Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5410218 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adaugo01(f): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
mummykyrti:
which one is hotness of womb and how do u know someone's womb is hot?
My body temperature is always high especially lower abdomen area. I don't always notice/feel it, buh hussy akwas complains about my body bin hot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adaugo01(f): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
bobeedee:
its only herbs dt works. raw vegetable, fruits works. blend and drink either waterleaf/indian spinach- amunututu /safara. first thing & last thing consistently for 2weeks. bitterleaf also works. i know abt other herbs but depends on ur location. u can also try visit d trados. #KEEPHOPEALIVE#

Thank u so much bobeedee.
Tanks to all dat replied...
Baby dusts to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adaugo01(f): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Queenbeloveth:
Hotness of the worm or may be having womb pains, discomfort? There are host of reasons that could be responsible.
1. Fibroids,
2. Endometriosis,
3. Cyst in womb,
4. Pelvic inflammatory disease,
5. Ectopic pregnancy,
6. Appendicitis.
I will advise you to get a ultrasound done as soon as possible. This will help to ascertain the cause.

Hotness of the body on the other hand can be as a result of;
Hormonal imbalance
Dehydration
Hot atmosphere which makes it impossible for the body to regulate it’s temperature through sweating.
Improper clothing.
Too much exercises.
Some drugs and stimulants.
Mental and emotional stress (anxiety).
Illness such as infections, stomach ulcer, malaria, high blood pressure, insomnia, seizures, muscular agitations, neurological disorders, rare tumors and lots more.
Your homework then is to study your body and know what triggers the internal heat as the cause varies from person to person. When you find out the cause, then you can try as much as possible to avoid it.

Tips to fight internal heat
Avoid hot and spicy food, oily and fried foods, foods rich in calcium, caffeine, alcohol, cigarette smoke.
Never wait until you are dehydrated before drinking water, have a bottle of water with you always.
Wear the right type of clothing depending on the weather.
Breathe slowly and deeply.
Stay in a cool environment especially at night.

Home remedy for internal heat
Get an immature coconut and
A jar of pure honey

How to prepare;
Stick a knife or a sharp object into the coconut eye, Pour the coconut water into a cup. Break the coconut and scoop out the coconut meat with a knife.
Pour the coconut water, coconut meat and a few teaspoon of honey into a high speed blender. Blend at low speed, then switch to high speed.Blend until you can no longer see the pieces of coconut meat. Use a sieve to sieve out the unblended particles. Leave it in the fridge to cool. It can last for at least four days in the fridge. Drink half a glass every night.

The ingredients for the home remedy is simply coconut water, coconut meat and honey both of which have great benefits.

Below are some of the benefits that can be derived from coconut water and the meat.

Refuels and rehydrates – Coconut water maintains the body’s fluid levels and its potassium content helps maintain water pressure within cells and blood. Coconut water is super hydrating and prevent one from cramping even in the hottest and most humid conditions,”
Due to its high electrolyte content, coconut water improves nervous system functioning and nerve transmission.
It also prevents cramps and spasms in the muscle
Reduces the risk of hypertension and strokes and helps prevent or resolve kidney stones.
Improves digestion and metabolism via bioactive enzymes.
Aids absorption of food and efficacy of drugs due to its electrolytic effect.
Soothes intestinal pain/spasm.
Its Lauric acid content is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral.
It boosts the immune system in fighting infection whilst helping to eradicate intestinal worms and candida.
Contains compounds (cytokinins) that protect cells from aging and cancer.
Similarly the benefits of honey even as regards menopause can not be over emphasized.

Tnx alot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Thanks to u all for ur well wishes,Iré akarïï gbogbo wa o. Ameen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Adaugo01:

My body temperature is always high especially lower abdomen area. I don't always notice/feel it, buh hussy akwas complains about my body bin hot.
izit after ovulation? Bcs I know my temp rises after ovulation o, abeg use ur mouth to cast out any wahala

@mama curvilicious u dey flex o, me self never go get away, izokay we thank God 4 peace...abeg teach me the soups oo...owo soup na my best, followed by banga, ders one a family friend of mine used to cook called 'Edo owo" usually made with fresh tomatoes, pepper, oil and potash... Eaten with black plantains
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 25, 2017
good morning mamas,pls o my flow is normally 4 days but I noticed it stopped yesterday night which was day 2,Pls what can I do to make it continue, Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 25, 2017
curvilicious:

Kikiki
You really pictured d scene
I just dey look d man like say i be doubting Thomas tongue
grin grin
mummykyrti:
hehehe mama john can act film sha.. Howfa that cyst ish? How are we tackling it? Make I do 7days dry fast?

Kikikikiki @7days dry fast grin No thank you dear. No mind the cyst. My bfp dey road...cyst or no cyst.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2017
Teelah1 , buy and take any or two of the following - blood tonic ,bitters or bitter leaf juice, ugu (pumpkin leaves) juice, vegetable soup made with ugu and waterleaf etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:19am On Mar 25, 2017
mummykyrti:
izit after ovulation? Bcs I know my temp rises after ovulation o, abeg use ur mouth to cast out any wahala

@mama curvilicious u dey flex o, me self never go get away, izokay we thank God 4 peace...abeg teach me the soups oo...owo soup na my best, followed by banga, ders one a family friend of mine used to cook called 'Edo owo" usually made with fresh tomatoes, pepper, oil and potash... Eaten with black plantains

My temp also rises immediately after O. If its after O, its normal nd a sign dat u just O'ed

Chai na Edo owo i chop last but wt yam
Nothing special wt d cooking
Grind d tomato, pepper nd crayfish together put for pot add water, put d potash allow to boil add ur meat/fish, salt, maggi etc allow to cook, bring it down, put d pot in a bowl of cold water. When e don cool patapata add oil small small nd stir till e change color to that bright orangey look incase e no gree turn, add small potash cos na d potash dey make d color comout well
Soup is ready
Black plantain, yam or starch tongue
Loismm, priscaver, blossomedcherry, fpeter, miraclebaby, nnejima oya food don ready
Ogunbekun where have u been? I never hear from u for sometime now

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2017
Happy Birthday pweetibabe, God's blessings continually be upon you. March babies rock plus you share this day with a dear friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Good day Mothers

Abeg has anyone done hydrotubation here? What is to be expected?
Thanks in Advance grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
zaynie:
Good day Mothers

Thanks in Advance grin
mama zaynie wetin u dey find here

@loisemm yes o, people get preggy and give birth with multiple fibrosis talk less of chinkili cyst, just kpekus well well...during peak period missionary or doggy, off peak period cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, side, spooning...TTC cannot kill our kpekusing.

@ curvilicious I'll definitely do the black soup and Edo owo, I'll snap and share here...thanks a lot.

Abeg why most mamas dey scarce here? No let ttc kill ur vibe o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
mummykyrti:

@loise.mm yes o, people get preggy and give birth with multiple fibrosis talk less of chinkili cyst, just kpekus well well...during peak period missionary or doggy, off peak period cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, side, spooning...TTC cannot kill our kpekusing.

@ curv.ilicious I'll definitely do the black soup and Edo owo, I'll snap and share here...thanks a lot.

grin
I'm asking for someone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hannaspirit:

it's St Andrews hospital, around oshodi/isolo. dnt have their card again but Uncle google came to the rescue
26, Supo Adetunji Road (Formerly Oteomi Road), Papa Ajao, Oshodi Isolo, Lagos, Nigeria. 0704_0346_671, 0704-03-456_73

hope it helps.
meanwhile, who knows Boot hsptl in Surulere? i hear they r very good.
ok thanks.... Pls how affordable or otherwise is he?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
zaynie:
Good day Mothers

Thanks in Advance grin

When I had mine it was painful. I was given pain relief and asked to lie on the bed for about 40 minutes after the procedure before I was allowed to go.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Loisemm:
Teelah1 , buy and take any or two of the following - blood tonic ,bitters or bitter leaf juice, ugu (pumpkin leaves) juice, vegetable soup made with ugu and waterleaf etc.
thanks much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
zaynie:
Good day Mothers

Thanks in Advance grin
when I did mine,I was under full anaesthesia, I just noticed something was inserted under then I slept off,I woke up with stomach pains and puke afterward,then I left.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
zaynie:
Good day Mothers

Thanks in Advance grin

The doc passes a pipe through your cervis to you tubes and pumps dye into it a bid to clear all d orishirishi in it. Then the person will scream in pain like aaaaaagh or yeeeiiiii, its a painful process sha.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Can I take Acv while on bc and metformin?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
Are you sure it's really period? It might be implantation bleeding. Did it flow like your normal period?
Teelah1:
good morning mamas,pls o my flow is normally 4 days but I noticed it stopped yesterday night which was day 2,Pls what can I do to make it continue, Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
You're real kpekus mistress. See how I was reading this message with so much interest. #wehdonema
mummykyrti:

@loisemm yes o, people get preggy and give birth with multiple fibrosis talk less of chinkili cyst, just kpekus well well...during peak period missionary or doggy, off peak period cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, side, spooning...TTC cannot kill our kpekusing.

@ curvilicious I'll definitely do the black soup and Edo owo, I'll snap and share here...thanks a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
mummykyrti:

Abeg describe the spooning for me
All these funny positions can fear me, mai no go break waist. If my waist break wetin i go say i dey do? cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
curvilicious:

fpeter where have u been? I never hear from u for sometime now

Babe I dey o, still on the matter....I been call you yesterday or the day before but your line was switched off. I hope you're balling?

Have a lovely weekend.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Abeg my people, how is hydrotubation different from flushing?

@curvy mama, how you dey? Thanks for checking on me. Been so busy at work.

Teelah1:
when I did mine,I was under full anaesthesia, I just noticed something was inserted under then I slept off,I woke up with stomach pains and puke afterward,then I left.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
You're real kpekus mistress. See how I was reading this message with so much interest. #wehdonema
hehehe I still dey learn o, mama curvilicious I no fit explain am well, so I hope u understand with the aid of a diagram....make una no vex, quote me when u get it so I can remove
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Teelah1:
thanks much
watch it first , it might be implantation bleeding....sprinkling lots of baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2017
Teelah1:

Thanks babe
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2017
CravingChic:

The doc passes a pipe through your cervis to you tubes and pumps dye into it a bid to clear all d orishirishi in it. Then the person will scream in pain like aaaaaagh or yeeeiiiii, its a painful process sha.

Haaaaa!
Thank you.....
No anaesthesia for you?
I hope the clinic will use for her o.... embarassed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 12:35am On Mar 26, 2017
folash:

ok thanks.... Pls how affordable or otherwise is he?
I really can't say, I used the hospital 2013 or early 2014. You can just go there to make enquiries and get a feel of the place.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fademi17: 6:19am On Mar 26, 2017
@fpeter
M so happy for you. Congrats. Pls what did u use to clear ur tube?? Did u do flushing or u just went 4 anoda Hsg?? And ow long were u on d medicstion?? Sorry for so much questions.Was diagnosed with hydrosalpinges too in January and v bn trying hard to clear it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2017
MummyJJ:
Happy Birthday pweetibabe, God's blessings continually be upon you. March babies rock plus you share this day with a dear friend.
Thanks to mum...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mothers day to us all on this thread. May the almighty bring to fulfilment His word that says our quiver will be filled with children. Our testimonies are sure in Jesus name.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.