Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403201 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
[
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousf: 7:42am On Apr 19, 2017
I no go rest until someone answers me o.

pls
joyousf:
morning everyone.

so update: I've finished one bottle of ovaboost. I realised I had fertile vag mucous for some days, after about two weeks, another few days of fertile mucous. I hope that's part of the thing helping with pcos. another thing I noticed was that I am always super wet if doing kpekus n it's helped with sexual drive.

but after I finished n while waiting for d next order to arrive, I found it difficult to sleep easily n had this funny headache. not sure if it was stopping d drug or malaria. anyway o still treated malaria.
second bottle has arrived now n I've started taking again.

mmh. I'm considering using femara to induce while still taking ovaboost in May. pls anyone with an idea of where I can get femara or any other brand? I stay in Ado. couldn't get to order on Konga where I did for ovaboost maybe because it's a prescription med. n pls what's the dosage?

then which is better for inducing menses: primolut or progesterone tab. I've had two gynaes prescribe progesterone n one primolut.

sincerely this entire TTC is taking lots of money. thinking of doing TVs only after I've used d femara n if I don't fine I'd av to make do with 150mg clomid ( I've tried 100mg now three times no success).

can one also replace ovaboost with ovacare? money matters. I've heard fertilaid works well. but that one too na money.

sorry to rant so much early morning. sometimes d worry gets so much.

pls ur advice n experiences will help a lot. may God answer our prayers n grant our heart desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2017
For talking sake, I met an ijebu root seller yesterday. I was waiting for someone after work, I saw d guy and struck up discussion. D guy had root for blood sugar. He also has one called washing and setting. The washing and setting own has moringa leaf as well as two other roots I I cannot identify. He said it is used for any kind of infection, malaria,stomach cleansing, flat tummy. He said the roots are to be mixed with hot but I told him I dont take alcohol, so he said I shld mix with club soda. I collected his no. Bought d roots 500 naira each.

My AF is due in 3days time. I hope it catch, else I may take the root cos my mess /fart can kill. Am not exaggerating! This has been on for more than a month now . i don't notice it when hubby is away but whenever he comes back, it just happens. He says I shld go for scan to check if there is rotting something in my belly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2017
MGeey:
Hello mamas, i have been MIA for a while. Please is there anyone who had a chronic staph? We thought we were free of it, even culturing of urine did not show anything only for hubby to use one of these scan machines and was told that he's got staph everywhere in the body. We were asked to come for herbal drugs. Please is it possible for it not to show in a lab result? we are faced with so many questions. Please if there's anybody with experience on this, kindly share, don't read and pass. thanks.

All the mamas have given you the low-down on this, biko so far the labs can't pick it my darling you are free from it. Staph is present in & on our bodies it is only excess of it that is an issue. Please don't mind those people i beg you keep your money for baby(ies) essentials
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2017
Mumyeva:
Hello mamas in the house baby dust to every one on the waiting line you will all get your heart desire in Jesus name please I need a little help I would be doing surrogacy for my big sister I have already taken the first shot of lupron waiting to do my scan to know when I will start full treatment I just wanted to find out from mamas here what additional thing I can do to help implantation so we can get a BfP by the grace of God waiting to hear from you

Sure you are already on prenatal vitamins, some people say to keep your feet warm wearing socks, from ER to ET till BFP, don't stress yourself at all after especially after ET, eat right rest/sleep well and most of all pray and commit everything into God's hand.

You can check the IUI/IVF thread or the links below
https://www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi/210#49329235
https://www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi/211#49474379

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 10:57am On Apr 19, 2017
mamatwiny:
For talking sake, I met an ijebu root seller yesterday. I was waiting for someone after work, I saw d guy and struck up discussion. D guy had root for blood sugar. He also has one called washing and setting. The washing and setting own has moringa leaf as well as two other roots I I cannot identify. He said it is used for any kind of infection, malaria,stomach cleansing, flat tummy. He said the roots are to be mixed with hot but I told him I dont take alcohol, so he said I shld mix with club soda. I collected his no. Bought d roots 500 naira each.

My AF is due in 3days time. I hope it catch, else I may take the root cos my mess /fart can kill. Am not exaggerating! This has been on for more than a month now . i don't notice it when hubby is away but whenever he comes back, it just happens. He says I shld go for scan to check if there is rotting something in my belly.

grin grin grin grin grin
kikikiki na only washing and setting?
Washing and drying nko?
abi retouching and setting?

Pele sha don't use fart to finish your wonderful dh,

i guess you need to detox try and find out food/meals that makes you fart either reduce the intake or make sure to take fruits or something to make you have bowel movement after eating them.

for instance, if i take beans (and its products/relations grin), milk or most diary product i tend to gas a lot, so i make sure to eat fruits (plenty) last thing at night for easy bowel movement and that takes care of the excessive smelly gassing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettymaxy(f): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2017
Gooday mamas. My hormonal assay result just came out.
Pls help me explain it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2017
mamatwiny:

My mum is currently under their spell, they even put her feet inside one machine like that and the water turned black after they examined her. They said it was toxins from her body, they have been drying her purse since but she won't listen to me. Years ago, i climbed one and they told me my enemy had fibroid, i quickly rejected it and till date after numerous scans it's never been revealed that i have fibroid to the Glory of God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2017
Lmao...these Wellness people will never cease to amaze me. My very close relative too is under their spell but this time, she is one of their promoters/sellers. She said she makes a reasonable monthly salary such that she doesn't need school again. This sisi dropped out of sch to pursue this business. Our Ppl called us that we should allow her come with her machine to examine us and prescribe their health products that it works. That with one look, it will display all the wrong things in your body. With one look o. Even labs need several tests to check for different ailments. Why would this one tell me all at a go? I jejely found my way to the lab instead. No time.

Few weeks ago, I was looking for a particular product. I entered a supermarket. The woman recommended another product which was Gnld stuff, that she claims can do the deed if used another way. She said the price was 20k plus! The original product I needed was about 5k o. I chuckled and declined. She talked and talked. That they were doing promo that will end the following week. And if I bought one pack (one small looking pack o), I will get one free. That I can even join the business. That let her have my number. I said no that I will come back later. She said am I afraid. I quickly exited the place. They sabi try ...Abeg run o. All na marketing.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2017
Pweetymii , got ur mention sis. I dey here for peeping corner like the gentle lady wey I be tongue

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Thanks mama Towerofgrace, miraclebaby, nelszx and fpeter. God bless you all. We will not loose our monies to fraudulent people especially during this short trying time.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
Good afternoon fruitful mamas and papas pls I want to do alligator pepper and ginger therapy to detoxify my system and i want to start taking serraptuse and guifeo my question is can I do all this at the same time?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Loisemm:
Pweetymii , got ur mention sis. I dey here for peeping corner like the gentle lady wey I be tongue

**Yimu***
Gentle What ?? ?? ?? shocked

I laugh in swahili . that drug must be "all purpose" (gbogbo ni se) Streets are not smiling oo, everyone is just looking for who to con from 5k to 20k, for what na!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
Towerofgrace:

**Yimu***
Gentle What ?? ?? ?? shocked

I laugh in swahili . that drug must be "all purpose" (gbogbo ni se) Streets are not smiling oo, everyone is just looking for who to con from 5k to 20k, for what na!
Kai...Towerofgrace...but I'm really a gentle sombori na. grin
No mind them. I had to ask them to repeat the price cos I felt maybe I didn't hear well. lolz. I just ran away jor.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Gloriaakin24:
Good afternoon fruitful mamas and papas pls I want to do alligator pepper and ginger therapy to detoxify my system and i want to start taking serraptuse and guifeo my question is can I do all this at the same time?

Oh baby!!! cool down ooo.

Why and what exactly do you think you need these combination for, is it only detox or any history of blockage/ infection?

I have no personal experience with all but i know some people use;
Ginger and alligator to melt/treat cysts
Guifeo bao to treat infection and blockages at times cysts as well
Serrapeptase for inflammation most especially tubal blockages and adhesions

so what do you want to use all for?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Femsyn(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
@prettymaxy, for security/privacy reasons, i'd advise you edit out your name off the hormonal profile upload.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
it's a full house this afternoon.
@Loisemm welcome back,i will comment my reserve later.
Still on those whatever whatever machines...hmm,those people?have you mama's noticed that it is only their products that can treat their "diagnosed ailment"?then,the drugs,they will start with one,when it's not working they will now say there will be better and faster effects if you buy the full package.na dat time dem go open office for the person head.One came to the office sometime ago and brought out machine,tested my boss and found out 21 things wrong with him including cholestrol,they tested my colleague they found nothing,they said because he was a young man and i told him it's because you will not have money to buy their drugs!When dem see my face,fear not let them say madam come and test.even if it's free,i not go do!i don't blame those ones pursuing people upandan,they are only trying to sell and climb up the ladder(most times,the companies are multilevel bla bla bla).And that reminds me,na so my papa buy one cup that time,i don forget the name,when you put water inside,the water na gbogbonishe!na so we dey epp am fill the cup until himself tire to drink from there....hmm,may God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
mamatwiny:
This has been on for more than a month now . i don't notice it when hubby is away but whenever he comes back, it just happens.
Lol,i think for it to happen only when hubby is around,it means when hubby is coming,he buys you mede mede and you also cook mede mede when he is around.Na wetin you put for the stomach it dey return.so,watch your food when he is around and avoid food that will cause gas.Again,i notice wen most hubbies are not around,wives tend to eat dinner on time or do not eat at all.So,maybe your dinner time extends but your bed time is still same,so your food does not digest properly during dat period.My 2cents oh.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
@ Joyousf....your rants really shows how confused you are cheesy. TTC can increase one's anxiety to the highest level. I do not know which ado you are refering to as location but I got mine here at amuwo in lagos. Femara aka letrozole often works for those who respond poorly to clomid. Primolute N is also a progesterone and can be used to induce periods. My gyny used to prescribe one tab 3 times daily for 10days and my periods surfaced before the 15th day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pweetymii wink .... na their way. lolz @ur papa prescribed all purpose cup. They sabi corner elderly people well well.

Efribodi ooo... e get something wey one elder tell us. This man get 6 pickins now. He say make we try this method. I say make I tell the house too so if una want, u fit try am too.
The elderly man said his doctor when he was TTC then, advised them to start making love 7days after period ends. Like your period ends today, you start counting the next day as the 1st day. Make love EVERYDAY from the 7th day after period ends to the 13thday. Then don't kpekus on the 14th day (take a one day break). Baby dance again on the 15th day and thats it.
(baby dance day 7-13..skip day 14 ....baby dance day15).
Dont be confused o. Dont count the first day of ur cycle as day 1 for this style.

Well, I checked my calendar and realized these recommended everyday kpekus days are actually my predicted ovulation days! wink
The man and his doc had a huge point. The man (he is another close relative), said they conceived with this method after a few months. Then he told his secretary who was TTC. She conceived on her first try!
Baby dust to us.

Big Congrats to the latest preggies in the house. You shall carry to term. Amen

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
prettymaxy:
Gooday mamas. My hormonal assay result just came out.
Pls help me explain it

hello Babes,

You must have done the test on CD3 right?
Progesterone (p4) is within range for follicular phase (don't know why some labs do this in follicular stage)
luteinizing hormone (LH) is a bit high, usually associated with PCOS otherwise it should not be an issue
Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) is within range for CD3
Prolactin is also slightly high as well as Estradiol,

In all, your ranges are a bit elevated except for FSH, this may be peculiar to you since they are not all far apart but for accurate interpretation please see you Dr
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Oh baby!!! cool down ooo.

Why and what exactly do you think you need these combination for, is it only detox or any history of blockage/ infection?

I have no personal experience with all but i know some people use;
Ginger and alligator to melt/treat cysts
Guifeo bao to treat infection and blockages at times cysts as well
Serrapeptase for inflammation most especially tubal blockages and adhesions

so what do you want to use all for?

I was diagnosed of PID, I av used antibiotic, I take lots of fruits and water to say the fact I av seen lots of improvements cause the itchy discharge I experienced before or after Af av stopped and i don't experience painful sex again. I want to go for HSG in two months time so I want to detoxify my system before going to be sure there is no more infection and PID and even clear any cyst or fibroid if any. thanks for the response ma.
please other Sabi mamas any idea or suggestions are welcome cause am kind of desperate right now . I want my bfp like now now?
[quote author=Towerofgrace post=55708871]

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
Loisemm:
Lmao...these HMO people will never cease to amaze me. My very close relative too is under their spell but this time, she is one of their promoters/sellers. She said she makes a reasonable monthly salary such that she doesn't need school again. This sisi dropped out of sch to pursue this business. Our Ppl called us that we should allow her come with her machine to examine us and prescribe their health products that it works. That with one look, it will display all the wrong things in your body. With one look o. Even labs need several tests to check for different ailments. Why would this one tell me all at a go? I jejely found my way to the lab instead. No time.

Few weeks ago, I was looking for a particular product. I entered a supermarket. The woman recommended another product which was Gnld stuff, that she claims can do the deed if used another way. She said the price was 20k plus! The original product I needed was about 5k o. I chuckled and declined. She talked and talked. That they were doing promo that will end the following week. And if I bought one pack (one small looking pack o), I will get one free. That I can even join the business. That let her have my number. I said no that I will come back later. She said am I afraid. I quickly exited the place. They sabi try ...Abeg run o. All na marketing.
Dz one na usien bolt strategy. Na dey milk my uncle dt is diabetic, i talk he no hear till now that his matter don complicate na so he ran away

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SingleEdition: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Amen
FruitfulRay:
Amen...

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SingleEdition: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
It's my birth month too..... Thanks for this message, heart warming it is.
favouredestiny:
APRIL THE MONTH OF FRUIT BEARING! In the covenant, nobody serving God is permitted to be barren. God will send good news to refresh your life this month.

APRIL is derived from the Latin word which means ''TO OPEN”. May Heavens be opened to your needs. It’s the 4th month and figure 4 represents the regions of the earth (North, South, East & West). May God's blessings locate you from all the regions of the Earth.

Because four speaks of the divisions of the day (Morning, Noon, Evening & Night). May each of these moments bring you spectacular Favour, miracles, lifting, joy & progress and above all your much desired BFP in Jesus Name, Amen!

May this new month which is my birth month be filled with plenty BFPs on this thread that will be too numerous to count. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
CravingChic:
@ Joyousf....your rants really shows how confused you are cheesy. TTC can increase one's anxiety to the highest level. I do not know which ado you are refering to as location but I got mine here at amuwo in lagos. Femara aka letrozole often works for those who respond poorly to clomid. Primolute N is also a progesterone and can be used to induce periods. My gyny used to prescribe one tab 3 times daily for 10days and my periods surfaced before the 15th day.
please mama where in amuwo odofin did you buy letrozole?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Halleluyahhhj faithful God we serve. U will carry to term in Jesus name. Amen

Nnetriplet:
I DON GET BELLE Godwin!.....i went for blood test 2 days ago and it came out positive

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
Congratulations. Ut shall be permanent in Jesus name. U will not cast ur young. Hebrew women experience shall be your lot.

lolarde:
Happy easter to every one here. Been a while I dropped by. Still in shock but its true. I got my BFP, did a blood test to confirm it. .. All thanks to God

WIDD
Went for tubal flushing in late DEC.( I did it 3 times within one week, pain was outta this world for the first one, Had to go on anesthesia for the other 2.)
In march my uncle called DH and I and told us his testimony on TTC with his wife. He emphasized on prayer of agreement. We started immediately, agreeing in prayer what we both wanted.
Then I decided to stop every form of medication. I was taking too much drugs abeg, let my system rest. Then I had this terrible constipation for days. I decided to use castor oil, the oral one. Within 2hrs I was purging out my system. I felt completely light. Still didn't use any drugs and just BD on the fertile days.
And expected day of AF was sunday 9th and I felt all the signs it was coming with the usual cramps but it never came. I went to get strips on friday and tested and two bold lines showed up. Went for blood test yesterday and it was positive too. It was God.
My wedding anniversary is next month and I thank God I have every reason to look forward to it.
I wish all mamas here their own BFP soon in Jesus Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousf: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
CravingChic:

in fact ma, confusion no be small. I'm referring to ado ekiti o in ekiti state. the few places I've asked they don't seem to have. I'd intensify my search. pls what's the dosage?

I'm used to using duphaston. it was only once that I tried another gynae that he used primolut for five days or so.

mmh. I'm more shocked cos clomid has worked for me before both 50 n 100mg. I tried a birth control - sayana press, since last year Jan. just one shot o. when I was ready in August I thought clomid wud do d magic again but here am I after almost a year n treatment with three cycles no show. the last one was with all those injectables. I'm wondering if its cos of the contraceptive injection I took though the two gynaes I approached her convinced it has long left my system . sincerely that's the only thing that I think has changed. I'm a lil older sha. I don loose weight tire.

sorry.. more rants I guess.

pls ma, I need d dosage for d letrozole m what days of the cycle to use it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
joyousf:

in fact ma, confusion no be small. I'm referring to ado ekiti o in ekiti state. the few places I've asked they don't seem to have. I'd intensify my search. pls what's the dosage?

I'm used to using duphaston. it was only once that I tried another gynae that he used primolut for five days or so.

mmh. I'm more shocked cos clomid has worked for me before both 50 n 100mg. I tried a birth control - sayana press, since last year Jan. just one shot o. when I was ready in August I thought clomid wud do d magic again but here am I after almost a year n treatment with three cycles no show. the last one was with all those injectables. I'm wondering if its cos of the contraceptive injection I took though the two gynaes I approached her convinced it has long left my system . sincerely that's the only thing that I think has changed. I'm a lil older sha. I don loose weight tire.

Duphaston & primolut na the same work dey do, some contraceptives delay conception for certain people too. Letrozole na 2.5mg per tablet but u have to work with ur gynae to know how many mg dt ll Stimulate ur ovary. check higher pharmacies to know if you fit get am cos letrozole na drug for treating cancer so its not common
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
joyousf:

Lol...I took letrozole 2 5 twice daily...but it doesnt work. So I am up to 4tyms now ...totalling 7.5. I start 5 - 9 but some people do 3-7.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by drhopeful: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hi Ladies, if anyone is in need of enoxaparin sodium (aka lovenox, clexane) injections, pm me. I have some boxes to give out free of charge. They expire in 2018.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.