Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394401 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtdarling(f): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1. Lost for words, may God comfort you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:50am On Oct 23, 2017
@Adiahaakwaibom, my heart goes out for you. The great comforter will comfort you in Jesus name. The Lord will strengthened you during this trying period. It's well with your soul.

@mamas, let's continue to pray for her and I pray that such thing will not happen in our midst again in Jesus name. I would also like to suggest that we support her with a token even if its 1k each because she might need some money during this period.
Mamas that are close to her should help us on this by getting her account no and post it. This can be removed later.
I pray that affliction will not rise the second time in Jesus name.
SHALOM!

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2017
@niceCJ, Congratulations. You shall carry to full term and deliver like Hebrew women.
@Adiahaakwaibom1, may God comfort you in this traumatic period of your life, let his light shine upon you as he shows you his mercies, grace and favour.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1, may the Lord strengthen you and wipe your tears. May He comfort you and grant you peace in the midst of this storm.

The Lord giveth and He taketh, His ways are not our way and we cannot question Him. In all, we give thanks to Him for He knows why He allowed it to happen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by layrico5: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Janix2:

Am also in need of it,am in benin

You can get INOFOLIC and other fertility products from Briscon Pharma in lekki. Call them on 08135273535

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2017
Redeemed:
@Adiahaakwaibom, my heart goes out for you. The great comforter will comfort you in Jesus name. The Lord will strengthened you during this trying period. It's well with your soul.

@mamas, let's continue to pray for her and I pray that such thing will not happen in our midst again in Jesus name. I would also like to suggest that we support her with a token even if its 1k each because she might need some money during this period.
Mamas that are close to her should help us on this by getting her account no and post it. This can be removed later.
SHALOM!

Supported
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2017
Redeemed:

SHALOM!
I concur . Pls ladies with our dear sister contact should help us out with d bank details.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2017
WHAT?
This is just sooooo heartbreaking...
Cant even express how I feel at this point...

@Adiahaakwaibom,
Please take heart dear sis, God will comfort you. May He give you the fortitude to bear this huge loss.
Be strong...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2017
Redeemed:

SHALOM!

Good suggestion mama..but can we send it to one account first? Maybe yours? it can then be collated and sent singularly..I feel each person sending 1k may flood her account. Lets make it tangible by sending the contributed amount at once.

God bless.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1, this is so sad. May the comfort of God help you through this difficult time. May He who knows your sorrow bring peace and healing to your soul.
Eyen eka mbok song idem. Yak ukpong edima ebe mfo odu ke emem.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=Adiahaakwaibom1 post=61651971]hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
Plz pray dat God gives me strength!
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Due 2 armed robbers/kidnappers
I will travel back 2 our base dis morning
My spirit is so weak & scared of d long road ahead
Plz pray 4 me...

Ahhhhh,so sorry for ur loss my sister,may d God lord give u a strong heart to bear dis loss.so sorry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2017
Redeemed:

SHALOM!

I'm not a member of this thread but I will like to support our dear sister, @Adiahaakwaibom1 with a token too. May the Holy Spirit comfort her and see her through.

To everyone looking unto God for the precious fruit of the womb, may the Lord of the 11th hour miracle grant you your heart desires before the year runs out. I pray that evil shall be far away from us and our family. Amen.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2017
Redeemed:

SHALOM!
This is a welcome idea. Thanks for this @ Redeemed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2017
Father we thank you because all power belongs to you.

Father we glorify your name because your words are ye and amen

Father i give you all the glory because you are God who specializes in turning cries to laughter, Pain to gain, Barrenness into fruitfulness

Father i commit every woman that has been called barrened on these thread at one point or the other father i command by that you would change their stories in the name of Jesus

O God that answered the prayers of hannah and made he so relevant in th scheme of thing that she gave birth to great prophet in the bible, father i pray that in the awesomeness of your power you will answer your people here in the name of Jesus.

Father i pray for any one who is suffering from any strange illness that is affecting there friutfulness father i command that the source of such sickness shall dry up in the name of Jesus, receive your testimony, receive your deliverance in the name of Jesus, I say your story must change in the name of Jesus.

I decree that any woman here who has children in the spiritual that is refusing the physical one from appearing, I kill those children now in the name of Jesus, every spiritual children every spiritual pregancy preventing the physical one from appearing apbort such pregnancies by fire, O God arise and move in the life of your people with you fire and your power and begin to deliver them by fire deliver them by fire in the name of Jesus.

I decree by the decree of Heaven, i decree by the power that created the heavens and the earth, Anything making pregancy to disappear,you begin to see signs and all of a suddenly the signs disappear, father i decree the stronghold behind that problem, let that stronghold scatter, et it scatter, let the fire of the God of Elijah arise and scatter the strong hold in the name of Jesus.

Father i pray for your daughter that is labouring over a curse of your would not carry your own baby, father i command let that curse loss it hold over your life in the name of Jesus, let the anointing that breaks the yokes fall upon you in the name of Jesus.

i cover your children in the blood of Jesus, I cover your testimonies in the Blood of Jesus.

Thank you father for in Jesus name we pray.

Do have lovely week

Till another time next week...

Stay positive and Dont stop believing

24 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...

The lord would be with you...
The lord would fight for you..
The lord would be gracious unto you..
The lord would comfort you, raise helpers for you.
The lord would be deliver you from the enemy that is too strong for you.
The lord would comfort you on every side..
Bad news has come to an end in your life..
He will be with you in the Journey ahead..
Am sorry about your loss.
God be with you

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2017
madprophet:

Father i give you all the glory because you are God who specializes in turning cries to laughter, Pain to gain, Barrenness into fruitfulness

Father i commit every woman that has been called barrened on these thread at one point or the other father i command by that you would change their stories in the name of Jesus

O God that answered the prayers of hannah and made he so relevant in th scheme of thing that she gave birth to great prophet in the bible, father i pray that in the awesomeness of your power you will answer your people here in the name of Jesus.

Father i pray for any one who is suffering from any strange illness that is affecting there friutfulness father i command that the source of such sickness shall dry up in the name of Jesus, receive your testimony, receive your deliverance in the name of Jesus, I say your story must change in the name of Jesus.

I decree that any woman here who has children in the spiritual that is refusing the physical one from appearing, I kill those children now in the name of Jesus, every spiritual children every spiritual pregancy preventing the physical one from appearing apbort such pregnancies by fire, O God arise and move in the life of your people with you fire and your power and begin to deliver them by fire deliver them by fire in the name of Jesus.

I decree by the decree of Heaven, i decree by the power that created the heavens and the earth, Anything making pregancy to disappear,you begin to see signs and all of a suddenly the signs disappear, father i decree the stronghold behind that problem, let that stronghold scatter, et it scatter, let the fire of the God of Elijah arise and scatter the strong hold in the name of Jesus.

Father i pray for your daughter that is labouring over a curse of your would not carry your own baby, father i command let that curse loss it hold over your life in the name of Jesus, let the anointing that breaks the yokes fall upon you in the name of Jesus.

i cover your children in the blood of Jesus, I cover your testimonies in the Blood of Jesus.

Do have lovely week

AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Please accept my sympathy ma @ Adiahaakwaibom. My God console u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arrJay(f): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
madprophet:

Do have lovely week

Amen..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blank(f): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...

I pray for God to grant you the grace and strength to go through this road. It won't be easy but God will see you through. Please accept my condolences. Will keep you in my prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
@ Adiahaakwaibom,i pray that God strengthens you,words fail me,its well dear.Just logged in to see this,HolySpirit our great comforter,pls comfort her!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wendy26: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
@ Adiahaakwaibom, is a pity very painful, pls take heart is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lily38: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is so sad, Pls accept my condolence sis. it is well in JESUS Name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Redeemed:
@Adiahaakwaibom, my heart goes o

SHALOM!

Great idea mama... I concur...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonynelly: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Accept my deepest condolences dear. May God console and comfort you. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ok sisters, I can volunteer myself to coordinate keeping the token till we have something tangible to give her. By God's grace at the end of each day depending on how less busy I am. I will be giving a detail of amount paid into my account and would also like to appeal to mamas that will drop their token to pay with their moniker for accountability purpose.
Thank you for the trust, I will do it to the best of my ability. Mamas that have her contact should kindly get her account details ( this is priority) and PM me.
We can start paying in as from tomorrow and God's willing by 4th of November, we can send to her. My opinion though, waiting for mamas suggestions.
dbeauty:

Good suggestion mama..but can we send it to one account first? Maybe yours? it can then be collated and sent singularly..I feel each person sending 1k may flood her account. Lets make it tangible by sending the contributed amount at once.

God bless.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry

Plz pray 4 me...
Accept my condolence may God Almighty gives you the strength to take this. He will be your God and always support you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Plz pray 4 me...

OMG!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed what a sad news! Pls be strong....this is not an easy phase for you, the Lord is your strength. Accept my sincere condolence. @Redeemed, ur suggestion is highly welcomed.....well done.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Prayer Monday

Father, thank You for Your faithfulness through the years. We are indeed grateful for everything You have done for us.

Lord our hearts are heavy and burden too heavy for us to carry but we ask of one thing that Your presence never leaves us. We ask that You hold our sister's hand as she walks the unknown. We ask that You be with us as we go through that doctors appointment. We ask that as tears flow and soak our pillows Your loving arms will comfort us. As we hear that negative report from the doctors You will encourage us and remind us of Your Word.

Daddy don't leave us as we pass through the roughest and most difficult part of our lives. Thank You Father. Keep reassuring us of Your promises and let Your word have the final say in our lives, in Jesus name Amen.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
Redeemed:
Ok sisters, I can volunteer myself to coordinate keeping the token till we have something tangible to give her. By God's grace at the end of each day depending on how less busy I am. I will be giving a detail of amount paid into my account and would also like to appeal to mamas that will drop their token to pay with their moniker for accountability purpose.
Thank you for the trust, I will do it to the best of my ability. Mamas that have her contact should kindly get her account details ( this is priority) and PM me.
We can start paying in as from tomorrow and God's willing by 4th of November, we can send to her. My opinion though, waiting for mamas suggestions.

I concur...you should drop your account details. Your suggestion is a very good one. God will bless you and all mamas as we join hands together to support our dear Adiaghaakwaibom, amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
@Adiahaakwaibom1 this is so sad. So sorry about this news, please be strong, the Lord is your strength
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrMakaveli20(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
@adiahaakwaibom1,
May God almighty walk with you through this .May the soul of your loving Dh find eternal rest. This is so sad and heartbreaking. You will always be in my prayers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.