Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395042 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
mummykyrti:
haha una and this title wey una gime izokay, how you dey na??
Mama curvilicious aka mama john I dey o, just counting down to the end of my cycle.
Mama loisemm I just dey, trusting God for a miracle....

Just be counting down to ur Edd
Hope u dey fine
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Janetade86:
@Ayun..congratulations to your sister. It is well with you. God will surely visit you and make you happy this year. Seriously, TTC matter no be for here o..God will not put you to shame.

@curvilicious...Lolz..Mama John, that's my DH name o, John will arrive this year and you gat to pay for that name. The angel of God has visited you the same way he visited Sarah and made her laugh. Please, all you need to start doing now is praising God. Never a day goes by without you singing songs of praise to God. Your testimony is certain this year.

Amen!
Hewo! Abeg don't charge me too much, you know i have to buy things for little John

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Adaugo01:
Hello mamas, please any medication for hotness of the body/womb. That is d only tin I can't seem not to find a solution for.. Pls help.

Hotness of the womb as how plz?
What test or examination detects it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousf: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Whao, that's really good o. Pls where can one get the natural vitex and how much? How will one identify it different from the synthetic ones

Stephaniecoa:
I used vitex. The original natural one not synthetic. And I used it for one month and withdrew. Since then my cycle has been regular with ovulation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
curvilicious:

Just be counting down to ur Edd
Hope u dey fine
amen o, already on preggy mode on my period calculator, ayam fine...if to say u dey lag I 4 come find ur trouble and u 4 cook that black soup 4 me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
fpeter:
I've come to return all the Glory and Highest Honour to God. My Father, My Maker and My Healer....

I went for HSG today and to The Glory of God, My King and Miracle Worker...my left tube was declared open! The sonographer wasn't too sure about the right but I judge God faithful. If HE opened the left then the right is also open.

They said there's scarring on the cervix but I am not moved. God is perfecting everything within me.

Last year's HSG was terrible with both tubes declared blocked. I was told I had asherman's syndrome, hydrosalpinx and peritubal occlusions so the pain was unbearable but today's procedure was very smooth.

Thank You Lord Jesus!
congrats dear, God is the ultimate healer.....Abeg begin do marathon kpekus ooo.....do u get the result immediately or what?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
blessedmumi:
Thank you mamas for those hearty wishes....@Benignasweety I sent you a PM, @Mama John and Zino89....that price was unimaginable. I will check other places too. Thanks.

Check Boluke pharmacy they know how to have these kind drugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
mummykyrti:
congrats dear, God is the ultimate healer.....Abeg begin do marathon kpekus ooo.....do u get the result immediately or what?

Yes, hsg is there nd then

Mama fpeter, i happy wt u wink
God is indeed faithful

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
mummykyrti:
amen o, already on preggy mode on my period calculator, ayam fine...if to say u dey lag I 4 come find ur trouble and u 4 cook that black soup 4 me

grin this woman, u can gimme joy for Africa grin
Who tell u say i be CHAIRMADAM for black soup?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janetade86(f): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
curvilicious:

Amen!
Hewo! Abeg don't charge me too much, you know i have to buy things for little John

Lolz...see pleading of the highest order. Its just a token, I won't charge you much.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
curvilicious:

grin this woman, u can gimme joy for Africa grin
Who tell u say i be CHAIRMADAM for black soup?
I know na, abeg teach me how to cook am, I no dey like chop one particular food, make I dey broaden my knowledge
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stillH20: 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Thanks ma. God blessings shall be upon you.

FruitfulRay:
There is Fertilsm, Addyzoa, Manix. He can also take Zinc, Vit C 1000iu, Vit E with the first drugs mentioned. God bless and keep you

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
mummykyrti:
I know na, abeg teach me how to cook am, I no dey like chop one particular food, make I dey broaden my knowledge

Oziza, Utazi(small cos e can bitter anyhow), Pumpkin leaf, scent leaf, curry leaf, crayfish, fresh pepper and onion. Grind all of them together at the market, they shld add small oil while grind or d paste no go comout from d grinding machine (let them grind like 5times so e go smooth well).
Buy small banga, boil, pound, rinse wt water nd add d water to the grinded leaves on fire.
Add d salt, maggi, meat, echetera, echetera. Allow to boil for about 45mins -1hr
Soup don done tongue

U sabi cotton soup? grin grin grin
Make u no go get runny stomach o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
blessedmumi:

Thanks dear, Medplus insisted that I will buy full pack which is 30tablets @ #35,000. That's too much abeg...I will think of how to get to Victory pharmacy, I live at Agbara.

Medplus at Ademola Adetokunbo VI gave me letrozole for 12,500 as at last year november. Kindly check with another medplus branch or pharmacy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
fpeter, thank God for your results, the next is your bfp. May God grant your heart desires speedily. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adezie: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hello family of fruitful mamas. My phone has been acting up so couldn't make any comment but I have been following. Congrats to all our bellefull mamas.
I haven't seen my period since Jan 29th. This Sunday will make it 8 weeks since I last saw af. Not doing anything about it cos I don't know what to do sef. I just dey chill (for my mind). Abeg make una help me beg the thing to come na. So I can start a new cycle.
Fertility blessings to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
mummykyrti:

You get to know the outcome of the HSG immediately, although they'll give you the written result and X-ray report much later. Like I said last year was very painful so I knew before I got the result that my tubes were blocked. Today's own was quite bearable.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bobeedee(f): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
curvilicious:

Hotness of the womb as how plz?
What test or examination detects it?
Ive heard abt ds before. its a common saying among d yorubas. they believe if d surroundings of d womb is hot, there cant be conception. this indicate internal heat. Its one of d major cause of infertility. it kills sperm cells and also cause miscarriage. Surprisingly, it cannot be detected/ diagnosed in d lab. believe me only herbs work for it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
curvilicious:

Check Boluke pharmacy they know how to have these kind drugs

Please mama, where is their location/address to be precise?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
curvilicious:

Write in a funny way bawo?
Do you mean mixing pidgin nd correct English?
You must answer me o
Thank you sis
No Curvy. Not mixing pidgin and English. I just laugh most times when I read some of you and Mummykrti's posts. And I can picture that scenario. I 'saw' you sitting there listening to the man wink
'You just dey look am'. 'You say I haff hear' . Make all of us call u mummy John if not... etc. Lolz. Take care darl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
favouredestiny:

Medplus at Ademola Adetokunbo VI gave me letrozole for 12,500 as at last year november. Kindly check with another medplus branch or pharmacy.

My dear I don't understand why they insist that I must buy the whole 30 tablets! I need just 10tablets (a card)....that is why it's that expensive.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
bobeedee:
Ive heard abt ds before. its a common saying among d yorubas. they believe if d surroundings of d womb is hot, there cant be conception. this indicate internal heat. Its one of d major cause of infertility. it kills sperm cells and also cause miscarriage. Surprisingly, it cannot be detected/ diagnosed in d lab. believe me only herbs work for it.

What are the symptoms pls? Orishirishi dey dis TTC ooo, I never hear dis one before. cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Will check to see if it's in pharmacy shops around me (Abuja). Or if u have a friend returning from the UK. It's around 6k or thereabout
joyousf:
Whao, that's really good o. Pls where can one get the natural vitex and how much? How will one identify it different from the synthetic ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
bobeedee:

Ok! Thanks sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Loisemm:

No Curvy. Not mixing pidgin and English. I just laugh most times when I read some of you and Mummykrti's posts. And I can picture that scenario. I 'saw' you sitting there listening to the man wink
'You just dey look am'. 'You say I haff hear' . Make all of us call u mummy John if not... etc. Lolz. Take care darl.

Kikiki
You really pictured d scene
I just dey look d man like say i be doubting Thomas tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
curvilicious:

Oziza, Utazi(small cos e can bitter anyhow), Pumpkin leaf, scent leaf, curry leaf, crayfish, fresh pepper and onion. Grind all of them together at the market, they shld add small oil while grind or d paste no go comout from d grinding machine (let them grind like 5times so e go smooth well).
Buy small banga, boil, pound, rinse wt water nd add d water to the grinded leaves on fire.
Add d salt, maggi, meat, echetera, echetera. Allow to boil for about 45mins -1hr
Soup don done tongue

U sabi cotton soup? grin grin grin
Make u no go get runny stomach o
thanks love, would make it next week ,which one be cotton soup?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
blessedmumi:

Please mama, where is their location/address to be precise?

There is Boluke in Oshodi, Agege pen cinema, i think in Ikeja or Ogba or ask Prof Google
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
mummykyrti:
thanks love, would make it next week ,which one be cotton soup?

They use cotton seed to make it
Soup plenty dey for dis our qwantiri o
Egusi peppersoup, okra peppersoup, banga, owo etc
No worry i go dey teach u one by one

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Loisemm:

hehehe mama john can act film sha.. Howfa that cyst ish? How are we tackling it? Make I do 7days dry fast?

Mama curvilicious howfa you and dh situation? Hope evritin is alright now? May God never let anybody reap where they didn't sow in ur marriage.... May you and dh live a beautiful, happy and blissful life...with ur many many kids, grandkids etc etc

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
mummykyrti:
hehehe mama john can act film sha.. Howfa that cyst ish? How are we tackling it? Make I do 7days dry fast?

Mama curvilicious howfa you and dh situation? Hope evritin is alright now? May God never let anybody reap where they didn't sow in ur marriage.... May you and dh live a beautiful, happy and blissful life...with ur many many kids, grandkids etc etc

Honey booboo, we are fine now my dear. Everything don fizzle out. Intact we are on a get away right now but anytime i remember ehn serious vex go just catch me like convulsion (God forbid sha) sad

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bobeedee(f): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Adaugo01:
Hello mamas, please any medication for hotness of the body/womb. That is d only tin I can't seem not to find a solution for.. Pls help.
its only herbs dt works. raw vegetable, fruits works. blend and drink either waterleaf/indian spinach- amunututu /safara. first thing & last thing consistently for 2weeks. bitterleaf also works. i know abt other herbs but depends on ur location. u can also try visit d trados. #KEEPHOPEALIVE#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bobeedee(f): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
blessedmumi:

What are the symptoms pls? Orishirishi dey dis TTC ooo, I never hear dis one before. cheesy
lol. there are mysteries dt are even beyond d knowledge of medicals. thats why dy used "unexplained infertility" term for such cases. this means u have passed all gyny tests, stil no conception. not all such cases are spiritual. yorubas believe in several mysteries dt can cause infertility like worm, heat, sperm leakage, body weight, breast size/texture b4 AF , womb position, nature of AF - colour, thickness etc. so many mysteries ooo. its only those that are ttc that knows diff things, even what my mother never heard or knew. this ttc sha.
internal heat symptoms- feelings of heat sensation in d lower abdominal part. its worthy of note dt herbs & natural dieting works. #KEEPHOPEALIVE#

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.