me ladies to this trend, wishing myself a VERY short stay. KEEPING HOPE ALIVE

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
favouredestiny:

Happy birthday dear and happy anniversary in advance. Don't worry, God will wipe your tears and grant your heart desires very very soon. Check Victory supermarket/pharmacy on 111 road as they always have hormonal drugs and you can check medplus at TFC 22 road, dont know the price though.

Thanks dear, Medplus insisted that I will buy full pack which is 30tablets @ #35,000. That's too much abeg...I will think of how to get to Victory pharmacy, I live at Agbara.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
bobeedee:
Having bn a silent follower of this trend for a couple of months, i felt highly raised in my spirit with the assurance that i will carry my angels soonest. thank you all for all the information especially those ones I cannot get formally ( i mean from the Drs). i cannot but thank God for this trend which many out there are need for reinstating their hopes. All hope has been lost when ive been ttc for 5years now. i tot nothing can come out of my nazareth again. but recently, my hope came back ALIVE. Welcome me ladies to this trend, wishing myself a VERY short stay. KEEPING HOPE ALIVE
welcome ma and may ur stay be short

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
mummydaezy:
Good day mamas, I have been a silent follower of this thread. l like the work you are doing, may God reward you all with BFP. Happy bumping to the preggy mamas.
I have this question am taking evening primrose, vitb6 and bromegon for leaking boobs. Can I add vit e and what dose
mama loisemm , curvilicious and afagha come here ooo....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mummykrti , lemme jor. I no dey prescribe drugs. lolz. Hope your day was good.
mummydaezy , welcome dear. I don't use vit E so I can't advise.
blessedmumi , happy birthday again dear. Hope u got my other msg. Take care. God will make His face to shine upon you with favour and fruitfulness.
A warm welcome to bobeedee . Fertility blessings to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
mummykyrti aka Senior kpekus mama! accept my hailing o. I no sabi that levels o. but I believe if she wait small , adiahaakwaibom and any other person way sabi go torchlight the levels
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Loisemm:
Mummykrti , lemme jor. I no dey prescribe drugs. lolz. Hope your day was good.
mummydaezy , welcome dear. Don't use vit E so I can't advise.
blessedmumi , happy birthday again dear. Hope u got my other msg. Take care. God will make His face to shine upon you with favour and fruitfulness.
A warm welcome to bobeedee . Fertility blessings to you.

Thank you dear..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummydaezy: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
blessedmumi:
Good morning fruitful mamas and congratulations to all the mamas that have gotten their BFP so far. I've been on ghost mode for sometime after I was wrongly diagnosed for ectopic pregnancy. God used some mamas on this platform to help me pull through that situation successfully without any surgery (because I miscarried as a result of blighted ovum and not ectopic).
Today is my birthday BUT instead of been excited I'm in tears because of TTC wahala. My wedding anniversary is on Sunday 26th March, just for AF to show up again yesterday....it's ok embarassed
Please mamas where can I buy femara/letrozole around Festac in Lagos? And what's the price? Please I will appreciate a quick response, I'm on CD2 already.

Happy birthday dear , God will restore all you have lost in double fold. wipe your tears
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
mummydaezy:

One mama wrote this recently

I was battling leaking boobs for more than 3yrs and dry VVJ since 2009, i tried everything including herbs, parlodel, bromergon etc..
but i came across the cheapest and most available of all and i cant help but thank God everyday
these are the cheapest solution to it...

2 cups of warm water 1st thing in the morning
vitB6 50mg 2x a day from AF to O its 10 naira per tablet and available in pharmacy stores....100mg 3x a day from O to Af
Eviol VitE 100mg 2-3x per day its 850 per pack
folic acid 1 2x a day no need for expensive one...i usually buy mine for 150 by 100tabs
vit bco 1 3x a day its 250 by 100 tabs
ferrous 1tab per day its 1 naira per tab
multivite 1 tab per day i think its also 1 naira per tab
solotone 1 tab per day.

note all are to be taken 15min after meal for better absorption

just in 3 cycles i tried this i can now easily get aroused and wet like.....plus no leaking boobs again and no pain, no menstrual/ ovulation pain again.
Maybe u shld try it

I use vitB6 but not for leaking boobs

Mummykyrti aka madam waterfall kpekuser anything for ur girl?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hbd to our very own disappearing BLESSEDMUMI
God bless you ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
I was outside today o
Sitting and looking as a stay-@-home mom, na so one man just waka pass, stopped, greeted me, i kukuma greet am back, later he came and said madam, God go bless you wt pikin but why u want girl? I kuku want girl make i tall join cos na me short pass for my house. I no ansa, i just dey look d man. He now said God will bless you wt a son plz call him John. I just say i hear

Mamas, from today make una dey call me mama John grin If una forget ehn we go enter one trouser

Good night babes wink

23 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
blessedmumi:

Thanks dear, Medplus insisted that I will buy full pack which is 30tablets @ #35,000. That's too much abeg...I will think of how to get to Victory pharmacy, I live at Agbara.

35k for letro?
Chai! Is expensive o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
curvilicious:
I was outside today o
Sitting and looking as a stay-@-home mom, na so one man just waka pass, stopped, greeted me, i kukuma greet am back, later he came and said madam, God go bless you wt pikin but why u want girl? I kuku want girl make i tall join cos na me short pass for my house. I no ansa, i just dey look d man. He now said God will bless you wt a son plz call him John. I just say i hear

Mamas, from today make una dey call me mama John grin If una forget ehn we go enter one trouser

Good night babes wink
curvilicious mama aka mama John, praise the Lord! !!! your testimony is here! !!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mama John, I dey hail o. grin grin

curvilicious:
I was outside today o

Good night babes wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
afagha:

curvilicious mama aka mama John, praise the Lord! !!! your testimony is here! !!!!!!

Yes, mama Afagha aka mama bomboy
Amen o! So is yours

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
Thehomemaker:
Mama John, I dey hail o. grin grin

Chai! I love you
Thehomemaker aka mamababy

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
curvilicious:
I was outside today o

Good night babes wink
Iya Jonu. Your waiting is over. Me always on the lookout for prophesies like this. It keeps your faith alive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
blessedmumi:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=MummyJJ post=54880399]
Iya Jonu. Your waiting is over. Me always on the lookout for prophesies like this. It keeps your faith alive[/quote

Yes, my sister aka iya JJ
You are next in line sis

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
blessedmumi:
Happy Birthday ma. Can we talk? Am in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=curvilicious post=54881486][/quote]
Amen. grin grin grin Actually our sons will bear same name. JJ is for John and Joan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
curvilicious:

One mama wrote this recently

I was battling leaking boobs for more than 3yrs and dry VVJ since 2009, i tried everything including herbs, parlodel, bromergon etc..
but i came across the cheapest and most available of all and i cant help but thank God everyday
these are the cheapest solution to it...

2 cups of warm water 1st thing in the morning
vitB6 50mg 2x a day from AF to O its 10 naira per tablet and available in pharmacy stores....100mg 3x a day from O to Af
Eviol VitE 100mg 2-3x per day its 850 per pack
folic acid 1 2x a day no need for expensive one...i usually buy mine for 150 by 100tabs
vit bco 1 3x a day its 250 by 100 tabs
ferrous 1tab per day its 1 naira per tab
multivite 1 tab per day i think its also 1 naira per tab
solotone 1 tab per day.

note all are to be taken 15min after meal for better absorption

just in 3 cycles i tried this i can now easily get aroused and wet like.....plus no leaking boobs again and no pain, no menstrual/ ovulation pain again.
Maybe u shld try it

I use vitB6 but not for leaking boobs

Mummykyrti aka madam waterfall kpekuser anything for ur girl?

Just had to keep this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ennyluv:
Pls sis, where is the lab u used? I want to do another HSG before considering flushing and the labs I contacted is a bit expensive.

not sure if this is correct,
flushing is advanced hsg, thus planning to do another hsg b4 going for flushing doesnt make much sense.
the flushing will push out whatever that is blocking the tubes, ie if na light blockage, hsg no get power to push anything. unless its cos of cost, but even at that i suggest u go for flushing straight up.
if you hv or are suspecting tubal blockage issues, its best to take serrap for some time b4 going for the flushing

other sabi mamas go cum chook mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=curvilicious post=54881486][/quote]
congratulations mama John, may u carry to term

Laureen007Congrats ooooo safe and stress free nine months

@ blessedmumi I can identify with what you r going through my birthday also usually come same time wit my wedding anniversary and am also 5years gone waiting I've come here to cry many times but this year shall be diff cos il be putting to bed that time. So u see this is the last time the devil I'll make u weep when u should be dancing. You shall never remember your bd and anvsary in pain again

@all well done for keeping this home alive and give hope to the hopeless

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 6:03am On Mar 24, 2017
Thank you mamas for those hearty wishes....@Benignasweety I sent you a PM, @Mama John and Zino89....that price was unimaginable. I will check other places too. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.