Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396086 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
Waladade4luv:

Is dia any medical advice or any problem about it thanks for d analysis

From d lab's report: lst degree infertility is d problem
An experienced Dr will know better on how to go Abt it
U can also visit this trend & ask more questions from there concerning d issue-

https://www.nairaland.com/1461715/male-infertility-share-experience-success/25

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nnetriplet: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
afagha:
congratulations nnetriplet I rejoice with you.you will not cast your young and you will birth like the Hebrew women in Jesus name. I'm next by the grace of God.
Amen and amen my dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nnetriplet: 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
Monwojuoluwa:
thank you God because you have done it again congratulations nnetriplet... I pray it's triplets as your name implies. Wishing you h nd h journey. Who is next oooo?
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Easter everyone! First post here, although I'm a very regular visitor.

I've been actively trying to get pregnant for 3 months now. Now my ish is this, normally before I get my period, I start spotting like a day or two before but since I've been actively trying to get preggy, I spot like a week before my period and it starts fully on my scheduled date.

I went online and thought it was implantation bleeding but alas, not.

Any clues as to what it might be?

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Have u been taking any medications? Like vitamins or anything related to ttc?
Welcome to the forum, may your stay be short and fruitful.
rvpbae:
Happy Easter everyone! First post here, although I'm a very regular visitor.

I've been actively trying to get pregnant for 3 months now. Now my ish is this, normally before I get my period, I start spotting like a day or two before but since I've been actively trying to get preggy, I spot like a week before my period and it starts fully on my scheduled date.

I went online and thought it was implantation bleeding but alas, not.

Any clues as to what it might be?

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
Have u been taking any medications? Like vitamins or anything related to ttc?
Welcome to the forum, may your stay be short and fruitful.

No, none at all. I'm totally new to this. Any recommendation?

Thanks and Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Waladade4luv(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:

From d lab's report: lst degree infertility is d problem
An experienced Dr will know better on how to go Abt it
U can also visit this trend & ask more questions from there concerning d issue-

https://www.nairaland.com/1461715/male-infertility-share-experience-success/25

Thanks so much for ur concern boss i really apprexiate

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
Good evening, Please kindly tune to DSTV 349 now if you're reading this. They're showing the last fruitfulness Holy Ghost service. Please watch and be blessed.

Happy Easter.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Easter All,
Just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you. Amen.

Has your case been buried, your hopes interred? Has that medical report sealed the tomb of that promise of God concerning motherhood or fatherhood?
Let me tell you that the tomb is empty, your organs have risen, your case has become a testimony, that promise of God is fulfilled in your life because Jesus is Alive!!!!!
If Jesus could rise again then nothing is impossible with God.

Don't doubt, pick yourself up from the depths of despair and forge ahead for you have the victory!

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
OK, wanted to be sure. I know your body changes during ttc (I am honestly still trying to understand how and why it's so). Like how do our bodies realize we are ttc and starts misbehaving (sort of).
I have a friend whose cycle changed just like urs with spotting few days before period and her doctor wasn't worried about it so she kept calm and it finally went away on its own.
You should be taking folic acid and maybe a prenatal vitamin?
rvpbae:

No, none at all. I'm totally new to this. Any recommendation?

Thanks and Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
OK, wanted to be sure. I know your body changes during ttc (I am honestly still trying to understand how and why it's so). Like how do our bodies realize we are ttc and starts misbehaving (sort of).
I have a friend whose cycle changed just like urs with spotting few days before period and her doctor wasn't worried about it so she kept calm and it finally went away on its own.
You should be taking folic acid and maybe a prenatal vitamin?

Lol, maybe our brain picks up the anxiety that comes with TTC.

I don't know why it should be so tho, spotting a week before AF for like 2days and it stops totally, only for it to start right on scheduled days later. I'll prolly take a trip down to the hospital.

thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
rvpbae:

Lol, maybe our brain picks up the anxiety that comes with TTC.

I don't know why it should be so tho, spotting a week before AF for like 2days and it stops totally, only for it to start right on scheduled days later. I'll prolly take a trip down to the hospital.

thanks

A trip to the hospital is the best option. I know someone with that experience, it happened her progesterone was the culprit...it was too low. Vit B6 settled it.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
congratulations @Lolarde, you will carry with ease, not cast your young and you will birth like the Hebrew women. amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liconsult19: 7:42am On Apr 17, 2017
lolarde:
Happy easter to every one here. Been a while I dropped by. Still in shock but its true. I got my BFP, did a blood test to confirm it. .. All thanks to God

WIDD
Went for tubal flushing in late DEC.( I did it 3 times within one week, pain was outta this world for the first one, Had to go on anesthesia for the other 2.)
In march my uncle called DH and I and told us his testimony on TTC with his wife. He emphasized on prayer of agreement. We started immediately, agreeing in prayer what we both wanted.
Then I decided to stop every form of medication. I was taking too much drugs abeg, let my system rest. Then I had this terrible constipation for days. I decided to use castor oil, the oral one. Within 2hrs I was purging out my system. I felt completely light. Still didn't use any drugs and just BD on the fertile days.
And expected day of AF was sunday 9th and I felt all the signs it was coming with the usual cramps but it never came. I went to get strips on friday and tested and two bold lines showed up. Went for blood test yesterday and it was positive too. It was God.
My wedding anniversary is next month and I thank God I have every reason to look forward to it.
I wish all mamas here their own BFP soon in Jesus Name.
congratulations, may you carry to term in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liconsult19: 7:44am On Apr 17, 2017
Nnetriplet:
I DON GET BELLE Godwin!.....i went for blood test 2 days ago and it came out positive
ngratulations, may you carry to term in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2017
Oya let the birthday wishes begin

Happy Easter
I see all of una o
The ones wey remember me
The ones wey no remember
The one wey remember but, yap me abt sub if i catch u, body go tell u

Today is my buttday give me the best fruitfulness wishes and prayers ur heart can give

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 17, 2017
curvilicious:

Happy Easter
I see all of una o
The ones wey remember me
The ones wey no remember

Today is my buttday give me the best fruitfulness wishes and prayers ur heart can give

Let me be the first to wish mummy JOHN happy birthday, this is the last birthday u I'll celebrate without John in your arm! This new year of your life shall have positive answers to all the questions life has presented u with. Make sure u kpekus today cos its a day of miracles, u never can tell

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousf: 9:56am On Apr 17, 2017
morning everyone. happy easter to you. hope its been a fine one for us.

so update: I've finished one bottle of ovaboost. I realised I had fertile vag mucous for some days, after about two weeks, another few days of fertile mucous. I hope that's part of the thing helping with pcos. another thing I noticed was that I am always super wet if doing kpekus n it's helped with sexual drive.

but after I finished n while waiting for d next order to arrive, I found it difficult to sleep easily n had this funny headache. not sure if it was stopping d drug or malaria. anyway o still treated malaria.
second bottle has arrived now n I've started taking again.

mmh. I'm considering using femara to induce while still taking ovaboost in May. pls anyone with an idea of where I can get femara or any other brand? I stay in Ado. couldn't get to order on Konga where I did for ovaboost maybe because it's a prescription med. n pls what's the dosage?

then which is better for inducing menses: primolut or progesterone tab. I've had two gynaes prescribe progesterone n one primolut.

sincerely this entire TTC is taking lots of money. thinking of doing TVs only after I've used d femara n if I don't fine I'd av to make do with 150mg clomid ( I've tried 100mg now three times no success).

can one also replace ovaboost with ovacare? money matters. I've heard fertilaid works well. but that one too na money.

sorry to rant so much early morning. sometimes d worry gets so much.

pls ur advice n experiences will help a lot. may God answer our prayers n grant our heart desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2017
Happy birthday mummy John. God bless you always.
curvilicious:

Happy Easter
I see all of una o
The ones wey remember me
The ones wey no remember

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2017
curvilicious:

Happy Easter
I see all of una o
The ones wey remember me
The ones wey no remember

happy birthday mama John, it is well with you in Jesus name. Your womb will begin to do what it was created for. Your next birthday will be Celebrated with John and your dh in great health. Enter into your year of fruitfulness. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mydeporch(f): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2017
@ curvilicious. Happy birthday mummy John as someone already called u. I pray God will bless your womb to carry ur baby in Jesus name. Ur miracle is on the way. Be strong and this time next year , ur testimony shall be full and every eyes shall see God's faithfulness in ur life and family.av a lovely day

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2017
Nnetriplet:
I DON GET BELLE Godwin!.....i went for blood test 2 days ago and it came out positive

Praise be to Jehovah. Congratulations ma'am. May you have a smooth pregnancy and carry your bundle of joy in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
@curvilicious curvy aka iyeJohn happy birthday,may this new year bring you greater joy and open doors for you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
curvilicious mama to sure
Happy birthday to you and I pray that as you add another year to your age, our heavenly father will also add that which you desire from him. I pray that you will be celebrated, joy and laughter will never depart from you home in Jesus name, amen. Have fun cos today is your day. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monwojuoluwa(f): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Happy birthday to mummy John @curvilicious May God visit you with john as a birthday gift. I pray that by this time next year. You, John, papa john will be celebrating together. It is well with you my sister. And make sure you have fun then birthday kpekus... grin e dey sweet wella

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
@curvilicious mama a.k.a. Mama John. Happy birthday o. By this time next year, the triplets will be dragging your bobbi in ur birthday shoot.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
joyousf:
morning everyone. happy easter to you. hope its been a fine one for us.

so update: I've finished one bottle of ovaboost. I realised I had fertile vag mucous for some days, after about two weeks, another few days of fertile mucous. I hope that's part of the thing helping with pcos. another thing I noticed was that I am always super wet if doing kpekus n it's helped with sexual drive.

Happy Easter to u too. Sabi mamas will soon come and put u through. But please be calm and continue to stay positive. When one feels overwhelmed, it shows that the end is near.
Be of good cheer....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Congrats dear, God will keep you all safe... Hnh pregnancy...
Nnetriplet:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
curvilicious:
Oya let the birthday wishes
Today is my buttday give me the best fruitfulness wishes and prayers ur heart can .
Happy birthday Mama John;
I pray in this new age God Almighty blesses u immensely & grants all heart desires beyond any measure u can humanly think of. Have a wonderful day today & all d rest of ur life . Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Happy birthday Johns mummy aka curvy mama, God bless you and all that He died and resurrected for,may it come to pass in your life. By this time next year, you will be celebrating with John... In Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
Awe mama curvilicious aka mama john, so you are April baby too? No wonder we connect, my birthday is next week.... Happy birthday dear, may God continue to guide and protect you... And by God's grace next year birthday would be celebrated with you, john and papa john taking birthday pictures and cutting cake... Llnp dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.