Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5412734 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2017
mummykyrti:
abeg something strange is happening oh, today should be my cd27 yet I just saw egg white, it was slimy and very stringy...abeg wetin I go do? Cc 4realwoman, loisemm, afagha, ogunbekun, dazzle86 and others....kai if na ovulation which kain late ovulation parole b that na
BD, BD, BD!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Yes o, "if we don't love you, who will" (dettol advert)

no darling it is hormonal profile, i recently switched to GH Ikeja and i was told to run some tests.
Thank God HSG is good but i was really down when i got the report of the hormonal profile, but in all God is still God and i am rest assured, HE is too mindful of me, for my soul to be down cast.
my dear believe God's report and not man's report, you can start working on it while still holding on to God's promises, ders nothing too difficult 4 him to do, still kpekus as usual, pray, sing more often, sing praises to God...in all things give thanks to God...that you are Alive is a testimony. Kisses dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2017
Dazzle86:

BD, BD, BD!!!!!!!!!!
this your bd be like advert, mehn but if I am ovulating today, when e go implant or not? I no need 40days cycle oo, which kain thing na...abeg has anybody seen ewcm a day bfre AF is meant to be due?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2017
ithope2:
@afagha, you can also try ginger and alligator pepper. Garlic also work wonders(cut into piece and swallow to avoid smell). And castor oil pack. Baby dust....
thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2017
mummykyrti:
abeg something strange is happening oh, today should be my cd27 yet I just saw egg white, it was slimy and very stringy...abeg wetin I go do? Cc 4realwoman, loisemm, afagha, ogunbekun, dazzle86 and others....kai if na ovulation which kain late ovulation parole b that na
that's your cue to BD. baby dust to you. I saw on a group on Facebook about a lady who said she conceived her 2 kids during af when she saw ewcm.
so please go right ahead. BD as many times as you can. sprinkling trailer loads of baby dust on you and us all.
don't be worried about implantation, the Bible says it had ceased to be unto Sarah as with women. God then is still the same God now.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2017
mummykyrti:
this your bd be like advert, mehn but if I am ovulating today, when e go implant or not? I no need 40days cycle oo, which kain thing na...abeg has anybody seen ewcm a day bfre AF is meant to be due?

Don't ask questions ma'am, just do the do. Once again BD, BD, BD!!!!!!!!!! o

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2017
Dazzle86:

Don't ask questions ma'am, just do the do. Once again BD, BD, BD!!!!!!!!!! o
thanks dear and thanks afagha sweety, see as u dey quote bible na, iz not a easy smetin..... I still dey think wetin we go do to make this house lively
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2017
@mummykyrti Yes ooo, i know for sure all this would make my testimony greater
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2017
curvilicious:

Mama fpeter, how is you?#inJennifasvoice

Sweetheart, I dey jare...I dey observe the thread from behind the scenes.
How are you doing? Thanks for seeking me out. grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonychic18(f): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2017
mummykyrti:
as if I know, I kpekus last night, thinking make I knack bfre AF go show face in case I wan do mama loisemm 7days off style, I go wait make dh come bk kpekus again.... Its not even CD 27 but cd28( I just checked my period calendar), might even be cd29 cause AF showed face on a Thursday but I didn't count it cause the flow wasn't much....well I no dey do hpt, I even forgot I had hpt at home self...I no dey symptom spot, if af come o, okay, e no come o, glory!!! Glory!! Halleluyah!!!!
hello mama I think you should pause on the kpekusing. Just watch and pray. Then do PT today or tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bigmom: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2017
bigmom:
Good morning fruitful mummies, please can ACV still be used after ovulation. curiosly want to know please.
please friutful mothers answer me abeg.one love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jennyswt(f): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2017
Hello mamas, I'm now officially ttcing. I really tot I'll get a bfp ds month until this wicked AF reared it's ugly head yesterday. I really feel bad about my self and also for raising my fiancé's hopes up when I was 2days late. I'm very optimistic that next month will be our miracle month IJN. Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
ebonychic18:
hello mama I think you should pause on the kpekusing. Just watch and pray. Then do PT today or tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you.
thanks dear...mehn TTC is bad o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummydaezy: 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
quote author=mummykyrti post=55960187]abeg something strange is happening oh, today should be my cd27 yet I just saw egg white, it was slimy and very stringy...abeg wetin I go do? Cc 4realwoman, loisemm, afagha, ogunbekun, dazzle86 and others....kai if na ovulation which kain late ovulation parole b that na[/quote]

I read in a TTC forum that it can be an early symptom of pregnancy, increased cervical mucus.
My advice is keep your fingers crossed and pray.
Am in CD 26 and experiencing the same thing increased cervical mucus.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
bigmom:
please friutful mothers answer me abeg.one love
to be on safe side stop after ovulation... Other mamas would put mouth
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
mummydaezy:
quote author=mummykyrti post=55960187]abeg something strange is happening oh, today should be my cd27 yet I just saw egg white, it was slimy and very stringy...abeg wetin I go do? Cc 4realwoman, loisemm, afagha, ogunbekun, dazzle86 and others....kai if na ovulation which kain late ovulation parole b that na

I read in a TTC forum that it can be an early symptom of pregnancy, increased cervical mucus.
My advice is keep your fingers crossed and pray.
Am in CD 26 and experiencing the same thing increased cervical mucus.
God please, please please!! Make e be oooo....make I start serious casting and binding...been having cramps on the right side of my stomach only, God please let it not be afffff.....mehn fingers crossed 4 u too mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bigmom: 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
mummykyrti:
to be on safe side stop after ovulation... Other mamas would put mouth
thank you dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
mummykyrti:
God please, please please!! Make e be oooo....make I start serious casting and binding...been having cramps on the right side of my stomach only, God please let it not be afffff.....mehn fingers crossed 4 u too mama

I cross my fingers for you both o. But.... everytime i get cm nd pain on my right i test positive to O. Individual difference tho

Baby
Dust!
Dust!!
Dust!!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
curvilicious:

I cross my fingers for you both o. But.... everytime i get cm nd pain on my right i test positive to O. Individual difference tho

Baby
Dust!
Dust!!
Dust!!!
thanks ma, I'll just kpekus softly and gently to be on a safer side, in case of in case.....how u dey na?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
MummyKyrti: my fingers are crossed for u cos this egg white for CD27 get as e be. I pray it's what we have been expecting. Just small small with BD, we never can tell my sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=mummykyrti post=55961901]this your bd be like advert, mehn but if I am ovulating today, when e go implant or not? I no need 40days cycle oo, which kain thing na...abeg has anybody seen ewcm a day bfre AF is meant to be due?[/quote

Ewcm can show 1/2/3 days before af. Has happened to me in some cycles
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=Hypraise post=55975614][/quote]wow, that's a bit weird o, ewcm bfre AF? ... Mama ayauche tnx ..I'll bd small small
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iwillrejoice: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Elixir123:
@iwillrejoice sorry for your MC you shall have double for your trouble .The Acv thing and mollases stuff doesn't work for everyone and you never can tell how many you will use.
Also,fibroids even if you operate or shrink, will still grow again but at least ,it will buy you time to replace baby with fibroid .
Since you've tried others,let's try the method I used before i had my bfp,and hope your body responds to it and it wont cost as much as surgery, neither is it invasive .
You can pm .Just click on my moniker .I'm in ibadan
Thank you. I will do that right away.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
@mummykyrti, ur expectations shall not be cut Short! I can't wait to hear ur testimony. Happy belated birthday fruitful vine...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=Hypraise post=55975614][/quote]

I get ewcm few days before AF. Once my boobs starts toache about a week to, and i have back pain and ewcm..i know she's on the way. It'll end in praise sha
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mummykyrti.hbd in arrears
@ curvilicious bae I just dey observer level my dear, moral dey low just discouraged

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
priscaver:
@ curvilicious bae I just dey observer level my dear, moral dey low just discouraged

my case is hard to understand how can I be thinking of how to approach dh every time my ovu is about to come( it doesn't fail !) follicular tracking and bbt has confirmed plus including opk. but each month I have to ask else he can forget it for one year. He sleeps late watching TV or just stays at d parlor. only God understands my predicament. just pray for me am
weary and tired

If that's the case with DH, my sister u have to keep reminding and also always put it in prayers, he will definitely change. Pls don't get tired. It is well. Very soon all these will be funny stories.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bethely: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:

Prolactin is within its standard range but its above average/ slightly high. U need to manage this (ur Dr will explain better)
LH is within its standard range while FSH is above its range . Also d ratio of LH/ FSH is approx. 1:2
Estradiol & PG concentrations r within their ranges.
My conclusion : I think LH/FSH ratio was 1:2 for two reasons;
1. cos two different test kits were used ( their units are not d same) or 2. Cos their test was conducted on CD3. But my instinct says it's no 1.
Also ur Prolactin conc should be lower
Overall, l think it's a fair hormonal assay result.

DH standard ranges are also needed in order to give a better interpretation.
As 4 cysts; if dy r not harden; then dy can managed & eradicated( check older trends) but if it's d former; l believe laparoscopy might be d only option

Thank you my dear fruitful Sister.
I hasve done diagnostic laparoscopy This April 2017 and d result show that
1) two cysts ( one on each ovary/ endometrioma cyst)
2) Both ovaries are enlarged (kising ovary but not glued together)
3) early stage of endometriosis
4) bilateral tubal blockage
5) two fibroids less than 6cm

Doctor said Laparoscopic surgery is d way out. (where d money dey?)

Did i mention that i conceived in Feb. 2016 but lost it in April 2016 just wondering the bilateral tubal blockage in April 2017. All d while we thot it was Dh's low sperm count that kept us from conceiving.

I have cried and consoled myself but I have not found strength to pray or even sing praises again. I still know nothing is bigger than God but i need a sign that He (God) is still with me in all these.
I strongly belive that THIS TOO SHALL PASS. But am so down my sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monwojuoluwa(f): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
priscaver:

my case is hard to understand how can I be thinking of how to approach dh every time my ovu is about to come( it doesn't fail !) follicular tracking and bbt has confirmed plus including opk. but each month I have to ask else he can forget it for one year. He sleeps late watching TV or just stays at d parlor. only God understands my predicament. just pray for me am weary and tired
please dear do not be weary and tired. It's sure will end in praise. My own suggestion if he is at the sitting room and nobody lives with you. Kuku wear sexy lingerie and let him give you dear. Sometimes men don't know what we are going through so na you go dey strike action o my sister. Wishing you bfp soonest

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
priscaver:

my case is hard to understand how can I be thinking of how to approach dh every time my ovu is about to come( it doesn't fail !) follicular tracking and bbt has confirmed plus including opk. but each month I have to ask else he can forget it for one year. He sleeps late watching TV or just stays at d parlor. only God understands my predicament. just pray for me am weary and tired
If a sinner like me conceived when least expected y won't u too, despite my profession ttc showed me dt God is beyond science. I understand wt u are going through but all I have to say z be strong. I will also suggest that you should stop tracking ovulation, don't record nor count ur cd, just do d do.... Stop telling dh ur fertile period. I even deleted my cycle application 4rm his phone cos at point we weren't making love rather na sex... Na so d thing go click b4 u know it.... No cry again u hear sorry

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummydaezy: 12:23am On Apr 28, 2017
mummykyrti:

He is a prayer answering God, your prayers are answered. Baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:00am On Apr 28, 2017
blessedmumi:
@mummykyrti, ur expectations shall not be cut Short! I can't wait to hear ur testimony. Happy belated birthday fruitful vine...
thanks so much dear...@ priscaver other mamas have said it, go meet dh 4 parlour kpekus, parlour kpekus sweet die...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.