Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408227 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bibeetee: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
Plz pray dat God gives me strength!
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Due 2 armed robbers/kidnappers
I will travel back 2 our base dis morning
My spirit is so weak & scared of d long road ahead
Plz pray 4 me...
Oh God, pls console our dear sister, grant her the fortitude to bear this loss. Pls God be with her all through this time n beyond

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2017
Lost as in how? The kidnappers took him? I am sorry for your loss. May God comfort and give you the strength you need.
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sassyangel1(f): 9:58am On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=Adiahaakwaibom1 post=61651971]hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...[/quote

O my Heavenly Father.... Pls be strong ekan mi... The Lord will never ever leave or forsake u my sister. Plsssss....still hold on to God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...
Chai!!! im so sorry ny sister. may God grant you the fortitude to bear this great loss. pls be strong

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mayluv(f): 10:09am On Oct 22, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...

So sorry for your loss. God will comfort you and wipe away your tears. He will be with you all through your life. God knows best. May his soul rest in peace Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lady25(f): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...
Please try and take heart. God Himself will console you because no man can. Im really sorry about this. You are in our prayers. *hug

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curve: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1

So sorry ma

May his soul find rest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 10:20am On Oct 22, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...

Our dear Lord, we lift up our voice in tears. We hand over our beloved sister adiahaakwaibom1 to your hands. You said you will never leave us nor forsake us. You said, in your hands you will bear us lest we dash our foot against a stone. Comfort her. Protect her. A thousand shall fall on her side, ten thousand on her left side but nothing shall by any means hurt her. Cover her with your wings.
Is there any household wickedness in charge of this affliction, expose and disgrace them .
We thank you for answering our prayers.

@ adiahaakwaibom, it is well with you. I lack words to express how I feel.

@ fellow sis, if you live close to her, make out time to visit her. She needs all the strength she can draw. It is well with all of us.

@ adiahaakwaibom1, what has happened has happened. Please don't fight with anybody this period. Let your answers be in monosyllables to annoying questions from relatives. Be prepared cos they will come. My mum lost her hubby (my dad)at 34years .You need God by your side more than ever. It wasn't an easy journey but God made it easy.

Take care.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine83: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...

God forbid! This is heartbreaking... but who are we to question God....IT IS WELL MY SISTER.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 22, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...
hmmm I don't even know what say, may God be with you. take heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by temmy2103(f): 10:40am On Oct 22, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...

Sorry, may God almighty strengthen you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2017
Our sisters based in calabar should try and visit our bereaved sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zheemub(f): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2017
@ Adiahaakwaibom1 May God Almighty give you the strength and grace to carry on ma.
Have solace in Him alone.
Take heart.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ohferanmi(f): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=bibeetee post=61657720]
Oh God, pls console our dear sister, grant her the fortitude to bear this loss. Pls God be with her all through this time n beyond

My sister may Allah console you. His ways and doings are unquestionable.....please be strong, he knows why this is happening. May he rest peacefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2017
tsquaure:
I have seen the Lord's goodness .his mercies and compassion halleluyah. At about 10.30am yesterday i went under the knife for the second time this yr . The lumpectomy went well . When i opened my eyes it was 12.30. I just had a strong reaction to the drugs given under anaesthia . I was vomitting and itchy . But i am better now . Thank u dear sisters for prayers and love wishes. The demonstration of love has been overwhelming . I pray no evil or plague shall come near ur dwelling place. The one who watches over lsrael who ddoes not sleep nor slumber will keep u all. i know strongly u will all testify of his goodness. Our bfps are here already. It will manifest in the physical. The devil or the enemy is not able to stop it . Our children surely shall surround our table n breasts shall children suckle. In Jesus . Amen. The lump will be further analyzed n the docs will take it from there. Thank u all so much for text calls n messages. Congrats NiceCJ.U will carry with ease and birth at term .

Babe , thank God for the successful surgery.
You might have to be careful with folic acid.
I attended a cancer awareness session .i went for TVs to confirm no masses remaining in my uterous after the miscarriage and the session was holding and must finish before they attend to me, so i had no option than to join. It was said folic acid is a high risk for cancer.

I was confused and browsed the info on google when I got home but Google said high dose can cause it, not more than 400mg per day but that it can accumulate over a period of time.

I called some doctor friends and was told that if you are at risk- have family history of cancer or lumps, care should be taken. In pregnancy, baby uses it straight but in TTC, it stores up.

You may have to confirm this info with your doc.

God should please hear our prayers asap cos all these plenty drugs trial for TTC dey tire person.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1 so so sorry for your loss dear. May perpetual light shine upon him and may his soul R.I.P. E-hug sis smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by spiceeamiee(f): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2017
Oh no! May God grant you the fortitude to bear this loss and strength to carry on. It Is well dear

Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by proudmom38(f): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...

This is so sad! I pray that God gives you strength, peace and comfort you more than anybody can do!

Take heart sis....

May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by morireoluwagba: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=Adiahaakwaibom1 post=61651971]hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.

Plz pray 4 me...

This is so sad. It is well with you sister!
Holy Spirit of God will comfort you and hold you tight this period.
The Lord is your strength

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyk: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...
dis is so sad, my eyes ar full of tears right now cry dis is too much......may God heal your wounds....afflictions will not arise in ur life again...may God grant u fortitude to bear the loss.......so sorry dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2017
@adiahaakwaibom, I don't know the kind of family you are married into, if it is an enlightened family - good for you. But if it is typical African problematic family, you got to be alert. Dont talk much. First thing is to relocate all important documents for safe keeping. It could be to a bank or to a trusted family member. That was what my mum did. The ones that were out of her reach that she did not relocate were vandalised.

No matter how close you are to your hubby, ppl will accuse you and call you names. Those accusations are normal and should not hurt you. My mum was also accused even by people who did not even know her. A 34 year woman with 5 kids kill her hubby? So that who will train her kids? Let such vain words not trouble you one bit.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2017
Oh no this can't be happening.... Adiahaakwaibom1 I am so sorry for your loss, may God give you the grace to bear this loss.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...

It is well with you dear. Eternal rest grant unto him Oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine on him. May his soul rest in peace, amen. God, console and comfort your daughter.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...

I hope you read this.

Mama Zaynie's post brought me here.

No words can console you right now. But all I just want to tell you is that GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH THIS.

Dear Lord, you are the husband to the widows, I pray that you comfort this woman. See her through this. Heal her wound and make her come out of this triumphantly. Lord, I'm asking for the renewal of her mind and heart. I'm asking for a fresh newness in her life. Dear loving father, I'm asking for you to diminish those aching feelings that are never satisfied. I'm asking you to diminish those thoughts that have no future. I'm asking for powerful medicine for her mind, her emotions and her heart. Amen.

It is not always possible to see the light at the end of the tunnel when an impossible situation sends a crushing blow. It is easier to see God in the brightness of day than it is to trust him in the darkness of night. But, remember, that there is light at the end of every tunnel.

So sorry for your loss. May God ease this painful period for you. Amen. sad sad cry cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
What a sad occurence! May God comfort you in this hard times and may he be your present help at all times dear sister. May God grant him eternal rest amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frixie: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...

The Grace of God shall be sufficient for you. God is already in your future. He will comfort you and lead you. Take heart,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PatKing(f): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
my prayers are with you.
this is really hard.
God comfort you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queensnow: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
God be with you sis.
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queenpls(f): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
so sorry dear ....The lord is your strength. ...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by soonest(f): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1, nne pls take heart. This is just too sad. May God grant him eternal rest. You are in our prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olowani: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
GlitteringStar:

I hope you read this.

Mama Zaynie's post brought me here.

No words can be used to console you right now. But all I just want to tell you is that GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH THIS.

Dear Lord, you are the husband to the widows, I pray that you comfort this woman. See her through this. Heal her wound and make her come out of this triumphantly. Lord, I'm asking for the renewal of her mind and heart. I'm asking for a fresh newness in her life. Dear loving father, I'm asking for you to diminish those aching feelings that are never satisfied. I'm asking you to diminish those thoughts that have no future. I'm asking for powerful medicine for her mind, her emotions and her heart. Amen.

It is not always possible to see the light at the end of the tunnel when an impossible situation sends a crushing blow. It is easier to see God in the brightness of day than it is to trust him in the darkness of night. But, remember, that there is light at the end of every tunnel.

So very sorry about your loss. May God ease this painful period for you. Amen. sad embarassed cry cry cry

amen to all d above prayers for our sis...Jehovah knows

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atumomo(f): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...
The Almighty God will continue to be ur strength, May HE give you the fortitude to bear this great lost take care of urself pls.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.