Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404808 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
tsquaure:
Chumz11 . I am to have surgery tomorrow. Amen to the prayers
God's grace and success. The Lord's hand rest upon you tomorrow and always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tsquare God ll go before u nd u ll com out victoriously. in Jesus Christ name. amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=tsquaure post

I pray your surgery is a success. The lord shall perfect all that concerns you and only good news would we hear. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:52am On Oct 20, 2017
tsquare,the Lord will go with you and His presence will ever be with you.All will be well,you will come out stronger and He will perfect all that concerns you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2017
Good morning mummies

@tsquare the Lord is your strength
We pray and know it's going to be a successful operation in Jesus name Amen

We cover you with the blood of Jesus

We pray against medical and human error in Jesus name Amen

Go babes and return with testimony of speedy recovery
We love you

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2017
yakbauer:
Hello, noble members, pls I'll have to delve straight into the matter.
Madams visitor is 10days late, longest since we got married for about 18 months now, she ran a quick PT & it came out -ve, although it's heart breaking what's bothering us the most is an unusual fluid that she sees when pees & tries to use tissue to wipe her under. It's a thick pap like gel, it doesn't drip out, it's only when she uses a tissue that she's able to rub it & see it, very scary.
This isn't the first time, the last time it happened it was during her ovulation window in August, which passed us coz i didn't want to take chances. The doc said its not unusual that some women have "glitches" in their cycles which could cause it, & that we should wait for a week before going back to d hospital if it hasn't siezed. It did so we didn't go back.
Now it's here again but this time it's at an odd time of d month which has no correlation with the last scenario.
Pls if anyone has experienced this, kindly share or any pro help.
Thanks
I feel your wife is pregnant
Let her wait a bit and go for blood test
I still see the stretchy mucus when I wipe and am 10weeks gone.
I was alarmed too when I noticed it the period I missed, I thought my hormones werebeginning to play a fast one on me since I only experience it during the fertile window.
Even up till now I still wonder if it's possible to be ovulating while pregnant because I still wipe and see it once in a while.

Throwing you and wifey lots of baby dust
It will one day end in praise

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2017
Tsquare
The lord has seen u through already
Divine heal we pray.Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 8:11am On Oct 20, 2017
May the Chief surgeon be incharge and the host of angels. Go and conquer sis.
tsquaure:
Chumz11 . I am to have surgery tomorrow. Amen to the prayers

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2017
yakbauer:

Pls if anyone has experienced this, kindly share or any pro help.
Thanks

Its better and less scary to see white discharge that red discharge bros grin
Your wife fit don carry belle. Go do blood test
Baby dust fall upon you both, amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2017
@ tsquare, God will go before you and make every crooked road a smooth path. Amem
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2017
Roseey0:

I feel your wife is pregnant
Let her wait a bit and go for blood test
I still see the stretchy mucus when I wipe and am 10weeks gone.
I was alarmed too when I noticed it the period I missed, I thought my hormones werebeginning to play a fast one on me since I only experience it during the fertile window.
Even up till now I still wonder if it's possible to be ovulating while pregnant because I still wipe and see it once in a while.

Throwing you and wifey lots of baby dust
It will one day end in praise
mehn I usually see ewcm like 4days before af, just yesterday I saw the stretchyest, whitest, most beautiful ewcm ever when I was about to bathe..... Kinda thinking it means af is on the way but why would I not see ewcm during ovulation but see it close to af... It's not funny o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2017
Tsquare God is already with you, the doctors and nurses are under his control, everything would work out fine... Ehugs dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2017
mummykyrti:
mehn I usually see ewcm like 4days before af, just yesterday I saw the stretchyest, whitest, most beautiful ewcm ever when I was about to bathe..... Kinda thinking it means af is on the way but why would I not see ewcm during ovulation but see it close to af... It's not funny o
It may have been there all this while but only came down to the vagina towards AF. That's why some prefer to deep finger in there to confirm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2017
Roseey0:

It may have been there all this while but only came down to the vagina towards AF. That's why some prefer to deep finger in there to confirm
true Sha.... Thanks a lot MA, how is lo?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dep07(f): 9:50am On Oct 20, 2017
Good morning mamas,long time.How has it been. A lot of bfp announcement, I rejoice with you all.May God make the 9 months journey easy in Jesus name.
tsquarue,pls do not fear,God will perfect all that concerns you.You are more than a conqueror.
Happy and blessed weekend to everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2017
Tsquare the Lord will go before you , you are coming out victorious, the balm of Gilead will heal you, your BFP next in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2017
@ all Mama's I hail ooo, no be desertion oo, TTC was getting to be too much on me, I was not my usual buoyant self,it was affecting my job, so I stepped away from it just to be myself, I pray the Lord answers us all speedily.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bomgirl(f): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2017
@ mummykyrti, please reply my mail. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hello mamas,
So I prescribed the baking soda egg banana milk combo to someone who doesn't see ewcm at all and she confirmed that she was a lot wetter but didn't see any mucus. One her CD 1 she got a lot of mucus tinged blood (sorry lipsrsealed) and now she's like shocked this has never happened.
Did anyone on the combo notice this too?
Then how often should the combo be used? Monthly?
Then the baking soda finger, it's just to dip finger into baking soda and put in hoohaa abi?

Abeg make una no waka pass o kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
mummykyrti:
true Sha.... Thanks a lot MA, how is lo?
Kicking gallantly
Thanks for asking wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
The baking soda, banana, egg and milk mixture is to be taken once in 3months, a day after AF stops. Don't know how much ewcm one gets haven taken that mixture(other mamas who have taken the mixture will come and chook mouth)
Then she has to wet her finger before dipping it in the baking soda, then insert into hoohaa,and careful not to touch the tip if the cervix cos it would cause a burning sensation.
zaynie:
Hello mamas,
So I prescribed the baking soda egg banana milk combo to someone who doesn't see ewcm at all and she confirmed that she was a lot wetter but didn't see any mucus. One her CD 1 she got a lot of mucus tinged blood (sorry lipsrsealed) and now she's like shocked this has never happened.
Did anyone on the combo notice this too?
Then how often should the combo be used? Monthly?
Then the baking soda finger, it's just to dip finger into baking soda and put in hoohaa abi?

Abeg make una no waka pass o kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
@zaynie chigirl45 has said it all buh do the baking soda finger 30ms-1hr b4 u kpekus.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bomgirl:
@ mummykyrti, please reply my mail. Thanks.
sorry dear my mail has been acting up
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arrJay(f): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
*singing* I will worship him forever, love him forever because this God is too good oh.
*singing* Halleluyah! You have won the victory..

So i woke up this morning to a message from my friend who has been TTC for 2years now.. And God did it, just like that..She told me she is expecting. This is someone who has not been menstruating, talkless of ovulating or seeing ewcm.

This God is so great oh!

To all my mamas out there, please don't lose hope, your season is around the corner. Just claim it. God wants to prove himself that he God from beginning to the end and He is God all by himself. I just want God to give me a testimony that will sound like a lie.

@Tsquare, whatever our heavenly father has not planted in you, shall be rooted out in Jesus precious name. Amen. The Lord will go before you and make the procedure smooth. Thank you Lord for answered prayers.

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
chigirl45:
The baking soda, banana, egg and milk mixture is to be taken once in 3months, a day after AF stops. Don't know how much ewcm one gets haven taken that mixture(other mamas who have taken the mixture will come and chook mouth)
Then she has to wet her finger before dipping it in the baking soda, then insert into hoohaa,and careful not to touch the tip if the cervix cos it would cause a burning sensation.

Thanks babe
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
fruitfulnathia:
@zaynie chigirl45 has said it all buh do the baking soda finger 30ms-1hr b4 u kpekus.

Noted.
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NiceCJ(f): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
The Lord has done it again O. My Sisters, am here to testify to His glory, after 2years plus 6months marriage, He has deemed it right to bless me with a BFP!! I was told I had bilateral tubes blockage and multiple fibroids and that I wouldn't be able to conceive without assistance but here am I. I just discovered that I am 9weeks gone! What did I do different? After two failed IUIs, I decided to go for fallopian tubes flushing at a lab (by the way my Gyno didn't approve, he said there was nothing like dat) I did dat at my CD 12 and I have been expecting AF to show before trying another IUI, when it didn't show after two months and I was having serious cramping, I took urine pregnancy test and it was positive! Chei for d first time since my marriage. I just returned from the hospital with my scan result. Thank you Baba God. I pray for all the Mamas in waiting that God will give you too a Miracle that seem like a lie but it's true. Am not worthy but He found me worthy

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
NiceCJ:
The Lord has done it again O. My Sisters, am here to testify to His glory, after 2years plus 6months marriage, He has deemed it right to bless me with a BFP!! I was told I had bilateral tubes blockage and multiple fibroids and that I wouldn't be able to conceive without assistance but here am I. I just discovered that I am 9weeks gone! What did I do different? After two failed IUIs, I decided to go for fallopian tubes flushing at a lab (by the way my Gyno didn't approve, he said there was nothing like dat) I did dat at my CD 12 and I have been expecting AF to show before trying another IUI, when it didn't show after two months and I was having serious cramping, I took urine pregnancy test and it was positive! Chei for d first time since my marriage. I just returned from the hospital with my scan result. Thank you Baba God. I pray for all the Mamas in waiting that God will give you too a Miracle that seem like a lie but it's true. Am not worthy but He found me worthy
congrats sis and indeed it is the Lords doing. Happy bumping to you.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=NiceCJ post=61613043]The Lord has

Congratulations Ma, this our God is tooo good o. May you carry to full term IJN.

God that did it for you would do it for everyone of us here in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
NiceCJ:
The Lord has done it again O. My Sisters, am here to testify to His glory, after 2years plus 6months marriage, He has deemed it right to bless me with a BFP!!
Thank you Baba God. I pray for all the Mamas in waiting that God will give you too a Miracle that seem like a lie but it's true. Am not worthy but He found me worthy

Thank u Jesus.
Congrats mama! May u carry to full term and deliver like a Hebrew woman in Jesus name, amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
NiceCJ:
The Lord has done it again O. My Sisters, am here to testify to His glory, after 2years plus 6months marriage, He has deemed it right to bless me with a BFP!! I was told I had bilateral tubes blockage and multiple fibroids and that I wouldn't be able to conceive without assistance but here am I. I just discovered that I am 9weeks gone!
congrats ma it can only b God. wishing u a hnh9mths.
am definitely tapping into this miracle .

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
NiceCJ:

Congratulations
The Lord will perfect this he has started
Healthy and glorious bumping amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.