Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394736 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
mamatwiny:

Happy bday dear. You are blessed.
thanks mamatwiny, na me and you and all gtc mamas go born the twins oo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
poppop:

@fruitful Ray a long time ago, you made this comment. Please if you are still here, can you be more specific with his address. I can be reached on *******@gmail.com
Dear Sabi sabi mama's i would appreciate the help of anyone who can recommend a doctor within the Ajah lexis region. someone not too expensive who can help with tests and advise. Someone tested and trusted. God bless.

This was my initial question I asked and i am still asking the same question today.

Any suggestions on a decent hospital (near ajah axis preferably) or even on Lagos mainland where I can meet with a good gynaecologist. I nor get money for lekki doctors oh or people when go use test finish person. Just a good, honest gynaecologist. I need to monitoring vby a good gynaecologist now. Thanks everyone. Baby dust to all.
You can check St kizito clinic at Ilasan Housing Estate, Jakande 1st gate, Lekki Ajah, Lagos State 2347063378417 and to see their Gynea is on monday 9am - 12noon. you can call them to find out more from them

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Happy birthday mama. Our hearts desires will be granted in Jesus Name. Enjoy!

mummykyrti:
This my birthday funny, am celebrating it and counting down to end of cycle( 3days more for 28days, 4 days 4 29 days, 5days 4 30 and 6 days 4 31) well atleast I first flex my birthday finish, tho bfp would be the best present God can give me right now.... Where mama John?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
mummykyrti:
Happy bornday mama of great nation wish you all you ever wish yourself and have fun cos today is your day. Pls don't forget to send me own cake pls grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Happy birthday mummykyrti,may our good Lord grant u ur heart desires,by this next u shall be celebrating with ur twins.love reading ur posts...enjoy ur day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monwojuoluwa(f): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
mummykyrti:
Happy birthday to me!!! I believe strongly bfre my next birthday I'll be a mother of twins...amen!!
Happy birthday mama ibeji
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by poppop: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
4realwoman:
You can check St kizito clinic at Ilasan Housing Estate, Jakande 1st gate, Lekki Ajah, Lagos State 2347063378417 and to see their Gynea is on monday 9am - 12noon. you can call them to find out more from them

God bless you...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hbd mummykyrti wish you heaven's best#bfp on d way
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
mummykyrti:
Happy birthday to me!!! I believe strongly bfre my next birthday I'll be a mother of twins...amen!!
happy birthday dear.May heaven release it's best to you this year.
Pls,let the goodies go round oh...don't be like some people wen dem pikin name start with J,wen only dem flex their cake...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
poppop:
God bless you...
amen and bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
mummykyrti:
Happy birthday mama. May the Almighty God give you twins as your heart desires, as birthday gift in Jesus name amen. Have a blast.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
pweetymii:

happy birthday dear.May heaven release it's best to you this year.
Pls,let the goodies go round oh...don't be like some people wen dem pikin name start with J,wen only dem flex their cake...
haha, take goodies jare *shares a carton of hpt* I no try?

Zino89:
Hbd mummykyrti wish you heaven's best#bfp on d way
thanks sweety, u don reach get the letro?

Monwojuoluwa:
Happy birthday mama ibeji
thanks ma, mama ibeta

chumz11:
Happy birthday mummykyrti,may our good Lord grant u ur heart desires,by this next u shall be celebrating with ur twins.love reading ur posts...enjoy ur day
thanks sweetie, myb soon I go open diahry.... I wish u all and more my dear, bfp is our portion.

4realwoman:
Happy bornday mama of great nation wish you all you ever wish yourself and have fun cos today is your day. Pls don't forget to send me own cake pls grin
make I use that ups guy take send am?? *listens to little baby(ies)* aww sorry your pikin say make I no send u cake , say make I send u hot eba with correct vegetable soup and assorted meat...hehehe

Thehomemaker:
Happy birthday mama. Our hearts desires will be granted in Jesus Name. Enjoy!
thanks my sweetheart, beht why u dey low-key na? God has said we would be fruitful, its just a matter of time....kizzes dear

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
mummykyrti:
This my birthday funny, am celebrating it and counting down to end of cycle( 3days more for 28days, 4 days 4 29 days, 5days 4 30 and 6 days 4 31) well atleast I first flex my birthday finish, tho bfp would be the best present God can give me right now.... Where mama John?

My honeyboo of Africa, i sight you o
Flex ur tight flexing

Happy buyday tuyu
See ehm by this time next year u go flex wt ur double bundle plus including ur buyday
Love u to Bermuda nd back
Nothing do u baebae

PS: hope u don get their names o

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mama pwettymii, na me u dey talk to? No try me o. D package wey dem deliver for ur house nkor? grin

Mummykyrti, na very similar question i ask 4realwoman o. U dey read mind o shocked

Mama 4realwoman this ona or water yam u r looking for don't go nd over eat it nd carry 6 o. I no get power o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
curvilicious:

My honeyboo of Africa, i sight you o
Flex ur tight flexing

Happy buyday tuyu
See ehm by this time next year u go flex wt ur double bundle plus including ur buyday
Love u to Bermuda nd back
Nothing do u baebae

PS: hope u don get their names o
na so them dey sing happy birthday song 4 ya village? Ifah flog you ehn.... Anyways I go flex small u fit come join if you want...mehn that 4realwoman ups guy ehn, so efficient, see oyibo thing dem give me to take sign my signature...

@4realwoman no over chop the yam o,me self don limit my fufu aka akpu melitus chopping, na twins, triplet or quad I want, anything more I dash afagha, thehomemaker, towerofgrace,legendmother, loisemm and all other gtc mamas.....and no u no fit reject am...hehehe

@lapagegirl thanks dear, may God give you that which is upper most in your heart... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Happy birthday mummykyrti, more peaceful and fruitful years ahead in Jesus name.

Congratulations to all the mama's that just got their BFPs, healthy and stress free 9 months and Hebrew women delivery in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Good evening sabi mamas, Please does guifeo bao work? I'm thinking of using it to cleanse down below o. Does it have side effects? Where can i get it from?

Your responses will be highly appreciated abeg, make una no waka pass o. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
mummykyrti:
haha, take goodies jare *shares a carton of hpt* I no try?

thanks sweety, u don reach get the letro?

thanks ma, mama ibeta

thanks sweetie, myb soon I go open diahry.... I wish u all and more my dear, bfp is our portion.

make I use that ups guy take send am?? *listens to little baby(ies)* aww sorry your pikin say make I no send u cake , say make I send u hot eba with correct vegetable soup and assorted meat...hehehe

thanks my sweetheart, beht why u dey low-key na? God has said we would be fruitful, its just a matter of time....kizzes dear
my dear na clomid I do cd5-9 100mg bfp must show face by grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iwillrejoice: 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hello Fruitful Mamas, I have decided to come out of my peeping mode o. Rhis is my very first post on Nairaland. although I always come to this thread very often . I will be 4 yrs married this year and I am TTC. I and Dh have dealt with various issues in the past. After abt 3months married, I found out I was pregnant only to have a miscarriage at 7weeks and since then, we've been looking to God. From ovulation induction to HSg, to Hydrotubation, Sonohsg and various ultrasound scans. Right now, the issue is bilateral ovarian cyst(both cyst are hemorrhagic) and developed after the use of clomid( I believe it seemed from the 5 induction cycles I went through.) To cut the long story short, after about 8months of hoping the cyst would shrink, the last scan done last week showed very little improvement.

We have decided to have a surgery to take them out since that's the major issue now and I am not ovulating. Please can anyone help with information abt where to do a Laparoscopy surgery for ovarian cyst done, preferably a government hospital (Lagos or Ibadan) because of Finances as this would be more affordable for us than private clinics. I have made my findings in Lasuth(they don't perform Laparoscopy surgery, only investigation), Oauth( we got information online that they perform Laparoscopy surgery in Ife and confirmed via the phone number on the website, but because of the distance , we want to explore other options within Lagos or Ibadan. Although if that's (Oauth) where we have to go we will.

Sisters, abeg help with useful information.

Sorry for any Grammatical error..and the epistle(na so we go write testimony too)

Nb: I have used Acv and bsm for abt 3months now, tried to eat clean and stay off carbs but no positive result yet. O am on the slim side . Dh's sperm analysis is excellent. We just want to do this and get it out of the way.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
hello mamas
please what can i use along with serrapeptase to shrink fibroid and cyst anyone that has used it for same purpose should please reply and advice from other mamas too will be highly appreciated . please ďnt ignore.baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
@curvilicious and mummykyrti, I no even sèe the Ona and water yam self so nah baba God hand I dey so oh. My prayer nah just twins for a start grin i no say i no dey ask for 2much nah.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
mummykyrti:
happy birthday dearest,God bless you and grant you increase on every part.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
mummykyrti:

@4realwoman no over chop the yam o,me self don limit my fufu aka akpu melitus chopping, na twins, triplet or quad I want, anything more I dash afagha, thehomemaker, towerofgrace,legendmother, loisemm and all other gtc mamas.....and no u no fit reject am...hehehe
Lolz. reject no dey my dictionary again o. I collect them gidigba.
Happy birthday dear. May your life continue to be lively and colourful. You shall always know laughter and peace. May you reap bountifully for your lively (and sabi) contributions to this thread. Cheers. Baby Kytri should be on his/her way. I hope that's his/her name. Na you put oyibo name wey I no sabi tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 12:08am On Apr 26, 2017
mummykyrti:

hapi bday llnp in Jesus name amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 5:49am On Apr 26, 2017
mummykyrti my chest wide gidigba. from our mouths to God's ears.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2017
HBD mummykyrti...may God grant all your heart desires, amen. Cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bibeetee: 8:20am On Apr 26, 2017
Hbd mumkyrti, God will answer your prayers.
To all mama's who got a bfp, may God see u through. To all of us. May God grant us our requests.
If you are around FMC Jabi, Abuja. There has bn an outreach since Monday. I overheard they are going to continue today. They are doing free pap smear, free cancer screening, fibroid surgery n free lump removal.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2017
Loisemm:
No be say i dey reject am oh
if nah the plan of baba God i go take am with all happiness ooo grin as Jeremiah 29:11 says For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. if i born 6 at once nah to close shop abi nah zip up for me be that nah.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2017
Kudibaby:
hello mamas
please what can i use along with serrapeptase to shrink fibroid and cyst anyone that has used it for same purpose should please reply and advice from other mamas too will be highly appreciated . please ďnt ignore.baby dust to us all.
still waiting for your replies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2017
iwillrejoice:
Hello Fruitful Mamas, I have decided to come out of my peeping mode o. Rhis is my very first post on Nairaland. although I always come to this thread very often . I will be 4 yrs married this year and I am TTC. I and Dh have dealt with various issues in the past. After abt 3months married, I found out I was pregnant only to have a miscarriage at 7weeks and since then, we've been looking to God. From ovulation induction to HSg, to Hydrotubation, Sonohsg and various ultrasound scans. Right now, the issue is bilateral ovarian cyst(both cyst are hemorrhagic) and developed after the use of clomid( I believe it seemed from the 5 induction cycles I went through.) To cut the long story short, after about 8months of hoping the cyst would shrink, the last scan done last week showed very little improvement.

We have decided to have a surgery to take them out since that's the major issue now and I am not ovulating. Please can anyone help with information abt where to do a Laparoscopy surgery for ovarian cyst done, preferably a government hospital (Lagos or Ibadan) because of Finances as this would be more affordable for us than private clinics. I have made my findings in Lasuth(they don't perform Laparoscopy surgery, only investigation), Oauth( we got information online that they perform Laparoscopy surgery in Ife and confirmed via the phone number on the website, but because of the distance , we want to explore other options within Lagos or Ibadan. Although if that's (Oauth) where we have to go we will.

Sisters, abeg help with useful information.

Sorry for any Grammatical error..and the epistle(na so we go write testimony too)

Nb: I have used Acv and bsm for abt 3months now, tried to eat clean and stay off carbs but no positive result yet. O am on the slim side . Dh's sperm analysis is excellent. We just want to do this and get it out of the way.
Mamas pls don't jump and pass
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2017
wholesomegrace:

Okay ma, it will end in praise in Jesus name

Shout out to you dear for the Guifei Bao...God bless you so much and thank you once again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenyutei: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
My gynaecologist advised that I should take clomid because it seems I don't ovulate. My period varies from 20 days, 24 days, 32 days and the one that just ended is 25 days. I have heard so many bad info about clomid.
Please should I take it or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.