Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408641 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Liconsult19:

Thanks much, I've been to egbeda bustop, I checked Lola pharmacy, egbeda pharmacy, and 2 others, but couldn't get letrozole. Im still open to suggestions. Thank you
Oh didn't see this before I replied. what of tamoxifen. Heard it does a similar job too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
@ Redeemed
I just made a transfer. please confirm. And thanks for doing this
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
pls how much is the tamoxifen and how is it taken
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
pls how much is the tamoxifen and how is it taken
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
@Redeemed, please confirm my transfer made this afternoon. Thanks and God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
@Redeemed please confirm the transfer I made this night. Weldone MA.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
@Redeemed,just made a transfer to ur account now.
May God bless u for dis idea.
Ani fí íru é San fun ara wa o(Amin).

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sysengr(f): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
Plz pray dat God gives me strength!
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Due 2 armed robbers/kidnappers
I will travel back 2 our base dis morning
My spirit is so weak & scared of d long road ahead
Plz pray 4 me...

So so sorry for your great loss,God will console you. Pls try and be strong ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Good evening mothers of great nations. Its been wonderful so far, thank you for the support, may God almighty bless everyone of us in Jesus name.
I have received so many alerts today and so far so good 32k has been donated by the following people.
Permit me to call out names and amount for accountability purpose:

cutiereborn
happymummy
Adebaj
favourdestiny
side
faniti
Inya
anumu
Azaebere
Adewo

Please confirm amount, I don't want to miss out on anyone.
God will never forget your labour of love in Jesus name.
N.B, I'm going to remove the amount later, just posted it so people that paid should confirm.
Thanks to everyone.
Shalom!

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
may God console and comfort you @Adiahaakwaibom, the lord is your strength and shield.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Forevergirl: 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1, please accept my condolence, I can't imagine what your going through but the holy spirit will comfort you and guide you accordingly in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liconsult19: 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
breadplanets:
Check BisiLola pharmacy at that Egbeda junction

I'll check tomorrow, thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by corpershun: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2017
Hello Redeemed just sent mine.Thanks God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2017
Redeemed:
Good evening mothers of great nations. Its been wonderful so far, thank you for the support, may God almighty bless everyone of us in Jesus name.
Please confirm amount
Amount confirmed.
God bless you for your selfless service.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2017
I am just of tired of having my hopes dashed monthly. What is wrong with me and my body that I cant be like other women who get to conceive easily. Don't even know how i am going to continue like this. Can't stand the stares, unsolicited advice no more. When is this pain going to end

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumthisyear: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2017
Adiahaakwaibom1:
hello everyone,
Plz pray 4 me cry
Plz pray dat God gives me strength!
I lost dh on Wednesday.
Due 2 armed robbers/kidnappers
I will travel back 2 our base dis morning
My spirit is so weak & scared of d long road ahead
Plz pray 4 me...

I am just seeing this now, I am so sorry for your loss sis and I pray the Lord gives you strength. I cannot imagine what you are going through.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=Redeemed post=61740104]Good evening mothers of great nations. Its been wonderful so far, thank you for the support, may God almighty bless everyone of us in Jesus name.

Please ma confirm you have received mine. God bless you for helping gather the money.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2017
adunola03:
I am just of tired of having my hopes dashed monthly. What is wrong with me and my body that I cant be like other women who get to conceive easily. Don't even know how i am going to continue like this. Can't stand the stares, unsolicited advice no more. When is this pain going to end

It is well dear. Take it easy my sister. I understand how u feel. Pls, don't let d issue of TTC weigh u down. U're not d only one on ds. Many of us are passing through d same pain too. Dat u've not yet conceived doesn't mean you're barren and it doesnt mean u won't be called a mother someday. Dat some people easily conceive doesn't make them better than u. The power and grace to conceive come from God. My dear, do not relent in prayer. Continue asking God to show you mercy. Once He shows u mercy, the power and grace to conceive will come. God knows when to bless His people and He will do it when it is least expected. May God answer u speedily in Jesus name, amen.

The pain will end soon ma dear. There s always light at d end of a tunnel. U will rejoice soonest. Just take care of yourself and do everything humanly possible and leave d rest to God.

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=Redeemed post=61740104]Good evening mothers of great nations. Its been wonderful so far, thank you for the support, may God almighty bless everyone of us in Jesus name.

Please confirm amount, I don't want to miss out on anyone.

Amount confirmed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olowani: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2017
adunola03:
pls be strong sis u are nt alone, i cry evrymonth wen i see my my AF, many family n frnds who i got married b4 dem are alrdy havin kids bt who am i to qtn God (Jehovah knows). pls try to go for a fertility checkup wit ur hubby so atleast u cn knw where d prblm is coming from n hw to tackle it.
it wil definitely end in praise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2017
adunola03:

My dear, don't be tired, God will do it. Only believe...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ibrokem(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2017
SAY BYE TO INFERTILITY ISSUE

Do you have sister or wife that are battling with infertility issues? Have you tried many method just to conceive but still no result? Here come highly effective ,evidence based products that works perfectly for husband and wife. We have uncountable testimonies on that. For more info, please contact the consultant on 08060633332. Distance is not a barrier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
adunola03:

This was me few days ago when I had all pregnancy symptoms from serious headache to cough to sore throat to cattarh to diarrhoea just name it I thought it has clicked I didn't use any pain reliever drugs becus I promised myself I will bear all the pains maybe my morning sickness has started already little did I know aunty flow was there knocking at my door I was Already typing my WIDD sef when it came a day late....
But after all the crying and wailing I still went back to God to remind him of his promises, he is the only one that can do what no man can do
Pls sis take heart and have faith God will do it, its an opportunity to try again and it will surly click for us all.
Pls does any one know what to use for sperm viscosity (thickness) I doubt if dh sperm is thick enough, he's on manix, vit e, proviron and Vigo cap ,count n motility increased but not sure of thickness . if any one has idea about how to get sperm viscosity to be normal and not watery pls tell me ooo.
Don't waka pass this my plea ooo.thanks baby dust to us all.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=Redeemed post=61715827]Good morning beautiful sisters

As you give your widow's mite, the Lord will bless you and evil shall not come close to you .

I just credited ur account with a little token. The middle name is ja........yne
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
@Tripletwins222, olowani, FruitfulRay and Bennyboo, thanks for ur words of encouragement, I guess have had it to here. I almost gave up on God, but I went to Divine Encounter and there was a word for me. I will continue trusting him. We ve gone for tests o. There seems to be nothing wrong with me. DH sperm count was about 54.5million but we still don't know why is sexual urge is low. The doctor just keeps saying we are not trying enough.
What I am I to do, I sha won't rape d man ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
, ,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Good day house

M saying a very big thank you to Fummylola, i got the drugs... Words alone can't xpress how grateful i am to you, God bless you

Pls, i will like to know if anyone is going to manitoba, canada soon, pls pm me

4realwoman,how all of una dey? smileypls how many cycles did u take d dhea den?

May God comfort our sister adiahaakwaibom1

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dep07(f): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
adunola03:
it is well my sis.I felt the same way when I saw AF September cycle.Cheer up ,God is still in the business of giving children,ours won't be different. He is God all by Himself.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
@Redeemed, amount confirmed. God bless your efforts.
@ Adunola03, God will surprise you soon and put your mockers to shame. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fummylola: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
orney:
Good day house

M saying a very big thank you to Fummylola, i got the drugs... Words alone can't xpress how grateful i am to you, God bless you

Pls, i will like to know if anyone is going to manitoba, canada soon, pls pm me

4realwoman,how all of una dey? smileypls how many cycles did u take d dhea den?

May God comfort our sister adiahaakwaibom1

All thanks to God ma , you are welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imsettled2: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
@ Redeemed, welldone ma'am, I've sent in my token. U r blessed.

@ adunola03, its normal 2 feel DAT way, we all do, but my dear pick urself up n continue trying till u defeat TTC by God's grace. The God of Hannah is still ALIVE he will see u and I and every other mama on dis thread through.

@Happy mummy, I trust u r healing fast. The Lord is with u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
adunola03:

Story of my life right now, so tired of the monthly pains but keep your hope strong in God we will share our testimonies soon. It is well my sister

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.